COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance , NE

I bought the Ready Set Gorgeous fresh complexion foundation.. I love it. It's like the expensive foundation. AMAZING product. This covers as well as my Mac foundation powder for a fraction of the cost. I use it as a powder over my liquid foundation when I want full coverage. I've purchased and repurchased this product probably 10 times. It's incredible!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
North Port, Fl

Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands I had ever used when I began using makeup. I love have diverse their color palettes are, and how they look great on many skin tones, unlike a lot of drugstore makeup brands, the price point is stellar, plus covergirl is always having some kind of deal at drugstores where they are able to be purchased.
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
New Port Richey, FL

Use cover girl big lash mascara as an alternative to more expensive dept store brands.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA

Covergirl has always been a good makeup staple. Some of their products are amazing, and others are duds. I think it is interesting that it appears they want to re-brand their image, and I am wondering what this re-brand will bring. I hope they will keep the cost the same.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Brunswick , Ga

Covergirl is literally one of the WORST makeup brands in my opinion. The mascaras are clumpy and run! The lipsticks don't stay and lack pigmentation. I don't even want to get started on the foundation. Not a fan, if I want cheap makeup that works I'll go to Maybelline
Tawny S.
Tawny S.
Fort Stockton, TX

Good drug store makeup. Very good quality products and very affordable. Love the BB cream has good coverage and good quality. Good brand to have for every day makeup and there are so many products to choose from. Can be found just about anywhere which is very convenient.
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Liberty, Tx

I have been using Covergirl for quite come time. I haven't found a bad product yet. I usually buy it a Wal-Mart, and it isn't too expensive. I love how it looks on my skin. I love the base foundation that I use. I haven't bought covergirl from anywhere but Wal-mart.
amanda T.
amanda T.
Chesapeake, VA

I love their foundation...blends in great and I also love the concealer and blush alot
EStephanie M.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield, UT

Cover girl has really good makeup. Not only that, but the price of the make up is good. It's not too expensive. I like their eyeliners and face powder. They have variety of other things that are great.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Muskegon, MI

It doesn't matter what you are looking for, covergirl has it and at a fair decent price! Cover girl is always my go to brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.