Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Youngstown, OH

I enjoy this brand and it's not too expensive and I can purchase it conveniently at walgreens or walmart which I like. I don't have too many products from there but I do use the three in one outlast stay fabulous foundation almost everyday and love it!
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Baltic, SD

Love the foundation and powder . I just wish it was a little cheaper. There are a lot of shades for each skin
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Jacksonville, AL

Cover girl has several products that I love. They have a great 3-in-1 foundation. Their mascaras have always been a favorite of mine, especially the clump crusher. They have some stunning lip products as well. Great quality.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Silver Spring, MD

I use a lot of cover girl products. Daily, I use their foundation and mascara. It is afforadable makeup with great quality. I like how they have waterproof and washable options. It's great quality and I will continue to buy these two products. I also buy some other items, such as blush, but I like to try other bands of those,.
LaDonna W.
LaDonna W.
Texarkana, AR

I love the cover girl pressed powder! Cheap and good coverage!! I know anyone can afford $7
Nayelli C.
Nayelli C.
Woonsocket, RI

I like cover girl but don't love it. I tend to go more toward other brands like Milani or lore all instead.
Great drugstore brand! They are great at keeping up with high end foundations and lipsticks. Still need to try so many of there products!
Geraldine H.
Geraldine H.

It's a good brand. They have so many products I'm sure everybody can find the perfect for you!
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.

I really enjoy covergirl as a brand. Their matte BB cream is really nice and so are their lipsticks and face powders. They are reasonably priced and easily accessible at local drugstores, target, etc.
Staci B.
Staci B.
Roanoke, VA

Covergirl has great products. I've used this makeup before. it is a bit pricey but as long as it lasts that's okay. I don't shop here a lot because sometimes my stores don't have a lot of options. the quality of makeup is great and i would buy again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.