BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Gina B.
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love covergirl mascara and always will. The volumizing mascara in the orange tube is AMAZING at getting rid of clumps and I always replace it when it runs out. Target is the cheapest place to get it!
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The products are only so-so. Their advertising is awful. The tutorials they show are not one bit flattering on any of their models.
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
New Orleans, LA
Cheap medium coverage foundation. Never expensive and usually better than some of the more ex0ensiclve stuff. How awesome is that!?
Monique S.
Monique S.
Scottsboro, AL
I love Covergirl foundation. The only foundation I have used that not only matches my skin tone perfectly but also does not cause my skin to become oily.
Angelica b.
Angelica b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl their product are amazing and I love the clean matte collection because you can use for a no makeup look.
Luzi M.
Luzi M.
I like cover girl because it very great and not expensive it's very very affordable pros are you can get it anywhere cons are nothing it is affordable for anyone I will shop there again and recommend it
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
I have always used covergirl foundation. It's afforadable and reliable!!! Love that they have so many colors of skin tones to chose from!
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Norristown, PA
Classic go to products st a great price. They are kind of like my perpetual rebound guy after a new one didn't work out. My "old faithful "
Jolie K.
Jolie K.
Melissa, TX
Most products are ok. Low prices. Usually found at drugstores. Nice shade range. Eyeshadows are usually a little chalky.
Ally T.
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl offers a variety of affordable products . Personally, I do like their eyeliner and mascara. They're decent quality for the price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.