Add a Photo

Vicki C.
Beaumont, TX
Feb. 3, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl eye shadows are easy to apply and last throughout the day. With a huge selection of colors, you can easily go from a day at the office to a night on the town! Love this product!!
Ivette P.
Ivette P.
San Diego, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Marca súper duradera, a mil me encanta mucho. 3/ súper fácil encontrar en cualquier tienda
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Cleveland, GA
Jan. 25, 2017, 7:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usually use covergirl for foundation but would love to try more of the product. The foundation really works well for spreading and covering my face!
Tonya T.
Tonya T.
Jan. 11, 2017, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am giving Covergirl 3stars because I haven't really seen anything specially new with their products. I have tried several products and I have some in my makeup collection but I always look over Covergirl and reached for something else. Not the worst product but not the best. I say Cover girl need to step it up a little cause all these makeup companies are ahead of the game.
A J.
A J.
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great go to brand, I do enjoy their mascaras and their lips products. Their other products lack some when it comes to coverage or being to pricey for how much you have to use in one go. They do have good packaging though.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the price points their quality products and the availability that you can almost find them anywhere
Megan D.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using the Cover Girl perfect point plus eye liner for 10+ years. I have not found an eyeliner that meets there standards. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I really like this product.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love these products! Especially the new BB cream! Amazing quality that stays matte all day and is an everyday go to of mine!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID
Jan. 5, 2017, 3:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRLOutlast Concealer - I absolutely love it! Best concealer I have found so far! Nothing covers up my dark rings around my eyes like this product does! I would recommend buying their outlast products!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Niskayuna, NY
Feb. 3, 2017, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My go to mascara is covergirl lash exact. I've tried many expensive mascaras but I always go back to my covergirl as it is the best formula and what I love best.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.