BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Cover girl never disappoints me when buying their makeup. I get at target or Publix or Walmart, etc.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My foundation from covergirl has served me well for cheaper alternatives to some of the pricier stuff
Jenna H.
Philadelphia , PA
Products are good and priced nicely and affordable can get at many stores have many of their products
Sarah C.
Such a great brand I love all of their products. The only downside is that they dry up fast. :((((((
Nicole D.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great low cost brand. I have many products from them. I especially love thier mascara.
Melanie G.
Eastlake, OH
Products are great for a last minute need. Prices are a little high. Eyeliner is my favorite product.
Krista L.
Saint Louis, MO
Great products at great prices and availability is easy to find
The colors work well and cover nicely
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl! Been using since high school! I love that they have shades that match my undertone!
Alyssa C.
Clearlake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent drugstore make up. I love their lipsticks, and I use their concealers for contouring each day!
Lauren D.
Redding, CA
Reliable and cheap. My go to powder and eyeliner. A must have in my makeup bag. Can not live without.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.