BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Plant City, FL
If you want a good mascara but not to expensive go to Walmart,Walgreen,cvs,ect. And buy any cover girl mascara it doesmt matter what type of lashes you have they work for all
Nakesha A.
Nakesha A.
Covergirl has a few liquid & powder foundations that i really like! Covergirl also has some mascaras that i've fallen in love with fairly quick!ūüėć
Staci B.
Staci B.
Roanoke, VA
Covergirl has great products. I've used this makeup before. it is a bit pricey but as long as it lasts that's okay. I don't shop here a lot because sometimes my stores don't have a lot of options. the quality of makeup is great and i would buy again.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Glastonbury, CT
one of my top favorite drugstore makeup brands. good quality products at a good and lower price than sephora's makeup and and works just as well and looks just as great
Carla R.
Carla R.
I have used the powder from cover girl and I really like it. It's light weight and I don't feel like my face has a ton of make up on when I'm wearing it but it takes away any shine on my face which is nice.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
N Dinwiddie, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products. I have never had any issues with them. I love the different colors to choose from on eye shadow, lip gloss, and powder.
mandi T.
mandi T.
Hollywood, FL
Not the first thing i grab from my collection but not the last. I have a love/hate with these products but i would love to be proven wrong.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Dubuque, IA
My favorite Cover Girl products are the Nudes, Goldens, and Roses eye pallets. These colors are fantastic and you can do some many looks with just these. The price is right too.
A G.
A G.
The Covergirl bb cream is so super good! I did not think that a bb cream could be that good until I tried their's. But the foundation is actually so bad. Also their new eyeshadow palettes are reallly good and have staple and unique shades that make them perfect.
Ferran O.
Ferran O.
Union, SC
Covergirl always has great products for an affordable price. I love their eye shadows, blush and mascara products. One of my favorites!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.