Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Auburn, GA

Love these products. I've never used one I didn't like and would buy them all again. They have a wide range of skin tones and products for all komds of skin types.
Lorin K.
Lorin K.
Mechanicville, NY

Best cheap mascara ever! The brush is perfect and it doesn't smudge underneath!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint johns , Mi

A classic favorite. A name everyone knows and can trust! Covergirl never makes me sad with price or quality!
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Creston, OH

I use cover girl cosmetics for my mascara and blush. I have been using it for over 20 years now!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Miami, Florida

This brand has a very good liquid eyeliner and mascara. For an affordable price you can achieve a very nice look. And also their "tattoo" eye shadows are very pigmented that is always good.
Lismary E.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ

Affordable products that can be found just about anywhere. I do buy the products often or receive free samples. I really like their lipgloss I just wish they would transition to non toxic, cruelty free and natural ingredients.
Sabine K.
Sabine K.

Some of their stuff is hit or miss, but their Clump Crusher mascara is the bomb! Very affordable cosmetics and easy to find at any location. I haven't tried many of their products, but I have repurchased that mascara mentioned above several times.
Julia M.
Julia M.
SOLA

Cover girl is amazing i like it so mutch so affortebol i like that is is inexspenive.
Sydni O.
Sydni O.

Great formula, Consistancy is great. the coverage is great.

All around a good formula for a cheap price.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Murray, KY

Their vivid matte liquid lipsticks are hit and miss. Nude colors go on great and dry Matt, darker colors like corrupt cranberry go on sticky and blotchy, have to apply multiple layers. Smell is too overpowering and it doesn't last.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.