BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Serena O.
Serena O.
Richland, WA
Cover girl has always been a brand that I use. They are reasonably priced and have good products.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Alamosa, CO
Awesome foundation powder. The compact mirror is the perfect size and the sponge that comes with the powder works perfect to get under eyes.
Ksenia A.
Ksenia A.
Bensalem, PA
I can't say a lot about this product because I don't use it as often as I used to! but its decent to use if you have nothing else
Tabatha Z.
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA
I use covergirls foundation and it is the one with the best coverage I found! It seriously amazing I even got my friends into using it!
Roxann R.
Roxann R.
good stuff at target.. my mom loves it too.. so inexpensive and pretty stuff like lipsticks
christine c.
christine c.
There good.. Good quality no expensive make up love there foundation.. It one of my go to.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand brings back so many memories of my teenage years because that's all I wore. Very cheap and great quality
Gina G.
Gina G.
Glendale Heights, IL
Love their mascaras! They have so many different kinds and they were never clumpy when I used them.
Susana C.
Susana C.
Es mi marca favorita de productos de belleza! Amo sus productos, desde las mascaras y los delineadores hasta los lip gloss e incluso sus lip balms. No es exageradamente caro ni exageradamente barato, es simplemente accesible. Recomiendo totalmente esta marca.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirls foundations. They always have the right combination for different types of skin. If it says for oily skin, it will not be oily.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.