BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
La Jolla
Best and cheapest mascara! Never use any other. Best mascaras ive used. Each one does something different too.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Buffalo, NY
Covergirl LashBlast mascara is my go to drugstore brand. I live the formula, brush and the way it goes on. Never any clumps!
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Portland, TN
I have been using covergirl since high school & have never had any issues with their products. They are consistent over the years and have not changed.
Yinet A.
Yinet A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My other go-to brand to buy products such as face powders, foundation and lipsticks. I purchase them in drugstores such as Duane reade or Riteaid. I love when they have sales for 50% off.
Alix K.
Alix K.
Crete, NE
Cover girl was my least favorite products I felt that they were cheap and that they lack the pigment
Seerat K.
Seerat K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love cover girl . They're the one drugstore brand that never fails to amaze me
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl products, they always match my skin tone perfectly. It's always nice to have a product that matches my skin. I usually just buy my covergirl items via amazon because I know exactly what to get. I've never had a bad experience with covergirl
flossie s.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
i have been using cover girl for a long time and its one of my favorite brand to buy also along with my other favorites
I've used used from them treatment for my face skin. Also used lipstick and makeup products and enjoyed beautifull fragrances.
Summer N.
Summer N.
Henderson, KY
I only have a few products by Covergirl but I love every product that I have bought and I will for sure purchase more soon.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.