COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is affordable and love that about them. The other thing I appreciate is that they are always trying to reinvent or improve on the mascaras that they have. It shows
That they are forward thinking and not happy with just being good enough
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Alamosa, CO
Awesome foundation powder. The compact mirror is the perfect size and the sponge that comes with the powder works perfect to get under eyes.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl - it makes me feel beautiful without breaking the bank! I appreciate the fact that cover girl uses real life people and models to show their products.
Ksenia A.
Ksenia A.
Bensalem, PA
I can't say a lot about this product because I don't use it as often as I used to! but its decent to use if you have nothing else
Roxann R.
Roxann R.
good stuff at target.. my mom loves it too.. so inexpensive and pretty stuff like lipsticks
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like what this brand is all about. I think it's really great that they try to create products that are great for everyone, all skin types, all hair types, etc. I think it's really great that they support men in makeup and asked james charles to be the first male covergirl. Overall, great mission, great products, and at an affordable price.
christine c.
christine c.
There good.. Good quality no expensive make up love there foundation.. It one of my go to.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand brings back so many memories of my teenage years because that's all I wore. Very cheap and great quality
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
Ever since I've received your Solashy in my VoxBox I've open up to covergirl. My eyes look so bold!!!
Gina G.
Gina G.
Glendale Heights, IL
Love their mascaras! They have so many different kinds and they were never clumpy when I used them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.