BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah R.
Pollok, TX
For an inexpensive product you can find at many local stores, these products by Covergirl are actually great. I love the mascara and eyeliner by covergirl.
David R.
El Paso, TX
I buy a make up for my mom for christmas, and she love it, she say make his skin more young, im glad she like it, now she is it love with that make up than me haha
Brittany M.
La Follette, TN
Love their mascaras it's the only ones I wear they don't flake off smear or clump makes my eyes look mature or dramatic
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great make up that can be found everywhere. I love their products just as much as I love their spokesmans.
Mads W.
Hillsboro, OR
Wonderful drugstore makeup brand! They provide good makeup for the affordable prices on the products. I don't own much from them, but what I have I love. I'd buy from cover girl again in the future for sure.
Aspen W.
Gurdon, AR
I use cover girl powder makeup. I love it. It keeps my makeup from rubbing off or looking too dark.
Alexis G.
Covergirl is my go to for any makeup products. They're so affordable to purchase and are good products. Some Covergirl products are even better than high end products. You should buy some covergirl products such as the foundation that I use daily. I recommend buying these products.
Rhiannon J.
Velarde, NM
My favorite product I own from Cover girl is the Tru Blend Bronzer. I always normally use a matte bronzer but when I came across the Tru Blend I kinda took a chance at something different. I really love this bronzer because it gives my skin a beautiful sun-kissed look, but it's not ridiculously shimmery and doesn't have huge chunks of glitter like other shimmer bronzer I've seen. It's sooo pretty!!
Sarah P.
Austintown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a good product for the price. I used it as a starter make up and some of the products I still use
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl concealer is what I used when I was still in high school. Works magic and would stay on the whole day! Love this brand.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.