Add a Photo
A J.
A J.
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great go to brand, I do enjoy their mascaras and their lips products. Their other products lack some when it comes to coverage or being to pricey for how much you have to use in one go. They do have good packaging though.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using the Cover Girl perfect point plus eye liner for 10+ years. I have not found an eyeliner that meets there standards. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I really like this product.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Niskayuna, NY
Feb. 3, 2017, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My go to mascara is covergirl lash exact. I've tried many expensive mascaras but I always go back to my covergirl as it is the best formula and what I love best.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love these products! Especially the new BB cream! Amazing quality that stays matte all day and is an everyday go to of mine!
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 11, 2017, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great company with great products. I am all about my face and making sure I moisturize daily and use the right make up to help reduce wrinkles. I am only 21 and think moisturizing early will pay off. Covergirl has multiple products that has extra things in them to help with them. They have a whole line out for age and wrinkles. I use the foundation with Olay in it to add in the lotion and then I use the age rewind eye thing for under my eyes to reduce bags. I've been doing this since I was 18 and it really pays off
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
Feb. 3, 2017, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was my first makeup that I tried as a youth. It will always hold a deer spot in my heart. They have a wide range of available products. And the pricing can't be beat.
Brewing W.
Brewing W.
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using Covergirl my entire life. I have very pale and sensitive skin and so far Covergirl Matte is the one of the few that works well with my skin and covers my blemishes very nicely having a good glowing coverage. I love their mascara's since I have very long lashes the mascara is gentle on my eyes and not too heavy!
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
Feb. 3, 2017, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like a lot of product from this brand. Most of them are relatively cheap for the quality of products that you are getting.
Donna P.
Donna P.
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the Covergirl brand! They always have new & exciting new products to try at reasonable prices. The variety of products is so helpful when your looking for a new foundation or eyeshadow, etc...can always count on CoverGirl to have reasonable prices.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Rome, NY
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great mascaras for an even better price. Quick simple makeup Incan pick up at Amy drug store.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.