Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Sydni O.
Sydni O.

Great formula, Consistancy is great. the coverage is great.

All around a good formula for a cheap price.
Lu S.
Lu S.
Fredericksburg, VA

Used the pressed powder but it turned "melty" on a summer day. Looked horribly ugly. Tried the foundation too but was very disappointed. It looked like blotched paint.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA

cover girl is not my favorite drugstore brand but it's not bad. i've tried a couple of products some i've liked and some i haven't but that's something that happens with any other makeup brand you gotta find what you like and what you don't. so far i don't love this brand but some products are actually good.
Molly R.
Molly R.

I love all COVERGIRL products, from their foundation to their concealer they have a match for any skin tone.
I'd recommend it to anyone and will always chose their products as one of my favorites.
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI

I use the cover girl eye shadows. I love the natural looking eyeshadow that goes with my skin tone.
Briana H.
Briana H.

I've been using covergirl everyday within my mascaras to the lipsticks! I love it, I love going to my local drugstore and picking up something new to try,I will admit some things are the best but other people have different opinions but most of their products are great, and it's a great brand to shop from.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Dundee, NY

Always has the best coverup in my shade of skin tone. I am very fair skinned and can always find my match. I love their eyeliners and mascara as well.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Fredericksburg, VA

I love their lipsticks and I love their face powder in there concealers and eyeshadows and then now polishes it's a very good company
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL

The Covergirl nail polish has enhanced shine already in it which is great because my nails look fabulous without having to put a third coat onto my nails!
Megan E.
Megan E.
Grimes, IA

I have great experiences while wearing covergirl lip products. They always stay on when I need them to and rarely smear.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.