Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Sabine K.
Sabine K.

Some of their stuff is hit or miss, but their Clump Crusher mascara is the bomb! Very affordable cosmetics and easy to find at any location. I haven't tried many of their products, but I have repurchased that mascara mentioned above several times.
Julia M.
Julia M.
SOLA

Cover girl is amazing i like it so mutch so affortebol i like that is is inexspenive.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Fredericksburg, VA

I love their lipsticks and I love their face powder in there concealers and eyeshadows and then now polishes it's a very good company
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Murray, KY

Their vivid matte liquid lipsticks are hit and miss. Nude colors go on great and dry Matt, darker colors like corrupt cranberry go on sticky and blotchy, have to apply multiple layers. Smell is too overpowering and it doesn't last.
Wajma M.
Wajma M.
Vaughan

Cover girl really just doesn't work for me over THAN the ok shade range I really can't say much. I bough a powder from then once which was supposed to be translucent but really was colered
Christina E.
Christina E.

Love this brand and its products. I have always used their pressed powder ive never found anything better.
I like cover girl, but after many years find that their products don't usually last in a look for as long. I find that the mascara doesn't volumize as much as I'd like and the eyeliner tends to smudge easier. Overall though, on a budget, it's a great option for a new quick look with great colours. Just don't expect it to last all night.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR

Covergirl is amazing. Not only for their prices, but their selection. I can always find what I need when I shop this brand.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT

I like this brand in the fact that's it's pretty good quality and quite inexpensive at the same time. It offers great mascara and gives great results that's it promises on their packaging. I will buy again.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ottawa, OH

I love Covergirl Products! Always has great, affordable products and can be found in most stores.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.