COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Natalia z.
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl because you can find good makeup for affordable prices. I usually buy their products at ulta or Walgreens. Sometimes they have bogo and that's pretty awesome because you can save money. Plus their máscaras are so bomb.
Tabatha Z.
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA
I use covergirls foundation and it is the one with the best coverage I found! It seriously amazing I even got my friends into using it!
Nely R.
Nely R.
Danbury, CT
The cover girl ready set gorgeous concealer is very light wight with medium to full coverage.
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Madison, IL
I've used CoverGirl ever since my parents let me use makeup, my mom first introduced me. The first product I used was their powder foundation, which was good for someone starting out. After a while I just kept buying CoverGirl because it was familiar and felt like family in a way. I've never been disappointed by a product. I've tried other brands and there all okay, but CoverGirl is the best in my opinion.
Delia T.
Delia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great Drugstore makeup brand! I can always find what i am looking for. there is always a large selection of shade ranges and colors to chose from!.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Their have some of the very best mascaras for the price! Love the lashblast collection and have been using them for years. Their waterproof mascaras are really waterproof with no smudges or anything.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
The best of all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Kansas City, MO
Lots of chemicals. They test on animals. I only use cover girl mascara because I can't find another I like as well.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Mandeville, LA
I use the cover girl foundation and it is a great drugstore foundation but it does not compare to my It cosmetics CC foundation. For the price it is good.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl - it makes me feel beautiful without breaking the bank! I appreciate the fact that cover girl uses real life people and models to show their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.