COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Emily G.
Emily G.

I love cover girl products their mascara is my go to. The only thing I don't like about it is when flakes off. But it gives great volume to my eyelashes
Audrey J.
Audrey J.

While Covergirl is a decent makeup brand if you're looking for a cheaper option, I, personally, have never had much luck with their products. All of their powders and foundations cause my face to breakout, not just with acne but with dry spots and red splotches. It's worth it to me to spend a bit more money to avoid a reaction to makeup that isn't even going to last half the day anyway.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Piketon, OH

I love there true blend powder for my face also there eye shadows Champsine n dark Browns inakso love there blush it's snazing and blends into your skin well with all the other products I use !!!!
Emily D.
Emily D.
New Hartford, CT

There's a reason this brand has the longevity they do. Good products at affordable prices.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Greer, SC

I love this brand. Everything it does works to a point and it does not cost the much so win win
Madison L.
Madison L.
Blair, NE

I love Covergirl! Their cosmetics are great quality. I love their mascara. Recommended for anyone who wants makeup for a decent price.
Jadira C.
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ

I love the covergirl outlast concealer and powder foundation. I always liked the outlast lip gloat but I didn't like the pink color.
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Pittsfield, ME

Always a good consistent product. Some colors are FABULOUS and I love their eyeliners. My foundation is also by covergirl.
Maria Conchita N.
Maria Conchita N.
Medley, FL

esta es una marca que a mi hijha le encantsa y siempre wque puedo elegir un regalo para ella de ahi lo hago!
Annelle T.
Annelle T.
Yonkers, NY

They have a high volume mascara that I love I usually get it at cvs it's like 7 dollars but it does wonders to your eyes it looks.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.