BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
VERY good drugstore brand. My mother lives by this brand. It is her go to so a couple products are my go to.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely the dream matte mouse foundation it matches my skin perfectly and goes on so smooth for a full day of coverage
Nancy fancy S.
Nancy fancy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's fair the eyeliner is great but the foundation never convinced me since it always oxidized on me
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
Covergirl is one of my favorite supermarket brands. They are affordable and have an array of great products. The only con I have about the brand is every time I find a blush I like, it seems the color is discontinued shortly after.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Raymond, MS
I love Cover girl. The quality mixed with reasonable prices make it a perfect go to product line
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I love the cover girl mascaras. They make my lashes look long and polished. I also like the pressed powder. It's matte finish makes my look completed. I buy my cover girl at Target most of the time.
Ramsiye V.
Ramsiye V.
Excelentes productos, todos son de una muy buena calidad, no te arrepentirás de alguno de sus productos porque son de muy buena calidad, no tienen defectos, por supuesto que volvería a comprar productos de estos
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Brandenburg
I use covergirl mascara! It works wonders for me, no clumping! And it's affordable!! You can find covergirl products almost anywhere.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand and its products. I have always used their pressed powder ive never found anything better.
Sail R.
Sail R.
This brand is economical, it is excellent and can compete with products of more prestige like MAC, the makeup and powders are excellent, lipstick matte, eyebrow pencils, I love them, I have tried them all.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.