Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Yakima, WA

I really like covergirl makeup ! The foundations, mascaras, lipsticks, eyeliners, pretty much all that i have tried i can't complain.
Megan G.
Megan G.
West Des Moines, IA

good. clean makeup for the face. have used them on and off throughout seasons with reasonably low prices!
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Sistersville, WV

Cover girl has a variety of different, useful products. My fallback is always covergirl as it has never failed me. It's the one brand I know will never let me down and has everything I need to make my face glamorous. I will always be a loyal covergirl customer.
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester , Nh

Covergirl oldy but always a fav ! Been around and have been my go to since high school they never fail to keep me satisfied
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Daisetta, Tx

I used eye shadow and foundation in this brand I have yet to find a better foundation for my skin.
Ana L.
Ana L.
San Juan, TX

Cover girl brand has one of the best mascara in a drugstore! They leave your lashes so perfect and long! Not the ugly mushy ones but the long pretty with volume lashes! This Brand is my to go when I want mascara
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Dallas, TX

Oh yea I don't want it to you it so annoying I much love you so too much elate so she said you were the best friend I e I am so sorry I am not a good product to me but I'm sure that your will have you will not let have a the reason for
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Mc Calla, AL

Cover girl was my ride or die make up in high school. Sometimes I still look to their black eye liner pencils for the support I need.
Amie B.
Amie B.
Qulin,MO

Covergirl has always been a favorite, trusted and reliable cosmetic company of mine. Keep up the good work.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Madison, IN

this is the best makeup that last all day and still looks great in the evening. does not come off until you take it off. pro is it is affordable, con is i have light skin and hard to match foundation sometimes, i will buy more covergirl products in the future.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.