Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

An amazing drugstore brand. Always very affordable and lasts. Cover girl has never let me down as far as quality. My first purchase was eyeliner and I still use the same one to this day. Would recommend to anyone.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.

It does the job just as good as the experience makeup I mean I is a coluorful and good price
fatima r.
fatima r.
Salinas, CA

Covergirl is my girl 😂 love the mascara and makeup in general! So amazing! Recommend it
Sarha A.
Sarha A.
Bakersfield, CA

Covergirl is every girls first love. Everyone starts out with that cover girl foundation. But like most of us they have come along way and grown with the times. Proud of the new things theyve come out with
Mikka M.
Mikka M.
Cincinnati, OH

I absolutely love their mascaras. The fact that it's a "drug store" brand surprises me since their products are so nice.
Paige V.
Paige V.

Trustworthy brand! Cheap and good quality. available in all drugstores including Target!!!!!!!!!!!
Lorin K.
Lorin K.
Mechanicville, NY

Best cheap mascara ever! The brush is perfect and it doesn't smudge underneath!
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Glassboro, NJ

I'm using a cover girl cheeksters blush. The color doesn't apply as brightly as I'd like which makes me have to apply a few coats to get the color I want. I prefer my NARS and nyx blushes which I think have better pigmentation.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

Maybelline SuperStay 24hr 2-Step Lipcolor:

love the super stay lipsticks, I have different colors, but I must say that red is my favorite, this lipstick consists of two bars, one at each end, the first contains the lipstick and the second a translucent bar that is responsible for sealing The color, although it says that it lasts for 24 hours I do not recommend it to go to eat since you will feel uncomfortable, to me it has lasted between 4 to 5 hours in perfect condition! Between the price / product ratio I give it 4 stars for being one of the best lipsticks of maybelline!
Cioly F.
Cioly F.

I've really been enjoying the covergirl ready set Gorgeous for when I want a day of normal skin, that does not look matte, but neither with excess oil. I love super natural makeup and it's perfect for the "no makeup, makeup" effect.
It is assumed that the finish is so natural that you do not notice that you wear it, even if you are examined with a magnifying glass. Yeah, right!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.