BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Boone, NC
CoverGirl has great products and a wide variety of things to choose from. The prices are pretty decent as well.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very good drugstore brand I love the 3-in-1 foundation or the ready set go foundation
DeLayne S.
DeLayne S.
Cover girl has always been my go to makeup. They are affordable and of great quality.
Sarahn M.
Sarahn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is very hit or miss. Most products are subpar--but I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gillette, WY
I love the products of covergirl they are all my favorites the price is affordable and I like to buy my things in this brand
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
La Jolla
Best and cheapest mascara! Never use any other. Best mascaras ive used. Each one does something different too.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Buffalo, NY
Covergirl LashBlast mascara is my go to drugstore brand. I live the formula, brush and the way it goes on. Never any clumps!
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Portland, TN
I have been using covergirl since high school & have never had any issues with their products. They are consistent over the years and have not changed.
Yinet A.
Yinet A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My other go-to brand to buy products such as face powders, foundation and lipsticks. I purchase them in drugstores such as Duane reade or Riteaid. I love when they have sales for 50% off.
Alix K.
Alix K.
Crete, NE
Cover girl was my least favorite products I felt that they were cheap and that they lack the pigment
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.