BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Julie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best mascaras are from cover girl. Also the colorstay 24 hours. Really does stay on for the longest time. You cannot go wrong with cover girl.
Audrey H.
Sparks, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVER GIRL LASH BLAST MASCARA!!! What else do I need to say! The best drugstore mascara.
Karlee K.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved Cover Girl! I currently use Ready Set Gorgeous foundation and powder. I love the way my skin looks and feels. I have recommended it to many of my friends. I also use lashblast volume and lashblast fusion. No matter what other products I try I always seem to go back to these cover girl products.
Leslie H.
Rockport
I Love the Olay products from Covergirl. I Especially love the foundations and concealer.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
They stock a wide variety of products and the layout to their stores is very welcoming.
Grisel R.
Medley, FL
I have always used covergirl products for the makeup never had breakouts like I do with other cosmetics ive tried. I have never had any problems with.Their products always do what they say they will and help me look great while doing it! I like this product for its price.
Fawzia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're mascaras are very good especially for a drugstore brand. They're products are generally very good for the price and availability. They're available at all drugstores and Walmarts. I recommend they're lipstick!
Aida G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl foundations have good coverage for the price. Soft and creamy texture. Light smell. Good for non problematic skin.
Anna R.
Most of my makeup is from covergirl i just love that it works perfect for my skin and it covers up all my imperfections and that it is so inexpensive id recommend this product to anyone that love great inexpensive makeup
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Queen collection!! Sometimes it is hard to find makeup to match the skin tones of African American women. The Queen collection has made it easier. I love the lipsticks, they go with my complexion so I don't look like a clown with shades that don't match.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.