Add a Photo

Allison V.
Yorktown, VA
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love how affordable all of their products are and how good quality they are. My favorite is the ready set gorgeous powder.
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:36 p.m.
Me
Encanta #CoverGirl llevo años usando su base . Me tapa toda las imperfecciones de la cara, es de larga duración, no da brillo 💖
Y lo mejor es que no son caros
Renelis A.
Renelis A.
Doral, FL
Feb. 4, 2017, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergilr's products are really great, love their formula, they are great to your skin.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Redding, Ca
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Reliable and cheap. My go to powder and eyeliner. A must have in my makeup bag. Can not live without.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Rochester, NY
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I luke most of their products. I think this is a good quality make up brand. I love their foundation.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Spring, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always been a favorite of mine. I remember growing up watching americas next top model and how I thought that it was so amazing that the winner would be the next face of Covergirl. They have made waves recently with the announcement of their first Coverboy!! How exciting! I think that it is amazing to be able to buy products from the line and support the changes in the makeup industry that they promote!
Nyocca F.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Recently I tried the foundation, it was light weight and the price was reasonable. it could be a little more thicker for a fuller coverage but maybe I tried the wrong one.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Norfolk, VA
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The type of make up that's good and affordable. I use it all the time and so does my mom. It's a very trust worthy brand. They are constantly improving their products.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Viroqua, WI
Jan. 25, 2017, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I bought my favorite mascara from Covergirl. I do not have much experience with the brand, but the only thing I do not like about my mascara is that it does not really curl my lashes up, and sometimes will make them really clumpy. I am willing to try anything else from the brand.
Lacey V.
Lacey V.
Jan. 9, 2017, 7:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The mineral foundation provides acceptable coverage for the price. Easy to apply. The need to reapply every 3-4 hrs is not ideal. Plenty of shades, great price...would recommend if you're on a budget.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.