COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Shila B.
Shila B.
Lawndale, CA

Nice foundation from the drugstore! I would recommend if you havent ever tried it or need a new foundation
Beth B.
Beth B.
Opelika, AL

Cover Girl Outlast Lipstick is the ONLY lipstick I use. The coverage lasts all day, even after you eat! The colors are so beautiful. The quality is well worth the price.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

Cover girl is my go to mascara. I've tried other brands and they just aren't as good. What ever type of cover girl mascara I've used I've loved.
D H.
D H.
Rochester, NY

Underrated brand in the beauty community when it comes to lipstick. Colors are great and long wear time. I get one of the most beautiful photo shoot pictures with their lipsticks. Great lashblast mascaras. I don't like their face products or eyeshadows.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Romance, AR

I love all the Covergirl products that I use. I love the eyeshadow colors and the smoothness of the application.
Sakinah B.
Sakinah B.
Conyers, GA

Pretty good product I don't usually use it as much as the others but when I do it gets the job done pretty high end products
Kaitlynne A.
Kaitlynne A.
Running Springs, CA

I like covergirl but have found other companies that I like better. Their products don't seem to last long enough
Emily W.
Emily W.

Covergirl products tend to be very cheap to purchase and unfortunately usually feel that way as well. They are great products in a pinch and if you are at a drugstore it will do, but I wouldn't recommend this as a product if someone asked me about a GREAT makeup brand
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Mesa, AZ

Lover their foundation, eye shadows and lip color. They are more expensive than some, but you get what you pay for!
Ali L.
Ali L.

Covergirl is one of my very favorite drugstore makeup brands for a few reasons. Their prices are great. Their products have been around forever. Their mascaras, foundations, and blushes are some my favorites out of high or low end! I love Covergirl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.