BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
nathalia n.
nathalia n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl products use a magenta-colored lipstick, was a beautiful color and had much durability
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Kenvil, NJ
I love the lip pencils from this brand as well as a lot oft their nude liquid lipstick. Cover girl also has a very good magazine aspect of their brand.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is affordable and love that about them. The other thing I appreciate is that they are always trying to reinvent or improve on the mascaras that they have. It shows
That they are forward thinking and not happy with just being good enough
JoyAnn M.
JoyAnn M.
Pottstown, PA
I love Covergirl's products because they make my skin look natural and not overdone with makeup. The makeup colors match my skin tone and enhance my natural features. The products always last, are very affordable, and are available every where that I shop.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is my go to drug store brand. The quality isn't quite that if some of the higher end companies but overall I like a lot of covergirl products. I particularly like their liquid foundation. There are plenty of colors to make sure it perfectly matches your skin tone. Plus, it's super affordable.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL!! has pretty good makeup products. but honestly im not a really a huge fan of this brand. I have own lash blast volume mascara and I like it was one of my favorite back in the days. also I use to own the clean foundation and powder. it work ok but not planning on purchasing again. recently I received the COVERGIRL Colorlicious Lip Gloss and Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner from pinch me. that I haven't try. witch im kind of excited to try. I recommend this brand to those girls that are starting with makeup. its affordable and its available at any drug store.
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
hit or miss but a strong company that is always keeping up with the trends while remaining affordable. I like the clean foundation.
dymunz d.
dymunz d.
Holly, MI
I love their lipsticks, the darker plumish blacks, they are amazing. I love cover girls mascara, I like volume.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Brighton, IL
I've been a Cover girl user for over 40 years. My favorite product for the last few years has been their Simply Ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation with Olay. This product fits my needs perfectly! It goes on smooth, and just a little it goes a long way and provides great coverage. It has a light, non-greasy feel, and they offer a good variety of shade choices. I use the soft happy #255, and it is a perfect match for skin tone. This has been my "go to" foundation since it hit the shelves, and definitely a product I will continue to purchase!
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Woodbridge, VA
I absolutley love the cover girl lash blast volume mascara. The brush is very wispy and does a good job of untangling my lashes and applying mascara to an individual eyelash rather than clumping my lashes together.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.