BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have the cover girl concealer and it works ok. For a drug store concealed its good for light coverage. Very sheer and tends to settle in fine lines if you don't set before it dries. I purchased from my local Walmart. Affordable and did the job as a concealer and highlighter. Wouldn't be my first choice but a good starter concealer if just learning to apply.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recived a cover girl vox box. I absolutely loved it. They send me the queen foundation that I can't find at the store anymore. I love it. And I need it again.
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I like using any covergirl product. Highly recommended trying it out .not to pricey either
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love covergirl because of it's reputation i trust. it is definitely overall good quality, many of my friends use this product. the shopping experience was great and it is my favorite purchase ever. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Victorville, CA
Cover girl is my favorite brand of powder and foundation. It's been a perfect match for me since high school. I love the slight changes of the packaging that keeps it looking sleek and modern!
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
I receieved this product in my first ever Vox Box! It is now my favorite mascara. The wand makes your lashes look perfect, and the tip of the wand is perfect for those stubborn inner and bottom lashes. I definitely recommend this product. Thanks Influenster!
Aracely M.
Aracely M.
Euless, TX
I love almost all their products ! I like their mascaras so much especially the waterproof ones . If i curl my eyelashes and use one of their mascaras that atent waterproof it will make my eyelashes go back to normal which i hate but its wwith all the non waterproof mascaras in every brand not just covergirl but besides that their products are really good and affordable!
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a Covergirl fan since I was a teenager. Now that I am approaching 40, I lean towards the Covergirl and Olay products. Their products all work together beautifully and I am never scared to try something new by them as nothing has ever irritated my sensitive skin.
Chelsie G.
Chelsie G.
Moore, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would recommend certain cover girl products to my friends and family. Lipsticks and eyeliner are great but mascara and face makeup are not so great.
Scooby D.
Scooby D.
The cover girl naked skin pressed powder is very finely milled and soft on skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.