BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kimberly R.
One of my go to brands when it comes to makeup! Especially of your on a budget. I love all their items!
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL
i love cover girl. great and affordable. and you can find in almost every beauty store and drug store.
Cora C.
Hawthorne, CA
Who doesn't love cover girl? The prices are reasonable and they have amazing mascara. I love cover girl
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
I love the covergirl mascaras the price is great and the quality is amazing Defenetly my fav. Mascaras.
Peggy R.
Staatsburg, NY
CoverGirl foundation is smooth and they have a large selection of shades. I like the liquid foundation.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ever since I've received your Solashy in my VoxBox I've open up to covergirl. My eyes look so bold!!!
Cherry M.
Milton Freewater, OR
Its all i can afford!! And thats barely at all! If i could afford all the cool stuff i would use it!
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Covergirl products. They're affordable, always have coupons and you can find them in any store!
Fatima E.
Cover girl is best, there products are really amazing and they come with really good and cheap price
Yessi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl Is A Great brand. I love some of their mascaras and their eyeshadows. Very affordable too.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.