Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.

Cover girl antaging liquid foundation with oil of Olay ,arey daily go to foundations ,what I use for work ,keeps
My face from getting dry ,or oily,blends beautifully and covers great ,The concealer is awesome too but very
Hard to find .
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Warrenton, MO

I have really sensitive eyes and this is the only eyeliner and mascara I can use. I love that it is good quality and inexpensive.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, New York

Covergirl is definitely a cheap option that is available in the drugstores. And as far as quality goes, it is not too happy and can really replace some higher name brand makeup items in your collection if you are running low. However, it is not the best out there by far.
Yahtianna C.
Yahtianna C.
Binghamton, NY

Cover girls contour is the best for my skin their contour cream is the best and their highlighter is the bomb.
Janice N.
Janice N.
Rancho Cordova, CA

I have bought from them for YEARS and am never disappointed. They are reasonably priced and have good products.
Selena H.
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX

Is very good I recommend it since it can be of good use rubber very well no complaint of is also economical at a price that if it is worth and the product is very efficient all the line of this mark
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Sistersville, WV

Cover girl has a variety of different, useful products. My fallback is always covergirl as it has never failed me. It's the one brand I know will never let me down and has everything I need to make my face glamorous. I will always be a loyal covergirl customer.
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX

Absolutely in love with cover girl products. They are drug store items that have a very good product quality. No need to spend on pricy makeup. Foundations are not cakey. The truly blend to skin giving a natural look. Eyeshadows and other products for contouring really help with everyday makeup to cover up any imperfections making skin flawless.
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral , Florida

I think it's an excellent brand at an excellent price.
I love their products and my favorites are the lipsticks, plus those of Katy Perry
I highly recommend this brand

Creo que es una excelente marca a un excelente precio.
Sus productos me encantan y mis favoritos son sus labiales, más los de Katy Perry ❤
Recomiendo mucho esta marca 🤗
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Yakima, WA

I really like covergirl makeup ! The foundations, mascaras, lipsticks, eyeliners, pretty much all that i have tried i can't complain.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.