Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Raven R.
Raven R.

I've been a fan of Cover Girl for 25ish years. As I've grown, I've discovered other brands but still have a soft spot for this brand. Absolutely love the better skin line, especially the powder foundation.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Churubusco, NY

Not my favorite. Sometimes expensive, even for the quality (which isn't great). I would recommend either paying a bit less for the same quality, or paying a bit more for better quality!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.

I can ever seen to find the right foundation color when it comes to covergirl but everything else works great
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.

Covergirl is an absolute favourite for me. They have never failed to impress me from their foundation to their mascara and everything in between. I have nothing but trust for their products and am never worried about them doing anything to my skin, and their mascara never seems to fail me. Nothing but love for #covergirl
Cori R.
Cori R.
Monroeville, IN

I am a fan of the cover girl foundation, it leaves my face feeling smooth and it never gets greasy. I would recommend it to everyone.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Plattsburgh, NY

I love covergirl! The products are awesome. My favorite purchase is always any of the makeup.
Kaitlynne A.
Kaitlynne A.
Running Springs, CA

I like covergirl but have found other companies that I like better. Their products don't seem to last long enough
karen r.
karen r.

i love the cosmetics od Covergirl because are so amazing and so good, i think is very afforable and perfect, thes have a great quality and beatiful, i think this cosmetics are perfect for all girls, i recommend to buy here the mascaras, for the variety.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD

Shimmering Sands is an eye shadow I have used since I was a teen. Gover Girl is the only one who makes this and I dont know what I would do if they did away with it. I adore Cover girl products from eye liners to blushes they never let me down.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, Ontario

Its afforable and looks just as good as other name brands. I use CoverGirl everyday and have been using it for years .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.