BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Mariah P.
Mariah P.
College Station, TX
Most of the Covergirl products have great quality. However, if you purchase the cheaper mascaras, they can be clumpy. It is best to purchase the higher priced mascaras. Yes, you are spending more money. But, you will definitely get what you paid for.
Luisa S.
Luisa S.

Her makeup is beautiful, practical, economical, of excellent quality. I definitely love covergirl
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl it's so nuca and really affordable I usually buy it at Walmart or something
Denisse D.
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good coverage usually through out the products have been disappointed but other than that I love covergirl!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Dyersburg, TN
Covergirl is one of the only drugstore products that I don't have to worry about breakouts. My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful when it comes to make up. I don't apply much during the weeks when I'm working but it gives the coverage I need.
Joy M.
Joy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the whole brand of Covergirl. They have the best celebrities and have now become inclusive with their models. I always think of reliable and classic with this brand.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a good drug store brand. I tend to only use their lipsticks, gloss and liquid lipsticks.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Roseburg, OR
We usually purchase waterproof mascara. We have never had problems with smearing, however it can get clumpy at times.
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
A brand that I know and trust. I have been using their eye makeup for years now. They have a great product line.
Nancy fancy S.
Nancy fancy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's fair the eyeliner is great but the foundation never convinced me since it always oxidized on me
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.