BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Valerie A.
This is a great band for mascara and lip products! I havent been in love with any foundations ive tried though. Their face powders are great!
Sophs B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for drugstore I feel like their definitely are some hits and misses and some things can be priced lower but overall I do enjoy what they have to offer
Ulesha L.
Milwaukee, WI
I enjoy using their facial powders and lipstick. They always have colors that match my skintone and lipsticks that last.
melissa m.
Lynx, OH
Love the make up good collars in eye shawdow and the fadation blends good also good face powder and good mascaras goes on good only kind I buy
Melanie R.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this. I have been using it for 2 decades. They keep their colors fresh and up to date. They are tried and true and budget-friendly.
Amanda S.
What's not to love? Cover girl has everything. Their products are fantastic and work well. You can't go wrong.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are hit or miss for me: I like the liquid foundation that is 3 in 1. The clean collection absolutely sucks. I don't know why there are such great differences in the quality.
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand for foundation and bronzer. These are what I use the most so I'm buying very often and the price is great
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who can forget their iconic line "Easy, breezy, beautiful..." you know the rest. It is easy. Easy to find, easy to use, and easy on the poster book. They may not be considered "high end" but they are certainly high quality.
Mariah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My cult classics of makeup are almost all from cover girl! It was the first makeup brand I ever tried and I always go back to it and can trust them!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.