BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Maesa R.
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN
Covergirl had good products, but my favorite thing of theirs is the mascaras. I have tried to many of them and they have all been so good.
Crisian G.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN
cover girl is another good competitor in the makeup market, they have affordable brushes, small palettes &&' lipsticks of any kind. i rarely use it but i like it it feels smooth &&' rich on your skin
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
Covergirl is one of my favorite supermarket brands. They are affordable and have an array of great products. The only con I have about the brand is every time I find a blush I like, it seems the color is discontinued shortly after.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recived a cover girl vox box. I absolutely loved it. They send me the queen foundation that I can't find at the store anymore. I love it. And I need it again.
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I like using any covergirl product. Highly recommended trying it out .not to pricey either
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I love the cover girl mascaras. They make my lashes look long and polished. I also like the pressed powder. It's matte finish makes my look completed. I buy my cover girl at Target most of the time.
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality for a cheap and affordable price! The only product I didn't care for is their eyeshadow palette, the color did not last long and you had to apply a lot to get the right shade .
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
I receieved this product in my first ever Vox Box! It is now my favorite mascara. The wand makes your lashes look perfect, and the tip of the wand is perfect for those stubborn inner and bottom lashes. I definitely recommend this product. Thanks Influenster!
Aracely M.
Aracely M.
Euless, TX
I love almost all their products ! I like their mascaras so much especially the waterproof ones . If i curl my eyelashes and use one of their mascaras that atent waterproof it will make my eyelashes go back to normal which i hate but its wwith all the non waterproof mascaras in every brand not just covergirl but besides that their products are really good and affordable!
Lisa h.
Lisa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand for makeup. It is very affordable and there are many different colors to choose from. They quality of this make brand is great. There are a lot of options to choose from...
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.