Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Covington, TN

I absolutely love Covergirl!! i use a variety of products from covergirl and it is just amazing! I love the katy kat eye mascara and the clump crusher mascara!! They are both one of my all time favorites! I will defintely buy more products from covergirl!
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.

The lipstick and lipgloss are amazing they make your lips look a bit bright like they shine a bit brighter
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hollywood, FL

I am in the defense with this brand there is things I love and things I dislike . Overall it's affordable but sometimes the products aren't so great . I just got the too clean BB cream and I love it for everyday use
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

I like Covergirl products overall but many times it's a hit or miss. I like their price and packaging. I wish they would make a natural or organic line that would be great. I love their lipgloss it's one of my favorite purchase from this line. I always recommend Covergirl to my friends.
Noelle P.
Noelle P.

Good products, simple to use, good for beginners. Some are better than others, but i personally have no complaints.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Albuquerque, NM

Awesome products! I love the bb creams, eyeshadows and eyeliners. My favorite is the liquid foundation with a powder finish. Great quality and very ship you can get them in a drugstore at great prices. Covergirl can be your to go makeup at anytime!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Paoli, IN

Covergirl is a great makeup company! I use a lot of covergirl cosmetics. It is fun to shop for! It is also very affordable!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Clear Spring, MD

Great make up For a great Price . You can find it everywhere so there's never a shortage.
Marina C.
Marina C.

I love this brand, the prices are good, very affordable, the quality is awesome, and you can find it everywhere!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.

Covertgirl is a good make-up brand, I do not use much products from this brand because I have not had the opportunity, but the little I've tried has gone well for me.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.