Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Romance, AR

I love all the Covergirl products that I use. I love the eyeshadow colors and the smoothness of the application.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Mishawaka, IN

covergirl i have been using for many years it has been a staple of mine i use it every day it goes with with so many brands of cosmetics. have alwasy b een pleased with their products
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Mesa, AZ

Lover their foundation, eye shadows and lip color. They are more expensive than some, but you get what you pay for!
Ali L.
Ali L.

Covergirl is one of my very favorite drugstore makeup brands for a few reasons. Their prices are great. Their products have been around forever. Their mascaras, foundations, and blushes are some my favorites out of high or low end! I love Covergirl!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
North Port, Fl

Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands I had ever used when I began using makeup. I love have diverse their color palettes are, and how they look great on many skin tones, unlike a lot of drugstore makeup brands, the price point is stellar, plus covergirl is always having some kind of deal at drugstores where they are able to be purchased.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Piketon, OH

I love there true blend powder for my face also there eye shadows Champsine n dark Browns inakso love there blush it's snazing and blends into your skin well with all the other products I use !!!!
Michele B.
Michele B.

I've used a bunch of covergirl products! I find the nail polish to be great! The clear top coat definitely helps to prevent chipping and there are a wide range of colors from metallics to pinks to deep reds.
Tina N.
Tina N.
Mer Rouge, LA

Love covergirl! Its always my go to makeup for any setting. Their powder is light. The base isn't greasy.
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Pittsfield, ME

Always a good consistent product. Some colors are FABULOUS and I love their eyeliners. My foundation is also by covergirl.
Alex L.
Alex L.
Stevenson Rnh, CA

Easy breezy beautiful cover girl! Love cover girl. Love even more that they have a male model! Amazing company
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.