BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Julia J.
Julia J.
Leeds, AL
There's a reason why Covergirl has been around for decades... The cosmetics are awesome! From lipsticks to foundation and don't forget the forever wide selection of eyeshadows. You can never go wrong when choosing Covergirl Cosmetics!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Auburn, ME
I have a bunch of their eyeshadows, mascara, and I love the quality and the drugstore prices!!!
julissa G.
julissa G.
Dallas, TX
i love their palletes and foundation and their lipsticks i really really recommend them and i just love them
JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
Stuart, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl always has my shade in foundation. I have sensitive skin and their makeup has never made me break out or have a reaction
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
hit or miss but a strong company that is always keeping up with the trends while remaining affordable. I like the clean foundation.
dymunz d.
dymunz d.
Holly, MI
I love their lipsticks, the darker plumish blacks, they are amazing. I love cover girls mascara, I like volume.
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
North Vernon, IN
Never used aa back product, use if there is a better tone then other products, sometimes causes breakouts but not normally.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Silver Spring, MD
I use a lot of cover girl products. Daily, I use their foundation and mascara. It is afforadable makeup with great quality. I like how they have waterproof and washable options. It's great quality and I will continue to buy these two products. I also buy some other items, such as blush, but I like to try other bands of those,.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Brighton, IL
I've been a Cover girl user for over 40 years. My favorite product for the last few years has been their Simply Ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation with Olay. This product fits my needs perfectly! It goes on smooth, and just a little it goes a long way and provides great coverage. It has a light, non-greasy feel, and they offer a good variety of shade choices. I use the soft happy #255, and it is a perfect match for skin tone. This has been my "go to" foundation since it hit the shelves, and definitely a product I will continue to purchase!
Alexsandra W.
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is another great drug store brand. I love cover girls eyeliner and shadows! The Ink It eyeliner really is like ink on your face!! lol it took forever to try and get off!! Totally stayed on forever I love it! Good Products and good prices.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.