COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Cover girl mascara it's super good I always use it and I won't stop using it cause it's a great product
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Covergirl 12 hour lipstick is my favorite. It stays on for several hours. 12 hours may be pushing it though.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Buckhannon, WV
I like some of there Makeup not big fan of all there mascara some of them clumps up I don't like that at all other then that I l9ve there makeup
Denisse D.
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good coverage usually through out the products have been disappointed but other than that I love covergirl!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Dyersburg, TN
Covergirl is one of the only drugstore products that I don't have to worry about breakouts. My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful when it comes to make up. I don't apply much during the weeks when I'm working but it gives the coverage I need.
KT R.
KT R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the eye shadows and lipsticks. Unfortunately my super sensitive skin and Covergirl's limited color selection in foundation colors didn't work for me. I would still recommend this line.
Joy M.
Joy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the whole brand of Covergirl. They have the best celebrities and have now become inclusive with their models. I always think of reliable and classic with this brand.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a good drug store brand. I tend to only use their lipsticks, gloss and liquid lipsticks.
William A.
William A.
Clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand. Such a huge variety of products for people on a budget with decent quality. Eyeshadows are not the best but I find that to be the same for all drugstore eyeshadows
Liz J.
Liz J.
Grand Blanc, MI
Quality makeup for the price. My personal favorite is TruBlend. Blends great for the price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.