Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Tara A.
Tara A.

GOOD AFFORDABLE BRAND. BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME! MY MOM USED IT!!! I LIKE A FEW MASCARAS FROM THEM. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BRAND
Ellie H.
Ellie H.
Frankenmuth, MI

I always use the Covergirl bronzer and blush. It lasts all day and is very reasonably priced! It creates a beautiful shimmer to my face.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY

I have to say that I Love Cover Girl eye shadows, and lip stain. I have tried other shimmering white shadows and do not like the finish. I am having trouble finding the one I like anymore. It lasts all day. I love it.
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.

Cover girl antaging liquid foundation with oil of Olay ,arey daily go to foundations ,what I use for work ,keeps
My face from getting dry ,or oily,blends beautifully and covers great ,The concealer is awesome too but very
Hard to find .
Brandy L.
Brandy L.

Cover girl products are affordable and of good quality. Plus you can find them everywhere and at any store.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Aurora, CO

Foundation please!coverage and not overly Cakey either.
Easy to color match and applies so smoothly!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

Great company with great products. The quality is superb and is inexpensive. I buy my mascara from them and I've had no regrets.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV

I love covergirl products, they always match my skin tone perfectly. It's always nice to have a product that matches my skin. I usually just buy my covergirl items via amazon because I know exactly what to get. I've never had a bad experience with covergirl
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Sistersville, WV

Cover girl has a variety of different, useful products. My fallback is always covergirl as it has never failed me. It's the one brand I know will never let me down and has everything I need to make my face glamorous. I will always be a loyal covergirl customer.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, New York

Covergirl is definitely a cheap option that is available in the drugstores. And as far as quality goes, it is not too happy and can really replace some higher name brand makeup items in your collection if you are running low. However, it is not the best out there by far.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.