Add a Photo
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl. There máscaras are the best it makes my lashes look natural and big. I always recommended
Lorena W.
Lorena W.
Canton, MI
Feb. 4, 2017, 10:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used covergirl product most my adult life. From mascara to their simply powder cream to powder foundations...theses are my go to products.
leann b.
leann b.
Jan. 25, 2017, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i have purchased different products and tried most, and cannot say that i'm disappointed at all
Allison V.
Allison V.
Yorktown, VA
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love how affordable all of their products are and how good quality they are. My favorite is the ready set gorgeous powder.
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Crete, NE
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl mousse foundation. This is wonderful. It covers and blends well. However, it doesn't feel heavy when you have it on. I use this mostly in the winter because it can come off when you perspire.
Renelis A.
Renelis A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 4, 2017, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergilr's products are really great, love their formula, they are great to your skin.
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:36 p.m.
Me
Encanta #CoverGirl llevo años usando su base . Me tapa toda las imperfecciones de la cara, es de larga duración, no da brillo 💖
Y lo mejor es que no son caros
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Redding, Ca
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Reliable and cheap. My go to powder and eyeliner. A must have in my makeup bag. Can not live without.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Rochester, NY
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I luke most of their products. I think this is a good quality make up brand. I love their foundation.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Spring, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always been a favorite of mine. I remember growing up watching americas next top model and how I thought that it was so amazing that the winner would be the next face of Covergirl. They have made waves recently with the announcement of their first Coverboy!! How exciting! I think that it is amazing to be able to buy products from the line and support the changes in the makeup industry that they promote!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.