BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cheyenne H.
Covergirl is my go to product company! I'll try others but I always find myself back buying covergirl!
Mira H.
houston, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently tried a mascara by Cover Girl that I absolutely love. Their products are great on the skin.
Ruth M.
I love covergirl. Is one of my favorite brands. I love their lipsticks. I really love them as they feel
Cover girl mascara it's super good I always use it and I won't stop using it cause it's a great product
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC
I like their bb creams its by far the best one i have tried... they have good makeup and irs affordable
Briana K.
Lebanon, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only brand of foundation that doesn't break me out!!! Every other brand even Clinique does!
Paige M.
Shamokin , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another great drugstore brand! Affordable for decent quality. Trusted brand that doesn't irritate skin
Sammee H.
Their lipsticks are one of my favorite drug store formulas. They are affordable and decently pigmented.
Kyler M.
Bowling Green, KY
Love this product but can be bad for oily skin and sometimes too expensive. The mascara is amazing!!!!
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their foundations and mascaras. Very good products. I recommend these products to all my friends
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a better way to use the covergirl lash bloom mascara? I find it is so clumpy and doesn't ahdere to my lashes.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just read about how great COVERGIRL products are! What is your favorite?
Christina B.
Robards
How do I receive my first box
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your must have product from COVERGIRL Tag a product!
Sharon W.
Tourond, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone get the COVERGIRLCOVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation VoxBox. I'm having a lot of trouble sharing reviews? I'm trying to submit mine to Instagram but it doesn't find it? Or something? Can anyone help me out? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?