BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Scooby D.
Scooby D.
The cover girl naked skin pressed powder is very finely milled and soft on skin.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Orlando, FL
Covergirl is my go to for matte bb cream, it's awesome especially for oily skin you won't be looking shiny all day!
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a Covergirl fan since I was a teenager. Now that I am approaching 40, I lean towards the Covergirl and Olay products. Their products all work together beautifully and I am never scared to try something new by them as nothing has ever irritated my sensitive skin.
Kandi R.
Kandi R.
Shelbyville, TN
Their products are really good for the most part. But can be a bit pricey and for a mother who has two small children. A husband and two dogs the budget for makeup is a lot smaller so I can't get as many of their products as I would like.
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love covergirl because of it's reputation i trust. it is definitely overall good quality, many of my friends use this product. the shopping experience was great and it is my favorite purchase ever. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
My favorite drug store brand has to be this one . The foundation was my every day to school and the primer too . The foundation is great for school or work because it doesnt last all day . The primer is good for my oily skin.
Nancy fancy S.
Nancy fancy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's fair the eyeliner is great but the foundation never convinced me since it always oxidized on me
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely the dream matte mouse foundation it matches my skin perfectly and goes on so smooth for a full day of coverage
Maesa R.
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN
Covergirl had good products, but my favorite thing of theirs is the mascaras. I have tried to many of them and they have all been so good.
Crisian G.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN
cover girl is another good competitor in the makeup market, they have affordable brushes, small palettes &&' lipsticks of any kind. i rarely use it but i like it it feels smooth &&' rich on your skin
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.