BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Christine D.
Northfield Fl, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergiirl foundation it goes on very smoothly, and is very easy to come Off when taking your make off.the price is just right so you won't break the bank buying makeup.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl make up is amazing! This is the one that I usually buy and I will purchase it from either Walmart or cvs
Jocelyn L.
Douglas , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently have there cover stick concealer I love it ... I use it to prime my eyes and give it a base.
Nely R.
Danbury, CT
The cover girl ready set gorgeous concealer is very light wight with medium to full coverage.
Amela A.
fairview park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has been in my male yo bag for many years . Reason why is great good quality very affordable and I simply love it because pretty much every store sales cover girl products . I would definitely shop more and highly recommend it
Amy Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Covergirl 12 hour lipstick is my favorite. It stays on for several hours. 12 hours may be pushing it though.
Christina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus eye liner. It goes on smooth lasts all day and dies not smudge easily .I recommend giving this a try :)
Cindy W.
Nixa, MO
I have used their powder for many years! It's always my fall back product because I know it works! I will continue using for years to come
Elizabeth P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are great! Especially the Outlast line. I love the concealer. It covers all of my under eye darkness. Prices are every affordable.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of Covergirl. I feel like there are better drug store companies our there. I don't like any of their foundations, they aren't long lasting and cake up on my face and look fake. I wish I liked their products more, but I find myself NEVER shopping their stuff.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.