Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Divena D.
Divena D.
Sugar Land, TX

I'm going to be reviewing the Katy Kay Matte Lipsticks from covergirl. I really liked the packaging, it was cute & simple. It's a demi matte lipstick with a demi matte finish. The scent of these lipsticks were so sweet, I loved it! The shade i got was capture tricot-griffes. It was bit more red that I expected. I thought it would be more of a mauve color. The lipstick glided on so smoothly. It was super easy to apply. The only thing is that it didn't really seem like a demi finish lipstick it seemed to me like a regular lipstick. I like the way it settles onto my lips and even the lines it just blends in really well.
Kathlyn V.
Kathlyn V.
Phoenix, AZ

This brand has lots of selections and the prices are more affordable but if I can afford, I would switch to MAC for eye andoctor lip products.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Hampton, GA

I've used cover girl products since I was 14 and it has never let me down. I use bb cram not instead of foundation. It cover yet it's lightweight
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Delco, NC

I have only use CoverGirl a few times, for me it is hard to match the right color for me
Christina H.
Christina H.

Quality products. I've used this brand since high school. It's usually my go to brand for any kind of make up.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, NJ

Easy to find there product in any store. Love the colors they have and that they have the ability to guide you in color choices online.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Kansas City, MO

Anytime I need a normal make up item, I always check covergirl at my local drugstore. Always great sales.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Sun Valley, CA

Cover girl has been my main beauty products since I began wearing makeup about 20 years ago. Never had a problem with it, it seems to be pretty basic simple nothing extravagant and affordable.
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH

Covergirl mascara is one of my favorite mascaras. It gives you the desired look and even more. But, it doesn't stop there. All their products are great and their prices are even better! Covergirl is always one of my go to brands for great and affordable make up!
Asia H.
Asia H.
Bronx, NY

I own about 7 cover girl products and they are amazing from mascara to eye liners !!! Hands down amazing
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.