COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Chelsy-Ann H.
Chelsy-Ann H.

Love covergirls eye shadows and lipsticks! Can always find the perfect shade to go with any look or evening
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Covington, TN

I absolutely love Covergirl!! i use a variety of products from covergirl and it is just amazing! I love the katy kat eye mascara and the clump crusher mascara!! They are both one of my all time favorites! I will defintely buy more products from covergirl!
Monica H.
Monica H.
Medley, FL

Covergirl mascara is the best mascara ever. Period. Other brand's mascara are more expensive and less effective as Covergirl. But, their eyeshadow is very bad and they have a weird color gamma, like Sick Green and Awful Blue. I only buy their mascara but nothing else.
Emilie S.
Emilie S.
Salt Lake City, UT

This is what all America's next top model's wear and I love it too, eye liners mascaras and foundation all work great.
Sam C.
Sam C.

Covergirl Lashblast Mascara is a life saver. It's my go to mascara and I use it daily. My heart will be so crushed if they ever discontinue making it!
Alexus C.
Alexus C.
WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ

i love it like it will buy it all the time. he price is good and i hope it never goes up on me. L ive the lip gloss
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Centertown, KY

I bought loose powder from CoverGirl and was pleasantly surprised at how well it covers.
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.

I use Covergirl everyday and love how easy it is to use. This line is also in every store that I have been in. It's cheep too so I don't feel bad when I go through it so quickly!
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Fremont, NE

Great makeup, absolutely L.O.V.E. their mascaras, large selection for anything you could want.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Clear Spring, MD

Great make up For a great Price . You can find it everywhere so there's never a shortage.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.