BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Idalia Y.
Idalia Y.
Phoenix
i have always used this brand since i was 15 ever since i started puting makeup on, always bought at walmart
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Good products that are not overpriced. Always work well and do not irritate my skin. Easy to find in most stores.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Stillwater , OK
I like cover girl but there isn't much I would go back for because I need it in my collection
Krysten H.
Krysten H.
I usually buy cover girl, because it's not that expensive. Plus, it's good quality.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Pharr, TX
Es una marca de cosméticos muy conocida en todo el mundo tiene de todo para el cuidado de la piel maquillaje pintauñas es muy extensa y además no es cara
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
My ultimate favorite drug store brand. Can't go wrong with any makeup products here. Fabulous
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Modesto, CA
I mostly just buy mascara from cover girl. I love how it makes my lashes spread. It also makes them look full.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Bowling Green
I use covergirl more than anything else and while makeup in general is expensive, covergirl is pretty affordable ii would say. i use their mascara and eye shadow quite a bit and i really like it.
Isabel H.
Isabel H.
i love covergirl, i love the lipsticks, bases of makeups, i love mascara and the news eyelinner and the primer
Cheri W.
Cheri W.
I've used this brand most of my adult life. It's affordable. The fact that it is available at grocery stores, pharmacies, and such makes it very convenient.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.