Add a Photo

christine c.
christine c.
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There good.. Good quality no expensive make up love there foundation.. It one of my go to.
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Portville
Jan. 8, 2017, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Been using Covergirl for many many years. Great quality, affordable products. Most of my family members use Covergirl.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Jan. 4, 2017, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like covergirl cosmetics. They're not too expensive and you can get pretty much anything.
Monica T.
Monica T.
Torrance , CA
Feb. 4, 2017, 1:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good price but some products make me breakout like the blushes. The lips are cute but not pigmented more like a faded color or nude clear lipstick. Cute packaging but it's not bad for the price
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand brings back so many memories of my teenage years because that's all I wore. Very cheap and great quality
Gina G.
Gina G.
Glendale Heights, IL
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their mascaras! They have so many different kinds and they were never clumpy when I used them.
Susana C.
Susana C.
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Es mi marca favorita de productos de belleza! Amo sus productos, desde las mascaras y los delineadores hasta los lip gloss e incluso sus lip balms. No es exageradamente caro ni exageradamente barato, es simplemente accesible. Recomiendo totalmente esta marca.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirls foundations. They always have the right combination for different types of skin. If it says for oily skin, it will not be oily.
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Feb. 4, 2017, 1:48 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is my go to drugstore brand. I love that I know that most of their products will work for me
DeAna C.
DeAna C.
Greeneville, TN
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Almost all my make up is covergirl. i am obsessed! its defiantly affordable. i SUGGEST IT TO ANYONE! Its a great make up brand to use. PLUS i love that they have a male model for it now, makes me excited and happy that they're an open make up brand to the world!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.