COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
I absolutely love covergirl true blend foundation. It's not to expensive and I can barely ever tell that I'm wearing it. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants a flawless, clean look! It's a fantastic product
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love the cover girl foundation it's very affordable and it goes on smooth you can buy this product at any store and it's easy to match the color that you need I will definitely shop for this product again!!!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Woonsocket, RI
Covergirl is such a great drug store makeup brand. They have good quality products. Some of their items are better than others but it depends on everyone's personal opinion. I would recommend this beauty brand to others.
Marie N.
Marie N.
Alexandria, VA
I don't want to write a review here. Why do I have to? But really, Covergirl speaks for itself, they have great products. I like their mascara and other products. SO I'm filling in the space here. but I do like covergirl
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
My favorite drugstore eyeshadow palette is tru naked and it's great for every day wear! Been using it :) and my favorite mascara is the supersizer. Love this brand and it's great for the price tag. Definitely a must try
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mebane, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the first makeup lines I was introduced to as a child, and still one of my staple brands to this day. Covergirl is easy to use, and always on the edge of style. I'll always have some covergirl in my beauty stash!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Spencer, WV
I don't use a lot of make up but Covergirl is a product that I know & trust. Have used it for several years. Have tried others but I almost always seem to return to my old faithful! Keep up the good work. . . Covergirl.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
I recently tried the SO LASHY BLASTPRO WATERPROOF MASCARA with the ball tip and was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it,especially the tip! I really didn't think I was going to see a big need for it but I loved it!
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
Some of their products are great but there are definitely hits and misses. You can find makeup from this company in drugstores like cvs. They are not too expensive and more on the low priced end. I enjoy their products.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is another classic. They have tons of beauty products at reasonable prices. They have so many options and choices and really great eye shadows. My mom has bought cover girl makeup forever and so now I do too!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.