Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Kamryn L.
Kamryn L.

I love the 3 in 1 foundation! Sometimes I feel it oxidizes on my skin personally but it has great coverage and a great choice of shade options. I definitely would recommend the product to people who are searching for a drugstore foundation!
Shemara S.
Shemara S.
Gaithersburg

Covergirl intensify Me! Liquid liner is really good the paddle shaped tip allows you to quickly and easily draw a thick or thin like it gives you a dramatic black color that last throughout the day and there's no flaking or smudging at all.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL

probably my favorite company ever! I have been using their products since Highschool...so that's about 20 years now. Their products are affordable and come in a large variety of shades for every complexion. I would recommend them to anyone.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
San Leandro, CA

I really like Covergirl lipsticks. It is very creamy. I have also purchased many mascaras from Covergirl and have always had a satisfactory experience. My favorite purchases has to be the different mascara formulas. I would shop here again.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Hartsville, TN

Love cover girl. Have been a customer for 12yrs. Have used eyeliners, mascaras, foundations, lipsticks, lip glosses, blushes, make up brushes, and powders from them and I loved them all. Will always continue to buy products from cover girl.
Haley S.
Haley S.

I use several covergirl cosmetics and they work pretty well with my dry yet oily skin. Great quality and decent price. I'm still working with the different lines within the brand to find what works absolutely best for me and my skin though.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Clinton Twp, MI

Cover girl is been on for a quite a while but has great eyeshadows and lipsticks but the mascara are also very nice also just for every day re-Islanders put some Islanders actually are not too well but overall this brand is actually amazing
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Oxford, Ms

Covergirl is really hit or miss for me. Their concealer sticks, So Lashy Mascara and the Ready Set Gorgeous foundation is wonderful but I really am not impressed with anything else made by covergirl. The products are cheap and lack quality.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Riverview , FL

The cover girl true match mineral powder helps lock in my foundation once applied. I tend to get really oily so this helps in locking in my makeup and doesn't make me look ashy. I would recommend if you need something cheap and on the go ;)
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY

I love this brand. It's very affordable and has a wide range of products. I have very sensitive skin and none of the products I've used have ever irritated my skin or caused me to break out. I especially like covergirl mascara and eyeliner.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.