Add a Photo
Lauren M.
Millville, NJ
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used the Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara (water resistant.) I really like this product. The brush is the perfect size for applying to the upper and lower lashes. Sometimes there is clumping, but nothing extreme.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Indianapolis, IN
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love the cover girl foundation it's very affordable and it goes on smooth you can buy this product at any store and it's easy to match the color that you need I will definitely shop for this product again!!!
Marie N.
Marie N.
Alexandria, VA
Jan. 7, 2017, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't want to write a review here. Why do I have to? But really, Covergirl speaks for itself, they have great products. I like their mascara and other products. SO I'm filling in the space here. but I do like covergirl
Megan M.
Megan M.
Woonsocket, RI
Jan. 16, 2017, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is such a great drug store makeup brand. They have good quality products. Some of their items are better than others but it depends on everyone's personal opinion. I would recommend this beauty brand to others.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Spencer, WV
Jan. 27, 2017, 12:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't use a lot of make up but Covergirl is a product that I know & trust. Have used it for several years. Have tried others but I almost always seem to return to my old faithful! Keep up the good work. . . Covergirl.
Kacie M.
Kacie M.
Barnegat, NJ
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used the cover girl matte BB creme everyday in my make up routine. The creme is light and gives light to medium coverage depending on how applied. The creme gives off a natural look and doesn't feel thick on the skin.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Feb. 8, 2017, 1:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite drugstore eyeshadow palette is tru naked and it's great for every day wear! Been using it :) and my favorite mascara is the supersizer. Love this brand and it's great for the price tag. Definitely a must try
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some of their products are great but there are definitely hits and misses. You can find makeup from this company in drugstores like cvs. They are not too expensive and more on the low priced end. I enjoy their products.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
Jan. 10, 2017, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently tried the SO LASHY BLASTPRO WATERPROOF MASCARA with the ball tip and was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it,especially the tip! I really didn't think I was going to see a big need for it but I loved it!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mebane, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 4, 2017, 11:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of the first makeup lines I was introduced to as a child, and still one of my staple brands to this day. Covergirl is easy to use, and always on the edge of style. I'll always have some covergirl in my beauty stash!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.