Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Rock Creek, OH

Covergirl is an amazing brand!!!! I love the people they have chosen to represent them and I love their prices, their prices are amazing for their products! I will highly recommend anyone this brand if they want great products for a great price!!
Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY

But like....how many of you practiced the commercial in the mirror...because I know that I did. Covergirl has some amazing products that are still super affordable for those on a budget. Some of my favorite every day products come from this line.
Gynelle P.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL

Covergirl I can't see my makeup life with out ther products like there foundation and pallets to comcealer love them very good quality very affordable will recomend anyone to buy at least a lipstick from begginer to experts Covergirl is very good
Ally D.
Ally D.
Henderson, NV

Covergirl mascaras in general are just amazing! I haven't found one yet that I don't like! The wands have all been good for me. i especially love anything volumizing and dark! Some packaging I think is too bulky, but to me it's about the product!
maria m.
maria m.
Evergreen Pk, IL

I use their eyebrow pencil and used to use their eyeliner forever until I changed it up. I can't spend $30 on an eyebrow pencil the one I use is like $6 and works just fine and easy to apply, doesnt take me more than a minute to fill in my brows!
Meri S.
Meri S.

I've been using Covergirl for years & it's a great quality brand. I usually don't spend too much on it & it works well for me.I love all things cover girl especially there mascaras, foundations and blushes. I highly recommend all of the products.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

CoverGirl is hit and miss with me ..
I used to love CoverGirl but everytime I go back to it again I find something I don't like..
For instance I tried their new mascara and it just clumped up and irritated my sensitive eyes.. Not cool CoverGirl!
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX

I've used cover girl for the last 25 years. It's affordable and even when I go to the higher end makeups. I always cover girl as my fall back. I really like the way the powder foundation feels on my face and the clean formula makes me feel fresh
Maegan L.
Maegan L.
Portsmouth, VA

Let's talk about Covergirl Eyeshadows! So creamy and buttery and so many colors. Shocking color output for a drug store brand. I have several covergirl eyeshadows and I find myself using them often. I will absolutely buy more covergirl products.
Mallory T.
Mallory T.
Tifton, GA

All Covergirl cosmetics that I have ever used before have never let me down. The foundations are really full coverage like I like, the eye shadows are very pigmented, and the lip colors are amazing! I always use Covergirl as my go to for makeup!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.