Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Laura A.
Laura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love the Covergirl foundations because it's it has a nice coverage and this I use everyday of the week when I don't really want to do my makeup and it's really good cuz it seems like I don't do my makeup but I did but I didn't but it's good
Da'Kniesha E.
Da'Kniesha E.
Fresno, TX

You can't go wrong with cover girl I personally feel it is still one of my friends and super affordable shopping for this product is really easy. My favorite purchase is definitely foundation yes I will very well shop here highly recommended.
Lizbeth V.
Lizbeth V.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl is a great product but I only have bought us some lipsticks and some miscarriages and I'm always going for the miscarriage because the last long there smooth and there's different types of how you want your mascara to look on your
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

Cover girl waterproof mascara is my jam!!! The only waterproof mascara I use. Lately I've been using it for daily uses but I wish it came in a non waterproof formula so I could use it without having to scrub my eyes off at the end of the day
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS

This is to me a classic makeup line! It's one of the first makeup brands most people use. It's super accessible as well as affordable. I feel like they do a great job at making products for a wide spectrum of different colors and skin tones!
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

I'm currently using their Super Sizer mascara based on a recommendation from a YouTuber that I watch and it is amazing. It provides length and volume and looks even better when used over top of another mascara. I'd definitely recommend this.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY

I love this brand. It's very affordable and has a wide range of products. I have very sensitive skin and none of the products I've used have ever irritated my skin or caused me to break out. I especially like covergirl mascara and eyeliner.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Riverview , FL

The cover girl true match mineral powder helps lock in my foundation once applied. I tend to get really oily so this helps in locking in my makeup and doesn't make me look ashy. I would recommend if you need something cheap and on the go ;)
Kamryn L.
Kamryn L.

I love the 3 in 1 foundation! Sometimes I feel it oxidizes on my skin personally but it has great coverage and a great choice of shade options. I definitely would recommend the product to people who are searching for a drugstore foundation!
Shemara S.
Shemara S.
Gaithersburg

Covergirl intensify Me! Liquid liner is really good the paddle shaped tip allows you to quickly and easily draw a thick or thin like it gives you a dramatic black color that last throughout the day and there's no flaking or smudging at all.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.