COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Doe R.
Doe R.

COVERGIRL OUTLAST ALL DAY LIPCOLOR 24HR is my favorite lipstick. It does stay on all day and doesn't come off till I remove it with makeup remover. Lasts through meals, too!
Merinda P.
Merinda P.
Washington, NC

The Covergirl Smoothers liquid foundation does a good job of matching skin tone and covering evenly. It does not seem to keep the "fresh" look after a few hours though. By the end of the work day, it often appears as if I haven't used any or very little makeup. I wish it would be longer lasting.
Shanielle R.
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO

Great mascara and eyeshadows. Great prices I love this product can't go wrong with anything they offer.
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.

Love the Covergirl products!! I have sensitive skin and they never irritate my skin 💚
Christine D.
Christine D.
Westminster

i have used their clump crusher mascara and absolutely love it! it's a very nice mascara and i've used the whole bottle! i recommend trying it!
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Lewistown, PA

They have great eyeliner doesn't smudge, but it does need applied once or twice thru out the day
Sally L.
Sally L.
Mc Clure, OH

l have used Cliinique repairwear makeup and am pleased with the results. I will purchase it again and would recommend it to others.
Rosni P.
Rosni P.
North Bergen, NJ

Love their mascara. Some of their foundation products are too creamy for me and irritates my skin.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL

Can't beat this product for the price. Always covers all blemishes, doesn't leave cakey feeling. Great product that I will continue to use. This brand is great with all products eyeshadow covers well and has great color.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Richlands, NC

I use their foundation and powder. The foundation is very light. It goes on very well! And the powder is very easily to use as well!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.