Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Madison B.
Madison B.
Fremont, Nh

Not my favorite brand but I haven't tried a lot of their products just foundation and it dried up very quickly
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Dilworth, MN

Ink it! Eye liner is my absolute favorite! Stays put and never smudges! Best thing to remove it at night is coconut oil!
Denise M.
Denise M.

I use the Covergirl pressed powder oil control makeup. It feels light and was able to find a color that actually mat hes my skin. It control the shine with maybe just a couple of applications through out the day depending how active my day is.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY

Cover Girl "Ready Set Gorgeous" Fresh Complexion Powder Foundation is an amazing product. It goes on light and evenly, does not cause my skin to break out, and never looks like I am wearing anything, which is my biggest complaint with most foundations.
domenica m.
domenica m.
Oregon, IL

I have tried many of Cover Girl's products and I would say that I have liked roughly half of them. Some products were a hit with me and the other half were misses. They are a more affordable brand but I would probably rather spend a little extra money in order to have a higher quality product.
Candice P.
Candice P.
Claremont, NH

I use everything CoverGirl. They do have the best eye liner and mascara that I can find by far. They are not to expensive and have good quality. I recommend CoverGirl to everyone I know
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Phoenix, AZ

I like CoverGirl mascara, nail polish, lipstick..You name it! Also foundation, they have a wide range of variety to choose from!
Luisa L.
Luisa L.

I have only try the face powder and i think its good its not the best thing ever but it works good!!!
Sasha S.
Sasha S.

COVERGIRL is dependable. They're a drug store brand with inexpensive products that last long and stay in place. They have it all from lips to eyes, face to nails. A couple of their products will forever be in my makeup bag.
Randi Y.
Randi Y.

CoverGirl is a household name for a reason. Their products are inexpensive and reliable. I've never once purchased a CoverGirl products that did not meet or exceed my expectations. Their mascaras are some of the best on the market, frequently topping out consumer's top picks lists. My two faces are the LashBlast volume (orange tube) and the So Lashy! with the funky new brush.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.