Add a Photo

Photos (103)
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA

The line is okay. The company could definitely do more in the terms of make shades for WOC. The Better Than Sex mascara and the Melts (1 lipstick) I enjoy.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

A more cheaper brand but still a very good brand. Can buy at your local Walmart or pharmacy stores. I have several different makeup products in this brand!
Malora J.
Malora J.
Phoenix, AZ

Translucent pressed powder was my first face product I used back in high school. Loved the fact it offered just enough coverage to even out complexion but still show my freckles. Wish they still had my shade in translucent honey
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.

There's a lot of different products available and is totally affordable. It doesn't really last all day, and the mascara often flakes off. It's a great brand to start your makeup collection with.
Sarrah J.
Sarrah J.

I feel that covergirl is such an underrated brand. They produce such great products at a really affordable price. Their foundations give good coverage, their lip products are comfortable on the lips, and their eyeliner is great for a smokey eye. I always have their products in my kit for my clients. I would recommend covergirl to anyone.
Bev B.
Bev B.
New Westminster

I like the Covervirl eye makeup remover. I have been using it for years. I like the size of the bottle and how it fits in my makeup bag for travel. It works well removing waterproof mascara and eye makeup in general. When the bottle is empty, I will purchase again.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Mineral powder is excellent lightweight but covers. Lasts all day and doesn't looked caked. Try this product you will be glad you did.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Warrington, PA

I totally love cover girl and sofia vergara!
They products are good I use to use them when I start using makeup
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL

Es grandioso lo que estos productos pueden hacer. Tienen de todo, realmente con muy buena calidad y es asequible. Me encantan sus polvos compactos y las mascaras. Al igual que todas las marcas tiene sus contras, pero los, "pros* son más!
Asia G.
Asia G.
Germantown, MD

Cover girls concealer game is strong af...! I have major acne when I get stressed or anxiety so it's help to hind all my flaws
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.