COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Idalia Y.
Idalia Y.
Phoenix
i have always used this brand since i was 15 ever since i started puting makeup on, always bought at walmart
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Good products that are not overpriced. Always work well and do not irritate my skin. Easy to find in most stores.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great makeup whether it's foundation, concealer, or eyeshadow the brand has stand with the test of time. Classic, clean and original
Krysten H.
Krysten H.
I usually buy cover girl, because it's not that expensive. Plus, it's good quality.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products at a great price! One of my favorite drug store brands. They are always updating their formulas and products, too.
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
My ultimate favorite drug store brand. Can't go wrong with any makeup products here. Fabulous
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Modesto, CA
I mostly just buy mascara from cover girl. I love how it makes my lashes spread. It also makes them look full.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this new Foundation I found out Walmart I use it everyday and you don't have to only put it on once
Isabel H.
Isabel H.
i love covergirl, i love the lipsticks, bases of makeups, i love mascara and the news eyelinner and the primer
Cheri W.
Cheri W.
I've used this brand most of my adult life. It's affordable. The fact that it is available at grocery stores, pharmacies, and such makes it very convenient.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.