Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Katie J.
Katie J.
Nettleton, MS
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like the ready set gorgeous foundation for when I go to work because a lot of my makeup gets rubbed off
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA
Feb. 4, 2017, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like what this brand is all about. I think it's really great that they try to create products that are great for everyone, all skin types, all hair types, etc. I think it's really great that they support men in makeup and asked james charles to be the first male covergirl. Overall, great mission, great products, and at an affordable price.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products ill have to say have worked so well on my skin for so many years yet theyre prices are very affordable especially in this time of 2017 which were all trying to budget ourselves more !
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has always been a go to for me since high school. I've used the compacts and liquid makeup- while I do like it it doesn't seem to give me AS good of coverage on my uneven skin tones and acne as other Sephora store type of stuff.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Jan. 5, 2017, 1:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl Eye Shadow is one of my go to makeup products! Affordable, and easy to buy, their eyeshadow is my favorite. With a variety of colors to choose from, the colors blend easily. Natural or Intense, get the look you desire. Mix it with other colors easily as well.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
Feb. 4, 2017, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ever since I've received your Solashy in my VoxBox I've open up to covergirl. My eyes look so bold!!!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Eagle Pass, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the outlast mascara it's the only one that keeps my lashes up no matter what and they don't smear at all
Natalia z.
Natalia z.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like cover girl because you can find good makeup for affordable prices. I usually buy their products at ulta or Walgreens. Sometimes they have bogo and that's pretty awesome because you can save money. Plus their máscaras are so bomb.
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY
Feb. 4, 2017, 8:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl from mascara to eyeliner. I've been an avid user since ANTM. They have good products and definitely do the trick!
Nely R.
Nely R.
Danbury, CT
Jan. 26, 2017, 2:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The cover girl ready set gorgeous concealer is very light wight with medium to full coverage.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.