BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Wallins Creek , KY
This is probably one the top brand Walmart brands that I love.. it's very cheap and affordable.. good quality and usually lasts for awhile.. I buy a lot of this brands make up
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Union Mills, IN
Their products are very good. They stay true to their color and product. It feels good on your.skin and doesn't make you feel like you have make up caked on your face or.anything.
Kubra S.
Kubra S.
Love cover girl one of my favorites again I love make up in general to cover go to something for me that I love him I think it's really cool to have the girls because of people always like going, going
Margo V.
Margo V.
Gastonia, NC
I have to admit, the smell of just regular covergirl foundation is just what I like. It covers blemishes and is very inexpensive. Just pick it up at the local pharmacy.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
linden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually just received the covergirl so lashy mascara in the twinkle vox box back in december & I fell in love with it. I'm looking forward to trying their foundation though because I'm looking forward to finding another good drug store buy.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color girl has the best foundation ever and the best lipsticks! My favorite foundation is the trublend! I am colors 1 and 2!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Victorville, CA
Cover girl is my favorite brand of powder and foundation. It's been a perfect match for me since high school. I love the slight changes of the packaging that keeps it looking sleek and modern!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have the cover girl concealer and it works ok. For a drug store concealed its good for light coverage. Very sheer and tends to settle in fine lines if you don't set before it dries. I purchased from my local Walmart. Affordable and did the job as a concealer and highlighter. Wouldn't be my first choice but a good starter concealer if just learning to apply.
Elaina K.
Elaina K.
I prefer Cover Girl with cruelty free because I am a vegetarian myself and I prefer to use only cruelty free products but there are a few exceptions and Cover Girls lipsticks are one of them
Julie M.
Julie M.
Hollister, CA
I am currently using the illuminous foundation.. I love the sheen it gives me but I wished it was full coverage and long wearing. The price is perfect but I'd love it to wear longer
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.