BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
It may be cheap but just as good as the expensive makeup. I love all their products! I recommend this product.
Ashley G.
Kansas City, MO
Lots of chemicals. They test on animals. I only use cover girl mascara because I can't find another I like as well.
Patricia L.
I recently received Covergirl Colorlicious lipgloss, it was perfect. Moisturizing but not greasy and with just the right shimmer and subtle color.
Callie M.
CoverGirl has many nice and affordable options that are easy to find and purchase.
Johanna R.
I love the Cover Girl brand makeup products. I occasionally mix in other brands as well, but looking at my current makeup, it seems I have more cover girl. I always feel pretty amazing after getting made up.
Lacey S.
Twentynine Palms , CA
I really like these products. They are affordable and always have my shade. I'm really loving the ready set gorgeous foundation
Kadance H.
Enterprise, AL
Cover girl clean foundation used to be the foundation I wore everyday! It's got great coverage and good price and doesn't break me out! I'm thinking of switching back.
Nina M.
Ithaca, NY
I don't remember specifically which products of Covergirl that I have used, but I am fairly certain that I currently have water-proof mascara of theirs. It is great! It is long lasting and looks great the entire time that it is on. I don't think I will be getting waterproof again, but only because it doesn't come off as easily as I would like it too. But regular, non-waterproof, I would buy.
Brittany M.
La Follette, TN
Love their mascaras it's the only ones I wear they don't flake off smear or clump makes my eyes look mature or dramatic
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
They are a good drugstore brand inlike some of the lip glosses they make and the shades they have ...I don't buy a lot of their products when when I do get a sample or buy something's is usually pretty great quality.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.