BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Starr M.
Starr M.
Louisville, KY
Love their matte lipstain..I have several different colors and they are all wonderful. Excellent pigment and they stay on pretty good.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Kenvil, NJ
I love the lip pencils from this brand as well as a lot oft their nude liquid lipstick. Cover girl also has a very good magazine aspect of their brand.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
I love covergirl products because they are super consistent in quality and very affordable. If I want to try a new product but don't want to spend a ton BUT I still want a quality product I can always count on Covergirl to show up!
JoyAnn M.
JoyAnn M.
Pottstown, PA
I love Covergirl's products because they make my skin look natural and not overdone with makeup. The makeup colors match my skin tone and enhance my natural features. The products always last, are very affordable, and are available every where that I shop.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very good drugstore brand I love the 3-in-1 foundation or the ready set go foundation
Ana M.
Ana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL!! has pretty good makeup products. but honestly im not a really a huge fan of this brand. I have own lash blast volume mascara and I like it was one of my favorite back in the days. also I use to own the clean foundation and powder. it work ok but not planning on purchasing again. recently I received the COVERGIRL Colorlicious Lip Gloss and Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner from pinch me. that I haven't try. witch im kind of excited to try. I recommend this brand to those girls that are starting with makeup. its affordable and its available at any drug store.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is affordable and love that about them. The other thing I appreciate is that they are always trying to reinvent or improve on the mascaras that they have. It shows
That they are forward thinking and not happy with just being good enough
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
hit or miss but a strong company that is always keeping up with the trends while remaining affordable. I like the clean foundation.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is my go to drug store brand. The quality isn't quite that if some of the higher end companies but overall I like a lot of covergirl products. I particularly like their liquid foundation. There are plenty of colors to make sure it perfectly matches your skin tone. Plus, it's super affordable.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Calhoun, KY
I love covergirl eyeliner! Stays on all day, doesn't smear but easy clean up. Looks great all day long.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.