BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jozzette C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, great texture, and in style ! You can find any of their products anywhere. Very convenient
Tiffany S.
Clarksville, TN
Love there products. And they are affordable, for everyone. They have a great selection to choose from.
Kelsey S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Very runny and breaks my face out every time I have tried to use it. Leaves my face feeling very oily.
Katie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. It is very fresh without leaving too much damage and there is plenty to choose from.
Marie B.
I love cover girl products, I've been using them since i was a teenager, it's one of my go to products.
Peggy W.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Love Bistro Burgandy colored lipstick but they stopped making it...now I have to buy it through Amazon
Yoyce M.
The best pharmacy brand for me... good prices and the great quality... love all the covergirl products
Shannon G.
One of my favorite makeup brands. I use powders, blushes, eyeliner, bronzers, and eye shadows the most.
Dawn P.
I like their nail polish not so big of a fan of their cover ups. I haven't bought much from covergirl.
Mary C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic, decent drugstore brand. Not my absolute favorite, but still fine, I think their lip products.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.