Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Dallas, TX

Cover girl liquid lipsticks are the perfect consistency and don't dry up extremely drying
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

They have some of the best eyeliner that is so easy to apply. They are also very long lasting.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Churubusco, NY

Not my favorite. Sometimes expensive, even for the quality (which isn't great). I would recommend either paying a bit less for the same quality, or paying a bit more for better quality!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Fort Riley, KS

Covergirl is my go to for affordable makeup and beauty products. I can always pick some up at my local Target. It's cheap but definitely good quality. I buy quite a few things from Covergirl. I will always recommend it to friends and family. Always happy.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Virginia Beach, VA

I've used a couple different mascaras and were not happy. One of them clumped up too much. The other I liked the brush but the mascara seemed to run easy.
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL

Best foundation powder ever! I put it over my foundation and it keeps my oils at ease. I was worried because it is so affordable and nothing seems to keep my oils at a minimum but this did the job and I am happier than ever. I have been repurchasing for a few years now
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Jarrell, TX

Have tried mascara from covergirl.. literally made life easy..I enjoyed it very much. I would love to go back and get more.
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Hot Springs, AR

I have now tried two covergirl mascaras with influenster , recently was the covergirl Lash Blast Mascara. And i HATE it..love the color hate the brush! This formula also seemed cakier as well. An flaked quicker through the day. But covergirl is the only one that offers such great color.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

I am disappointed covergirl changed all their numbers on their foundations. I just found snicker I liked and it got switched. I don't enjoy their face washes because they give me awful dry skin or extremely oily skin.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I am giving CoverGirl a 5 star review based on their trunaked eyeshadow palettes. I own the goldens, jewels, and roses palette, and they are all fantastic. I was very surprised by the quality! I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves eyeshadow.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.