Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

A more cheaper brand but still a very good brand. Can buy at your local Walmart or pharmacy stores. I have several different makeup products in this brand!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.

There's a lot of different products available and is totally affordable. It doesn't really last all day, and the mascara often flakes off. It's a great brand to start your makeup collection with.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ

I really do not like cover girl as much because I've had a lot of problems with my skin tight
Sarrah J.
Sarrah J.

I feel that covergirl is such an underrated brand. They produce such great products at a really affordable price. Their foundations give good coverage, their lip products are comfortable on the lips, and their eyeliner is great for a smokey eye. I always have their products in my kit for my clients. I would recommend covergirl to anyone.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

I like cover girl. But it doesn't catch my attention like other drug store brands. I have a translucent powder but that's about it. It works okay.
Love the mineral powder foundation. They really give great coverage, the color matches my skin tone perfectly. Have been using for a long time and will continue to use this product. The price is so affordable too.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Kennewick, WA

I use the cover girl lash blast mascara in dark black. I have used it since I was in the 9th grade, so far about 10 years and I can't find anything else that is so black and has a good brush. The only downside to this product is that it clumps easily so you have to be careful about how many coats you apply to it.
Yippie H.
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH

I used to be a huge fan of covergirl, but the last few things I've bought from this line have been a disappointment. The foundation I used to use all the time is now Cakey and thick, the mascara is clumpy, and the eyeliner smears and fades too easily :(
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ

Covergirl has an amazing 3 in1 foundation. It lasts all day and is medium to full coverage. They also have a great cover clash mascara. I only need a couple coats and it looks like my lashes are longer and bolder then ever. It also looks very natural.
kayy n.
kayy n.
Havre De Grace, MD

cover girl is an amazing brand all there mascaras are amazing! aswell as there eye shadows! totally recommend
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.