Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Christine D.
Christine D.
Northfield Fl, VT

I use covergiirl foundation it goes on very smoothly, and is very easy to come Off when taking your make off.the price is just right so you won't break the bank buying makeup.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Medley, FL

Covergirl mascara is the best mascara ever. Period. Other brand's mascara are more expensive and less effective as Covergirl. But, their eyeshadow is very bad and they have a weird color gamma, like Sick Green and Awful Blue. I only buy their mascara but nothing else.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Springfield, TN

CoverGirl in general is a great brand with a strong position in the beauty industry. I'll never forget the first cover girl makeup I ever bought was baby pink blush, foundation and powder, baby pink eyeshadow, baby pink lipstick. I was 13 years old. It smelled 100% like Noxzema and it came to be a smell that I would love immensely and now that I'm 42 years old I still get taken back to my teenage years just from the smell of a cover girl product. The nostalgia for this brand alone keeps me coming back!! The brand has come along way since those days of my baby pink products, and so have I… But I'll always remember wearing a certain cover girl lipstick when I got my first kiss. (I wonder if the boy remembers the pink lipstick on his face?!)
Latasha B.
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS

Love Covergirk foundation. It's affordable & matches skin tone perfect. The only foundation I buy.
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.

I absolutely love cover girl products. They seriously have something for anyone. Not only is there something for anyone you cannot beat their prices. They are absolutely reasonable with every single item they sell. I think my favorite product by cover girl is well that's so hard. lol I don't have a favorite.
Alexus C.
Alexus C.
WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ

i love it like it will buy it all the time. he price is good and i hope it never goes up on me. L ive the lip gloss
Brandye K.
Brandye K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC

I love the cover girl lip glosses. I seem to always play it safe with a neude color I always play it safe!
Denise W.
Denise W.
Washington, DC

their products are very convenient. I can go to a lot of different stores and pic up some cover girls products I need . great price . I want them to cater to more African American tones. but slowly they are spreading out their line . I enjoy looking and trying new products
Chelsy-Ann H.
Chelsy-Ann H.

Love covergirls eye shadows and lipsticks! Can always find the perfect shade to go with any look or evening
Emilie S.
Emilie S.
Salt Lake City, UT

This is what all America's next top model's wear and I love it too, eye liners mascaras and foundation all work great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.