BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ferran O.
Ferran O.
Union, SC
Covergirl always has great products for an affordable price. I love their eye shadows, blush and mascara products. One of my favorites!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a good drug store brand. I tend to only use their lipsticks, gloss and liquid lipsticks.
Lisa h.
Lisa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand for makeup. It is very affordable and there are many different colors to choose from. They quality of this make brand is great. There are a lot of options to choose from...
Nakesha A.
Nakesha A.
Covergirl has a few liquid & powder foundations that i really like! Covergirl also has some mascaras that i've fallen in love with fairly quick!😍
Saintia J.
Saintia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The covergirl mascara is amazing. It does everything that it advertises. I can cry without looking a mess.
Ta'Keyyah B.
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very affordable and would highly recommend to anyone that is beginning with makeup and don't want to hurt your pockets.
Janelle O.
Janelle O.
Cover girl reminds me of my childhood and high school years. I don't think I could ever go back to it because it either wears super watery or cakey.
Staci B.
Staci B.
Roanoke, VA
Covergirl has great products. I've used this makeup before. it is a bit pricey but as long as it lasts that's okay. I don't shop here a lot because sometimes my stores don't have a lot of options. the quality of makeup is great and i would buy again.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
I love Covergirl! I've used their mascara over every other brand. It's always been great and made my lashes look volumized and long. I love this brand
Genesis T.
Genesis T.
Orange city , IA
Covergirl is one of the few makeup lines that have my color where i live!! Love the products. I mainly use the foundation and powder.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.