COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Erin V.
Erin V.
Senoia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. I use foundation, powder, and concealer stick, a d refuse to use a different brand
Jihan S.
Jihan S.
West Lafayette, IN
As a newbie in makeup, I started using the Maybelline liquid foundation. I was very excited to use it, but unfortunately when I applied it on my face, for some reason it DRIES and it does that fast. So all I'm left with is a bunch of patches of dried foundation on my cheeks. Also, even though it is my shade, it gives me a grey-ish tone and made it look even weirder. Overall, I'm very unsatisfied with this product.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Auburn, ME
I have a bunch of their eyeshadows, mascara, and I love the quality and the drugstore prices!!!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Pharr, TX
Es una marca de cosméticos muy conocida en todo el mundo tiene de todo para el cuidado de la piel maquillaje pintauñas es muy extensa y además no es cara
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Nichols, NY
Price is good. I use them basically for foundation and powder. It stays on all day long. Doesn't make you break out
Christina S.
Christina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL if such a wonderful, long lasting makeup brand. I never have to worry about my makeup running off or running!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Bowling Green
I use covergirl more than anything else and while makeup in general is expensive, covergirl is pretty affordable ii would say. i use their mascara and eye shadow quite a bit and i really like it.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
I buy all of my concealer and foundation from covergirl. It's affordable, and I've used it since high school. It stays on all day and I know my shade 100%. I've tried other brands for a more expensive price and I just really don't see the point when my go-to always works well and never lets me down.
Magda D.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are very popular and have been around for a long time. There is a reason for that. It's because their products are amazing quality and they speak for themselves. Cover girl products are sold everywhere and are very affordable. I love the fact that they have such a wide range of products.
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Rhodes, MI
A little more expensive then some brands. However it is very good quality so its worth a little extra. I love their coverup! Super easy to find the right color and doesn't dry out your skin. Also they have squeeze bottles so theres no worry about dropping and spilling a brand new bottle.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.