BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mapleville, RI
I use cover girl for my foundation and my eye shadow. They have a great selection that fits everyone's budget. I love my purple eye shadow it last all day.
Genesis S.
Genesis S.
Bessemer, MI
Covergirl is my go-to brand for beauty products, especially if I am trying something new that I haven't used before. This brand is affordable and long lasting and can be found at mass retailers which makes it easy to find. I will always be a cover girl!
Cristy A.
Cristy A.
Louisville, KY
It is light weight, blends well. It doesn't break out sensitive skin. I use it as a every day foundation. I am able to leave it on over night with out rubbing off all over my pillows. It seem to be a good quantity for the price. I recommend the use.
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a Covergirl fan since I was a teenager. Now that I am approaching 40, I lean towards the Covergirl and Olay products. Their products all work together beautifully and I am never scared to try something new by them as nothing has ever irritated my sensitive skin.
Michela L.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
CoverGirl is an affordable drugstore brand that embraces everybody and caters to many different skin tones. I personally love their mascaras, but have heard of their other amazing products. I plan on continuing to purchase covergirl products!
Scooby D.
Scooby D.
The cover girl naked skin pressed powder is very finely milled and soft on skin.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Pinellas Park, FL
I am in love with cover girl mascara! It is so plump and great quality! Never disappointed!
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Fort Worth, TX
I've tried their eyeliner. It is not the best product I've used, I don't think it's a good quality, you can go out and buy something better and cheaper, this product would be my least purchase ever, & I don't think I'll be buying this product again.
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love covergirl because of it's reputation i trust. it is definitely overall good quality, many of my friends use this product. the shopping experience was great and it is my favorite purchase ever. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
MICHELLE C.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is been a trusted namebrand for my entire life I never have any skin irritation from their products I've never been disappointed from their products they are not super expensive the quality of their products is top notch I have always purchased them and will continue to do so
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.