BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
I use covergirl eyeshadow everyday. It's been my go to for at least 10 years. It's very affordable and available everywhere - grocery store, drug store, etc.
Tinese H.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
Cover girl is a great product brand they provide quality make up. I always use this brand is my go to brand for drugstore cosmetics. It is dependable and affordable. It is not better than department store cosmetics but it runs a close second.
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Love Bistro Burgandy colored lipstick but they stopped making it...now I have to buy it through Amazon
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used a variety of cosmetics from Covergirl over the years and in general they have all been good quality.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has a large variety of mascaras and lipsticks . Two things I never get tired of buying ! Love the affordable prices .
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Baldwin Park, CA
I always like covergirl cosmetics! I especially like the BB cream. I recommend covergirl because it is very affordable
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
I love covergirl cosmetics their just fantastic I buy their mascaras I love using the waterproof mascara when there is a rainy day.Its a amazing quality i for sure will buy more of their products again.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mapleville, RI
I use cover girl for my foundation and my eye shadow. They have a great selection that fits everyone's budget. I love my purple eye shadow it last all day.
Genesis S.
Genesis S.
Bessemer, MI
Covergirl is my go-to brand for beauty products, especially if I am trying something new that I haven't used before. This brand is affordable and long lasting and can be found at mass retailers which makes it easy to find. I will always be a cover girl!
Cristy A.
Cristy A.
Louisville, KY
It is light weight, blends well. It doesn't break out sensitive skin. I use it as a every day foundation. I am able to leave it on over night with out rubbing off all over my pillows. It seem to be a good quantity for the price. I recommend the use.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.