COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Willoughby, OH
Great brand they make so many products to chose from mostly good quality they just need to go a little lighter with foundation colors that would help some of us are pale but other then that I love there products
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee tr, TN
Good brand especially for the price. They don't always have shades with pink undertones so
I often with their lack of variety. Overall this is a great brand to use everyday!
Grace B.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
I really like to Covergirl line. It's a nice quality for a drugstore brand. They have enough variety that there is something for everyone and every skin type.
Nathan M.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
My girlfriend uses this and I think she makes it work great it looks nice and she is always so beautiful in her makeup and out.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Crittenden, KY
Covergirl is a great drug store product just when you're looking for cheap things to just throw on your face on a bland day
Beth H.
Beth H.
Sarasota, FL
Cover girl is a name you can trust. It has been a leading brand for most of my life. I don't shop here that often as I use very little makeup. However, I do use their lipsticks and eyeliner. I believe the cost of their products are just as good if not better than others.
Taffie B.
Taffie B.
Love cover girl makeup great choices and doesn't break the bank like some cosmetic companies.
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
Biggest influence for me. When they included James Charles in their campaigns, I knew makeup was my calling. Although, covergirl don't cover-boy
Dee B.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl age defying foundation. My skin is pretty dry & thus one spreads really great.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Stillwater , OK
I like cover girl but there isn't much I would go back for because I need it in my collection
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.