COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Ambar P.
Ambar P.

I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great..
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Hamilton, Oh

The only foundation I ever use. It is gentle on the skin and never causes breakouts, it's good quality and very affordable!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Orange Park, FL

Great drug store brand. Have used this brand since I was old enough to wear makeup!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

I do not typically wear make up because I feel like it is a hassle and I enjoy my sleep much more. But if I have an event to go to Cover Girl is my go-to.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.

I had the chance to use this brand through this program and it had one of the best bb creams I've ever used
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.

Love the Covergirl products!! I have sensitive skin and they never irritate my skin 💚
Corintia Andreina A.
Corintia Andreina A.
Orlando, FL

LashBlast Volume está entre las mejores (y más populares) máscaras de CoverGirl, por una buena razón: ¡Su rendimiento es realmente impresionante! El cepillo ligeramente sobredimensionado de LashBlast Volume puede parecer imponente al principio, pero le permite ser sorprendentemente ágil al definir, alargar y engrosar las pestañas....
Amber B.
Amber B.

I love all makeup products pretty much but some are just to pricey for a mom of a child still in diapers but covergorl looks great and OS still affordable. Its a win win for me!!
Doe R.
Doe R.

COVERGIRL OUTLAST ALL DAY LIPCOLOR 24HR is my favorite lipstick. It does stay on all day and doesn't come off till I remove it with makeup remover. Lasts through meals, too!
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Stevens Point, WI

I refuse to use any other make-up product other than cover-girl. I think that is not as expensive and lasts for a while. I have yet to try other products by cover-girl but I am looking forward to trying them. Cover-girl's make up line offers 3 different kinds of make-up for all different skin types. Skin types include, oil-free/control, 'normal' skin, and sensitive skin types.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.