BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl concealer it's affordable and works wonders it is definitely top of the line
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL
Love their dark circle under eye concealer. Also love their nude lip liner.
Angela W.
Clermont, FL
I only bought eye liner. It worked for what I needed to get done. It was black eye liner and it was for New Years Eve. I usually do not purchase make-up
Nicole H.
paris, TN
I love Covergirl!! From the foundation to eyeshadow to powder. Everything is a good product for the price.
Megan M.
Cincinnati, OH
Covergirl is just awesome! I am in love with there light/fair concealer! I use it everyday! I love that it feels light on my skin and doesn't feel heavy and I always feel fresh and healthy even tho I have my face covered in makeup. I really like the company and that they are affordable!
Christy N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used the clean oil control powder in the shade called tawny. I think it's alright but I personally do not like it. I first off hate that there are not more shade I am an African America "yellow boned or light skinned" individual. Tawny is too dark for me but the next highest shade is soft honey which is more for a Caucasian person's skin. However overall the texture of the powder and it's ability to cover, smooth, and act as a good foundation seems good. It's light but still provides an even color.
Cassidy M.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've found that cover girl has amazing bronzer and blush. For makeshift contour kits, cover girl really is great.
Julie S.
I love the power compact. It is always so nice to have in purse for a quick freshen up- and a great price.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl es una muy buena marca de maquillaje. Es bastante barata y muchos de sus productos tienen una excelente calidad comparado a otras marcas mas costosas.
Katherine A.
Ferndale, WA
Great budget-friendly makeup. Huge line of products makes finding a formula or color very easy for everyone. There are lots of eye shadow colors but the formula itself is not the strongest so the colors are not very bright and they tend to crease quickly.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.