Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Ashley F.
Ashley F.

Cover girl has some great products, they also have some eh products. I like most of their lip products as well as their mascaras. I'm not the biggest fan of their eye shadows. I do think that overall they bring a good product to the table.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Victorville, CA

Cover girl is my favorite brand of powder and foundation. It's been a perfect match for me since high school. I love the slight changes of the packaging that keeps it looking sleek and modern!
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA

The products are only so-so. Their advertising is awful. The tutorials they show are not one bit flattering on any of their models.
mandi T.
mandi T.
Hollywood, FL

Not the first thing i grab from my collection but not the last. I have a love/hate with these products but i would love to be proven wrong.
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Baltic, SD

Love the foundation and powder . I just wish it was a little cheaper. There are a lot of shades for each skin
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ

This is a great drugstore brand. They have some great products! I recommend checking out their Katy Perry lipstick collection. I love their mascara. I'm currently obsessing over their contour kit
Lisa h.
Lisa h.

Cover girl is a great brand for makeup. It is very affordable and there are many different colors to choose from. They quality of this make brand is great. There are a lot of options to choose from...
LaDonna W.
LaDonna W.
Texarkana, AR

I love the cover girl pressed powder! Cheap and good coverage!! I know anyone can afford $7
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

Love love this brand. It never breaks out my face or make it oily. It covers my blemishes well
Joanna r.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX

i use the cover girl foundation it is one of my favorites and it is very affordable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.