Add a Photo
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
Jan. 26, 2017, 1:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good coverage usually through out the products have been disappointed but other than that I love covergirl!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Dyersburg, TN
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:31 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the only drugstore products that I don't have to worry about breakouts. My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful when it comes to make up. I don't apply much during the weeks when I'm working but it gives the coverage I need.
Donya B.
Donya B.
Jan. 4, 2017, 12:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like CoverGirl Outlast Blossom Berry, I love the color and how it feels on my lips. It is very inexpensive
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Feb. 4, 2017, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl - it makes me feel beautiful without breaking the bank! I appreciate the fact that cover girl uses real life people and models to show their products.
Joy M.
Joy M.
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the whole brand of Covergirl. They have the best celebrities and have now become inclusive with their models. I always think of reliable and classic with this brand.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a good drug store brand. I tend to only use their lipsticks, gloss and liquid lipsticks.
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA
Feb. 4, 2017, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like what this brand is all about. I think it's really great that they try to create products that are great for everyone, all skin types, all hair types, etc. I think it's really great that they support men in makeup and asked james charles to be the first male covergirl. Overall, great mission, great products, and at an affordable price.
Nancy fancy S.
Nancy fancy S.
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's fair the eyeliner is great but the foundation never convinced me since it always oxidized on me
Katie J.
Katie J.
Nettleton, MS
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like the ready set gorgeous foundation for when I go to work because a lot of my makeup gets rubbed off
Julitza C.
Julitza C.
Jan. 8, 2017, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The Covergirl products are excellent, my favorite Covergirl product is the mascara, especially the Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black. Does not form lumps and dry instantly.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.