BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ann C.
Ann C.
Really not the best for me anyway. I tried a lot of their products and for some reason I just cannot find the right shade of make-up for my face
Ramsiye V.
Ramsiye V.
Excelentes productos, todos son de una muy buena calidad, no te arrepentirás de alguno de sus productos porque son de muy buena calidad, no tienen defectos, por supuesto que volvería a comprar productos de estos
Carla R.
Carla R.
I have used the powder from cover girl and I really like it. It's light weight and I don't feel like my face has a ton of make up on when I'm wearing it but it takes away any shine on my face which is nice.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
N Dinwiddie, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products. I have never had any issues with them. I love the different colors to choose from on eye shadow, lip gloss, and powder.
Sail R.
Sail R.
This brand is economical, it is excellent and can compete with products of more prestige like MAC, the makeup and powders are excellent, lipstick matte, eyebrow pencils, I love them, I have tried them all.
Ferran O.
Ferran O.
Union, SC
Covergirl always has great products for an affordable price. I love their eye shadows, blush and mascara products. One of my favorites!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a good drug store brand. I tend to only use their lipsticks, gloss and liquid lipsticks.
Cover girl is amazing I absolutely love there lash mascara its lush and long lasting its always a complement to were it
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI
Covergirl saved every college girls life that were on a budget. It's affordable and they often have coupons in the Sunday paper! I currently use one of their brown eye shadow as a subtle eye brow filler and it works great for me while also not having to spend a lot of money to look great!
eman m.
eman m.
covergirl is one of the first brands of makeup that i started wearing and that was over a decade ago their products are affordable i shop their periodically and im never really disappointed i particulary like their foundation i would reccomend people to shhop here
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.