Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.
Cedar Hill, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
You still have no phone phone so I can go back to sleep lol no one is calling your phone
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always used a bunch of different products from the Covergirl brand and I love all of them!!
Tabatha Z.
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA
Feb. 4, 2017, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirls foundation and it is the one with the best coverage I found! It seriously amazing I even got my friends into using it!
Amber E.
Amber E.
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good drugstore brand. Cover girl has some nice quality products and you get what you pay for Very reasonable for all price points
Gabby Y.
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl its a great brand at a pretty low price but i dont really buy their products that much but ill probably start buying stuff from them. Its usually better for begginers who wanna start in make up
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl mascara it's super good I always use it and I won't stop using it cause it's a great product
Denisse D.
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
Jan. 26, 2017, 1:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good coverage usually through out the products have been disappointed but other than that I love covergirl!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Dyersburg, TN
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:31 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the only drugstore products that I don't have to worry about breakouts. My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful when it comes to make up. I don't apply much during the weeks when I'm working but it gives the coverage I need.
Joy M.
Joy M.
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the whole brand of Covergirl. They have the best celebrities and have now become inclusive with their models. I always think of reliable and classic with this brand.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Feb. 4, 2017, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl - it makes me feel beautiful without breaking the bank! I appreciate the fact that cover girl uses real life people and models to show their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.