Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Sabine K.
Sabine K.

Some of their stuff is hit or miss, but their Clump Crusher mascara is the bomb! Very affordable cosmetics and easy to find at any location. I haven't tried many of their products, but I have repurchased that mascara mentioned above several times.
Kayli Y.
Kayli Y.
Princeton, KY

I love how much makeup cover girl has to offer. They have a great selection of things to choose from. And they are all affordable.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Murray, KY

Their vivid matte liquid lipsticks are hit and miss. Nude colors go on great and dry Matt, darker colors like corrupt cranberry go on sticky and blotchy, have to apply multiple layers. Smell is too overpowering and it doesn't last.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC

Great brand. Good foundation coverage and the quality of the makeup overall is great. I use different civergirl products and I love them all. The price is great!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Fort Smith, AR

Covergirl is one of my go to brands because they are great quality. Also the price point is usually something that I can afford. So, Great quality for a great price. Also, they sell it at my regular shopping spot where I buy everything. Love all of their products!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Battle Creek, MI

Great drugstore line.
The super size fiber mascara is great!
TruMatch line is excellent for someone who cannot afford high end
Heather D.
Heather D.

This is one of the first brands I ever ysed of makeup. They are lower priced because it is a drugstore brand. But they are still overpriced
I love cover girl i resantly bought a foundation and its okay at a point it made my face flacky but i guess cuz im not a real expert on makeup but other then that the mascaras are awsome
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Haverhill, MA

Always on top of the trends and what's in style. You can count on new items to hit the stores frequently. You also see things discontinue quickly which is saddening at times
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA

This is where I get my face powder from. They have my perfect that I can never find anywhere else.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.