BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Hawa H.
Hawa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go too product from over girl is concealer. It's an absolute just for me. Iv tried other concealer in the past but they never really do what my trust covergirl can. I'll be the first to admit that expensive makeup is amazing but cover girl is a classic traditional makeup that always has your back.
Isabel H.
Isabel H.
i love covergirl, i love the lipsticks, bases of makeups, i love mascara and the news eyelinner and the primer
Mascara is awesome. Long lasting, goes on thick but not clumpy, removes easily with water.
Elia J.
Elia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's inexpensive, and you really do get what you pay for. I consider all of their products decent "starter" items for makeup beginners.
Rosa Ines P.
Rosa Ines P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a good makeup brand the truth, any use of their products and they go very well to my skin type, I give a very good score for being a good brand
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Anaheim, CA
Facial powder goes on evenly and doesn't get greasy. Even if you get the incorrect color it still works because it goes on thin.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Covergirl has came out with some great products over the years. Recently, I have really enjoyed covergirls clump crusher mascara! Will definitely be buying another tube!
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Cedar Park, TX
Covergirl was my favorite brand to use when I was young. I still pick up their mascaras at the grocery store!
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Albany
Covergirl has always been a great go to makeup!! They have so many options for skin issues! Love covergirl..... always!
Elena L.
Elena L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh CoverGirl, how I love them . I love this company, great prices and products. They're lipsticks and foundations are a must. Great packaging too. I'll continue to buy from them until I die cause I love them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.