COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Marianettee R.
Marianettee R.
I used to own setting powders only from this brand because my mom uses it also. But ever since I found out that they test their beauty products on animals I stopped using this brand completely.
Chelsie G.
Chelsie G.
Moore, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would recommend certain cover girl products to my friends and family. Lipsticks and eyeliner are great but mascara and face makeup are not so great.
Elley V.
Elley V.
Caldwell, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
They always have the best mascara around ! Drugstore and high end, I always reach for my cover girl mascara. They always last all day and never flake off
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using covergirl simply ageless foundation and I like it a lot! Makes my face look nice and moisturizes my face at the same time. Blends great no harsh lines or anything. Cheap and great!
Agnes M.
Agnes M.
Weirton
Covergirl is definitely the go to! All the products are Gorgouse especially the cover up!
Anglea P.
Anglea P.
Charlotte, MI
Covergirl has the best eyeshadow and stays on for hours. Browns are my favorite and have never gone wrong with any percess
Laura P.
Laura P.
Timmonsville, SC
Covergirl has been my go to brand just as maybeline since my teen years. I can always depend on their mascara products and eyeshadow.
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Covergirl makeup is one of the best drugstore makeups that you can get. It seems like they work extra hard to prefect their makeup
Helen T.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Cover girl makes one of my all time favorite mascaras, the Lash blast supersizer ! I adore this mascara & it's affordable, works wonders & no smudging !
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Covergirl is a great drug story brand. its really good quilty. all there products are great products. there jumbo gloss blame is really nice.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.