Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Corpus Christi, TX

I love a few of cover girl product. Love love there foundations. Always feels light with decent coverage and I have rosy cheeks !
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Hmmm havent ised any of it but im planning to buy a concealer since ive been hearing a lot of positive comments about this brand
Carli P.
Carli P.
Indian trail , NC

This is a good brand for simple cheap makeup products that I need to buy such as under eye concealer, which actually works really good. I do like cover girl a lot it just wouldn't be my first choice.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Cambridge

I love cover girl foundation powder and their mascaras are always on sale and great
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

Love love this brand. It never breaks out my face or make it oily. It covers my blemishes well
Joanna r.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX

i use the cover girl foundation it is one of my favorites and it is very affordable
Malora J.
Malora J.
Phoenix, AZ

Translucent pressed powder was my first face product I used back in high school. Loved the fact it offered just enough coverage to even out complexion but still show my freckles. Wish they still had my shade in translucent honey
Diana S.
Diana S.
Clifton, NJ

I absolutely love Covergirl! They are one of my go to products when I'm out shopping for new makeup!
GLORIA B.
GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC

I love covergirl. I have used it for years. It makes my skin fell soft and hides all kinds of blemishes.
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.

Love the Covergirl products!! I have sensitive skin and they never irritate my skin 💚
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.