COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Waterford, WI

Where the heck is COVERGIRL? I can barely name one CG item on the market right now. They just aren't relevant right now. I understand they are trying to be relevant by introduction their first male CG model & also by using big name celebrities, but I don't see any work going into the products. The CG brand is dying out. They need a renewal & soon.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Philadelphia, PA

I'm not a makeup person. I use very little and am not a professional at applying it, by any means. But thanks to Covergirl's prices, I can try new things without breaking the bank. The variety is awesome.
Rose P.
Rose P.
Kansas City, MO

Covergirl's products have been very hit and miss for me, but I love their concealer and a few of their eyeshadows.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT

Love this brand . I dont really get to use it very often with all of the other choices out there. But the prices are great. It is easy to pick up at your local drug store. the variety is fantastic!
Christine S.
Christine S.

Covergirl is a very good brand. My favorite product from there is probably their eyeliner! The quality of their makeup is fantastic. One of the best drug store brands. I will continue to shop covergirl makeup for some of my basic makeup needs.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Youngstown, OH

Cover girl is a good product for the price. I used it as a starter make up and some of the products I still use
Rhiannon J.
Rhiannon J.
Velarde, NM

My favorite product I own from Cover girl is the Tru Blend Bronzer. I always normally use a matte bronzer but when I came across the Tru Blend I kinda took a chance at something different. I really love this bronzer because it gives my skin a beautiful sun-kissed look, but it's not ridiculously shimmery and doesn't have huge chunks of glitter like other shimmer bronzer I've seen. It's sooo pretty!!
Angie B.
Angie B.
Harrison, MI

Very good make up, the only kind I purchase when I do wear make up and is reasonable in price
Brooke M.
Brooke M.

Covergirl products are wonderful and I have used them since I was a teenager. I had all my friends using them as well. Now my teenage daughters are using them.
Carli P.
Carli P.
Indian Trail, NC

This is a good brand for simple cheap makeup products that I need to buy such as under eye concealer, which actually works really good. I do like cover girl a lot it just wouldn't be my first choice.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.