BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Chelsie G.
Moore, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would recommend certain cover girl products to my friends and family. Lipsticks and eyeliner are great but mascara and face makeup are not so great.
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
Cover Girl "Ready Set Gorgeous" Fresh Complexion Powder Foundation is an amazing product. It goes on light and evenly, does not cause my skin to break out, and never looks like I am wearing anything, which is my biggest complaint with most foundations.
DESIREE J.
Newark, NJ
I always purchase my lipstick from COVERGIRL COSMETICS. I love that the lipsticks come in a large aray of vivid colors. i dont like that the color comes off pretty easy. I do shop here a lot. its nice because there are a lot of things to choose from. i will continue to shop here.
Tina M.
Tucson
I've been using Covergirl since I was 13. Never have I ever been disappointed. It's been hard for me to stray
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to basic makeup brand if I need to pick something up that is easy to find and affordable. I think they do well with color matching and options to pick from, but the quality is not the same as other makeup brands I have tried.
Bekka W.
I like Cover girl products. They're usually pretty affordable and good products, but honestly I prefer Luminess, because Cover girl foundation can leave creases anywhere you have wrinkles, especially under your eyes and it defines the wrinkles more, but I still love their liquid foundation because it covers my acne. Their lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc. is all great though.
Charmese H.
Littleton, MA
Cover Girl mascara is awesome I also love their eyeshadows. They are affordable. Cover Girl always has the colors that match my skin color very well.
Brooke W.
I've always used cover girl for face make up and it has never let me down...and they actually have my shade of pale
Kassandra F.
Cover girl is good. But there is def some room for improvement. But they're getting better. Very affordable products. I highly recommend.
Mikhayla R.
I have a Queen by Covergirl foundation and it suuuuckksss. Super oily and oxidized like he'll on my skin. Went on dark around the end of the day looked super light on me. Runs off everywhere
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.