BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
I receieved this product in my first ever Vox Box! It is now my favorite mascara. The wand makes your lashes look perfect, and the tip of the wand is perfect for those stubborn inner and bottom lashes. I definitely recommend this product. Thanks Influenster!
Aracely M.
Aracely M.
Euless, TX
I love almost all their products ! I like their mascaras so much especially the waterproof ones . If i curl my eyelashes and use one of their mascaras that atent waterproof it will make my eyelashes go back to normal which i hate but its wwith all the non waterproof mascaras in every brand not just covergirl but besides that their products are really good and affordable!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Victorville, CA
Cover girl is my favorite brand of powder and foundation. It's been a perfect match for me since high school. I love the slight changes of the packaging that keeps it looking sleek and modern!
Jessica  L.
Jessica L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love some of their products but don't support their values. It's called cover girl for a reason
Julie M.
Julie M.
Madison, IN
this is the best makeup that last all day and still looks great in the evening. does not come off until you take it off. pro is it is affordable, con is i have light skin and hard to match foundation sometimes, i will buy more covergirl products in the future.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
VERY good drugstore brand. My mother lives by this brand. It is her go to so a couple products are my go to.
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love covergirl because of it's reputation i trust. it is definitely overall good quality, many of my friends use this product. the shopping experience was great and it is my favorite purchase ever. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Scooby D.
Scooby D.
The cover girl naked skin pressed powder is very finely milled and soft on skin.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Glastonbury, CT
one of my top favorite drugstore makeup brands. good quality products at a good and lower price than sephora's makeup and and works just as well and looks just as great
Angel B.
Angel B.
Raymond, MS
I love Cover girl. The quality mixed with reasonable prices make it a perfect go to product line
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.