BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ann C.
Ann C.
Really not the best for me anyway. I tried a lot of their products and for some reason I just cannot find the right shade of make-up for my face
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Glastonbury, CT
one of my top favorite drugstore makeup brands. good quality products at a good and lower price than sephora's makeup and and works just as well and looks just as great
Katie B.
Katie B.
Buffalo, NY
I am a Covergirl LashBlast Volume user for life. I have moved away and tried other brands and always end up back using Covergirl. There are times where I get a bad tube but 90% of the time it's great and you can't beat the price especially if you get a good coupon. I also appreciate that they make a dark brown color. I don't like using black on my eyes as I'm pretty pale and there are a few pricier brands that only make black and therefore I won't buy them.
Carla R.
Carla R.
I have used the powder from cover girl and I really like it. It's light weight and I don't feel like my face has a ton of make up on when I'm wearing it but it takes away any shine on my face which is nice.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
N Dinwiddie, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products. I have never had any issues with them. I love the different colors to choose from on eye shadow, lip gloss, and powder.
Nakesha A.
Nakesha A.
Covergirl has a few liquid & powder foundations that i really like! Covergirl also has some mascaras that i've fallen in love with fairly quick!😍
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Lanham, MD
I have their mascara and it works like it should. It's a pretty standard and I would use it again.
Ferran O.
Ferran O.
Union, SC
Covergirl always has great products for an affordable price. I love their eye shadows, blush and mascara products. One of my favorites!
Saintia J.
Saintia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The covergirl mascara is amazing. It does everything that it advertises. I can cry without looking a mess.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Maylene, AL
I have used Covergirl makeup since I was a teenager and still continue to use it 10 years later. I use the concealer sticks, mascara, and self-sharpening eyeliner daily. The quality and price can't be beat!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.