Add a Photo

Erin V.
Erin V.
Senoia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand. I use foundation, powder, and concealer stick, a d refuse to use a different brand
xavia v.
xavia v.
Cape Coral, FL
Jan. 8, 2017, 8:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There is nothing wrong with Covergirl products. However for my skin complexion they are not the products that are best for myself. Their Foundation and powder do not laugh all day long like I would like them to. Towards the middle of my day my face looks runny and the makeup starts to wear off
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Iola, KS
Dec. 31, 2016, 5:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is very inexpensive and has great products! Cpvergirl is for the girl who wants to look and feel good without emptying your pocketbook!
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Feb. 5, 2017, 4:20 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl it's so nuca and really affordable I usually buy it at Walmart or something
Jihan S.
Jihan S.
West Lafayette, IN
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
As a newbie in makeup, I started using the Maybelline liquid foundation. I was very excited to use it, but unfortunately when I applied it on my face, for some reason it DRIES and it does that fast. So all I'm left with is a bunch of patches of dried foundation on my cheeks. Also, even though it is my shade, it gives me a grey-ish tone and made it look even weirder. Overall, I'm very unsatisfied with this product.
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Nichols, NY
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Price is good. I use them basically for foundation and powder. It stays on all day long. Doesn't make you break out
Christina S.
Christina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL if such a wonderful, long lasting makeup brand. I never have to worry about my makeup running off or running!
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Feb. 5, 2017, 10:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A brand that I know and trust. I have been using their eye makeup for years now. They have a great product line.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I buy all of my concealer and foundation from covergirl. It's affordable, and I've used it since high school. It stays on all day and I know my shade 100%. I've tried other brands for a more expensive price and I just really don't see the point when my go-to always works well and never lets me down.
Idalia Y.
Idalia Y.
Phoenix
Jan. 26, 2017, 2:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i have always used this brand since i was 15 ever since i started puting makeup on, always bought at walmart
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.