Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Covington, TN

I absolutely love Covergirl!! i use a variety of products from covergirl and it is just amazing! I love the katy kat eye mascara and the clump crusher mascara!! They are both one of my all time favorites! I will defintely buy more products from covergirl!
Doe R.
Doe R.

COVERGIRL OUTLAST ALL DAY LIPCOLOR 24HR is my favorite lipstick. It does stay on all day and doesn't come off till I remove it with makeup remover. Lasts through meals, too!
Christine S.
Christine S.

Covergirl is a very good brand. My favorite product from there is probably their eyeliner! The quality of their makeup is fantastic. One of the best drug store brands. I will continue to shop covergirl makeup for some of my basic makeup needs.
Ambar P.
Ambar P.

I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great..
Christine D.
Christine D.
Westminster

i have used their clump crusher mascara and absolutely love it! it's a very nice mascara and i've used the whole bottle! i recommend trying it!
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Hamilton, Oh

The only foundation I ever use. It is gentle on the skin and never causes breakouts, it's good quality and very affordable!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

I do not typically wear make up because I feel like it is a hassle and I enjoy my sleep much more. But if I have an event to go to Cover Girl is my go-to.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Clear Spring, MD

Great make up For a great Price . You can find it everywhere so there's never a shortage.
Rosni P.
Rosni P.
North Bergen, NJ

Love their mascara. Some of their foundation products are too creamy for me and irritates my skin.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.

I had the chance to use this brand through this program and it had one of the best bb creams I've ever used
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.