BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
I have used covergirl in the past and I did not like as much as I like the products I use now. Covergirl have great products and my mom still uses them but I feel like the foundation just didn't do much for my skin. Still a good price and I would still recommend to someone.
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
Louisville, KY
They have great products if your looking for beauty items but aren't trying to spend a fortune. They have a lot of great products that are very similar to the high end brands without the cost. Would recommend to someone who wants make up but can't spend a ton on it.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl is a good option for those of us on a budget. The 24 hour foundation really does last if you apply it correctly. I like that this brand is readily available and there are tons of product options to choose from.
hannah b.
hannah b.
My covergirl foundation is amazing. It provides all day coverage and matches my skin tone perfectly. It isn't oily like most products I use! I will always continue to use it.
Monica B.
Monica B.
I have used their eyeshadow and mascara and they are awesome! So many different codors to choose from.
I highly recommend Covergirl.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Cover girl was the first brand of cosmetics I ever used!! It's not expensive either!! I love cover girl foundations they go on smooth and last all day and are easy to take off unlike so,e other brands!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Kailua Kona, HI
Love covergirl foundations! Only brand that matches my olive skin tone and looks natural.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Nettleton, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the ready set gorgeous foundation for when I go to work because a lot of my makeup gets rubbed off
Diana S.
Diana S.
Best brand to use really recommend! With just one time you will see the results and see that its amazing!
Tejveer P.
Tejveer P.
Turlock, CA
I love Covergirl, it is amazing for being a non-high end brand. Long lasting. I love a lot of their mascaras and use them prior to applying false lashes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.