Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
W Lafayette, IN

When it comes to CoverGirl or any drugstore makeup that has been around for awhile I started off on CoverGirl at a young age and they have come so far. They have amazing mascaras as well as anything foundation and powder wise. They have really cool eyeshadow palettes for smokey eye or anything really when it comes to Shadows. I can say that they are constantly coming out with a new product and their BB cream and Foundation is awesome. All of their lip products are high pigmented and stay on in their cream blushes are awesome. All together I review them at a 5 because they've stuck around and they have come so far from just accompany that started off with the basic makeup.
Tonya T.
Tonya T.

I am giving Covergirl 3stars because I haven't really seen anything specially new with their products. I have tried several products and I have some in my makeup collection but I always look over Covergirl and reached for something else. Not the worst product but not the best. I say Cover girl need to step it up a little cause all these makeup companies are ahead of the game.
Holly K.
Holly K.

Ready Set Gorgeous and matte BB cream are awesome drugstore foundations! They last a long time and do not cling to my dry patches. I always repurchase these.
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH

Covergirl mascara is one of my favorite mascaras. It gives you the desired look and even more. But, it doesn't stop there. All their products are great and their prices are even better! Covergirl is always one of my go to brands for great and affordable make up!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Fort Smith, AR

Covergirl is one of my go to brands because they are great quality. Also the price point is usually something that I can afford. So, Great quality for a great price. Also, they sell it at my regular shopping spot where I buy everything. Love all of their products!
eliana j.
eliana j.

Great compact packed powder! I have two shades, a dark an a light for some light contouring.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield

I love covergirls supersize lash it's so good and I also like when they did the collation with Star Wars that was awesome. My favorite puts haste would have to be the supersize lash it's good, I would totally get again.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.

I really like covergirl! They have some good products for good prices! Most of their foundations are so good! And for the price they really surprise me! Especially being that they're drug store! But they can be a hit or miss.
Kayli Y.
Kayli Y.
Princeton, KY

I love how much makeup cover girl has to offer. They have a great selection of things to choose from. And they are all affordable.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Wood River Jt, RI

My mom and I get most of our products from here because it is affordable and has some really good eyeliners. Everything there is a great quality definitely recommend.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.