Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Rizwana D.
Rizwana D.
Surrey, BC

Love their eye make up products especially the eye pencil, eye pallete, and blushes. Love the colours.
April F.
April F.
Cresco, Pa

Certain products of covergirl are great and others are good. Most of the products I have tried weren't so good.
Tamaria G.
Tamaria G.

I absolutely love this drug store brand! I love their mascara, foundation, and lipsticks! I am in the shade 320 soft sable for their foundations and the color match is absolutely perfect!! Their so lashy mascara is amazing as well. The lipsticks are very pigmented
Gina B.
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI

I love covergirl mascara and always will. The volumizing mascara in the orange tube is AMAZING at getting rid of clumps and I always replace it when it runs out. Target is the cheapest place to get it!
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA

I absolutely love the fact that Covergirl has a Starwars collection. Before I used it, I expected it to be of poor quality but i was wrong. The starwars collection mascara is my favorite drugstore mascara. It looks amazing and made me want to try more Covergirl products.
Echo C.
Echo C.

Cover girls always make good products for sensitive skin people like me. Plus the company's been around forever and they still making women happy today.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Modesto, CA

Love their foundation, I have use it for over 20 years different styles of the foundation. Also the powders,mascara, eyeliners.
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hollywood, FL

I am in the defense with this brand there is things I love and things I dislike . Overall it's affordable but sometimes the products aren't so great . I just got the too clean BB cream and I love it for everyday use
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

I like Covergirl products overall but many times it's a hit or miss. I like their price and packaging. I wish they would make a natural or organic line that would be great. I love their lipgloss it's one of my favorite purchase from this line. I always recommend Covergirl to my friends.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.

I love cover girl. I've used it since I was little and just learning how to use make up.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.