COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA

I'm not really in love with her foundation, which came out pretty expensive for a drugstore.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Louisville, KY

covergirl is another one of my favorite go to drug store brands. they have a really good bb cream thats perfect for light wear in the summer.
brittany d.
brittany d.
Riviera Beach, FL

Never can go wrong with any of these products. They are everywhere! Price is great and good if u are starting out in your makeup journey
Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY

I love their mascaras! They are not clumpy and they make my eyelashes really pop. They are affordable as well!
Beth E.
Beth E.
Clover, SC

Covergirl is one of the few product lines I can put on my face as my face is very sensitive. They have a wide variety of products for different skin tones, and I'm always able to find a good match to my skin tone.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Covergirl is a great drugstore brand to go for. I am currently using one of their foundations. It is very love coverage but has a great finish. I enjoy their products
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Northumberland, PA

I love to use cover girl products from mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, foundation, etc.; especially when they are on sale and in my budget.
Lu S.
Lu S.
Fredericksburg, VA

Used the pressed powder but it turned "melty" on a summer day. Looked horribly ugly. Tried the foundation too but was very disappointed. It looked like blotched paint.
Margo V.
Margo V.
Gastonia, NC

I have to admit, the smell of just regular covergirl foundation is just what I like. It covers blemishes and is very inexpensive. Just pick it up at the local pharmacy.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
South Carolina

Cover girl isn't my favorite but do have some amazing products.I recommend covergirl for those who are starting makeup.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.