BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara Black
This is an ideal mascara for layering. I can get dark and thick lashes without clumps and flakes even after applying 3 coats. I have fine light eyelashes and this mascara gives me a great look for a great price and minimum effort. The design of the brush helps you to get good coverage. I much prefer this type of brush versus the fiber style ones.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
Ive used so many Covergirl makeup lines. From Foundation, to Power, Mascarra & lip stains - you can trust them all. Prices are fair!
Lily S.
Graham, WA
Used these products from the time i was first using makeup. I still love their products and the results
Tina A.
Decatur, AL
All of the products that I have used from Covergirl have always been good. I have never had a bad experience with the products.
Amber K.
Brighton, IL
I used to love Covergirl but they have seemed to fall behind some of the other companies. I recently tried their So Lashy mascara and was less than impressed. They are also not cruelty free so that's a downside as well.
Chadéia M.
Wilmington, DE
Very affordable products. I especially like their lipsticks. They have a ton of colors and finishes. Perfect for the girl looking to save some money.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
me gusta mucho esta marca por que tiene la esencia y el espiritu de la innovacion y de la juventud siempre divertidos y agradables sus productos
Arlene M.
This is a drugstore product. I really love this product because it's so hard to find good cosmetics for oily skin. Which is hard because if I want a luxury product they don't have it for oily so I do love this brand. I love their pressed powders and BB creams. I do use the powder often and I need to buy a new one
Hiliary C.
Webster , Ma
Great prices, good matches for color and I always find coupons in the Sunday paper. They have a good selection of eye shadows
Allyssa P.
Boaz , AL
I use covergirl foundation! I feel that this foundation keeps my face clean& is great for my acne prone skin! It's super lightweight & I can wear it all day long with no problems! & it is in a great price range
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.