BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Orlando, FL
Covergirl is my go to for matte bb cream, it's awesome especially for oily skin you won't be looking shiny all day!
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a Covergirl fan since I was a teenager. Now that I am approaching 40, I lean towards the Covergirl and Olay products. Their products all work together beautifully and I am never scared to try something new by them as nothing has ever irritated my sensitive skin.
Mascara is awesome. Long lasting, goes on thick but not clumpy, removes easily with water.
Tinese H.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
Cover girl is a great product brand they provide quality make up. I always use this brand is my go to brand for drugstore cosmetics. It is dependable and affordable. It is not better than department store cosmetics but it runs a close second.
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
My favorite drug store brand has to be this one . The foundation was my every day to school and the primer too . The foundation is great for school or work because it doesnt last all day . The primer is good for my oily skin.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely the dream matte mouse foundation it matches my skin perfectly and goes on so smooth for a full day of coverage
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
Covergirl is one of my favorite supermarket brands. They are affordable and have an array of great products. The only con I have about the brand is every time I find a blush I like, it seems the color is discontinued shortly after.
Maesa R.
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN
Covergirl had good products, but my favorite thing of theirs is the mascaras. I have tried to many of them and they have all been so good.
Crisian G.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN
cover girl is another good competitor in the makeup market, they have affordable brushes, small palettes &&' lipsticks of any kind. i rarely use it but i like it it feels smooth &&' rich on your skin
Krys R.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always buy Covergirl mascara. I think I started when I first began wearing makeup and that's what my mom bought me but I've never tried anything else! Why venture out when I already have perfection? 5/5 stars and I highly recommend!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.