BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Elizabethtown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl is a little pricey at times but they are a trusted drugstore brand that I have used for years without disappointment
Holly K.
Holly K.
Mesa, AZ
I like cover girl. Inexpensive & very accessible. Quality is occasionally iffy, but it's worth the price to me
Natalia z.
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl because you can find good makeup for affordable prices. I usually buy their products at ulta or Walgreens. Sometimes they have bogo and that's pretty awesome because you can save money. Plus their máscaras are so bomb.
Sherry E.
Sherry E.
Magnolia, AR
I have used COVER GIRL products for Foundation and Blush and while the foundation left me with a oily looking face which lead to acne, I believe I did not use the coverage that was best for my skin type. The blushes have always been a winner for me and I love how inexpensive it is.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
Cover girl has a lot of great products but the product I love the most is the no clump mascara. It comes in an orange tube. I don't wear much makeup but I do spend a lot of time on my lashes. I'm very particular in how my eyelashes look and I like how this product isn't clumpy and separates my lashes making them look bold and long.
Ashlei H.
Ashlei H.
Worcester, MA
I use covergirl foundation as a concealer. it works amazing and i love it. its also very cheap and can always be found at walmart. I only use the liquid foundation. I have not used any of their other products. But just by using one thing i can tell you its amazing and has great coverage.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Owensboro, KY
It's a timeless classic. Covergirl will never go out of style. Never ever ever ever ever.
Xochitl S.
Xochitl S.
Favorite brand since I was in middleschool, high quality I love all the glitter in the eyeshadows it's afforable and good coverage.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Cover Girl products! I use their pressed powder, lip color, and eye color regularly. The long-wear products truly last! But they come off easily worth make up remover. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Lancaster, CA
Cover girl. The products I have been using since high school. The mascara, the face powder. WHY change when what they have is in the right t budget for me and the itema are great for my skin. A CLASSIC AND I WONT CHANGE! !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.