Add a Photo

Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I buy all of my concealer and foundation from covergirl. It's affordable, and I've used it since high school. It stays on all day and I know my shade 100%. I've tried other brands for a more expensive price and I just really don't see the point when my go-to always works well and never lets me down.
Idalia Y.
Idalia Y.
Phoenix
Jan. 26, 2017, 2:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i have always used this brand since i was 15 ever since i started puting makeup on, always bought at walmart
Terry H.
Terry H.
Selma, AL
Jan. 2, 2017, 9:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used COVERGIRL Translucent Fair Loose Powder for years. Very affordable. Preferred the Colorless but guess it's unavailable now. Pros: Nice clean, lightweight coverage. Cons: The Colorless version was better for me. Easy to grab at Wal-Mart for the best price.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Buckhannon, WV
Feb. 4, 2017, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like some of there Makeup not big fan of all there mascara some of them clumps up I don't like that at all other then that I l9ve there makeup
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good products that are not overpriced. Always work well and do not irritate my skin. Easy to find in most stores.
KT R.
KT R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 4, 2017, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love the eye shadows and lipsticks. Unfortunately my super sensitive skin and Covergirl's limited color selection in foundation colors didn't work for me. I would still recommend this line.
Krysten H.
Krysten H.
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usually buy cover girl, because it's not that expensive. Plus, it's good quality.
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My ultimate favorite drug store brand. Can't go wrong with any makeup products here. Fabulous
Kierra B.
Kierra B.
North Las Vegas, NV
Dec. 29, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl's Clean Matte Liquid Foundation is good for light to medium coverage. For the cost it is a good bargain. It isn'the my go-to foundation, but it does the job when I am running low on makeup funds and in a pinch!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA
Jan. 7, 2017, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is hit and miss. I love some of their formulas, and they're affordable. I think they need to come out with some paler shades IMO.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.