Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Georgetown , TX

I've used CoverGirl products pretty much since I started wearing makeup and they've always been a really reliable brand. As an adult I find myself drawn to other drugstore brands, I feel like CoverGirl is trying to stay on trend, but their products aren't advancing the way some other brands are.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

I'm in using cover girl since I was in middle school they Holly's house and amazing products out you're always coming up with new things different formulas for everything is just absolutely a great company
Ashten Y.
Ashten Y.

I like covergirl liquid foundations the best. They don't feel sticky or heavy on the skin. The only reason I've stopped using their products is because they are not cruelty free, which is a bummer. Otherwise, they have good stuff. I hope they can become cruelty free in the future.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.

I love cover girl. I've used it since I was little and just learning how to use make up.
Tamaria G.
Tamaria G.

I absolutely love this drug store brand! I love their mascara, foundation, and lipsticks! I am in the shade 320 soft sable for their foundations and the color match is absolutely perfect!! Their so lashy mascara is amazing as well. The lipsticks are very pigmented
Lexi H.
Lexi H.

I love the covergirl clump crusher mascara, it really does keep your mascara clump free and really does look pretty natural. Stays on all day and comes off easily at the end of the day with a wipe.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN

For drugstore products, they hit it out of the park. Great prices, good consistency.
Rizwana D.
Rizwana D.
Surrey, BC

Love their eye make up products especially the eye pencil, eye pallete, and blushes. Love the colours.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI

I love covergirl mascara and always will. The volumizing mascara in the orange tube is AMAZING at getting rid of clumps and I always replace it when it runs out. Target is the cheapest place to get it!
April F.
April F.
Mount Pocono, PA

Certain products of covergirl are great and others are good. Most of the products I have tried weren't so good.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.