BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
hit or miss but a strong company that is always keeping up with the trends while remaining affordable. I like the clean foundation.
Christine Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this brand it's ok but not amazing and I would reccomed this for beginners
Roxann R.
good stuff at target.. my mom loves it too.. so inexpensive and pretty stuff like lipsticks
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not impressed with Covergirl products from the drugstore. I think you can find much better products in the same price range from the drugstore like Maybelline or L'oreal.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl isn't a bad brand! They have a lot of good dupes on their lipsticks. Their shades aren't bad either.
Samantha S.
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara Black
This is an ideal mascara for layering. I can get dark and thick lashes without clumps and flakes even after applying 3 coats. I have fine light eyelashes and this mascara gives me a great look for a great price and minimum effort. The design of the brush helps you to get good coverage. I much prefer this type of brush versus the fiber style ones.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used so many Covergirl makeup lines. From Foundation, to Power, Mascarra & lip stains - you can trust them all. Prices are fair!
Lily S.
Graham, WA
Used these products from the time i was first using makeup. I still love their products and the results
Tina A.
Decatur, AL
All of the products that I have used from Covergirl have always been good. I have never had a bad experience with the products.
Ruth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good drugstore products, although some I'm not a fan of. I don't like their foundation. It's not worth buying.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.