BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Erika C.
Erika C.
Indianapolis, IN
Covegirl es una lina muy buena en todos sus porducto k tiene y es mi perferida en todos los aspectos
Kaitie P.
Kaitie P.
Monroeville, OH
Cover girl is great for all ages and works really well. You can always find these products at every store and they are low prices as well.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Saxton, PA
Overpriced for the quality. It's a decent brand but elf is equal in quality and much better priced, cover girl just is a much more well known brand. I avoid purchasing this when buying cheaper make up.
Ekaterini W.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've literally been using covergirl from the time that my parents allowed me to start using makeup. This stuff is classic. Not to mention how great and inclusive their latest covergirl/ advertising is.
nichole m.
nichole m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to buy a lot of lip glosses from cover girl I love the formula and how long the glosses last plus the colors are so pretty especially the metallic/ glittery ones ūüėć Im currently loving their so lashy mascara!
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Covergirl products works as well as behind the counter makeup products without the high price. The products quality is of a very high standard.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Middleport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
"Cover Girl 3 in 1 Foundation" is my absolute holy grail foundation! It leaves an amazing finish on my face and removes my flaws! Very afforadable and one of the best drug store brands there is! I reccomend everyone try's something from covergirl in their makeup life because it works very well and has great quality for being on the cheaper scale!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cover girl brand! Foundations blush eyeliners mascara eyeshadows are all great products! Can be found anywhere! Not expensive either! Love love love the covergirl cosmetics line! This brand is a household name for many! Highly recommend this brand of cosmetics!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Warsaw, IN
covergirl products are very good for the prices i really like the basic foundation have used since i was a teenager
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Elizabethtown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl is a little pricey at times but they are a trusted drugstore brand that I have used for years without disappointment
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.