COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Amy J.
Amy J.
I love covergirl products. They're not too expensive, it's easy to figure out what I need, and their products work!
Monica H.
Monica H.
Loveland, OH
I love most of the covergirl products I have ever tried. They are quality products at a great price. Long lasting and good color. I especially like the clean matte foundation, it goes on smooth, stays all day and doesn't look oily.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Center, MO
Covergirl has become good about releasing good packaging with their new products. I really enjoy a lot of their mascaras. Their eyeshadows can be hit or miss as far as pigmentation goes. It is still one of my favorite brands that is available at the drug store.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Covergirl 12 hour lipstick is my favorite. It stays on for several hours. 12 hours may be pushing it though.
Gisellys A.
Gisellys A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand it helps me maintain a natural looking makeup look with enough coverage
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
I absolutely love cover girl brand it's all I used. From the powder to mascara an eyeliner. It's the best
Izzy K.
Izzy K.
Uxbridge, MA
They have really good lipstick products and I usually use their mascaras all the time
Yennifer R.
Yennifer R.
I love this brand. Its affordable and has amazing makeup. My favorite products from this brand has to be their lipsticks. It's great for beginners and for makeup experts. This brand can easily be found at a local Walgreen's or CVS. Highly recommend it.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Mayaguez
I use the liquid foundation Outlast Stay Fabulous. This liquid foundation was recommended in a makeup workshop that I assisted. The make up artist tried different colors on me to recommend me the best match.
Kelce L.
Kelce L.
Wichita Falls , TX
For basic makeup I love the foundation! Covergirl is what every girl starts out with and what a beautiful stepping stone it is.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.