Add a Photo

Nick R.
Batavia, NY
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Biggest influence for me. When they included James Charles in their campaigns, I knew makeup was my calling. Although, covergirl don't cover-boy
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Feb. 5, 2017, 4:20 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl it's so nuca and really affordable I usually buy it at Walmart or something
Dee B.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl age defying foundation. My skin is pretty dry & thus one spreads really great.
Erin V.
Erin V.
Senoia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand. I use foundation, powder, and concealer stick, a d refuse to use a different brand
Jihan S.
Jihan S.
West Lafayette, IN
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
As a newbie in makeup, I started using the Maybelline liquid foundation. I was very excited to use it, but unfortunately when I applied it on my face, for some reason it DRIES and it does that fast. So all I'm left with is a bunch of patches of dried foundation on my cheeks. Also, even though it is my shade, it gives me a grey-ish tone and made it look even weirder. Overall, I'm very unsatisfied with this product.
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Nichols, NY
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Price is good. I use them basically for foundation and powder. It stays on all day long. Doesn't make you break out
Carla M.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Dec. 30, 2016, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl. I use their pressed powders and they don't leave my face Daley or dry and I have dry skin they really do give me a flawless finish. I enjoy purchasing good products and not spending half a paycheck for it. I'd recommend
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Feb. 5, 2017, 10:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A brand that I know and trust. I have been using their eye makeup for years now. They have a great product line.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL if such a wonderful, long lasting makeup brand. I never have to worry about my makeup running off or running!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
Feb. 4, 2017, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always been my go to for cosmetics. Though I have branched out some, I still buy their products and will continue to do so. Great value and quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.