Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Alaiah C.
Alaiah C.

Their products we're actually doing good. I love their lime scented and tented balms. Some of their products are a little pricey to be drugstore products but it kind of makes up for it. They're overall a great company
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL

Es grandioso lo que estos productos pueden hacer. Tienen de todo, realmente con muy buena calidad y es asequible. Me encantan sus polvos compactos y las mascaras. Al igual que todas las marcas tiene sus contras, pero los, "pros* son más!
brittany d.
brittany d.
Riviera Beach, FL

Never can go wrong with any of these products. They are everywhere! Price is great and good if u are starting out in your makeup journey
Katie P.
Katie P.
Isle of Palms , SC

Cover girl pressed powder is my favorite product. I trust the Cover girl name and have never disliked any of their products I've used.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Covergirl is a great drugstore brand to go for. I am currently using one of their foundations. It is very love coverage but has a great finish. I enjoy their products
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Tulsa, OK

I enjoy using Covergirl products. I love that they make beauty products that are affordable and fit my budget. My daughter is a dancer and we also use Covergirl for her recitals and competitions.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX

Honestly everything cover girl that I've ever tried has been very bland. Give me a cover girl product & I can think of a better comparable item from a different brand.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA

Covergirl, like most cosmetics companies has it's hits and misses. In 2016 two of my favorite products they came out with are the Clean Matte BB Cream. More like a foundation, it keeps me matte all day with great coverage. The other was their Supersize mascara. I've picked this up for as little as $5.99 and I'd put it up against any high end mascara out there. The brush takes some getting used to but the end result is beautiful.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
South Carolina

Cover girl isn't my favorite but do have some amazing products.I recommend covergirl for those who are starting makeup.
Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY

I love their mascaras! They are not clumpy and they make my eyelashes really pop. They are affordable as well!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.