Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Flagstaff, AZ

I love using Covergirl. They are not too expensive and can be found pretty much anywhere.
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA

The products are only so-so. Their advertising is awful. The tutorials they show are not one bit flattering on any of their models.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ

This is a great drugstore brand. They have some great products! I recommend checking out their Katy Perry lipstick collection. I love their mascara. I'm currently obsessing over their contour kit
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ

I really do not like cover girl as much because I've had a lot of problems with my skin tight
Lisa h.
Lisa h.

Cover girl is a great brand for makeup. It is very affordable and there are many different colors to choose from. They quality of this make brand is great. There are a lot of options to choose from...
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

Love love this brand. It never breaks out my face or make it oily. It covers my blemishes well
Yoyce M.
Yoyce M.

The best pharmacy brand for me... good prices and the great quality... love all the covergirl products
Kaitlynne A.
Kaitlynne A.
Running Springs, CA

I like covergirl but have found other companies that I like better. Their products don't seem to last long enough
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Kennewick, WA

I use the cover girl lash blast mascara in dark black. I have used it since I was in the 9th grade, so far about 10 years and I can't find anything else that is so black and has a good brush. The only downside to this product is that it clumps easily so you have to be careful about how many coats you apply to it.
Joanna r.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX

i use the cover girl foundation it is one of my favorites and it is very affordable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.