BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recived a cover girl vox box. I absolutely loved it. They send me the queen foundation that I can't find at the store anymore. I love it. And I need it again.
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I like using any covergirl product. Highly recommended trying it out .not to pricey either
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
covergirl is a good company. it has your basics. i love that they parterned with katy perry and zendaya.
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love covergirl because of it's reputation i trust. it is definitely overall good quality, many of my friends use this product. the shopping experience was great and it is my favorite purchase ever. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
I receieved this product in my first ever Vox Box! It is now my favorite mascara. The wand makes your lashes look perfect, and the tip of the wand is perfect for those stubborn inner and bottom lashes. I definitely recommend this product. Thanks Influenster!
Aracely M.
Aracely M.
Euless, TX
I love almost all their products ! I like their mascaras so much especially the waterproof ones . If i curl my eyelashes and use one of their mascaras that atent waterproof it will make my eyelashes go back to normal which i hate but its wwith all the non waterproof mascaras in every brand not just covergirl but besides that their products are really good and affordable!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely the dream matte mouse foundation it matches my skin perfectly and goes on so smooth for a full day of coverage
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.
Clearwater, FL
Love my #CovergirlCoverup works great no sploches and covers my scars and spots and gives me flawless looking skin that every female wants. Just a overall glamorous looking skin
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.
Love the Covergirl products!! I have sensitive skin and they never irritate my skin 💚
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
VERY good drugstore brand. My mother lives by this brand. It is her go to so a couple products are my go to.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.