Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Linda A.
Linda A.

Covergirl as a great drugstore brand awesome products at a affordable rice couldn't ask for more
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA

Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere! I highly recommend their super sizer mascara is definitely the best mascara in the drugstore btw!!!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA

I've always felt kind of...meh when it comes to CoverGirl, while they do have some amazing mascaras, all of their other products have always been subpar for me personally. Maybe its because the range in the store closest to me is pretty small and doesn't include a lot of their products.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS

great and affordable brand. it is so diverse and fits to any kind of skin type. i love covergirl so much! you can get it anywhere
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI

Covergirl is a great choice for a drug store makeup brand. There stuff is always great for what there prices are. They always have great mascaras and eyeliners.
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , Tx

For the most part I like their products.. I used to use the true match foundation or whatever it's called in the shade i5.. but it didn't last very long on my face and it left my t-zone very oily. The eyeliners are pretty good. It's a good brand overall with a few products that are just ok.
Briana K.
Briana K.
Lebanon, MO

This is the only brand of foundation that doesn't break me out!!! Every other brand even Clinique does!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC

I started using covergirl years ago and to this day I still use their products in my everyday makeup routine! They are so reasonably priced and the products work amazing. It's great. They never seem to disappoint
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ

Covergirl is very hit and miss for me. I love their Luminous foundation and their mascaras. I also really like the goldens pallet they released last year. It is very pigmented and has very similar quality to the original Naked Pallet. However, I am not a fan of their concealers and blushes.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

Cover girl is a very great brand for many years very dependable products and very reasonable prices
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.