BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Genesis S.
Genesis S.
Bessemer, MI
Covergirl is my go-to brand for beauty products, especially if I am trying something new that I haven't used before. This brand is affordable and long lasting and can be found at mass retailers which makes it easy to find. I will always be a cover girl!
Cristy A.
Cristy A.
Louisville, KY
It is light weight, blends well. It doesn't break out sensitive skin. I use it as a every day foundation. I am able to leave it on over night with out rubbing off all over my pillows. It seem to be a good quantity for the price. I recommend the use.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used a variety of cosmetics from Covergirl over the years and in general they have all been good quality.
Michela L.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
CoverGirl is an affordable drugstore brand that embraces everybody and caters to many different skin tones. I personally love their mascaras, but have heard of their other amazing products. I plan on continuing to purchase covergirl products!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Vacaville, CA
My go to makeup. I love this makeup. You don't have to spend thousands of dollars to be beautiful, you just look like you do.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Pinellas Park, FL
I am in love with cover girl mascara! It is so plump and great quality! Never disappointed!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Georgetown , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used CoverGirl products pretty much since I started wearing makeup and they've always been a really reliable brand. As an adult I find myself drawn to other drugstore brands, I feel like CoverGirl is trying to stay on trend, but their products aren't advancing the way some other brands are.
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Fort Worth, TX
I've tried their eyeliner. It is not the best product I've used, I don't think it's a good quality, you can go out and buy something better and cheaper, this product would be my least purchase ever, & I don't think I'll be buying this product again.
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently all of the masacra that I've purchased have been cover girl! I love cover girl! I'll always use cover girl
MICHELLE C.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
This is been a trusted namebrand for my entire life I never have any skin irritation from their products I've never been disappointed from their products they are not super expensive the quality of their products is top notch I have always purchased them and will continue to do so
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.