Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Richele D.
Richele D.

I love covergirl, it's so great as it can be so cheap and good at the same time, it's a great brand and great products! I recommend it for girls and boys who want to feel and look beautiful!
Alexandra Z.
Alexandra Z.
Brandon, WI

Covergirl is a wonderful brand to use! They have everything you can think of when it comes to makeup and beauty products. The product itself is of great quality and the brand's look is sleek and simple. I will definitely be going back to the store to buy Covergirl!
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, New York

Covergirl is definitely a cheap option that is available in the drugstores. And as far as quality goes, it is not too happy and can really replace some higher name brand makeup items in your collection if you are running low. However, it is not the best out there by far.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

I normally purchase this brand because it is cheap and does the job effectively. I only gave it four stars because there is some stuff that I look for and can't seem to find it. It's nice to cover up the shine of my super oily face. I would be a repeat customer of this product.
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR

I am always pleased when using my cover girl products. They work great and are priced well too.
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX

Absolutely in love with cover girl products. They are drug store items that have a very good product quality. No need to spend on pricy makeup. Foundations are not cakey. The truly blend to skin giving a natural look. Eyeshadows and other products for contouring really help with everyday makeup to cover up any imperfections making skin flawless.
tracy w.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY

I like cover girl foundation, it's been my only go to for a while good coverage and affordable
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

I usually go for other brands, but some of their mascaras and lipsticks are alright. If I had the choice of this brand or others, I will more often go for others.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Boone, NC

CoverGirl has great products and a wide variety of things to choose from. The prices are pretty decent as well.
Jill P.
Jill P.
Vienna, VA

Enjoy their products. I like the clear mascara and brow gel, I wear contacts and this does not bother my eyes or run when I put in drops.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.