Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ta'Keyyah B.
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX

Very affordable and would highly recommend to anyone that is beginning with makeup and don't want to hurt your pockets.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.

Cover girl is good. But there is def some room for improvement. But they're getting better. Very affordable products. I highly recommend.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Princeton, KY

Amazing. Wide selection of everything. Beautiful colors and tons to choose from. They are my favorite
Carrissa B.
Carrissa B.
Middleburg, FL

COVERGIRL is one of my favorite brands of make up. Its a go to brand because it is very affordable and long lasting make up. One of my mascaras that i swear by, is the "Super Sizer Fibers". It crates a falsies look to my make up and i love it. COVERGIRL products are definitely products i would repurchase.
Racheal P.
Racheal P.

I love their products but hate the smell of them. The only problem I have with covergirl is the smell of the products. I don't shop here often because I dislike the smell. I don't know if I would recommend this brand to others.
Covergirl is not only females anymore it has a male too. I love that and it makes me smile knowing that there are all different people around the world who want to be beautiful. Covergirl helps people realize that skin care is huge, and so is makeup.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC

Covergirl is a good brand and can be found at your local drugstore. That's the best part for me. Also, they have a huge selection of colors and formulas.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA

Eh. Not too fond of Covergirl cosmetics. For their prices, I much prefer Nyx, wet n wild, or essence, even city color cosmetics. None of their products wow me, and they don't seem very high in quality.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Wausau, WI

Overall covergirl products are good at least the ones I've tried, I am a fan of the last blast mascara for very dark long lashes
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC

Covergirl has been a hit and miss for me. I really like the matte lipsticks as they dont dry your lips and have a great color range. However, I dont like the smell that some colors/collections have.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.