BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Margie G.
Talladega, AL
basemakeup is very good and would use it more than any other. i am open to try new make up.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has really stepped up their game the past year especially with the Perfect Point eyeliner that is smudge and sweat proof and also self sharpening
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
So far I'm really liking this brand. With their mascara and eyeliner. Still adventuring out.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are hit or miss for me: I like the liquid foundation that is 3 in 1. The clean collection absolutely sucks. I don't know why there are such great differences in the quality.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
Beauty Junkie Expert
me gusta mucho esta marca por que tiene la esencia y el espiritu de la innovacion y de la juventud siempre divertidos y agradables sus productos
jennifer w.
I enjoy most of the CG products I try. The products are very affordable and I often have a coupon to use. The quality of the makeup is pretty good. I can order online and make the shopping experience much more pleasant and I highly recommend others do the same.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great company. Their products vary in how goody are so it is hard to rate. Overall Cover Girl cosmetics is affordable and great quality.
Christine Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this brand it's ok but not amazing and I would reccomed this for beginners
Anny V.
Un rímel en específico, soy de pestañas muy pequeñas y cuando utilizaba pestañas postizas y utilizaba en rimel me quedaban super hermosas. Quiero uno!!
Carrieann S.
Keyser, WV
This is the only make up that my skin loves too very brand i have tried breaks out my skin covergirl has never done that yet. The prices are a little steep but you pay for what u get
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.