Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH

Covergirl has always been a main makeup line for me and growing up. They have several different formulas for everyone and thats great! They have a lot of different products and has never failed me. No matter what Covergirl I will always have with me.
Sonam L.
Sonam L.
Elmhurst, NY

I love their products, it's easily found and simple to use also it's not expensive
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Denver, CO

I love covergirl mascara! It is affordable and makes my lashes long and luscious .
Sandy W.
Sandy W.
Wake Forest, NC

i have been using Covergirl on and off for many years. i love their eye shadows, they have lots of colors. i also use their mascaras. which are rates some of the best. i wish you could try or test their makeups but not with this lower end products. they are not considered a high end makeup brand.
Paola V.
Paola V.

There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time.
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX

Cover girl is still a great drug store brand always looking forward to the items and try my hardest to get my hands on them
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Roxana, IL

I love covergirl. It is a great product. Their are many choices from the product. And its cheap.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Louisville, KY

covergirl is another one of my favorite go to drug store brands. they have a really good bb cream thats perfect for light wear in the summer.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR

CoverGirl always has great products at a great price. Definitely a great option if you're needing a product quick and can't get it.
Alaiah C.
Alaiah C.

Their products we're actually doing good. I love their lime scented and tented balms. Some of their products are a little pricey to be drugstore products but it kind of makes up for it. They're overall a great company
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.