COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Covergirl mascaras... They are all so fantastic, and you cannot really go wrong with choosing any of them. They are a bit pricey for a drugstore mascara, but I do not believe that you need to get a $20+ mascara when they do just as good of a job on your lashes
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is an amazing brand. When i first got into makeup COVERGIRL was my brand and till this day i'm still in love with it. I love there lip glosses, mascaras, and foundations. I shop at Walmart for this product. I would always shop covergirl until i find a good reason not to.
Shelia C.
Shelia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eye shadows, eye liners, mascara, foundation, blush, lipstick, lipgloss, you name it Covergirl has got it. All of the products are super saturated with color and full of pigment. This is a high quality product for a low price. You get every bang for your buck with this product.
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Fort Wayne , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great company with great products. I am all about my face and making sure I moisturize daily and use the right make up to help reduce wrinkles. I am only 21 and think moisturizing early will pay off. Covergirl has multiple products that has extra things in them to help with them. They have a whole line out for age and wrinkles. I use the foundation with Olay in it to add in the lotion and then I use the age rewind eye thing for under my eyes to reduce bags. I've been doing this since I was 18 and it really pays off
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Love the lip sticks and mascara they last all day you don't have to bother putting some all day
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Its great to be able to find good makeup at a low price. The Best part is you can find it at the drug store no need to go in the mall. Good quality and great price!
Isuane M.
Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gustan mucho sus labiales, aunque no es de mis marcas favoritas. Sin embargo, tengo que admitir que es de buenísima calidad.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Ozark, AL
i enjoy covergirl. it's very affordable. i use their eyeshadow a lot but it does seem to fade by the end of the day.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are affordable and are of good quality. I've used base, lips and eye makeup from cover girl with great results.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Fox River Grove, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a long time lover of covergirl products! I use their makeup all the time and I am never disappointed. All of their products are very reasonably priced and I know I am always going to love them!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.