BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sinessa B.
Sinessa B.
Heath, OH
I recently got a foundation from cover girl. It went in very smooth and everything I was looking for. They have great makeup products.
Callie M.
Callie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl has many nice and affordable options that are easy to find and purchase.
Natalia z.
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl because you can find good makeup for affordable prices. I usually buy their products at ulta or Walgreens. Sometimes they have bogo and that's pretty awesome because you can save money. Plus their máscaras are so bomb.
Andreyna R.
Andreyna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert

Is a brand of excellent quality, ideal for all women ... all its products are amazing... I love this products
Megan S.
Megan S.
One of the very first brands I ever bought makeup from. Not one of my favorites anymore just because the quality isn't great, but still good!
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Portage
I have some acne on my face and have had some problems finding make-up products that do not irritate my skin. Covergirl is one product that I love using because I can cover my blemishes without worrying about my skin being irritated.
Roxann M.
Roxann M.
love this product and would highly recommend it to any one who
has never used it before. I love the lipstick and the foundation is always what I
need at a affordable price.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Scott Air Force Base, IL
Love Covergirl make for everyday wear. It doesn't break my face out or feel to heavy which is a huge plus for me. I always get compliments when I use the CLUMP CRUSHER EXTENSIONS LASH BLAST mascara.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Athens, AL
I have used cover girl mascara for 10+ years and have also tried a lot of other more expensive brands and still love my cover girl!!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
New Castle, IN
CoverGirl has always been my one go to drugstore makeup. It was the first makeup i was ever given and i stuck with it ever since! You have to try the minerals powder, it is so awesome! I've never had a problem once with any product from CG. I'd say that is pretty good since i have been using it for over 25 years!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.