BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Albany
Covergirl has always been a great go to makeup!! They have so many options for skin issues! Love covergirl..... always!
Elena L.
Elena L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh CoverGirl, how I love them . I love this company, great prices and products. They're lipsticks and foundations are a must. Great packaging too. I'll continue to buy from them until I die cause I love them.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg , FL
I use covergirl eyeshadow everyday. It's been my go to for at least 10 years. It's very affordable and available everywhere - grocery store, drug store, etc.
hannah b.
hannah b.
My covergirl foundation is amazing. It provides all day coverage and matches my skin tone perfectly. It isn't oily like most products I use! I will always continue to use it.
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Love Bistro Burgandy colored lipstick but they stopped making it...now I have to buy it through Amazon
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in the defense with this brand there is things I love and things I dislike . Overall it's affordable but sometimes the products aren't so great . I just got the too clean BB cream and I love it for everyday use
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has a large variety of mascaras and lipsticks . Two things I never get tired of buying ! Love the affordable prices .
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Baldwin Park, CA
I always like covergirl cosmetics! I especially like the BB cream. I recommend covergirl because it is very affordable
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
I love covergirl cosmetics their just fantastic I buy their mascaras I love using the waterproof mascara when there is a rainy day.Its a amazing quality i for sure will buy more of their products again.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mapleville, RI
I use cover girl for my foundation and my eye shadow. They have a great selection that fits everyone's budget. I love my purple eye shadow it last all day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.