Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Karen H.
Karen H.
Albuquerque, NM

Awesome products! I love the bb creams, eyeshadows and eyeliners. My favorite is the liquid foundation with a powder finish. Great quality and very ship you can get them in a drugstore at great prices. Covergirl can be your to go makeup at anytime!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Monticello, MN

Covergirl is still and has always been my favorite foundation manufacturer. It's lightweight and long lasting. Affordable and can be purchased at nearly every bog box store.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Paoli, IN

Covergirl is a great makeup company! I use a lot of covergirl cosmetics. It is fun to shop for! It is also very affordable!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.

Covertgirl is a good make-up brand, I do not use much products from this brand because I have not had the opportunity, but the little I've tried has gone well for me.
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , Tx

I've been using covergirl for a while. But when I received their queen collection voxbox I fell in love. I don't wear fake lashes so their mascara was a God sent. Products are affordable and that means a lot.
Liz E.
Liz E.
Potsdam, NY

I love the mascara! Long lasting and gives my lashes volume. The price & quality are great.
Raven R.
Raven R.

I've been a fan of Cover Girl for 25ish years. As I've grown, I've discovered other brands but still have a soft spot for this brand. Absolutely love the better skin line, especially the powder foundation.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.

I can ever seen to find the right foundation color when it comes to covergirl but everything else works great
Ronda G.
Ronda G.
Fulda, IN

Are use cover girl from time to time. I am satisfied with their products. They have a large selection of different shades. Which I enjoy
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.

Covergirl is an absolute favourite for me. They have never failed to impress me from their foundation to their mascara and everything in between. I have nothing but trust for their products and am never worried about them doing anything to my skin, and their mascara never seems to fail me. Nothing but love for #covergirl
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.