Add a Photo

Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 5, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Pretty good brand. I don't currently like anything from their line but I've tried stuff before. Not bad. Good price
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Center, MO
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has become good about releasing good packaging with their new products. I really enjoy a lot of their mascaras. Their eyeshadows can be hit or miss as far as pigmentation goes. It is still one of my favorite brands that is available at the drug store.
Izzy K.
Izzy K.
Uxbridge, MA
Jan. 26, 2017, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have really good lipstick products and I usually use their mascaras all the time
Yennifer R.
Yennifer R.
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand. Its affordable and has amazing makeup. My favorite products from this brand has to be their lipsticks. It's great for beginners and for makeup experts. This brand can easily be found at a local Walgreen's or CVS. Highly recommend it.
Kelce L.
Kelce L.
Wichita Falls, TX
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For basic makeup I love the foundation! Covergirl is what every girl starts out with and what a beautiful stepping stone it is.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
Jan. 7, 2017, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl offers makeup at a great price. I have used their powder foundation, liquid foundation and pressed powder and have found them all to be good products. Compared to their more expensive counterparts, they do not last as long.
Kena C.
Kena C.
Carrboro, NC
Jan. 8, 2017, 8:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great product and very reasonable. Good for all ethnicities. Various colors and shades
Christina H.
Christina H.
Jan. 9, 2017, 7:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Quality products. I've used this brand since high school. It's usually my go to brand for any kind of make up.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Jan. 12, 2017, 12:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm not really a huge fan of covergirl. I never have been. They have nice products but not for me
Marianettee R.
Marianettee R.
Feb. 5, 2017, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used to own setting powders only from this brand because my mom uses it also. But ever since I found out that they test their beauty products on animals I stopped using this brand completely.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.