BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Big Creek, WV
I used a lot of cover girl. I find that it works on my face well. The cover girl makeup doesn't make my face break out.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Georgetown , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used CoverGirl products pretty much since I started wearing makeup and they've always been a really reliable brand. As an adult I find myself drawn to other drugstore brands, I feel like CoverGirl is trying to stay on trend, but their products aren't advancing the way some other brands are.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty nice drugstore make up. There are some really good products and some flops and my biggest complaint is there not usually being a light enough color for my skin tone when shopping for foundations and concealers. All in all a good brand though!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Haleyville, AL
I've used covergirl since I first started wearing makeup in middle school! And now I'm out of school and married! And still love it. It never breaks my face out or irritates me!
Devorah S.
Devorah S.
University Ht, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
this brand has awesome cosmetics. I love the variety in both colors and products. products are easily accessible in a variety of different stores and I would recommend these products to anyone
Johanise V.
Johanise V.
Casselberry, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is not a brand who is my go to but recently I tied a lipgloss and is was stunning is lasted a long way. The color was preatty good. Also.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Middleport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
"Cover Girl 3 in 1 Foundation" is my absolute holy grail foundation! It leaves an amazing finish on my face and removes my flaws! Very afforadable and one of the best drug store brands there is! I reccomend everyone try's something from covergirl in their makeup life because it works very well and has great quality for being on the cheaper scale!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
Cover girl has a lot of great products but the product I love the most is the no clump mascara. It comes in an orange tube. I don't wear much makeup but I do spend a lot of time on my lashes. I'm very particular in how my eyelashes look and I like how this product isn't clumpy and separates my lashes making them look bold and long.
Robin H.
Robin H.
Atkinson, NH
When I want a youthful glow, this over 50 yo woman uses Covergirl's Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundation. It goes on smoothly and provides a natural look
B C.
B C.
Sedalia, MO
Cover Girl make up has sentitive skin which works well for a good price. You can always find a color that works well and easy to apply.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.