Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Scooby D.
Scooby D.

The cover girl naked skin pressed powder is very finely milled and soft on skin.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ

I really do not like cover girl as much because I've had a lot of problems with my skin tight
Fenica P.
Fenica P.
N Charleston, SC

Covergirl is definitely a drugstore brand that I always check on when Im in the need for more affordable product. There are some hits and miss with this brand. I love their collaboration with Katy Perry, their trunaked palettes are also worth checking, and of course their beautiful baked blush
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Victorville, CA

Cover girl is my favorite brand of powder and foundation. It's been a perfect match for me since high school. I love the slight changes of the packaging that keeps it looking sleek and modern!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I have been using the Covergirl brand since I was in middle school, and it brings back so many awesome memories. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.

One of my favorite makeup brands. I use powders, blushes, eyeliner, bronzers, and eye shadows the most.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Spokane, WA

I use Cover Girl mascara, I love the coverage I get when applying this mascara and only having to apply one coat. Plus I like that Covergirl cosmetics are affordable.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Creston, OH

I use cover girl cosmetics for my mascara and blush. I have been using it for over 20 years now!
Abby L.
Abby L.

Its a very nice brand of product I will definitely keep buying their products😀. Some products they make a gross and sticky but most if them are amazing
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Kennewick, WA

I use the cover girl lash blast mascara in dark black. I have used it since I was in the 9th grade, so far about 10 years and I can't find anything else that is so black and has a good brush. The only downside to this product is that it clumps easily so you have to be careful about how many coats you apply to it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.