COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX

Love all of covergirls products! They are good quality at a great price. I would definitely recommend them.
Anne-Marie W.
Anne-Marie W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Me and my sister love Covergirl's clean pressed powder. We live by it religiously! It goes on so smooth and looks so natural!
Yosesi D.
Yosesi D.
Plainfield, NJ

Muy buenas reseñas tengo de este producto es una marca de farmacia económica y muy buena
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Dartmouth, MA

I never have any problems when it comes to covergirl my only complaint would be that it is pricey
sara G.
sara G.

I havent try the first thing from cover girl that I could like, everything its always bad or just not so good
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA

Cover girl is great brand. Great prices for all the products. I always try there new products and love them!
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love their mascara. I only use their mascara products because it works so well. Covergirl always has great commercials that influence the community to purchase their products. They choose great people to be spokesmen for their company as well.
Alexandra Z.
Alexandra Z.
Brandon, WI

Covergirl is a wonderful brand to use! They have everything you can think of when it comes to makeup and beauty products. The product itself is of great quality and the brand's look is sleek and simple. I will definitely be going back to the store to buy Covergirl!
Cierra R.
Cierra R.
Hamilton, NJ

COVERGIRL is one of my most purchased brands. From mascara, to eyeliner, to concealer and foundation, they have it all. I also like that there prices are decently affordable and you can find their product line at any local drugstore such as Walgreens, CVS.
Katana S.
Katana S.

I used Covergirl when I was in high school which is my go to brand and I still uses it occasionally. It's affordable but I prefer the higher end brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.