COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Norma H.
Norma H.
Horton, AL

I love covergirl makeup! Very affordable and gets the job done, and you're not spending a ton of money.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Independence, MO

their foundation is cheap, well pigmented and easy to apply. they have many colors to choose from so you always have a match. love how mostly anywhere and everywhere sells this product. if you're on a budget, i highly recommend.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

I love Covergirl products. I have tried many of these products. I have tried eyeshadows, lip sticks, mascaras, blushes, foundations, powders, and lip glosses. I have loved all the products that I have tried from Covergirl. I would love to try more.
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Dallas, TX

Cover girl liquid lipsticks are the perfect consistency and don't dry up extremely drying
Amber S.
Amber S.
Sweet Home, OR

I love all cover girl products. They are a great price and they aren't cheaply made products.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI

Covergirl has a great variety of makeup at an affordable price. You can find the brand everywhere, which is comforting if you have a product you use a lot. Some of their products aren't as high quality as some other brands, but I think they are improving to keep up with the demand of high quality make up.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

They have some of the best eyeliner that is so easy to apply. They are also very long lasting.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Fort Riley, KS

Covergirl is my go to for affordable makeup and beauty products. I can always pick some up at my local Target. It's cheap but definitely good quality. I buy quite a few things from Covergirl. I will always recommend it to friends and family. Always happy.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Tarrytown, GA

It's unique and diverse I love most of their products I used a lot of the mascaras but it's a great brand
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Jarrell, TX

Have tried mascara from covergirl.. literally made life easy..I enjoyed it very much. I would love to go back and get more.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.