COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is great i love this brand because they are very affordable and amazing The quality is great. Ill always buy from covergirl and I recommend everyone buy from them
Keyla R.
Keyla R.
Orlando, FL
I love most of the cover girl products specially their mascaras! You can never go wrong with mascara!!
Heather H.
Heather H.
I adore Covergirl mascara. I really love the Clump Crusher mascara right now, It separates my lashes beautifully and adds so much length. The bright green tube makes it easy for me to find it and draws my eye to it, and the wand itself makes it easy to go with the curve of my lashes. Will always buy again.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Wycombe, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl makeup if affordable and accessible! Whenever I need something in a pinch or want to try something new I just run to cvs and grab some cover girl! The make up does not always last all day but I am usually satisfied.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Great drugstore brand. The products are all well made and recently offers more skin color variety. That's veryimportant
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Clean sensitive foundation in porcelain matches my skin tone and accommodates my sensitive clean. I break out with a lot of makeup, but never had any issues with this!
Francesca B.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to religiously buy the velvet matte foundation until they discontinued it. I found a good replacement in L'Oréal though. I like their lip color collections and their clean foundation line. They have good blush, but I don't really care for their eye shadows. They are not as pigmented as other brands.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
Mascara is probably the only thing I'll buy from covergirl... Although I will try their foundations and concealers when they come out with something new, I've never really been a fan of anything after trying it... none of the formulas are good.. they end up looking cakey or don't provide enough coverage.
Juliette G.
Juliette G.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best drug store brand out there! Their foundations are very smoothie and come in different finishes depending on what you want and they don't make you look caked! Products blend very nicely with the foundations and their mascaras are a very good product as well!
Adrii F.
Adrii F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has stepped it up this past year, and I am loving it! I stock up on their mascaras because let's face it..they work! They also came out with some cool collaborations this past year that I had to get my hands on. A range of colors and a good formula, I will always go back to this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.