Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Victorville, CA

Cover girl is my favorite brand of powder and foundation. It's been a perfect match for me since high school. I love the slight changes of the packaging that keeps it looking sleek and modern!
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA

The products are only so-so. Their advertising is awful. The tutorials they show are not one bit flattering on any of their models.
EStephanie M.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield, UT

Cover girl has really good makeup. Not only that, but the price of the make up is good. It's not too expensive. I like their eyeliners and face powder. They have variety of other things that are great.
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Arlington, WA

I have never liked Covergirl. I think their products are cheap and low-quality. The only good thing I have to say about their company is that I like their original mascara. In my opinion, the lash blast mascara is the only product worth purchasing from this brand.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ

This is a great drugstore brand. They have some great products! I recommend checking out their Katy Perry lipstick collection. I love their mascara. I'm currently obsessing over their contour kit
Lisa h.
Lisa h.

Cover girl is a great brand for makeup. It is very affordable and there are many different colors to choose from. They quality of this make brand is great. There are a lot of options to choose from...
Kubra S.
Kubra S.

Love cover girl one of my favorites again I love make up in general to cover go to something for me that I love him I think it's really cool to have the girls because of people always like going, going
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

Love love this brand. It never breaks out my face or make it oily. It covers my blemishes well
Joanna r.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX

i use the cover girl foundation it is one of my favorites and it is very affordable
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Royston, GA

Covergirl face powder has been a favorite of mine for 30 years. Covergirl is very affordable and of good quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.