BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Rosa Ines P.
Rosa Ines P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a good makeup brand the truth, any use of their products and they go very well to my skin type, I give a very good score for being a good brand
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Wallins Creek , KY
This is probably one the top brand Walmart brands that I love.. it's very cheap and affordable.. good quality and usually lasts for awhile.. I buy a lot of this brands make up
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Union Mills, IN
Their products are very good. They stay true to their color and product. It feels good on your.skin and doesn't make you feel like you have make up caked on your face or.anything.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Mishawaka, IN
covergirl i have been using for many years it has been a staple of mine i use it every day it goes with with so many brands of cosmetics. have alwasy b een pleased with their products
julissa G.
julissa G.
Dallas, TX
i love their palletes and foundation and their lipsticks i really really recommend them and i just love them
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
linden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually just received the covergirl so lashy mascara in the twinkle vox box back in december & I fell in love with it. I'm looking forward to trying their foundation though because I'm looking forward to finding another good drug store buy.
Nancy fancy S.
Nancy fancy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's fair the eyeliner is great but the foundation never convinced me since it always oxidized on me
Mascara is awesome. Long lasting, goes on thick but not clumpy, removes easily with water.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used a variety of cosmetics from Covergirl over the years and in general they have all been good quality.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Mesa, AZ
I like cover girl. Inexpensive & very accessible. Quality is occasionally iffy, but it's worth the price to me
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.