Add a Photo

Photos (111)
April F.
April F.
Cresco, Pa

Certain products of covergirl are great and others are good. Most of the products I have tried weren't so good.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, Ga

I absolutely love the fact that Covergirl has a Starwars collection. Before I used it, I expected it to be of poor quality but i was wrong. The starwars collection mascara is my favorite drugstore mascara. It looks amazing and made me want to try more Covergirl products.
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , Tx

I've been using covergirl for a while. But when I received their queen collection voxbox I fell in love. I don't wear fake lashes so their mascara was a God sent. Products are affordable and that means a lot.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
Miami, Florida

me encantan todos los productos de covergirl, me dejan la pies suave y con aspecto natural , lo recomiendo 100%b ademas son super económicos y duraderos, ideales para las adictas al maquillaje asi como yo, lo volvería a comprar muchas veces
Echo C.
Echo C.

Cover girls always make good products for sensitive skin people like me. Plus the company's been around forever and they still making women happy today.
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL

I am in the defense with this brand there is things I love and things I dislike . Overall it's affordable but sometimes the products aren't so great . I just got the too clean BB cream and I love it for everyday use
Emily M.
Emily M.
Monticello, MN

Covergirl is still and has always been my favorite foundation manufacturer. It's lightweight and long lasting. Affordable and can be purchased at nearly every bog box store.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

I like Covergirl products overall but many times it's a hit or miss. I like their price and packaging. I wish they would make a natural or organic line that would be great. I love their lipgloss it's one of my favorite purchase from this line. I always recommend Covergirl to my friends.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Albuquerque, NM

Awesome products! I love the bb creams, eyeshadows and eyeliners. My favorite is the liquid foundation with a powder finish. Great quality and very ship you can get them in a drugstore at great prices. Covergirl can be your to go makeup at anytime!
Sally M.
Sally M.
Denver, CO

Good product for the price. Able to find it almost everywhere. Also there is a variety of products to pick and choose from
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.