BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Cover Girl for about 18 years now. I mostly use their blush and eyeliners. I sometimes use their foundations especially in the summer time. Their prices are affordable and I can find them in just any drug store. I am always able to match my skin tone.
Karli C.
Karli C.
Chestertown, MD
I love their products that I can find for good prices at Walgreens or even Walmart. I use some of their foundations and they are good price foundation.
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Clarksville, TN
He make up sure helps my skin look bright and full of life. Surely it is a bit high on the price but I'm sure it is well worth spending.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
I definitely enjoy using cover girl make-up. I love basically everything about cover girl. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC
I love makeup and everything about it but I promise you I am not into paying an outrageous price for it.. cover girl products are amazing and they are affordable. The quality of all the products, be it foundation, powder, blush or anything else I am not having to reapply and I'm not broke when I am finish3d purchasing..
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Dexter, MO
Cover girl foundation provides great coverage. Is a perfect skin tone match and doesn't clog pores. Smooth, easy foundation that provides all day coverage.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Glendale , NY
Cover girl "ready set gorgeous " is one of my favorite foundation I use color 220 is so affordable and easy to use! Is oil free so is perfect for oily skin like mine ! And you could purchase in a lot of places ulta , cvs, Walgreens Walmart etc
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Big Creek, WV
I used a lot of cover girl. I find that it works on my face well. The cover girl makeup doesn't make my face break out.
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in the defense with this brand there is things I love and things I dislike . Overall it's affordable but sometimes the products aren't so great . I just got the too clean BB cream and I love it for everyday use
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty nice drugstore make up. There are some really good products and some flops and my biggest complaint is there not usually being a light enough color for my skin tone when shopping for foundations and concealers. All in all a good brand though!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.