BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cool products , Available Everywhere, good quality, Great powders, I also can say that I like alot of products just not all of them but they are another great brand that have been around for many years.
Kayla B.
Seminary , MS
Their products are ok for their price. They do not last long for me. I have to re-apply throughout the day. If I had to choose a product I would just use their simple pressed powder for touch up reasons
Andrel T.
Pinson, AL
Outlast foundation
I have used it 3 bottles of this product
I love it. I wish it was a little more coverage but it is very buildable and it lasts a long time. I get it at Walmart for $10 and it's great.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand. I love how inexpensive their cosmetic products are. They even have products with even better quality for Just a little more. Their foundations and mascaras are my favorite!
Valentina G.
I'm not like a regular covergirl user, I just had like 2 or three things from the mark (a mascara and a nails polish) an they result to be really good, but i think they were like a little bit expensive
Terressa D.
Sebastian, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Covergirl since I started wearing makeup at 13. It is decently priced. It has my colors. I would be open to trying other brands. I shop Covergirl a lot. Covergirl is a quality makeup brand.
Maribel R.
hubert
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl perfect point plus es increíble si me encanto dura todo el día y volvería a comprarlo ya tengo otro eyeliner en mi colleccion y el precio es cómodo así q recomiendo y si lo volvería a comprar
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
A drugstore favorite cover girl always delivers nice products that I can count on working the way they say they will. A cult classic and one of my all time favorites is there lash blast volume mascara.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing products not to expensive and you can literally find anywhere talk about hitting a home run .. walk into a store and bam you find a covergirl section with literally the complete kit you need ..
Lyss M.
Mandan, ND
Covergirl is a pretty good drugstore brand. Some of the products are really hit or miss for me due to allergies or just plain not great quality. But when I find their good products its like I hit gold.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.