Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Smriti S.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX

Covergirl has a great cause other than just makeup plus it is an affrdable brand that is available practically everywhere. I shop the products from Ulta or drugstores like CVS and Walgreens. The quality is not always the best but is good for most.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Guntersville, AL

From watching commercial advertisement of new products and then purchasing them. Yea other brands are good too but covergirl is also affordable for almost every budget and their products are great! I would most definitely recommend their products.
Kilsy W.
Kilsy W.

I bought a blush covergirl and its normal is not too good but it's not bad, I used it something and it works well but it's not my favorite, I bought it in a duty free in an airport and it was fast, I really want to try other products of covergirl.
Lena G.
Lena G.

Covergirl is a really great brand that's doing some amazing things with regards to their advertising and their speaking out about important issues. However, it really bothers me that they are so ambiguous about whether or not they test on animals.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Spiro

I have very sensitive skin and can only use covergirl products on my skin. I love the coverage and the ease of use. I'm a wash and go kind of girl, but I love to look put together and covergirl does that for me. Amazing products at amazing prices.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Gainesville, TX

When I was younger cover girl was all I'd use cuz they have awesome products at great prices but if you can't afford to have chemical peels, plastic surgery and other procedures the products don't really work as well as other brands for older skin
Ally D.
Ally D.
Henderson, NV

Covergirl mascaras in general are just amazing! I haven't found one yet that I don't like! The wands have all been good for me. i especially love anything volumizing and dark! Some packaging I think is too bulky, but to me it's about the product!
Triana U.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA

I love covergirl since i was in high school when i first started using cosmetics. It's a really affordable brand with amazing results. Also I loved the fact that they were the first using a Male Ambassador. Keep it up I'll keep buying your stuff.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.

Cover Girl has some of my favorite liquid lip sticks of all time! The color choices are great and so is the price, if your looking for a cheaper drugstore brand that is just as good as the high end brands, I would definitely recommend cover girl!
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
PORT CHARLOTTE

I love cover-girl products. They continue to be innovative and offer a variety of colors and styles. They offer products that fit every ones makeup needs with quality ingredients . There products are also very affordable and available everywhere.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.