COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl makes some good make up for a good price. Pros are the prices and it's a big selection. Cover girl is my first choice because it's affordable and not high priced. I recommend it especially if your budget is tight
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Linesville, PA
I don't wear a lot of make-up, but when I do it's cover girl. It is not to expensive and I like the way that they work. I wear eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow. I like the options and colors that I can get with cover girl.
Monissa A.
Monissa A.
Lake Station, IN
Nothing beats being a Cover Girl!!! Its an amazing value. The makeup stays on your face without leaving traces on your clothes. Its probably my favorite makeup on the market. It seems I'm always happy with their products!!
Alexandria T.
Alexandria T.
Dover, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lash blast volume in blackest black waterproof of course is my all time favorite drug store mascara been using it for years only one time I had a bad experience with the mascara but customer service at covergirl is amazing
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
I've tried covergirl mascara before and powder and they were both good. They were very affordable, and good quality for the money. The powder was perfect for setting the whole face and I would buy covergirl products again.
Kaylee Z.
Kaylee Z.
Wauwatosa, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of the cover girl mascara. It's definitely my go too. It doesn't clump and leaves my lashes very long and luscious. The best purchases I've made in a long time. Definitely would recommend to other shoppers.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
La Porte, IN
This is the only liquid foundation I use! Even if a shade off, it blends really well with my skin tone. I top it with my powder and it gives me a very natural look. It also never leaves my face feeling oily or overly dry.
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have grown up using this brand! I can remember buying my first mascara from Covergirl and there's a reason for it. This brand has a good reputation because it's great quality. I can always count on this drugstore brand.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
I absolutely love covergirl true blend foundation. It's not to expensive and I can barely ever tell that I'm wearing it. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants a flawless, clean look! It's a fantastic product
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Millville, NJ
I have used the Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara (water resistant.) I really like this product. The brush is the perfect size for applying to the upper and lower lashes. Sometimes there is clumping, but nothing extreme.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.