Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Lake Mary, FL

Covergirl foundation powder is my go-to for everyday work make-up. It is simple to apply, provides long-lasting coverage and is low cost. It is not the best foundation you can buy, but it is a great deal for when you just need simple coverage.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Cumberland, MD

I'm not a fan of cover girl. I don't like the way the make up smells so strong and it always always breaks me out! My dermatologist recommended staying away from it so I haven't used it in years! I probably won't ever buy a cover girl product.
Da'Kniesha E.
Da'Kniesha E.
Fresno, TX

You can't go wrong with cover girl I personally feel it is still one of my friends and super affordable shopping for this product is really easy. My favorite purchase is definitely foundation yes I will very well shop here highly recommended.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN

CoverGirl is a brand I've used multiple times. I keep going back because their products do not disappoint. It's good quality and the price is reasonable compared to similar products. I love that you can find CoverGirl products in most stores.
Jessi R.
Jessi R.
Lexington , KY

Covergirl has a great line of products. I usually use the makeup lines they have. Covergirl has many different choices of all kinds of products to choose from so you can almost always find something for you. This line is also very affordable!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love the Covergirl foundations because it's it has a nice coverage and this I use everyday of the week when I don't really want to do my makeup and it's really good cuz it seems like I don't do my makeup but I did but I didn't but it's good
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Barnegat, NJ

Love lash blast mascara. Makes my lashes really plump up and it's so inexpensive! People have asked me if I am wearing fake eyelashes- that's how awesome this stuff is. It never clumps which is awesome, and it's a brand that I know and trust.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.

I usually buy CoverGirl eyeshadow, but I have mascara from them as well! Their prices are very competitive and I have always had great experiences with their quality! I would definitely recommend their brand to anyone else looking for makeup!
Gabi R.
Gabi R.
Saint Louis, MO

Really great, affordable products that do what they say they will. Sometimes their formulas can be a little drying (especially concealer) but otherwise great. They make tons of shades of everything that really match a lot of different people.
Janina B.
Janina B.

Covergirl is the perfect makeup/beauty brand for anyone who's either just entering the beauty world or looking for affordable but long-lasting alternatives for high-end brands. The wide variety and high quality makes this a drug store staple!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.