COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Cottonwood, ID

i like cover girl because they have good makeup and it is at a price i can affored , it is also a good quality. i like the shopping experience because i can find it. the cover up and eyeliner are goode.i would recommend this to all my friends
Janina B.
Janina B.

Covergirl is the perfect makeup/beauty brand for anyone who's either just entering the beauty world or looking for affordable but long-lasting alternatives for high-end brands. The wide variety and high quality makes this a drug store staple!
Jessi R.
Jessi R.
Lexington , KY

Covergirl has a great line of products. I usually use the makeup lines they have. Covergirl has many different choices of all kinds of products to choose from so you can almost always find something for you. This line is also very affordable!
Da'Kniesha E.
Da'Kniesha E.
Fresno, TX

You can't go wrong with cover girl I personally feel it is still one of my friends and super affordable shopping for this product is really easy. My favorite purchase is definitely foundation yes I will very well shop here highly recommended.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love the Covergirl foundations because it's it has a nice coverage and this I use everyday of the week when I don't really want to do my makeup and it's really good cuz it seems like I don't do my makeup but I did but I didn't but it's good
Cindy G.
Cindy G.

I usually buy CoverGirl eyeshadow, but I have mascara from them as well! Their prices are very competitive and I have always had great experiences with their quality! I would definitely recommend their brand to anyone else looking for makeup!
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA

Love Covergirl. This is another brand i have used for many years. Great products and affordable. Lash Blast mascara is my ultimate fave. You can find this product at many drugstores or Ulta. I definitely recommend giving their products a try.
Gabi R.
Gabi R.
Saint Louis, MO

Really great, affordable products that do what they say they will. Sometimes their formulas can be a little drying (especially concealer) but otherwise great. They make tons of shades of everything that really match a lot of different people.
Lizbeth V.
Lizbeth V.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl is a great product but I only have bought us some lipsticks and some miscarriages and I'm always going for the miscarriage because the last long there smooth and there's different types of how you want your mascara to look on your
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

Cover girl waterproof mascara is my jam!!! The only waterproof mascara I use. Lately I've been using it for daily uses but I wish it came in a non waterproof formula so I could use it without having to scrub my eyes off at the end of the day
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.