Add a Photo

Photos (107)
mandi T.
mandi T.
Hollywood, FL

Not the first thing i grab from my collection but not the last. I have a love/hate with these products but i would love to be proven wrong.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Kenosha , Wisconsin

I am giving CoverGirl a 5 star review based on their trunaked eyeshadow palettes. I own the goldens, jewels, and roses palette, and they are all fantastic. I was very surprised by the quality! I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves eyeshadow.
Caity C.
Caity C.

I have used their base for years and it works great for me! Product never changes and always works so well! Pricing is great also!
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.

Covergirl has knowingly been around for years for good reasons. They have affordable, durable, reliable products which can be found at just about any store. I use their eye shadows on a regular basis and their eye liners are great too. My girlfriends all use the line and we have been for years.
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA

Covergirl has one of my favorite drug store foundations. The 3-1 foundation is the best
Erin S.
Erin S.
Louisville, KY

covergirl is another one of my favorite go to drug store brands. they have a really good bb cream thats perfect for light wear in the summer.
Yosesi D.
Yosesi D.
Plainfield, NJ

Muy buenas reseñas tengo de este producto es una marca de farmacia económica y muy buena
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Creo que todos hemos escuchado o al menos prbado algo de COVERGIRL para mi fueron de los primeros prductos con ls que empece a experimar con el maquillaje
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Russellville, KY

Great options for makeup and other health and beauty products. Prices are unbeatable.
Cori R.
Cori R.
Monroeville, IN

I am a fan of the cover girl foundation, it leaves my face feeling smooth and it never gets greasy. I would recommend it to everyone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.