Add a Photo

Camila P.
Hollywood, FL
Jan. 31, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
As a brand I have to say, they have incredible commercials.I like your make-up line, they are products with a very good price, affordable, incredible lips line, and mascara for eyelashes,Their products usually have very good presentation.
Ava W.
Ava W.
New Orleans, LA
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascara was one of the first mascaras I've ever purchased. From the beginning I loved it and it's what I use till this day! I've even tried high end expensive mascaras and they do nothing compared to the length and volume Covergirl mascaras give me. I definitely recommend their mascaras especially the yellow length mascara for length you've never seen before!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Mayaguez
Feb. 5, 2017, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the liquid foundation Outlast Stay Fabulous. This liquid foundation was recommended in a makeup workshop that I assisted. The make up artist tried different colors on me to recommend me the best match.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascaras... They are all so fantastic, and you cannot really go wrong with choosing any of them. They are a bit pricey for a drugstore mascara, but I do not believe that you need to get a $20+ mascara when they do just as good of a job on your lashes
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL is an amazing brand. When i first got into makeup COVERGIRL was my brand and till this day i'm still in love with it. I love there lip glosses, mascaras, and foundations. I shop at Walmart for this product. I would always shop covergirl until i find a good reason not to.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Philadelphia
Jan. 4, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love all their products! Great prices and great quality makeup brand! Favorite product is the BB cream!
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Stanford, IL
Feb. 5, 2017, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is one of the least expensive ways to try new product types and colors. Seems to be good quality, mostly good lasting coverage.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Its great to be able to find good makeup at a low price. The Best part is you can find it at the drug store no need to go in the mall. Good quality and great price!
Isuane M.
Isuane M.
Jan. 31, 2017, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Me gustan mucho sus labiales, aunque no es de mis marcas favoritas. Sin embargo, tengo que admitir que es de buenísima calidad.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products are affordable and are of good quality. I've used base, lips and eye makeup from cover girl with great results.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.