BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jade T.
Jade T.
Love CoverGirl for their incredible mascara. It creates an amazing amount of volume & length, without being clumpy. They also have a great range of foundation shades for those with lighter skin tones, which can be hard to find. Their powders are mattifying & create a smooth appearance to the skin. Really enjoy their products for more mature skin as well. It doesn't sit into fine lines or excentuate wrinkles. Overall great products are created by this iconic drugstore brand.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Cover Girl products! I use their pressed powder, lip color, and eye color regularly. The long-wear products truly last! But they come off easily worth make up remover. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Lancaster, CA
Cover girl. The products I have been using since high school. The mascara, the face powder. WHY change when what they have is in the right t budget for me and the itema are great for my skin. A CLASSIC AND I WONT CHANGE! !
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
I have used covergirl in the past and I did not like as much as I like the products I use now. Covergirl have great products and my mom still uses them but I feel like the foundation just didn't do much for my skin. Still a good price and I would still recommend to someone.
Angelynn N.
Angelynn N.
Always keeps me covered;) i love their brow products and their small eyeshadows that i can take on the go!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Cover Girl is a good option for those of us on a budget. The 24 hour foundation really does last if you apply it correctly. I like that this brand is readily available and there are tons of product options to choose from.
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Brockton, MA
An all time classic go to brand, always consistent and affordable. Ease of purchase is what makes this product appealing.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Nettleton, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the ready set gorgeous foundation for when I go to work because a lot of my makeup gets rubbed off
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Cover girl was the first brand of cosmetics I ever used!! It's not expensive either!! I love cover girl foundations they go on smooth and last all day and are easy to take off unlike so,e other brands!
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I have always used covergirl products. Especially in my high school days. It lasted and it worked. Not expensive. The colors were bold and I loved the products because I could just go to a store and pick them up.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.