Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.

Cover girl antaging liquid foundation with oil of Olay ,arey daily go to foundations ,what I use for work ,keeps
My face from getting dry ,or oily,blends beautifully and covers great ,The concealer is awesome too but very
Hard to find .
Brandy L.
Brandy L.

Cover girl products are affordable and of good quality. Plus you can find them everywhere and at any store.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Aurora, CO

Foundation please!coverage and not overly Cakey either.
Easy to color match and applies so smoothly!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

Great company with great products. The quality is superb and is inexpensive. I buy my mascara from them and I've had no regrets.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV

I love covergirl products, they always match my skin tone perfectly. It's always nice to have a product that matches my skin. I usually just buy my covergirl items via amazon because I know exactly what to get. I've never had a bad experience with covergirl
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Sistersville, WV

Cover girl has a variety of different, useful products. My fallback is always covergirl as it has never failed me. It's the one brand I know will never let me down and has everything I need to make my face glamorous. I will always be a loyal covergirl customer.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, New York

Covergirl is definitely a cheap option that is available in the drugstores. And as far as quality goes, it is not too happy and can really replace some higher name brand makeup items in your collection if you are running low. However, it is not the best out there by far.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Warrenton, MO

I have really sensitive eyes and this is the only eyeliner and mascara I can use. I love that it is good quality and inexpensive.
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX

Absolutely in love with cover girl products. They are drug store items that have a very good product quality. No need to spend on pricy makeup. Foundations are not cakey. The truly blend to skin giving a natural look. Eyeshadows and other products for contouring really help with everyday makeup to cover up any imperfections making skin flawless.
Yahtianna C.
Yahtianna C.
Binghamton, NY

Cover girls contour is the best for my skin their contour cream is the best and their highlighter is the bomb.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.