BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Joan C.
Joan C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I've tried many bb creams but I always go back to this product. The shade #815 is perfect and the coverage is light so there's no settling into fine lines.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Great drugstore brand. The products are all well made and recently offers more skin color variety. That's veryimportant
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Palatine, IL
I have been a fan of their white bottle liquid makeup remover for years. I recently just had trouble finding it at Target though.
Cassie J.
Cassie J.
Falmouth, KY
I love their makeup , their coverage is great without being heavy and not oily . It's a great product .
Heather S.
Heather S.
Mission Viejo, CA
Every single thing I have used from covergirl is wonderful. I use a foundation that's a 3 in 1 and it's really good. It's hard for me to find a decent foundation that works with my skin. It doesn't clump or separate.
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Washington, PA
Some of the products are good there are better but it still works well like makeup should
shelly f.
shelly f.
West Jefferson, OH
love the make up dont dry out my skin feels natural gives my eyes a smokey look my lips feel smooth not rough very affordable
Katie S.
Katie S.
Covergirls moisturizing foundation is good for set skin. It helps keep the flaky skin at bay and still gives a nice finish.
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in the defense with this brand there is things I love and things I dislike . Overall it's affordable but sometimes the products aren't so great . I just got the too clean BB cream and I love it for everyday use
Katie A.
Katie A.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love Covergirl mascaras! They make my lashes voluminous without looking cakey. I've never had a poor experience with Covergirl products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.