Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Andi H.
Andi H.

TBH I've been SO disappointed with Covergirl products in the past, but they're definitely improving! Their mascaras were my favorite when I first started getting into makeup. Their eyeshadows are pretty sucky aside from their newer TruNaked palettes-I own the Rose one and I'm obsessed! It's pigmented, buttery, and blends beautifully! Their nail polishes are pretty decent and their new Outlast face line is good! Their lipsticks are kinda meh. Although, I like the Katy Perry line-the lipstick lasted a few hours and left behind a nice stain
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kinsley, KS

Cover girl eye liner and mascara are the only eye products that don't irritate my eyes. I absolutely love using cover girl products.
McKenzie L.
McKenzie L.
Bellefontaine , Ohio

Love their mascara! I have tried a lot of different kinds, especially since mascara is the only thing I wear most days, and I always find myself returning to covergirl.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ

This is a great drugstore brand. They have some great products! I recommend checking out their Katy Perry lipstick collection. I love their mascara. I'm currently obsessing over their contour kit
Lisa h.
Lisa h.

Cover girl is a great brand for makeup. It is very affordable and there are many different colors to choose from. They quality of this make brand is great. There are a lot of options to choose from...
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.

The lipstick and lipgloss are amazing they make your lips look a bit bright like they shine a bit brighter
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

Love love this brand. It never breaks out my face or make it oily. It covers my blemishes well
Joanna r.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX

i use the cover girl foundation it is one of my favorites and it is very affordable
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Miami, Florida

This brand has a very good liquid eyeliner and mascara. For an affordable price you can achieve a very nice look. And also their "tattoo" eye shadows are very pigmented that is always good.
Noelle P.
Noelle P.

Good products, simple to use, good for beginners. Some are better than others, but i personally have no complaints.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.