BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rhonda V.
Weston, WV
Cover girl products are awesome. Always satisfied with their products. Very highly recommend this product
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL
Cover girl is my foundation of choice. That's typically the only product I find that is suitable for me.
Tina N.
Mer Rouge, LA
Love covergirl! Its always my go to makeup for any setting. Their powder is light. The base isn't greasy.
Jessika S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When ever I get a drugstore foundation I always go for Covergirl. The 3 in foundation is always my go-to.
Macey H.
Swannanoa, NC
Love almost all cover girl products. Their foundation isn't for me but I love their eyeshadow and liners
Alyssa W.
I love cover girl! It makes me look stunning! it is always such a trusty brand & defiantly recommend it!
April H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great value brand with great cosmetics. Their mascara and eyeshadow selection are my favorite to browse!
Lisa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only have there Covergirl Concealer stuck in light and dark for highlighting and contour. They are bomb.
Maggie R.
Peoria, IL
Cover girl has been around for a long time it's a great makeup love it gas a lot of new stuff and variety
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl foundations. They all seem to last all day and do what they say they are supposed to do.
Jennaly G.
Hello baby i love so much hello my name is jennaly i love so much a product se les queire kisses much kisses
Audrey K.
Garland, TX
Where can i find this product?
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Okay! I live in Denmark and ALL makeup is so expensive! 😫 Do any of you guys know a side thats either danish or that ships to Denmark with "cheap" makeup? It dont have to be only Covergirl, it can be NARS and so on too 👍🏼
Muy bueno
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried COVERGIRL Katy kat products? Which one and how was it? Tag the product!