BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erinn F.
Erinn F.
I really like their mascara! The purple ish one I think. But I stopped using it just because my eyes were always burning. But it made my lashes look great while it lasted for me.
Valery C.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL
Cover girl it's a really good brand when it comes to mascara. It can be really good but again it can be ok sometimes. It is very affordable in my opinion.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always used Covergirl products growing up, and I still currently use their different mascaras. I have never had a problem with the products.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Covergirl products are go to necessities for every skin type. Drug store brand number one!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Richlands, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The makeup seems to last for a long time even if I'm wearing it all day. really great quality
Karli C.
Karli C.
Chestertown, MD
I love their products that I can find for good prices at Walgreens or even Walmart. I use some of their foundations and they are good price foundation.
Carmel V.
Carmel V.
TOMBALL, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of the higher quality cosmetics brands that you can find just about anywhere: grocery stores, local pharmacies, dollar stores, etc. I haven't used the newer product lines yet, but the ones I have used in the past were awesome!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Dexter, MO
Cover girl foundation provides great coverage. Is a perfect skin tone match and doesn't clog pores. Smooth, easy foundation that provides all day coverage.
Lucky I.
Lucky I.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had gotten the Covergirl Outlast All Day concealer for free from Influenster. I got the shade medium-deep and it was a bit light for me, but it did have a brightening. It was a bit thin, I saw brush streaks with it, so I opted for my beauty blender to blend it out. Otherwise, it held on pretty well! These opinions are my own honest opinions!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl Makeup has always been a "go to" product for me. Dependable, affordable and does not cause my skin to breakout. The quality is great, the coverage is perfect and the tint is right on spot for me. I always suggest using the Mascara in the Pink and Green Tube! Never seems to let me down!
Eli E.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite COVERGIRL products??
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else love the coverage of the new whipped foundation? Lightweight yet really covers right?!
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like the Covergirl Clean Makeup?
Nanna N.
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Okay! I live in Denmark and ALL makeup is so expensive! 😫 Do any of you guys know a side thats either danish or that ships to Denmark with "cheap" makeup? It dont have to be only Covergirl, it can be NARS and so on too 👍🏼
Jennaly G.
Jennaly G.
Hello baby i love so much hello my name is jennaly i love so much a product se les queire kisses much kisses