COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Briana H.
Briana H.

I've been using covergirl everyday within my mascaras to the lipsticks! I love it, I love going to my local drugstore and picking up something new to try,I will admit some things are the best but other people have different opinions but most of their products are great, and it's a great brand to shop from.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL

I've been using the Covergirl Pressed Powder foundation for many years now and it's one of my favorites. I wish it was a little more longer lasting and maybe a bit more moisturizing but I like it because it's quick to put on the morning when I'm in a rush and it matches my skin tone wonderfully.
EvaMarie P.
EvaMarie P.
Carrollton, GA

I use the cover girl hard foundation. I absolutely love it. I got my first foundation by cover girl and absolutely loved it. I had to go get me some more the other day!!💕
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

Cowgirl is a great brand that has many products I use regularly. I highly recommend the mascara lash blast volume!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mentor, OH

I've used eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara these products are the best highly recommended.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Fredericksburg, VA

I love their lipsticks and I love their face powder in there concealers and eyeshadows and then now polishes it's a very good company
Charla A.
Charla A.
Peoria, AZ

I love Covergirl, they offer lots of products for a great price! The products you get aren't cheap quality, they are very nice last a long time!
Angel M.
Angel M.

Great products I use everything from foundation to eyeshadow! Love love! Give them a try you won't be disappointed!
Kasandra e.
Kasandra e.
Tucson, AZ

Cover girls one of my to go brands because they always have everything that I need for any occasion
Sissy P.
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO

I am not a fan of cover girl products. I think they are just low quality and they don't hold up to the other drugstore products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.