BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kubra S.
Kubra S.
Love cover girl one of my favorites again I love make up in general to cover go to something for me that I love him I think it's really cool to have the girls because of people always like going, going
Monica B.
Monica B.
I have used their eyeshadow and mascara and they are awesome! So many different codors to choose from.
I highly recommend Covergirl.
Raelene H.
Raelene H.
North Kingstown, RI
Cover girl outlast lip products are my favorite. They stay on for 24 hours. I also love the regular lip stick in rose quartz.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Middleport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
"Cover Girl 3 in 1 Foundation" is my absolute holy grail foundation! It leaves an amazing finish on my face and removes my flaws! Very afforadable and one of the best drug store brands there is! I reccomend everyone try's something from covergirl in their makeup life because it works very well and has great quality for being on the cheaper scale!
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Covergirl has came out with some great products over the years. Recently, I have really enjoyed covergirls clump crusher mascara! Will definitely be buying another tube!
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I have always used covergirl products. Especially in my high school days. It lasted and it worked. Not expensive. The colors were bold and I loved the products because I could just go to a store and pick them up.
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Albany
Covergirl has always been a great go to makeup!! They have so many options for skin issues! Love covergirl..... always!
Elena L.
Elena L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh CoverGirl, how I love them . I love this company, great prices and products. They're lipsticks and foundations are a must. Great packaging too. I'll continue to buy from them until I die cause I love them.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg , FL
I use covergirl eyeshadow everyday. It's been my go to for at least 10 years. It's very affordable and available everywhere - grocery store, drug store, etc.
Shaneequa N.
Shaneequa N.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all cover girl mascara , they make my lashes look think and long. It's a great product
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.