BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
julissa G.
julissa G.
Dallas, TX
i love their palletes and foundation and their lipsticks i really really recommend them and i just love them
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
I've been using the Covergirl Pressed Powder foundation for many years now and it's one of my favorites. I wish it was a little more longer lasting and maybe a bit more moisturizing but I like it because it's quick to put on the morning when I'm in a rush and it matches my skin tone wonderfully.
Carmel V.
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of the higher quality cosmetics brands that you can find just about anywhere: grocery stores, local pharmacies, dollar stores, etc. I haven't used the newer product lines yet, but the ones I have used in the past were awesome!
Nely R.
Nely R.
Danbury, CT
The cover girl ready set gorgeous concealer is very light wight with medium to full coverage.
Lucky I.
Lucky I.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had gotten the Covergirl Outlast All Day concealer for free from Influenster. I got the shade medium-deep and it was a bit light for me, but it did have a brightening. It was a bit thin, I saw brush streaks with it, so I opted for my beauty blender to blend it out. Otherwise, it held on pretty well! These opinions are my own honest opinions!
Brook R.
Brook R.
Nampa, ID
You get what you pay for with covergirl. It's not the best in the beauty industry, but it's not the worst either! It's affordable and gets the job done and that's why I use it!
Jess H.
Jess H.
Lynchburg, VA
Over priced but great quality! I love cover girl eye liner and mascara! It really is waterproof
Terry H.
Terry H.
Selma, AL
I have used COVERGIRL Translucent Fair Loose Powder for years. Very affordable. Preferred the Colorless but guess it's unavailable now. Pros: Nice clean, lightweight coverage. Cons: The Colorless version was better for me. Easy to grab at Wal-Mart for the best price.
Briana H.
Briana H.
I've been using covergirl everyday within my mascaras to the lipsticks! I love it, I love going to my local drugstore and picking up something new to try,I will admit some things are the best but other people have different opinions but most of their products are great, and it's a great brand to shop from.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Rome, NY
Great mascaras for an even better price. Quick simple makeup Incan pick up at Amy drug store.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.