Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Damarys M.
Damarys M.
Sun Valley, NV

I've been buying cover girl products since I was very little. So yes I've been doing a lot of shopping. Everything you buy from cover girl is very affordable. The pros to cover girl would have to be that everything is very inexpensive. The pros would have to be that they need to come out with new products although the products they have now are amazing.I definitely would go back and do some more shopping because I love all their products and that's why I've been supporting them since I was very young.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

Covergirl products are great! Especially the Outlast line. I love the concealer. It covers all of my under eye darkness. Prices are every affordable.
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Mchenry, IL

I use covergirl all the time and I love it. It helps me so much and is absolutely amazing. I do wish they had larger eyeshadow pallete a, but they are still amazing.
Zoey C.
Zoey C.

Not one of my favorite drug store brands, but not a bad one. One of my favorite things from them is blush. Out of all the drugstore brands, I feel they have some of the best blushes!
Divena D.
Divena D.
Sugar Land, TX

I'm going to be reviewing the Katy Kay Matte Lipsticks from covergirl. I really liked the packaging, it was cute & simple. It's a demi matte lipstick with a demi matte finish. The scent of these lipsticks were so sweet, I loved it! The shade i got was capture tricot-griffes. It was bit more red that I expected. I thought it would be more of a mauve color. The lipstick glided on so smoothly. It was super easy to apply. The only thing is that it didn't really seem like a demi finish lipstick it seemed to me like a regular lipstick. I like the way it settles onto my lips and even the lines it just blends in really well.
Kathlyn V.
Kathlyn V.
Phoenix, AZ

This brand has lots of selections and the prices are more affordable but if I can afford, I would switch to MAC for eye andoctor lip products.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA

This is a really good drugstore product and it really helps finish your make up if you don't want to spend a lot of money.
Merie B.
Merie B.

Everything that I've ever used of this brand from foundation to eye makeup has always been good. There hasn't been a product I've tried that I haven't liked.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Westminster, CO

I use several CG products daily, my two favorites being the CG Smoothers BB Cream, and many of the CG Outlast lipcolors. I could not go a day without either of these items and even purchase them in bulk for fear that they will someday be discontinued!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.

Covergirl always has amazing formula for mascara! Covergirl clump crusher is ALWAYS in my make up bag!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.