COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great company with a great brand message. I love the quality of covergirl products as well as the message of beauty equality that the brand expresses.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Saxton, PA
Overpriced for the quality. It's a decent brand but elf is equal in quality and much better priced, cover girl just is a much more well known brand. I avoid purchasing this when buying cheaper make up.
edna j.
edna j.
Fresno, CA
My older sister introduced me to COVERGIRL base make up over 40 years ago. Today I am 62 and my sister is 66 and having used this make=up daily it has kept our faces moist and developed fewer wrinkles than many of our friends.
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is great i love this brand because they are very affordable and amazing The quality is great. Ill always buy from covergirl and I recommend everyone buy from them
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Hampton, GA
I love how broad cover girl is, it's for so many different type of skin tones, and pretty much has something for all your makeup needs.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Covergirl is okay as a brand. I never find much I like from them besides mascara.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Bakersfield, CA
Their lipsticks are great wish they would last longer though but for the price it's a good product
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Great drugstore brand. The products are all well made and recently offers more skin color variety. That's veryimportant
Perla R.
Perla R.
Mesquite, TX
Its a great product Its been here for awhile always making women look great.Love to shop for there products its easy. Product is great
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Newburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products. Fun brand. Inclusive and full of diversity. Love the colors and feel of the products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.