Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Warrington, PA

I totally love cover girl and sofia vergara!
They products are good I use to use them when I start using makeup
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA

I love cover girls mascara! One of my favorite drug store brands! They make my fair lashes stand out dark and full!
Candice P.
Candice P.
Claremont, NH

I use everything CoverGirl. They do have the best eye liner and mascara that I can find by far. They are not to expensive and have good quality. I recommend CoverGirl to everyone I know
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA

Reasonably priced makeup. Decent selection of shades. Love eyeshadow and mascara.
Erodelyz B.
Erodelyz B.
Union City, NJ

I definitely recommend this brand. They have good quality products and inexpensive
Sasha S.
Sasha S.

COVERGIRL is dependable. They're a drug store brand with inexpensive products that last long and stay in place. They have it all from lips to eyes, face to nails. A couple of their products will forever be in my makeup bag.
Molly C.
Molly C.

I absolutely love my cover girl Rose's palette. It gives me the most beautiful looks! I received this for Christmas from my sister last year and it has never failed me once!
Denise D.
Denise D.

You get what you pay for and then some with many of their waterproof mascaras. That is mainly where covergirl gets some of my money.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Mt Pleasant, SC

I love CoverGirl mascaras!! Especially the Volume Blast mascara. It has been a holy grail of mine for years. The only products I don't really like are the classic foundation and clean skin foundation...that noxema smell is too close to high school for me LOL
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Oshawa

I use the matte liquid foundation and tell powder foundation together and it works great, I also love that it waterproof as well
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.