Add a Photo

Melissa E.
Stanford, IL
Feb. 5, 2017, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is one of the least expensive ways to try new product types and colors. Seems to be good quality, mostly good lasting coverage.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL is an amazing brand. When i first got into makeup COVERGIRL was my brand and till this day i'm still in love with it. I love there lip glosses, mascaras, and foundations. I shop at Walmart for this product. I would always shop covergirl until i find a good reason not to.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Its great to be able to find good makeup at a low price. The Best part is you can find it at the drug store no need to go in the mall. Good quality and great price!
Maddy N.
Maddy N.
Jan. 5, 2017, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is really good inexpensive makeup brand that has some great quality products. I personally like the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation which was my go-to foundation for a long time. I recommend them if you're wanting to try nice new products without emptying out your wallet.
Isuane M.
Isuane M.
Jan. 31, 2017, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Me gustan mucho sus labiales, aunque no es de mis marcas favoritas. Sin embargo, tengo que admitir que es de buenísima calidad.
Renata J.
Renata J.
Pensacola, FL
Feb. 5, 2017, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Over the years covergirl has been one of my drugstore go to brands, I've been using their foundation and face powder daily! Very good quality, at a really good price
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products are affordable and are of good quality. I've used base, lips and eye makeup from cover girl with great results.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Hamburg, PA
Dec. 30, 2016, 9:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
absoluetely love their products, I have very sensitive skin when it comes to breaking out after wearing makeup and covergirl seems to be the only make up I can wear.. The prices are reasonable.
Sara U.
Sara U.
Foley, AL
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was the mascara I used for a long time but I feel like they have changed the texture or something! I still use it but it's not the same some how!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Independence, MO
Feb. 5, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Pretty good brand. I don't currently like anything from their line but I've tried stuff before. Not bad. Good price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.