Add a Photo

Photos (111)
GLORIA B.
GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC

I love covergirl. I have used it for years. It makes my skin fell soft and hides all kinds of blemishes.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.

I think the Covergirl products are just okay. There is nothing crazy special about them. The foundations break me out, the blushes are not very pigmented, and there other products are just decent. The packaging is usually cheap. Unless everything has improved greatly in a year since I bought my last Covergirl product, I wont buy anymore.
Rosemary L.
Rosemary L.
Brownsville, TX

Cover girl has always been my favorite choice in foundation and powder products. Have used it for years and have tried bigger name brand products that aren't as good as my cover girl products.
kenia m.
kenia m.
DORAL, Florida

Covergirl is super I love her new release that lasts all day her makeup and is recommended for those people with oily complexion
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI

I am not impressed with Covergirl products from the drugstore. I think you can find much better products in the same price range from the drugstore like Maybelline or L'oreal.
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA

The line is okay. The company could definitely do more in the terms of make shades for WOC. The Better Than Sex mascara and the Melts (1 lipstick) I enjoy.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

A more cheaper brand but still a very good brand. Can buy at your local Walmart or pharmacy stores. I have several different makeup products in this brand!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

Some shades had better coverage than others and went on better/had more lasting power. I noticed that some shades I really tended to lean more towards than others. The formula was just ok on these mattes and I don't feel as though they wore off without looking pretty bad. Wanted to love, but just didn't. Did love the black and white packaging and did love that the collaboration idea. :)
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Stryker, OH

I used to absolutely love Covergirl's foundation but have recently found that it has been getting watery and does not offer any coverage
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

I've been using Covergirl Lash Blast mascara exclusively for several years now. The one that comes in the orange tube is perfect for me. Gives me length and volume without having to wear a gallon of it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.