Add a Photo
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Excellent products. I want to try some of the foundation.
I usually try one mascara and works great
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
East Lansing , MI
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They always take care and pride in their products so it is always really nice to purchase and always the best quality. They do need to improve the shades of colors that they provide but overall they have excellent quality products that I buy frequently.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Feb. 5, 2017, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love cover girl brand it's all I used. From the powder to mascara an eyeliner. It's the best
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Santa Maria, CA
Jan. 31, 2017, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good drugstore brand with good pricing! There mascara is a staple in my daily makeup routine.
Camila P.
Camila P.
Hollywood, FL
Jan. 31, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
As a brand I have to say, they have incredible commercials.I like your make-up line, they are products with a very good price, affordable, incredible lips line, and mascara for eyelashes,Their products usually have very good presentation.
kim h.
kim h.
Orlando, FL
Jan. 10, 2017, 9:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl products are cheap and simple i love them because they arent to expensive and they dont feel to heavy on my face i do buy lots of cover girl products its very affordable and simple to use
Rue M.
Rue M.
Ballwin, MO
Jan. 10, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Besides a few foundations and the Supersizer Mascara, I think Covergirl has a lot of potential but could do better. Their products are a nice quality, but there are other drugstore brands that are more innovative and better with their products.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Mayaguez
Feb. 5, 2017, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the liquid foundation Outlast Stay Fabulous. This liquid foundation was recommended in a makeup workshop that I assisted. The make up artist tried different colors on me to recommend me the best match.
Ava W.
Ava W.
New Orleans, LA
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascara was one of the first mascaras I've ever purchased. From the beginning I loved it and it's what I use till this day! I've even tried high end expensive mascaras and they do nothing compared to the length and volume Covergirl mascaras give me. I definitely recommend their mascaras especially the yellow length mascara for length you've never seen before!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascaras... They are all so fantastic, and you cannot really go wrong with choosing any of them. They are a bit pricey for a drugstore mascara, but I do not believe that you need to get a $20+ mascara when they do just as good of a job on your lashes
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.