Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Erica D.
Erica D.

Cover girl usually has great products!!!!!
From lipglosses, eyeliner, eyeshadow , foundation etc
They don't usually disappoint
Great brand and I'd recommend for sure!!
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Baltic, SD

Love the foundation and powder . I just wish it was a little cheaper. There are a lot of shades for each skin
Erika J.
Erika J.
Anderson, SC

I like cover girl! They are very affordable and have good products I like their 3 in 1 foundation! I don't own many products from them but they're not bad many products are amazing quality at amazing prices
Richele D.
Richele D.

I love covergirl, it's so great as it can be so cheap and good at the same time, it's a great brand and great products! I recommend it for girls and boys who want to feel and look beautiful!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Clear Spring, MD

Great make up For a great Price . You can find it everywhere so there's never a shortage.
LaDonna W.
LaDonna W.
Texarkana, AR

I love the cover girl pressed powder! Cheap and good coverage!! I know anyone can afford $7
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

I normally purchase this brand because it is cheap and does the job effectively. I only gave it four stars because there is some stuff that I look for and can't seem to find it. It's nice to cover up the shine of my super oily face. I would be a repeat customer of this product.
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR

I am always pleased when using my cover girl products. They work great and are priced well too.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.

I really enjoy covergirl as a brand. Their matte BB cream is really nice and so are their lipsticks and face powders. They are reasonably priced and easily accessible at local drugstores, target, etc.
tracy w.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY

I like cover girl foundation, it's been my only go to for a while good coverage and affordable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.