BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used Covergirl makeup years ago when I was first wearing makeup. The price is pretty low, but unfortunately so is the quality. Low pigmentation on their eyeshadows, their eyeliners smudge all over the place, and their mascara clumps like crazy.
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL
i love cover girl. great and affordable. and you can find in almost every beauty store and drug store.
Bibi R.
Bibi R.
Tucson, Az
I love this I been using it for years and I tired something different and messed up my face so my face love this
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl makeup has been a long time brand I trust. Their products work good and are affordable. I can find their products at any local store that sells makeup. I grew up wearing CoverGirl and still use it today. I love their compact powder foundation.
Raissa E.
Raissa E.
Hollywood, FL
Great company! Never really disappoints! I absolutely love for what they stand for and is always willing to try new things from this company.
Deyonna S.
Deyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The foundation makeup I use is smooth and covers dark areas well. There is a wide choice of colours available. The consistency blends well into skin. I also use CoverGirl lipstick and have tried many other brands, but none lasts like theirs. The colours are lovely- though I always return for the same favourite. This makeup is my favourite. Colour and consistency are perfect for my skin. The price is very reasonable and always available at my Uniprix Pharmacy. I find that their lipstick never clumps or wears off quickly. I love the creamy consistently.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Affordable and gets the job done. I am trying to use less drug store brand makeup, though because I find that it does not last as long on my skin. However, for the price point, CoverGirl is generally my go-to.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is great, affordable great drug store brand. Nice quality makeup!
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Good products I couldn't really give them a good rating I have only tried 1 product and was a little disappointed
Mary R.
Mary R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Generally decent products especially for the price. But you do get what you pay for. Doesn't go as far as the more expensive brands do so not as good a value as you would think. Great for kids or teens that are just starting in makeup. Or something you just want to try like a new color eyeshadow.

Also don't like their stance on animal testing.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.