BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Anna S.
Anna S.
Cold Spring, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like my COVERGIRL products. It's easy to find at any drugstore for a decent price. I always find the right shades and products when I need them most. I think that sometimes products can be overpriced, but I suggest this line to anyone who just wants the basics!
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love my cover girl concealer. It works amazing with covering up my imperfections! It is lightweight and reasonably priced
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Gainesville, TX
I've used WAY too many of their products. It's an overall wonderful brand on a budget!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Covergirl is always a classic, I've always been fair skinned and matching me is pretty easy. I love all the lines, however the lipstick can be hit or miss when they change the formulas for different celebs. But, you gotta keep selling your product somehow, but other than that I love them!
Susy V.
Susy V.
Tucker, GA
Covergirl has the best makeup. It has good types of mascaras and lipsticks. This is great drug store make up brand.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, super easy to find, color/shades for all skin tones. I started using covergirl as my first makeup and my daughters have too!!
Erinn F.
Erinn F.
I really like their mascara! The purple ish one I think. But I stopped using it just because my eyes were always burning. But it made my lashes look great while it lasted for me.
Roberta D.
Roberta D.
Natchez, MS
So there are some things that Covergirl sells that I'm not crazy about, but if you find something that is good for your skin type, you are GOLDEN because everything is reasonably priced! I'm crazy about their Matte bb cream. I have super oily skin and it keeps me looking good all day with almost full coverage! The only downside is that it doesn't have sunscreen in it.
Glenda H.
Glenda H.
I like using the Covergirl Simply Ageless products as they really do appear to fill in fine lines, give you an even appearance to your skin, and match well with your skin tone. I find the foundation & cover stick together complete my look & both wear well throughout the day without giving me blemishes or appearing oily.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Goshen, IN
Covergirl is my overall go to makeup product! There has never been a time where I don't use some type of covergirl product on a daily basis. Covergirl can get expensive sometimes but well worth the quality of the products that I buy and use all the time!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.