Add a Photo

Photos (108)
EvaMarie P.
EvaMarie P.
Carrollton, GA

I use the cover girl hard foundation. I absolutely love it. I got my first foundation by cover girl and absolutely loved it. I had to go get me some more the other day!!💕
Nikki B.
Nikki B.

Covergirl just makes you feel beautiful because of their feminine ads. The makeup products are always great too and have never let me down. I shop for their products quite a bit and would recommend them for sure.
Charla A.
Charla A.
Peoria, AZ

I love Covergirl, they offer lots of products for a great price! The products you get aren't cheap quality, they are very nice last a long time!
Kasandra e.
Kasandra e.
Tucson, AZ

Cover girls one of my to go brands because they always have everything that I need for any occasion
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ

I use covergirl very often and when I go to a drug store I always find myself buying cover girl products. The products I use from them are always good. I use their lipsticks and really enjoy them. Although you have to re apply many times they are still very great.
kristen m.
kristen m.
Haines City, FL

Can't always use the face products because I have such sensitive skin. But I like the eye shadows and a lot of the mascaras that they offer.
Sissy P.
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO

I am not a fan of cover girl products. I think they are just low quality and they don't hold up to the other drugstore products.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Annapolis, MD

cover girl is such a cheap brand with such good products. their products are usually under 10 dollars
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI

Covergirl has a great variety of makeup at an affordable price. You can find the brand everywhere, which is comforting if you have a product you use a lot. Some of their products aren't as high quality as some other brands, but I think they are improving to keep up with the demand of high quality make up.
Norma H.
Norma H.
Horton, AL

I love covergirl makeup! Very affordable and gets the job done, and you're not spending a ton of money.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.