BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sinessa B.
Sinessa B.
Heath, OH
I recently got a foundation from cover girl. It went in very smooth and everything I was looking for. They have great makeup products.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Allendale, MI
If I'm being honest I started using this product when I first started using makeup. I used it because this is what my mom told me to use. It is a great product to start learning and using makeup. I would recommend covergirl to everyone!
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
I love covergirl, specially their mascaras. This is such a great brand a really affordable. They have really nice foundations. I really recommend giving it a try if you haven't already.
Andreyna R.
Andreyna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert

Is a brand of excellent quality, ideal for all women ... all its products are amazing... I love this products
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Palatine, IL
I have been a fan of their white bottle liquid makeup remover for years. I recently just had trouble finding it at Target though.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Portage
I have some acne on my face and have had some problems finding make-up products that do not irritate my skin. Covergirl is one product that I love using because I can cover my blemishes without worrying about my skin being irritated.
Roxann M.
Roxann M.
love this product and would highly recommend it to any one who
has never used it before. I love the lipstick and the foundation is always what I
need at a affordable price.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Scott Air Force Base, IL
Love Covergirl make for everyday wear. It doesn't break my face out or feel to heavy which is a huge plus for me. I always get compliments when I use the CLUMP CRUSHER EXTENSIONS LASH BLAST mascara.
Anna F.
Anna F.
Great products at a great price. I love their mascara and foundations. They
offer very affordable options
Erika C.
Erika C.
Indianapolis, IN
Covegirl es una lina muy buena en todos sus porducto k tiene y es mi perferida en todos los aspectos
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.