Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

Love love this brand. It never breaks out my face or make it oily. It covers my blemishes well
Joanna r.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX

i use the cover girl foundation it is one of my favorites and it is very affordable
noelle h.
noelle h.

simply ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation is where it's at.. It covers without leaving makeup lines. It leave my skin smooth and flawless!
Marcia W.
Marcia W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I like the cover girl liquid foundation and face powder. Cover girls has a variety of colors. Goes on nice and smooth.
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Stryker, OH

I used to absolutely love Covergirl's foundation but have recently found that it has been getting watery and does not offer any coverage
Rosemary L.
Rosemary L.
Brownsville, TX

Cover girl has always been my favorite choice in foundation and powder products. Have used it for years and have tried bigger name brand products that aren't as good as my cover girl products.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Clifton, NJ

I absolutely love Covergirl! They are one of my go to products when I'm out shopping for new makeup!
GLORIA B.
GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC

I love covergirl. I have used it for years. It makes my skin fell soft and hides all kinds of blemishes.
kenia m.
kenia m.
DORAL, Florida

Covergirl is super I love her new release that lasts all day her makeup and is recommended for those people with oily complexion
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI

I am not impressed with Covergirl products from the drugstore. I think you can find much better products in the same price range from the drugstore like Maybelline or L'oreal.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.