Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Kalei M.
Kalei M.

Their mascaras are wonderful! I can't use their face products since they break out my acne prone skin though. :^/
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Harpers Ferry, WV

CoverGirl has the best powder concealer and liquid foundation. The liquid foundation applys very smoothly
Corina G.
Corina G.
las vegas, NV

Cover has a few things i love but not dying over for.. I mostly love there concealer and eyeshadow palettes. Pigments are grear for how affordable they are.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Meridian, ID

Love covergirl, all of their products have held up to what they advertise. I like that I can pick up their products while I am at the grocery store. Convenient and easy! highly recommend!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Youngstown, OH

Cover girl is a good product for the price. I used it as a starter make up and some of the products I still use
Karina S.
Karina S.

i just use their mascara haven't bothered looking at any other products so i can't really say much lol if any suggestions lmk.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

I use CoverGirl mascara every single day. It's hard to beat the affordability of the mascara, and it defines and intensifies my lashes in a natural way that lasts all day. CoverGirl is a mainstay in my beauty routine, and I don't see that changing any time soon.
Adelyn F.
Adelyn F.
Raleigh, NC

Covergirl is good but I've never been severely impressed or unimpressed with any of their products. I've used some of their pressed powder which provided good coverage along with a mix of mascara, eyeshadows, and eyeliner. All of it was ok but it's more of a filler when I travel and forget a product and don't want to spend a ton of money to replace.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ

I use covergirl very often and when I go to a drug store I always find myself buying cover girl products. The products I use from them are always good. I use their lipsticks and really enjoy them. Although you have to re apply many times they are still very great.
Angel M.
Angel M.

Great products I use everything from foundation to eyeshadow! Love love! Give them a try you won't be disappointed!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.