Add a Photo

Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Jan. 31, 2017, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Clean sensitive foundation in porcelain matches my skin tone and accommodates my sensitive clean. I break out with a lot of makeup, but never had any issues with this!
Francesca B.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used to religiously buy the velvet matte foundation until they discontinued it. I found a good replacement in L'Oréal though. I like their lip color collections and their clean foundation line. They have good blush, but I don't really care for their eye shadows. They are not as pigmented as other brands.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
Jan. 31, 2017, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mascara is probably the only thing I'll buy from covergirl... Although I will try their foundations and concealers when they come out with something new, I've never really been a fan of anything after trying it... none of the formulas are good.. they end up looking cakey or don't provide enough coverage.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Jan. 4, 2017, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The waterproof liquid eyeliner stays on all day long. I use remover wipes at night to take it off. It takes some effort to remove it this is a good thing.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Ozark, AL
Feb. 6, 2017, 11:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i enjoy covergirl. it's very affordable. i use their eyeshadow a lot but it does seem to fade by the end of the day.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Grandview, TN
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their powders are so great i am Hispanic mix and they always have the perfect tone for my skin. It blends out so well and its not globby like a lot of powders are. They dont cake.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Southfield, MI
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all CoverGirl products! They are long lasting and they have Products for just about anything you need. Their products are very affordable. I love their blush and cover up. I haven't been disappointed so I continue to purchase Cover Girl products.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Deary, ID
Jan. 31, 2017, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use and have always used this. So many great products and not bad priced! Love the loose powder
Savahanna K.
Savahanna K.
Norton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 31, 2017, 5:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used a few different covergirl products. My favorite is the liquid foundation it goes on smooth and lasts all day
Amy J.
Amy J.
Feb. 5, 2017, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl products. They're not too expensive, it's easy to figure out what I need, and their products work!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.