BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren M.
Athens, AL
I have used cover girl mascara for 10+ years and have also tried a lot of other more expensive brands and still love my cover girl!!
Max R.
Hadley, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is definitely one of the better drugstore brands out there! Their products are pretty affordable and good quality. I really like their Clean Matte BB Cream--it provides good coverage, lasts forever, and looks natural! They also have great mascaras and I love that they made James Charles their newest model!
Shannon M.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to drugstore brand. Cheap on the pocket and perfect shade match for my pale skin
Karla R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love covergirl and the thing about them is that they create a very good quality products with a really low price, the first product that i used was the mascara then i got in love of the brand i love them and really enjoy buying there
Vanessa G.
Mastic, NY
They have great products for a great price. I always find what I needed under the brand of covergirl
Chassidy L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Covergirl makeup is one of the best drugstore makeups that you can get. It seems like they work extra hard to prefect their makeup
Victoria L.
i like cover girl. Its the perfect price for me and i love it. I also love the fact that you can find it in pharmacy's and you can also find in local drugstores. Its so affordable. My fav purchase was the Cheekers Bronzer i loved it i just dont like the fact that the brush is small so i just use my own so yea.But i will recommend this to anyone since its really affordable!
Marlene M.
Harris, MN
I love Covergirl's masacra. No other brand can beat the brushes they put on their wands!
Cheyennee B.
Their mascaras are my favorite! I have tried other brands but keep going back. I haven't tried many other products.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are awesome! I really enjoy using the different waterproof mascaras and the outlast lipstick!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.