BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Kansas City, MO
Lots of chemicals. They test on animals. I only use cover girl mascara because I can't find another I like as well.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Valdosta, GA
I use the cover girl lip stain and I absolutely love it. It is the only thing I really use for my lips. It's stays on for 24 hrs like it supposed to and the lip conditioner it comes with gives my lip a shine and makes my lips feel luscious.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
Covergirl
Will do for a quick in a pinch run to walmart and grab something .
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
un nuevo lip gloss no tiene mucha pigmentacion pero si esta bien para utilizar encima de otro lipstick.
Tracey F.
Tracey F.
Wolcott, CT
Covergirl is one of the most recognizable names in
makeup. There is a reason. All their products are
priced reasonable, it is high quality makeup and they
have a great verity of colors and product. I will
always have Covergirl products. I find mine at
Target or Walmart
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Hamburg, PA
absoluetely love their products, I have very sensitive skin when it comes to breaking out after wearing makeup and covergirl seems to be the only make up I can wear.. The prices are reasonable.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
i love covergirl! they have great affordable products. definitely recommend to anyone looking for cheap makeup
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Sod, WV
I buy all my mascara from covergirl. It it inexpensive to do it that way. They wear longer than others I have bought.
Alexsis B.
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girls foundation. It does wonders ! Overall good products . I definetly would recommend them to anyone !
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got the Covergirl So Lashy! Mascara in my Twinkle Vox Box from Influenster and it's pretty amazing--I also love their "clean" foundation and the dual ended contour sticks. Been a fan since I was a kid!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.