Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.

Cover girl antaging liquid foundation with oil of Olay ,arey daily go to foundations ,what I use for work ,keeps
My face from getting dry ,or oily,blends beautifully and covers great ,The concealer is awesome too but very
Hard to find .
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ

I have never been unimpressed with covergirl. I especially love their lash blash mascara and powder foundation powder. They are consistent while not being too overpriced.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Calgary

I love their mascaras ! Not always a big fan of their lipsticks but I love the Katy kat matte lipsticks !
Carli P.
Carli P.
Indian trail , NC

This is a good brand for simple cheap makeup products that I need to buy such as under eye concealer, which actually works really good. I do like cover girl a lot it just wouldn't be my first choice.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, New York

Covergirl is definitely a cheap option that is available in the drugstores. And as far as quality goes, it is not too happy and can really replace some higher name brand makeup items in your collection if you are running low. However, it is not the best out there by far.
Hawa H.
Hawa H.

My go too product from over girl is concealer. It's an absolute just for me. Iv tried other concealer in the past but they never really do what my trust covergirl can. I'll be the first to admit that expensive makeup is amazing but cover girl is a classic traditional makeup that always has your back.
jennifer t.
jennifer t.

When buying make up I usually stick to the cover girl brand. Wide range of quality products available for everything you need
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX

Absolutely in love with cover girl products. They are drug store items that have a very good product quality. No need to spend on pricy makeup. Foundations are not cakey. The truly blend to skin giving a natural look. Eyeshadows and other products for contouring really help with everyday makeup to cover up any imperfections making skin flawless.

From covergirl I had the opportunity to try some products and the one that I liked a lot are their masks for eyelashes, I love the volume that gives
Adenisse B.
Adenisse B.
Panamá

This is a brand that my whole life i have used, i love their máscara are the maximun effect they have to lengthen the eyelashes, their powder and blush all use
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.