BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Maria I.
Maria I.
Doral, Florida
Hermosos productos de alta calidad. He probado algunos y me fascinan, bellísimo maquillaje!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Carbondale, PA
Covergirl foundation is my go-to skin product to cover blemishes and make my skin look even and smooth. I love that the brand has a wide variety of options, from liquid to powder, that work for every skin tone.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Novato, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another company that never stands out to me. They sell the same cheaply made products for more than they are worth at drug stores. If you want to save money I reccomend ELF. Cheaper and better. ABsolutly do not use the tools buy cover girl. Hair everywhere
Heather H.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
Easy to find anywhere, affordable, easy to use products that I purchase on a regular basis.
Juli R.
Juli R.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I like that they are always adding new colors to the collection.. Very affordable. I dont like the foundation, it seems to wear off fast. I love the eyeshadows!
Mary A.
Mary A.
Hemet, CA
I buy the volume eye shadows and love them. The price is rights and the quality is great.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Cheyenne, WY
I love cover girl makeuo! I've never had any problems with it. It us good quality and lasts all day! I would recommend this product!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl makeup has been a long time brand I trust. Their products work good and are affordable. I can find their products at any local store that sells makeup. I grew up wearing CoverGirl and still use it today. I love their compact powder foundation.
Raissa E.
Raissa E.
Hollywood, FL
Great company! Never really disappoints! I absolutely love for what they stand for and is always willing to try new things from this company.
Deyonna S.
Deyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The foundation makeup I use is smooth and covers dark areas well. There is a wide choice of colours available. The consistency blends well into skin. I also use CoverGirl lipstick and have tried many other brands, but none lasts like theirs. The colours are lovely- though I always return for the same favourite. This makeup is my favourite. Colour and consistency are perfect for my skin. The price is very reasonable and always available at my Uniprix Pharmacy. I find that their lipstick never clumps or wears off quickly. I love the creamy consistently.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.