COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mentor, OH

I've used eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara these products are the best highly recommended.
Lismary E.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ

Affordable products that can be found just about anywhere. I do buy the products often or receive free samples. I really like their lipgloss I just wish they would transition to non toxic, cruelty free and natural ingredients.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Middleport, NY

"Cover Girl 3 in 1 Foundation" is my absolute holy grail foundation! It leaves an amazing finish on my face and removes my flaws! Very afforadable and one of the best drug store brands there is! I reccomend everyone try's something from covergirl in their makeup life because it works very well and has great quality for being on the cheaper scale!
Yisel G.
Yisel G.
Brunswick, GA

I love their eyebrows pencils they are very beginner friendly. Especialcally if you don't want to waste a lot of money.
Sydni O.
Sydni O.

Great formula, Consistancy is great. the coverage is great.

All around a good formula for a cheap price.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Palatine, IL

I have been a fan of their white bottle liquid makeup remover for years. I recently just had trouble finding it at Target though.
Valery C.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL

Cover girl it's a really good brand when it comes to mascara. It can be really good but again it can be ok sometimes. It is very affordable in my opinion.
Elena L.
Elena L.

Oh CoverGirl, how I love them . I love this company, great prices and products. They're lipsticks and foundations are a must. Great packaging too. I'll continue to buy from them until I die cause I love them.
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Prospect, CT

I used a lip gloss called Candylicious and it's a very pretty pink with glitters. Received it for free by pinchMe and I love it. Going this weekend to purchase another one just to have around. I would definitely recommend it to someone.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Glassboro, NJ

I'm using a cover girl cheeksters blush. The color doesn't apply as brightly as I'd like which makes me have to apply a few coats to get the color I want. I prefer my NARS and nyx blushes which I think have better pigmentation.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.