BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria R.
Carlsbad, NM
This brand is always coming up with new products and really affordable specially if you're a mom.
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK
I recently purchased the Ready Set Gorgeous concealer in fair, and I have so far been pleasantly surprised at the coverage. It dries quickly so you need to work fast, and you can place more product if needed but as is it fits my needs. If you're looking for a budget friendly concealer, I would suggest giving this one a shot.
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is another great drug store brand. I love cover girls eyeliner and shadows! The Ink It eyeliner really is like ink on your face!! lol it took forever to try and get off!! Totally stayed on forever I love it! Good Products and good prices.
Marcia T.
Denver, CO
I use clean makeup foundation by covergirl..it works great! It is lightweight and last all day..would recommend
member-a0a6c284b
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl stuff are so good especially the makeup and lip gloss look so cute than all the one i have used
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
Mascaras are amazing!! They are my go to mascara brand, they never disappoint and there's so many to choose from
Valeria S.
CoverGirl really knows what it does, this brand makes me feel young again, and it is not that it is very old Jajaajjaja, but it makes me look more radiant and Linda, its eyelash masks make it look super long and voluminous, as well as to attract everyone's attention and flirt with the kids with my eyelashes ūüėā who does not like to wear a nice long eyelashes without getting lumps in it , the best brand will definitely recommend it to all the girls of all ages.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. Affordable product and great! Never been dissapointed
Sara U.
Foley, AL
Covergirl was the mascara I used for a long time but I feel like they have changed the texture or something! I still use it but it's not the same some how!
Marci S.
Bryan, TX
For a drug store makeup its great. The company has been turning out great products for years. The value is the best in the business. Everyone always wants to be a Covergirl! I should have bought stock in this company because the amount of money I've spent with them has probably kept them in business.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.