Add a Photo
Megan J.
Versailles, KY
Jan. 8, 2017, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand is a little more inexpensive compared to the other brands. I tend to have oily skin and they have an oil control foundation and powder and I think that helps a lot. Although you kind of have to use more than usual to cover. It works for me!
crystal l.
crystal l.
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their liquid foundation! I dont feel like its heavy and it goes on smoothly! I also like the price point.
nathalia n.
nathalia n.
Feb. 6, 2017, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl products use a magenta-colored lipstick, was a beautiful color and had much durability
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Newburgh, NY
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products. Fun brand. Inclusive and full of diversity. Love the colors and feel of the products.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their makeup makes me break out big time, and you can never get good customer service! You call and sit on the phone for what seems like forever and then they apologize and don't even answer your questions!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
New Castle, IN
Feb. 6, 2017, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl has always been my one go to drugstore makeup. It was the first makeup i was ever given and i stuck with it ever since! You have to try the minerals powder, it is so awesome! I've never had a problem once with any product from CG. I'd say that is pretty good since i have been using it for over 25 years!
Keyla R.
Keyla R.
Orlando, FL
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love most of the cover girl products specially their mascaras! You can never go wrong with mascara!!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Jan. 31, 2017, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I adore Covergirl mascara. I really love the Clump Crusher mascara right now, It separates my lashes beautifully and adds so much length. The bright green tube makes it easy for me to find it and draws my eye to it, and the wand itself makes it easy to go with the curve of my lashes. Will always buy again.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Jan. 1, 2017, 9:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl 12 hour lipstick is my favorite. It stays on for several hours. 12 hours may be pushing it though.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Huntertown, IN
Feb. 6, 2017, 7:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are effective in their application and coverage. They are affordable so everyone can us them
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.