BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Dovana F.
Dovana F.
Gonzales, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first used cover it was a foundation I hardly didn't like it because it always came out cakey and too oily.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Geneva, IL
I'm a big fan of Covergirl products. I really like quite a few of their mascaras as well. For the price point, they're pretty good, maybe could be a little less expensive, but overall I feel like the quality matches the current price point that they're at.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
My favorite product from Covergirl is one of their pressed powders, it works as the best contour shade I have ever used.
Glenda H.
Glenda H.
I like using the Covergirl Simply Ageless products as they really do appear to fill in fine lines, give you an even appearance to your skin, and match well with your skin tone. I find the foundation & cover stick together complete my look & both wear well throughout the day without giving me blemishes or appearing oily.
alexis w.
alexis w.
Gonzales, LA
their makeup is great and not expensive! their mascaras are my favorite but it comes off during the day so you would need to reapply, great quality! i love their eyeshadows as well! i would recommend shopping here
Marian H.
Marian H.
Miami
The best brand on mascaras your eyelashes will be espectacular with them. A mascara which brings two Brushes and super black color. Best quality of máscaras and also y like the powder. I recommend it!
Geraldine J.
Geraldine J.
Fort Lauderdale , Florida
this is one of my favorites brands from drugstores, is affordable, they have really good products, I love the mascara its like Im wearing false eyelashes! i would keep buying their products for sure, Im never dissapointed on covergirl so, I recommend this brand
Kait C.
Kait C.
Pinckneyville, IL
Covergirl is my go to product when it comes to make up that I put on my face. They have something that always matches my skintone.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go-to foundation. I apply it in a sheer layer and it feels light and clean
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Covergirl products are great for what they cost. All products are reasonably priced and cheaper than most other make up products. My favorite is the mascara! It gives my lashes a super long and false effect. I would recommend their products if looking for reasonable and descent make up :)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.