Add a Photo

Photos (103)
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA

This is a really good drugstore product and it really helps finish your make up if you don't want to spend a lot of money.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA

Reasonably priced makeup. Decent selection of shades. Love eyeshadow and mascara.
Erodelyz B.
Erodelyz B.
Union City, NJ

I definitely recommend this brand. They have good quality products and inexpensive
Angel P.
Angel P.
Wood River, IL

They always make great make up! My family has nothing but good works about this company love he colors of the eye shadow An lip stuff
que mas se puede pedir.. productos muy buenos y baratos. que te dan un look muy natural . pigmentacion estupenda . amo los labiales
Keri B.
Keri B.
Hilliard, OH

This is the only concealer I have used recently. It does a great job covering up my blemishes and does an ok job on covering my fine lines in my face.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA

Covergirl, like most cosmetics companies has it's hits and misses. In 2016 two of my favorite products they came out with are the Clean Matte BB Cream. More like a foundation, it keeps me matte all day with great coverage. The other was their Supersize mascara. I've picked this up for as little as $5.99 and I'd put it up against any high end mascara out there. The brush takes some getting used to but the end result is beautiful.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Kitchener

I love cover girl their foundations are full coverage. They blend well with my skin tone. Their powders are very blendable
Molly C.
Molly C.

I absolutely love my cover girl Rose's palette. It gives me the most beautiful looks! I received this for Christmas from my sister last year and it has never failed me once!
Denise D.
Denise D.

You get what you pay for and then some with many of their waterproof mascaras. That is mainly where covergirl gets some of my money.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.