Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Arendy U.
Arendy U.
Mission, TX

Love Using their mascara. It's amazing how it beings my lashes to be longer and beautiful
Richard C.
Richard C.
Camden, NJ

My sister loves using this they love it she told all her friends and their family
denise r.
denise r.

Love this brand. I love all there makeup. Their products are very affordable and nice. There arent any cons. I would definitely purchase from their brand again in the future as well as recommend others to shop here.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Haverhill, MA

Always on top of the trends and what's in style. You can count on new items to hit the stores frequently. You also see things discontinue quickly which is saddening at times
Azucena P.
Azucena P.
Newark, CA

Personally for me it's a hit or miss with this brand, although they do have great products.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH

I like cover girl clean foundation. This is what I usually mostly use on my face when doing makeup. Its very good at covering blemishes and imperfections on your face and it doesn't really cause acne. Not sure if its for everyone but I like it.
Miriam Q.
Miriam Q.
Salem, OR

I love using the mascaras by covergirl! It's always easy to just pick out exactly what you want as they always lay them out for you to easily view. It's definitely good quality and I always go back for more!!
Reagan H.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Covergirl is a trusted brand and is very affordable. I believe you get the amount of quality that you pay for. I love their powders and blushes, but the foundations could be of better quality. I would recommend if on a budget
Tabitha Y.
Tabitha Y.
Lafayette, IN

I love the coverage I get with this makeup. I typically do not wear any, but when I do this does the job perfectly.
Alma O.
Alma O.
Alamogordo, NM

Cover girl is a good brand when it comes to mascaras i love getting them because they stays on a lot longer than others and thick witch I totally love !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.