Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Lyndsey D.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR

Covergirl has been around forever and I always love them. I really loved when they had a guy come be their first ever male covergirl model. He's fantastic and I really respect them for doing that. Thank you!
mandi T.
mandi T.
Hollywood, FL

Not the first thing i grab from my collection but not the last. I have a love/hate with these products but i would love to be proven wrong.
Candice P.
Candice P.
Claremont, NH

I use everything CoverGirl. They do have the best eye liner and mascara that I can find by far. They are not to expensive and have good quality. I recommend CoverGirl to everyone I know
Ruth H.
Ruth H.

Good drugstore products, although some I'm not a fan of. I don't like their foundation. It's not worth buying.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Perris, CA

I love cover girl I was purchaser mascaras every single day because I can do for the really expensive ones ! Pros it's amazing it works well and cons nothing! Everything is super affordable! I definitely would recommend this for other people! It's just really amazing!
Sasha S.
Sasha S.

COVERGIRL is dependable. They're a drug store brand with inexpensive products that last long and stay in place. They have it all from lips to eyes, face to nails. A couple of their products will forever be in my makeup bag.
SARAH L.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX

I love trying new makeup brands. So I bought some of covergirl's foundation from my local Walmart. It was a great color and actually matched my skin tone (which is hard bc I am so pale), but it made my face super oily and cause my face to breakout. So I do not buy covergirl foundation anymore. I do buy their other products though. They are a reputable brand, and a brand I trust.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID

I've been impressed overall with these products based on their performance. I'd really love to see an improvement in the ingredients as far as making them more clean. I do use products from this brand and find them to be a great option for low budget beauty which is readily accessible at most convenient stores.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Louisville, KY

covergirl is another one of my favorite go to drug store brands. they have a really good bb cream thats perfect for light wear in the summer.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Oshawa

I use the matte liquid foundation and tell powder foundation together and it works great, I also love that it waterproof as well
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.