Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Palatine, IL

I have been a fan of their white bottle liquid makeup remover for years. I recently just had trouble finding it at Target though.
Jan J.
Jan J.

Covergirl liquid base makeup is not oily yet covers well. It has a smooth consistency with a fresh look. Add a touch of Covergirl powder and you are done!
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA

I love cover girls mascara! One of my favorite drug store brands! They make my fair lashes stand out dark and full!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.

Covergirl just makes you feel beautiful because of their feminine ads. The makeup products are always great too and have never let me down. I shop for their products quite a bit and would recommend them for sure.
Valery C.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL

Cover girl it's a really good brand when it comes to mascara. It can be really good but again it can be ok sometimes. It is very affordable in my opinion.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Perkins, OK

Covergirl has so many great products! I love their BB Cream and a few mascaras. I haven't tried many lip products yet, but can't wait!
kristen m.
kristen m.
Haines City, FL

Can't always use the face products because I have such sensitive skin. But I like the eye shadows and a lot of the mascaras that they offer.
Kalei M.
Kalei M.

Their mascaras are wonderful! I can't use their face products since they break out my acne prone skin though. :^/
Danni T.
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL

I have used Covergirl for so long and have found that i really like thier mascaras and powders.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Mt Pleasant, SC

I love CoverGirl mascaras!! Especially the Volume Blast mascara. It has been a holy grail of mine for years. The only products I don't really like are the classic foundation and clean skin foundation...that noxema smell is too close to high school for me LOL
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.