Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV

I receieved this product in my first ever Vox Box! It is now my favorite mascara. The wand makes your lashes look perfect, and the tip of the wand is perfect for those stubborn inner and bottom lashes. I definitely recommend this product. Thanks Influenster!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Mount Dora , Fl

The cover girl matteBB foundation has quickly become one of my favorite foundations from the drugstore! It stays Matte all day and doesn't enhance my larger pores❤ it's also really light weight feeling on the skin which is a huge plus for me!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA

I absolutley love cover girl. The products are great and dont clump up or fade away like other brands. When i get a product from covergirl it lasts me forever and thats what i look for in a great product and its also very affordable too.
I love going to walmart and adn walgreens just to go and buy me some covergirl products!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I love my Covergirl mascara! It's always my go to brand and it's the best price.
Charity Y.
Charity Y.

Cover girl has always been my go to makeup. I use both the liquid foundation and the powder and have for many years. Love both of them!
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX

covergirl was the very first brand i ever used as a teen and loved it. The mascaras are amazing and lets not forget about all the product but my fave has always been mascaras. the products are very affordable at a reasonable price without having to miss out on popularity.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.

Drugstore brand. The only thing I use from covergirl (and have literally used since I was 16) is the Lash Blast Mascara. For $6 you literally cannot beat it. I have tried a huge range of drugstore and prestige and always go back to this., It is my ride or die!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Jackson, OH

I have always been a fan of covergirl makeup since I've been a teen. Great coverage for your face no matter the skin type you have. It's great it comes in liquid or powder and even has great concealer too.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

One of the best drug store makeup manufacturers out there.
So affordable, most products are long lasting and large variety of shades, products and styles.
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.

This is my number one budget #beauty find with a nice high end look. I've loeved every product I have gotten from them and will,continue to love their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.