Add a Photo

Cynthia D.
Macon
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the mascara. I used all their mascaras. Quality products. Very affordable. Located everywhere. Very easy to find.
Feb. 1, 2017, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
excelentes productos no dan alergias y tienen excelente presentación los recomiendo los pueden usar.
Caelyn K.
Caelyn K.
Feb. 6, 2017, 1:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their foundation is amazing and I love how it's easy to apply and doesn't crease under my eyes, another great thing about this product is that it lasts all day!! I recommend this to people with dry and oily skin because they have different options!
chaka R.
chaka R.
Winston Salem, NC
Jan. 31, 2017, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Lobe covergirl. The shades of nail polish are incrediable. There are so many shades to choose from. Anything covergirl I love.I don't get to shoo there often but when I can Its a treat. The products are of great quality. I would shop there again
Jo E.
Jo E.
Edmonton
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have great products and great variety! I would highly recommend trying cover girl! Great quality!!
Billiejo S.
Billiejo S.
Penn Yan , NY
Jan. 9, 2017, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands. It is the only foundation and cover up i use. I love there outlast line. It lasts all day.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Moss Point, MS
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Absolutely in love with cover girl its an amazing company and its also my all go to company
Katie E.
Katie E.
Allendale, MI
Feb. 6, 2017, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
If I'm being honest I started using this product when I first started using makeup. I used it because this is what my mom told me to use. It is a great product to start learning and using makeup. I would recommend covergirl to everyone!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Marion, NC
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The aquasmooth foundation has excellent full coverage that I personally like. It goes on smooth and stays on smooth.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Greeneville, TN
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
No coverage. Doesn't last. Do not recommend. Makes face feel oily and dull. I would prefer a makeup that is going to give me good coverage and is going to last all day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.