BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I remember my grandma applying her holy Grail covergirl lipstick as a child, the perfect pink hued red shade. Watching my mom apply their foundation and their jet black eyeliner.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Mineral powder is excellent lightweight but covers. Lasts all day and doesn't looked caked. Try this product you will be glad you did.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Valles Mines, MO
Love covergirl! It is affordable and last a day! I can find my favorite products anywhere!
Rhiannon F.
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my go to make up products. It comes at a fairly decent product. Has plenty of colorw to chose from. Doesnt break my skin out like others do.
Tami S.
Tami S.
North Platte, NE
Love the foundation powder blush eyeshadow eyeliner mascara lipstick it's one of the only makeups I can use and not have to worry about breaking out from not only is it wonderful makeup it's at an affordable price
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
I really like cover girl for almost everything from nail polish to make up i have been using for years
Kasandra e.
Kasandra e.
Tucson, AZ
Cover girls one of my to go brands because they always have everything that I need for any occasion
Sara R.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is something that every women at some point buy. I know I have some stuff from them and is good quality but honestly I think there are better brands out there so I can say this is kind of average.
Saylor C.
Saylor C.
Boone, NC
I've tried several foundations and powders and overall have had a great experience with all covergirl makeup. Wide variety of products and shades.
Valery S.
Valery S.
Rochester, NY
Covergirl products are remarkably consistent. I know the level of quality I am going to get from them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.