BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Cover Girl for about 18 years now. I mostly use their blush and eyeliners. I sometimes use their foundations especially in the summer time. Their prices are affordable and I can find them in just any drug store. I am always able to match my skin tone.
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Clarksville, TN
He make up sure helps my skin look bright and full of life. Surely it is a bit high on the price but I'm sure it is well worth spending.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is probably the one makeup brand I remember most as a child when discovering makeup. Their quality is amazing and super affordable!
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC
I love makeup and everything about it but I promise you I am not into paying an outrageous price for it.. cover girl products are amazing and they are affordable. The quality of all the products, be it foundation, powder, blush or anything else I am not having to reapply and I'm not broke when I am finish3d purchasing..
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
I've been using the Covergirl Pressed Powder foundation for many years now and it's one of my favorites. I wish it was a little more longer lasting and maybe a bit more moisturizing but I like it because it's quick to put on the morning when I'm in a rush and it matches my skin tone wonderfully.
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
I use there eye liner, mascara, and eye shadow ... I like all their products and they are not super over priced plus you can often find sales and coupons ... eye liner last majority of the day, sometimes I'll re add to crisp and brighter the lines ... eye shadow pending color last all day as well.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Big Creek, WV
I used a lot of cover girl. I find that it works on my face well. The cover girl makeup doesn't make my face break out.
Ana H.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent affordable brand. I've used a couple of their mascaras and they are great! I love their products
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty nice drugstore make up. There are some really good products and some flops and my biggest complaint is there not usually being a light enough color for my skin tone when shopping for foundations and concealers. All in all a good brand though!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Haleyville, AL
I've used covergirl since I first started wearing makeup in middle school! And now I'm out of school and married! And still love it. It never breaks my face out or irritates me!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.