BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Daniela B.
Riverside, CA
I bought a maroon lipstick recently which i wear not quite often. The color is nice and the texture is just right however now very long lasting on terms when i drink somethimg. For the money not that bad but rather waste money else wear. Good to go lipstick.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The outlast concealer had probably the most full coverage of any concealer I've bought recently. It goes on smooth and doesn't ruin any of the foundation surrounding it!
Jennifer M.
Akron, OH
I love cover girls face powder. It never clumps and it matches my skin so perfectly. I remember when I was little I used to watch my mom use cover girl powder and I would sneak and use it. Now when I use it,it reminds be of my mom and happy times.
Jennifer B.
Eldon, MO
I've never been disappointed with any CG product I've tried. I've used their pressed powder, foundation, eye liner pencil, lipstick, eyeshadow, and concealer.
Rebecca D.
Moss Point, MS
Absolutely in love with cover girl its an amazing company and its also my all go to company
Heather G.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I do not spend a lot on makeup and do not wear it everyday, so for me finding a good brand that isn't expensive is nice. I have found multiple Covergirl products that work well for me that do not break the bank. I have used their Clean Liquid Foundation off and on for years. I can always find a match for my skin tone at the time.
Gisellys A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand it helps me maintain a natural looking makeup look with enough coverage
Bianca C.
Yuma, AZ
I've worn this products for years I love their cream dark blue foundation is amazing when you wear it with the light blue powder foundation over it gives GREAT COVERAGE! MUST TRY.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirls translucent powder on top of my foundation. It works great for my oily skin without drying it out or looking chalky. I can go a good 8 or 9 hours without having to re-apply.
Tiara W.
Powder Spgs, GA
As far as store bought makeup COVERGIRL isn't all that bad I don't purchase to much of their products because they don't have my color I usually have to go get matched at ULTA or MAC because no there is no makeup out there in stores that I can just go and pick up with ease and that is very frustrating. Sometimes the cost can be a bit much but all in all it's pretty good.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.