COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Raceland, La
I love majority of their products. My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful because some of their products make my skin oily and break out.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cover girl is my go to drug store make up! It has so many different types of makeup for so many skin types. It's affordable and great on my skin.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Generally decent products especially for the price. But you do get what you pay for. Doesn't go as far as the more expensive brands do so not as good a value as you would think. Great for kids or teens that are just starting in makeup. Or something you just want to try like a new color eyeshadow.

Also don't like their stance on animal testing.
Kirston W.
Kirston W.
Garrett, IN
I absolutely love covergirl!! They are constantly offering different kinds and versions of products for people of all different varieties!! Not only do they have awesome products, but they are for sale at a reasonable price. Anyone can be a covergirl!
Maria I.
Maria I.
Doral, Florida
Hermosos productos de alta calidad. He probado algunos y me fascinan, bellĂ­simo maquillaje!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Covergirl is a great starter makeup brand but recently I haven't been impressed with their products to be honest. I just feel like the quality is not quite there.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Novato, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another company that never stands out to me. They sell the same cheaply made products for more than they are worth at drug stores. If you want to save money I reccomend ELF. Cheaper and better. ABsolutly do not use the tools buy cover girl. Hair everywhere
Shea L.
Shea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the value of Covergirl cosmetics. I like the different eyeshadow palettes that Covergirl has. The colors go so well together. I also use Covergirl blush and like the nice shades that are offered.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Boynton Beach, FL
Always awesome. Love the liquid eyeliner. Love the nail polishes. You really can't go wrong with any of their products
Baileigh G.
Baileigh G.
Big Rapids, MI
COVERGIRL has always been a good product since i was younger. Their products are good quality and have good prices.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.