Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Marie S.
Marie S.

I don't typically use Covergirl in my makeup routine. But I gave this 3 stars because I recently tried the Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, and I could rave on for days. I have VERY dry skin and it goes on so smoothly, my skin looks soft and glowy and natural and like everything I'd expect in a foundation. It is very light coverage so I need to double layer to cover up some scarring, but I prefer this to my L'Oreal Lumi, which was my go-to before.
A J.
A J.

Great go to brand, I do enjoy their mascaras and their lips products. Their other products lack some when it comes to coverage or being to pricey for how much you have to use in one go. They do have good packaging though.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC

I have been using the Cover Girl perfect point plus eye liner for 10+ years. I have not found an eyeliner that meets there standards. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I really like this product.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I have been using the Covergirl brand since I was in middle school, and it brings back so many awesome memories. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO

I usually love covergirl products. I think sometime they can be a little overpriced for the product but do the job.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

I love covergirl there was only one product I wasn't to fond of that I've used and it was because I have dry skin and it dried it out more but I definitely recommend covergirl product to anyone!!!😊😊
Amber C.
Amber C.
Jacksonville, AR

I really like Covergirl products! They are a great, fair price; decent quality, and stay on your face for a long time!
Tori H.
Tori H.

Love these products! Especially the new BB cream! Amazing quality that stays matte all day and is an everyday go to of mine!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.

Eyeshadows have great coverage and great colors and blend very well. Mascaras are wonderful they add good volume
Sabreena M.
Sabreena M.
Charlotte, NC

Covergirl is an okay drug store brand. I prefer pricey specialty brands the foundation isn't really good coverage and they don't have many shades so I can't find one that matches my olive skin their mascara clumps eyeliner is okay for part of the day but not all day wear
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.