Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Analise J.
Analise J.

Great drugstore brand. They have a large variety of products in great shades. I like how affordable they are while still being good quality. My favorite product is the eyeliner!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
W Lafayette, IN

When it comes to CoverGirl or any drugstore makeup that has been around for awhile I started off on CoverGirl at a young age and they have come so far. They have amazing mascaras as well as anything foundation and powder wise. They have really cool eyeshadow palettes for smokey eye or anything really when it comes to Shadows. I can say that they are constantly coming out with a new product and their BB cream and Foundation is awesome. All of their lip products are high pigmented and stay on in their cream blushes are awesome. All together I review them at a 5 because they've stuck around and they have come so far from just accompany that started off with the basic makeup.
Remly M.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA

Una marca clasica y amigable. Es mas adolescente que otra cosa. Antes la usaba mucho y recomiendo mucho los compactos y mascaras. Los precios y presentaciones super lindas.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Royston, GA

Covergirl face powder has been a favorite of mine for 30 years. Covergirl is very affordable and of good quality.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA

This is where I get my face powder from. They have my perfect that I can never find anywhere else.
Kayli Y.
Kayli Y.
Princeton, KY

I love how much makeup cover girl has to offer. They have a great selection of things to choose from. And they are all affordable.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield

I love covergirls supersize lash it's so good and I also like when they did the collation with Star Wars that was awesome. My favorite puts haste would have to be the supersize lash it's good, I would totally get again.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.

I really like covergirl! They have some good products for good prices! Most of their foundations are so good! And for the price they really surprise me! Especially being that they're drug store! But they can be a hit or miss.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Battle Creek, MI

Great drugstore line.
The super size fiber mascara is great!
TruMatch line is excellent for someone who cannot afford high end
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Wood River Jt, RI

My mom and I get most of our products from here because it is affordable and has some really good eyeliners. Everything there is a great quality definitely recommend.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.