BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Posen, IL
First started off using this product. Still use it today! Very affordable and long lasting products!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
In terms of BB cream and foundation range, Covergirl has me covered. They have the BB cream and powder foundation I use on a regular basis and their formula died wounded for my patch, combination, acne skin.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
As far as cover girl goes, I've enjoyed the quality of products that I have used from them. Generally speaking they are fairly competitively priced.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Cover Girl is my go-to drug store brand. High quality products at an affordable price and I don't have to drive to a mall to get them!
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
hit or miss but a strong company that is always keeping up with the trends while remaining affordable. I like the clean foundation.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kinsley, KS
Cover girl eye liner and mascara are the only eye products that don't irritate my eyes. I absolutely love using cover girl products.
Christa E.
Christa E.
Grover, NC
Covergirl has so many different things to offer from lips to eyes to all over coverage, great brand I'll definitely continue to purchase this brand items
Tierney O.
Tierney O.
Racine, WI
Decent quality makeup. One of the best drugstore brands. I would recommend their mascarras, they're very good quality.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has a very good liquid eyeliner and mascara. For an affordable price you can achieve a very nice look. And also their "tattoo" eye shadows are very pigmented that is always good.
Emilee W.
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC
Covergirl has very great makeup! But the last product I bought was The Super Sizer in waterproof! This mascara makes my eye lashes look perfect! The only thing I do not like, is that I have to scrub at my eye lashes to get this mascara off. If I was going to recommend this, I would buy the NON-waterproof!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.