COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Jacksonville, AL

Cover girl has several products that I love. They have a great 3-in-1 foundation. Their mascaras have always been a favorite of mine, especially the clump crusher. They have some stunning lip products as well. Great quality.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Silver Spring, MD

I use a lot of cover girl products. Daily, I use their foundation and mascara. It is afforadable makeup with great quality. I like how they have waterproof and washable options. It's great quality and I will continue to buy these two products. I also buy some other items, such as blush, but I like to try other bands of those,.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, Ca

Cover girl is a great brand. I love this drugstore brand. Products are good quality for the price. The foundations are great and I love their lipsticks as well. I don't shop here too often but I would recommend to others.
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Branson, MO

Perfect coverage. Light on my face. I don't breaks out when I use it. My skin is so sensitive. It's affordable and easy to pick shade wise.
Nayelli C.
Nayelli C.
Woonsocket, RI

I like cover girl but don't love it. I tend to go more toward other brands like Milani or lore all instead.
Great drugstore brand! They are great at keeping up with high end foundations and lipsticks. Still need to try so many of there products!
Calian W.
Calian W.
Wabash, IN

I use the covergirl translucent powder every day and it last very well. It doesn't go on think where you can tell I'm wearing it.
Staci B.
Staci B.
Roanoke, VA

Covergirl has great products. I've used this makeup before. it is a bit pricey but as long as it lasts that's okay. I don't shop here a lot because sometimes my stores don't have a lot of options. the quality of makeup is great and i would buy again.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Horseshoe Bay, TX

I have used covergirl pressed powder but i dont recommend it once you start to develop fine lines and wrinkles. Thw powder settles into them amd makes them look worse than before
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I have been using the Covergirl brand since I was in middle school, and it brings back so many awesome memories. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.