Add a Photo

Mary A.
Hemet, CA
Jan. 8, 2017, 4:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I buy the volume eye shadows and love them. The price is rights and the quality is great.
Jördýn P.
Jördýn P.
Puyallup, WA
Dec. 30, 2016, 3:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used the cover girl foundation and I like the way it glides onto my face smoothly.. but it doesnt really give me the coverage I'm looking for.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Dec. 31, 2016, 7:31 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a classic brand of beauty products. I have used their cover up powder for as long as I can remember. Though I feel they are getting a little pricey compared to other equal products.
R L.
R L.
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I loved the Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus eye liner. It goes on smooth lasts all day and dies not smudge easily .I recommend giving this a try :)
Robertlina H.
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have some really good foundation especially for women of color i like their foundations queen latifah did a great job for us w.o.c
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Jefferson, OH
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl. I use their sensitive liquid coverup, its light and doesnt make my face dry out or look oily.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Feb. 6, 2017, 5:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drugstore brand. The products are all well made and recently offers more skin color variety. That's veryimportant
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Relatively cheaper products. Okay on product quality. Good for cheap prices for the expected quality you would get.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Broken Arrow, OK
Dec. 31, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The covergirl lash blast waterproof mascara is my all time favorite foe waterproof. It holds up through crying, swimming, and also gives a great curl. I recommend this mascara all the time when people need a good waterproof one.
Adrii F.
Adrii F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 6, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has stepped it up this past year, and I am loving it! I stock up on their mascaras because let's face it..they work! They also came out with some cool collaborations this past year that I had to get my hands on. A range of colors and a good formula, I will always go back to this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.