BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer G.
Modesto, CA
I mostly just buy mascara from cover girl. I love how it makes my lashes spread. It also makes them look full.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
My ultimate favorite drug store brand. Can't go wrong with any makeup products here. Fabulous
Gabrielle L.
Good products that are not overpriced. Always work well and do not irritate my skin. Easy to find in most stores.
Idalia Y.
Phoenix
i have always used this brand since i was 15 ever since i started puting makeup on, always bought at walmart
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
I buy all of my concealer and foundation from covergirl. It's affordable, and I've used it since high school. It stays on all day and I know my shade 100%. I've tried other brands for a more expensive price and I just really don't see the point when my go-to always works well and never lets me down.
sam b.
Great products and great quality for awesome prices. Nothing too expensive but products work well and last a long time. Can be found in most grocery/drug stores with a makeup section as well as at ulta beauty. I will forever recommend trying this brand and will continue to use its products myself.
Jihan S.
West Lafayette, IN
As a newbie in makeup, I started using the Maybelline liquid foundation. I was very excited to use it, but unfortunately when I applied it on my face, for some reason it DRIES and it does that fast. So all I'm left with is a bunch of patches of dried foundation on my cheeks. Also, even though it is my shade, it gives me a grey-ish tone and made it look even weirder. Overall, I'm very unsatisfied with this product.
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
I love this brand. I use foundation, powder, and concealer stick, a d refuse to use a different brand
Sarah K.
Covergirl is a great drug story brand. its really good quilty. all there products are great products. there jumbo gloss blame is really nice.
R M.
Affordable great choice great savings coupons and awesome products cants ask for a better brand than this ! Besides I love Ellen ūüėā
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.