BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allison V.
Yorktown, VA
I love how affordable all of their products are and how good quality they are. My favorite is the ready set gorgeous powder.
Tiffany L.
I love covergirls foundations. They always have the right combination for different types of skin. If it says for oily skin, it will not be oily.
Gina G.
Glendale Heights, IL
Love their mascaras! They have so many different kinds and they were never clumpy when I used them.
Ksenia A.
Bensalem, PA
I can't say a lot about this product because I don't use it as often as I used to! but its decent to use if you have nothing else
Mackenzie R.
Madison, IL
I've used CoverGirl ever since my parents let me use makeup, my mom first introduced me. The first product I used was their powder foundation, which was good for someone starting out. After a while I just kept buying CoverGirl because it was familiar and felt like family in a way. I've never been disappointed by a product. I've tried other brands and there all okay, but CoverGirl is the best in my opinion.
Maria M.
Eagle Pass, TX
Love the outlast mascara it's the only one that keeps my lashes up no matter what and they don't smear at all
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY
Cover girl has always been a go to for me since high school. I've used the compacts and liquid makeup- while I do like it it doesn't seem to give me AS good of coverage on my uneven skin tones and acne as other Sephora store type of stuff.
Erica S.
Dyersburg, TN
Covergirl is one of the only drugstore products that I don't have to worry about breakouts. My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful when it comes to make up. I don't apply much during the weeks when I'm working but it gives the coverage I need.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
This brand brings back so many memories of my teenage years because that's all I wore. Very cheap and great quality
Nayelli C.
Woonsocket, RI
I like cover girl but don't love it. I tend to go more toward other brands like Milani or lore all instead.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.