Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Kenvil, NJ

I love the lip pencils from this brand as well as a lot oft their nude liquid lipstick. Cover girl also has a very good magazine aspect of their brand.
Angelynn N.
Angelynn N.

Always keeps me covered;) i love their brow products and their small eyeshadows that i can take on the go!
Calian W.
Calian W.
Wabash, IN

I use the covergirl translucent powder every day and it last very well. It doesn't go on think where you can tell I'm wearing it.
Heather b.
Heather b.

Some of these products are a little harsh to my skin and make me break out easily the products that dont make me do this though i love
Natashia C.
Natashia C.
Wayne, WV

every single cover girl product I have ever used has rocked. I love the quality and how cost efficient it all is. It is always my go to brand. I can't understand the need to pay huge amounts for makeup when you can get the same quality and not break the bank.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Thomasville, NC

I swear by covergirl. This is my absolute favorite drugstore line! The foundations fit yellow undertones, and are at a good price. Covergirl has everything, eyeshadows, mascara, liners, foundations and lip cosmetics.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Jacksonville, AL

Cover girl has several products that I love. They have a great 3-in-1 foundation. Their mascaras have always been a favorite of mine, especially the clump crusher. They have some stunning lip products as well. Great quality.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Silver Spring, MD

I use a lot of cover girl products. Daily, I use their foundation and mascara. It is afforadable makeup with great quality. I like how they have waterproof and washable options. It's great quality and I will continue to buy these two products. I also buy some other items, such as blush, but I like to try other bands of those,.
Amber W.
Amber W.

I don't use a ton of covergirl products just because I have found things that I like better but I do love their
Lashblast mascara!
Nayelli C.
Nayelli C.
Woonsocket, RI

I like cover girl but don't love it. I tend to go more toward other brands like Milani or lore all instead.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.