Add a Photo
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have some really good foundation especially for women of color i like their foundations queen latifah did a great job for us w.o.c
Tonya T.
Tonya T.
Jan. 11, 2017, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am giving Covergirl 3stars because I haven't really seen anything specially new with their products. I have tried several products and I have some in my makeup collection but I always look over Covergirl and reached for something else. Not the worst product but not the best. I say Cover girl need to step it up a little cause all these makeup companies are ahead of the game.
tammy R.
tammy R.
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been wearing cover girl since my teenage years an I love it. Makes me feel beautiful and now in my older years makes me look and feel younger.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Feb. 6, 2017, 5:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drugstore brand. The products are all well made and recently offers more skin color variety. That's veryimportant
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Jefferson, OH
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl. I use their sensitive liquid coverup, its light and doesnt make my face dry out or look oily.
Adrii F.
Adrii F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 6, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has stepped it up this past year, and I am loving it! I stock up on their mascaras because let's face it..they work! They also came out with some cool collaborations this past year that I had to get my hands on. A range of colors and a good formula, I will always go back to this brand.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Relatively cheaper products. Okay on product quality. Good for cheap prices for the expected quality you would get.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Macon
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the mascara. I used all their mascaras. Quality products. Very affordable. Located everywhere. Very easy to find.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Eldon, MO
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've never been disappointed with any CG product I've tried. I've used their pressed powder, foundation, eye liner pencil, lipstick, eyeshadow, and concealer.
Caelyn K.
Caelyn K.
Feb. 6, 2017, 1:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their foundation is amazing and I love how it's easy to apply and doesn't crease under my eyes, another great thing about this product is that it lasts all day!! I recommend this to people with dry and oily skin because they have different options!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.