Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , Tx

For the most part I like their products.. I used to use the true match foundation or whatever it's called in the shade i5.. but it didn't last very long on my face and it left my t-zone very oily. The eyeliners are pretty good. It's a good brand overall with a few products that are just ok.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Osage, IA

I recently bought a quad eyeshadow set with a white, black, silver and a cranberry.....the colors are perfect together!! They blend so well together. The products are long wearing and last all day long with occasional touch ups. Love their product lines!!
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.

I love this brand! It's very girly, trendy and affordable. Their products have a high quality
Marie S.
Marie S.

I don't typically use Covergirl in my makeup routine. But I gave this 3 stars because I recently tried the Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, and I could rave on for days. I have VERY dry skin and it goes on so smoothly, my skin looks soft and glowy and natural and like everything I'd expect in a foundation. It is very light coverage so I need to double layer to cover up some scarring, but I prefer this to my L'Oreal Lumi, which was my go-to before.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

Cover girl is a very great brand for many years very dependable products and very reasonable prices
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

The eye lash curler is wonderful. Even if your eye lashes are straight as they could be, this curler will do a miracle on you! It's wonderful!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Jacksonville, AR

I really like Covergirl products! They are a great, fair price; decent quality, and stay on your face for a long time!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS

I have a hard time finding covergirl products that work for me. I've tried foundations and concealers and neither of them work for my skin. The foundations have really poor coverage and the concealers leave dark marks on my face. I personally don't recommend this brand.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Fort Smith, AR

Covergirl is one of my go to brands because they are great quality. Also the price point is usually something that I can afford. So, Great quality for a great price. Also, they sell it at my regular shopping spot where I buy everything. Love all of their products!
Sabreena M.
Sabreena M.
Charlotte, NC

Covergirl is an okay drug store brand. I prefer pricey specialty brands the foundation isn't really good coverage and they don't have many shades so I can't find one that matches my olive skin their mascara clumps eyeliner is okay for part of the day but not all day wear
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.