BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Khe'ana M.
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has a wide variety of foundations to choose from so that's normally what I get from this brand. I can always find them at my local drugstore and the pricing is great. It's very affordable for those who love makeup but can't afford all those high end products.
Steffiny K.
Steffiny K.
Just like Maybelline New York, I love Covergirl's eye makeup products. I use many eyeliners and mascaras from this brand, and they do not irritate my eyes.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Have used covergirl for a long time now. Some products are as good but they are cheaper. If you find something you like its always great.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Venice, FL
Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands I had ever used when I began using makeup. I love have diverse their color palettes are, and how they look great on many skin tones, unlike a lot of drugstore makeup brands, the price point is stellar, plus covergirl is always having some kind of deal at drugstores where they are able to be purchased.
Charity H.
Charity H.
Owensboro, KY
Its a little pricey but the quality is good. My shade that I need is always in stock. There are a lot of different options to choose from in foundation, eyeliner and eye shades
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a drugstore makeup I really enjoy cover girl. I purchased a foundation and I absolutely love it for the price! Will purchase again
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Cover Girl is my go-to drug store brand. High quality products at an affordable price and I don't have to drive to a mall to get them!
EStephanie M.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield, UT
Cover girl has really good makeup. Not only that, but the price of the make up is good. It's not too expensive. I like their eyeliners and face powder. They have variety of other things that are great.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Apex, NC
Love their 24 hour lip stain. Only complaint is that it can get a bit clumpy and wears away near the inner part of the lips after eating or drinking which leaves a "lip liner " look behind
Katie A.
Katie A.
Oakland, MD
Mascara runs and clumps, not easy to apply. Lipstick and such are too dry and cakey. Basically don't like anything but the eyeshadow
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.