Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

I am a fan of covergirl foundation. I find it affordable, easy to apply without giving you the orange look.Its easy to blend as well.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC

Cover girl never fails to pull through. There is of course room for improvement in their products but I never doubt they are always improving! Very affordable which is the biggest pro. Available almost everywhere!
Devin M.
Devin M.
Big Springs, NE

Very affordable! Can be found at walmart or onlins. Lasts a decent amount of time not sure if tested on animals.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS

great and affordable brand. it is so diverse and fits to any kind of skin type. i love covergirl so much! you can get it anywhere
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.

I've always been a fan of covergirl. It's all I could afford as a young girl getting into makeup. I've heard great things via @InfluensterVox #COVERGIRLOutlast twitter party today. I NEED to try their new concealer.
Ivette P.
Ivette P.
San Diego, CA

Marca súper duradera, a mil me encanta mucho. 3/ súper fácil encontrar en cualquier tienda
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pecos, Tx

For the basics and when I need something last minute, CoverGirl is the only drug store cosmetic that I will use. It affordable, convenient and they carry a good variety of products and colors. I have used them for years and will continue to do so.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ

Covergirl is very hit and miss for me. I love their Luminous foundation and their mascaras. I also really like the goldens pallet they released last year. It is very pigmented and has very similar quality to the original Naked Pallet. However, I am not a fan of their concealers and blushes.
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Cleveland, GA

I usually use covergirl for foundation but would love to try more of the product. The foundation really works well for spreading and covering my face!
Karla G.
Karla G.

buenos productos pero sobre todo que este tipo de productos aparte de encontrarlos en su propia tienda los puedes conseguir en muchisimas partes mas como en farmacias y supermercados
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.