BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC
I have not found a product that don't like from covergirl. I enjoy that I can buy this brand anywhere, with great quality and at a decent price. I will continue buying this product line since they offer everything I use
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Orlando, FL
This is the only foundation and powder that matches my skin tone. I regularly am asked what foundation I use and people are shocked when I say it's CoverGirk! They are expecting it to be something more expensive. This is also the only brand I can use that doesn't break me out.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Your go to makeup in a rush . You can find it at your local retail and pharmacy usually.. Always reasonable price
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Clay Center, KS
Covergirls eyeliner is the best by far. I have great luck getting it to stay where I want it to. But sometimes it breaks off really easy. But other than that it's great!
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best makeup I have bought in a while. Not everything is for me concerning makeup but covergirl is the best. Love their lipstick and how they make my lip stay moisturized and how you can't tell I am even wearing any makeup on! The best for me.
Love the wide variety of products. I use their lose powder daily and love it. The "puff" it comes with works perfectly fine on my skin. Their long lasting lipstick actually lasts as well, but can be a little bit drying. Available at any drug stores!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl I always get them at rite aid you can find them at any drugstore or Walmart or target great quality easy to use nit expensive at all only affordable I would recommend it of course to shop
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore makeup brand I love there mascaras they work great and some good eyeshadows
Angela H.
Angela H.
Raleigh, NC
The liquid foundation was a smooth application. The color was a decent match. I wish it had more of a lotion to it for dry skin.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE COVERGIRL! The first brand of makeup I was introduced to when I first started using makeup! Instantly fell in love with it! All products are amazing & affordable!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.