Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, Saskatchewan

Love CoverGirl products! Haven been using them for two decades, and they just keep getting better! The mascara gives amazing length, and color, the foundation goes on smooth and blends in really well. It's cheaper than other brands so I buy this one most often.
Carla R.
Carla R.
Puerto Rico

Easy breezy beautiful that's how I feel about this brand affordable and very cute I own foundations and concealers
justice w.
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO

I really like covergirl, it's the only mascaras I will use they have tons of different types, it's great for beginners and experts
Erin S.
Erin S.
Louisville, KY

covergirl is another one of my favorite go to drug store brands. they have a really good bb cream thats perfect for light wear in the summer.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

Love cover girl for both myself and my teenage daughters. It's a good drugstore brand makeup which includes a sensitive skin option which is fantastic. It's cost effective as welll
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Allenford

I have used cover girl eye shadow and liked the colours, although the brush that is supplied is not the best
Allison B.
Allison B.

Cover girl is my go to drug store brand. The quality isn't quite that if some of the higher end companies but overall I like a lot of covergirl products. I particularly like their liquid foundation. There are plenty of colors to make sure it perfectly matches your skin tone. Plus, it's super affordable.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Fremont, Nh

Not my favorite brand but I haven't tried a lot of their products just foundation and it dried up very quickly
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Marble Falls, TX

I have really dry and sensitive skin so I use the CoverGirl sensitive skin powder and it makes my face look so smooth.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.

Their shadows are a bit dusty but they look good. Little pigmentation. Your eyelash mascara is the best. The bases I like a lot are light but I love them. I recommend them. Completely covers. Not greasy. Their correctors are good
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.