Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

Love Thier Super Sizer Mascara.
So Volumizing, It Makes My Lashes Look Fuller And Longer
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Saint Charles, MO

I use their mascaras and eyeliner. Quality is awesome for both and the price is perfect. I recommend to all of my friends.
Denise D.
Denise D.

You get what you pay for and then some with many of their waterproof mascaras. That is mainly where covergirl gets some of my money.
Hawa H.
Hawa H.

My go too product from over girl is concealer. It's an absolute just for me. Iv tried other concealer in the past but they never really do what my trust covergirl can. I'll be the first to admit that expensive makeup is amazing but cover girl is a classic traditional makeup that always has your back.
Cristy A.
Cristy A.
Louisville, KY

It is light weight, blends well. It doesn't break out sensitive skin. I use it as a every day foundation. I am able to leave it on over night with out rubbing off all over my pillows. It seem to be a good quantity for the price. I recommend the use.
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Crete, NE

I have used Covergirl mousse foundation. This is wonderful. It covers and blends well. However, it doesn't feel heavy when you have it on. I use this mostly in the winter because it can come off when you perspire.
Alainie R.
Alainie R.
W Terre Haute, IN

I love cover girl bronzer! It adds the perfect touch to my contour look and comes at an affordable price! Cover girl is a great quality product, I also love cover girl lip stick! Always long lasting !
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Shelbina, MO

I have a setting powder from Covergirl and I love it. It doesn't make me look like I have cake face and doesn't emphasize my pores or texture on my face.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.

It's a good brand especially them having the first male on their cover it meant a lot. I would to have many products from them
Yalilah E.
Yalilah E.
Fort Worth, TX

Covergirl is one of the best drugstore makeup brand, my favorite product is the Lashblast mascara! it define the eyelashes and gives volume without clumps! and the complete brand has so affordable products with a great quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.