BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Haley R.
Haley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is my absolute favorite drugstore brand. Most of their products are steals for their price and they're always trying to staying ahead of the trends. Plus, they have great spokeswomen (and now a man!!!). Whenever purchasing a CoverGirl product, I know that I'll only be disappointed in the product if I don't like the look it gives me. I've never had a complaint about an actual product of theirs sucking. Plus, CoverGirl always has simple, yet chic packaging. I highly recommend this brand to someone who's new to makeup and doesn't want to break the bank while still practicing!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome products! I love the bb creams, eyeshadows and eyeliners. My favorite is the liquid foundation with a powder finish. Great quality and very ship you can get them in a drugstore at great prices. Covergirl can be your to go makeup at anytime!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Wylie , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go-to brand for foundation. It doesn't make me break out like other brands. It's very affordable and is just great overall. My only complaint is when I recently repurchased the formula must have changed because the color was more pink than my previous bottle of the same number.
Lindy C.
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH
I regularly use CG foundation (Nearly Naked, I think?) and pressed powder for sensitive skin. Both are excellent products.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Fresno, CA
I love the covergirl simply powder foundation 505. It doesnt clog pores, or dry my skin out. I love this product because it gives me the right coverage and tone to my skin without me having to use liquid foundation! I'll always buy this brand of face powder!
Anny V.
Anny V.
Un rímel en específico, soy de pestañas muy pequeñas y cuando utilizaba pestañas postizas y utilizaba en rimel me quedaban super hermosas. Quiero uno!!
Robin B.
Robin B.
Baconton, GA
They concealer, when used with powder works pretty good. The powder/concealer combo doesn't last very long. But what do you expect for the price??
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC
The covergirl mascara and eyeliner dont smudge and go on easily. It is also a great price and not overly expensive.
Jasmin E.
Jasmin E.
Cover girl has one of the best mascaras. For all kinds of looks. Each one works in it own different way depending on how you want your eyelashes to look. It isn't difficult to take off like some other mascara. Great product.
Janet S.
Janet S.
Flatwoods, KY
My favorite cover girl product is their lip gloss and mascara.. I do not like the fact they now have a man as their covergirl... if you won't to have a man represent then make a product called cover boy!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.