Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Maria I.
Maria I.
Doral, Florida
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Hermosos productos de alta calidad. He probado algunos y me fascinan, bellísimo maquillaje!
Billiejo S.
Billiejo S.
Penn Yan , NY
Jan. 9, 2017, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands. It is the only foundation and cover up i use. I love there outlast line. It lasts all day.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Scranton, PA
Jan. 9, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not too bad but not a huge fan. I feel like the products don't live up to how they advertise
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
Feb. 6, 2017, 12:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl and often wear it. It's easy to apply and it's not over the the top. Their makeup is cheap and easy for everyone to afford. I feel like they are for everyone.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Novato, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Another company that never stands out to me. They sell the same cheaply made products for more than they are worth at drug stores. If you want to save money I reccomend ELF. Cheaper and better. ABsolutly do not use the tools buy cover girl. Hair everywhere
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
Omaha, NE
Feb. 6, 2017, 4:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand is great i love this brand because they are very affordable and amazing The quality is great. Ill always buy from covergirl and I recommend everyone buy from them
Deyonna S.
Deyonna S.
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The foundation makeup I use is smooth and covers dark areas well. There is a wide choice of colours available. The consistency blends well into skin. I also use CoverGirl lipstick and have tried many other brands, but none lasts like theirs. The colours are lovely- though I always return for the same favourite. This makeup is my favourite. Colour and consistency are perfect for my skin. The price is very reasonable and always available at my Uniprix Pharmacy. I find that their lipstick never clumps or wears off quickly. I love the creamy consistently.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable and gets the job done. I am trying to use less drug store brand makeup, though because I find that it does not last as long on my skin. However, for the price point, CoverGirl is generally my go-to.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Dec. 31, 2016, 12:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great brand for cheaper products. It's best to buy at Walmart and not at a grocery store, or anywhere else for that matter if you're concerned w/ price. The hardest part is matching your skin tone since you're buying this at Walmart and not an Ulta or Sephora where they maybe can give a sample.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand is great, affordable great drug store brand. Nice quality makeup!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.