BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole B.
I have sensitive skin, so I love all their products. I use their mascaras, foundation, blush and eyeshadow
jessica m.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this new Foundation I found out Walmart I use it everyday and you don't have to only put it on once
Joanne B.
Hubert, NC
Love cover girl never have had an issue with breakouts when I use it and it's pricing is pretty reasonable
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the price points their quality products and the availability that you can almost find them anywhere
Mariah M.
Covergirl is a really well brand. It's products work really good. It's very good for its affordable price.
Marica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality products!!!!! Nothing's bad about any if there products too me. And the prices are reasonable
Rhonda R.
Kimball, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products especially the liquid foundation.I love the way it smells because it smells clean
regina m.
Wise, VA
covergirl has a wide variety of products to choose from and they are avaliable in most stores in this area
Shannon M.
I love cover girl! The foundation is nice and smooth and doesn't leave your face looking or feeling gunky!
Millie M.
Always has proved to be a quality product with a lot of choices and colors. I can always find what i need.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.