BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Anna S.
Anna S.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like my COVERGIRL products. It's easy to find at any drugstore for a decent price. I always find the right shades and products when I need them most. I think that sometimes products can be overpriced, but I suggest this line to anyone who just wants the basics!
Alexsis B.
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN
I love cover girls foundation. It does wonders ! Overall good products . I definetly would recommend them to anyone !
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got the Covergirl So Lashy! Mascara in my Twinkle Vox Box from Influenster and it's pretty amazing--I also love their "clean" foundation and the dual ended contour sticks. Been a fan since I was a kid!
Danisue W.
Danisue W.
Omaha, NE
I use Covergirl power foundation everyday. It's light and doesn't clog my pores. Lots of color shades to match my skin tone in the winter and summer.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
One of the best drug store makeup manufacturers out there.
So affordable, most products are long lasting and large variety of shades, products and styles.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love my cover girl concealer. It works amazing with covering up my imperfections! It is lightweight and reasonably priced
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Gainesville, TX
I've used WAY too many of their products. It's an overall wonderful brand on a budget!
Valeria B.
Valeria B.
Hidalgo, TX
Long time ago i tried a compact powder and really loved it its smooth and didnt feels heavy the design was so cool, and also i tried a mascara i usually dont use mascara but this one definetly loved it
Susy V.
Susy V.
Tucker, GA
Covergirl has the best makeup. It has good types of mascaras and lipsticks. This is great drug store make up brand.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Covergirl is always a classic, I've always been fair skinned and matching me is pretty easy. I love all the lines, however the lipstick can be hit or miss when they change the formulas for different celebs. But, you gotta keep selling your product somehow, but other than that I love them!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.