Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Modesto, CA

Love their foundation, I have use it for over 20 years different styles of the foundation. Also the powders,mascara, eyeliners.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Daisetta, Tx

I used eye shadow and foundation in this brand I have yet to find a better foundation for my skin.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pecos, TX

For the basics and when I need something last minute, CoverGirl is the only drug store cosmetic that I will use. It affordable, convenient and they carry a good variety of products and colors. I have used them for years and will continue to do so.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN

Covergirl has so much going for them. They have a bunch of products to choose from that are great quality and are decently priced along with not being hard to find. I use covergirl on the daily and am never disappointed in the outcome of my covergirl makeup
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Dallas, TX

Oh yea I don't want it to you it so annoying I much love you so too much elate so she said you were the best friend I e I am so sorry I am not a good product to me but I'm sure that your will have you will not let have a the reason for
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Mc Calla, AL

Cover girl was my ride or die make up in high school. Sometimes I still look to their black eye liner pencils for the support I need.
Elizz S.
Elizz S.
Roseburg, OR

I LOOOOOOOVE COVERGIRL ugh it's so great. I use the lash blast mascara everyday. I also love the clump crusher mascara. It's amazing.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX

My mother was a Covergirl lover, so I grew up with the products, the only thing that really changed over the years is quality. It must keeps getting better.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Beaver Falls, PA

great for the cost, but if it was more expensive then i would not be re-buy because the quality is hit or miss
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

I love covergirl there was only one product I wasn't to fond of that I've used and it was because I have dry skin and it dried it out more but I definitely recommend covergirl product to anyone!!!😊😊
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.