COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Erika C.
Erika C.
Indianapolis, IN
Covegirl es una lina muy buena en todos sus porducto k tiene y es mi perferida en todos los aspectos
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Proctorville, OH
Use covergirl clean foundation for sensitive skin. It's my favorite, non-greasy and doesn't break out my face.
Khe'ana M.
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has a wide variety of foundations to choose from so that's normally what I get from this brand. I can always find them at my local drugstore and the pricing is great. It's very affordable for those who love makeup but can't afford all those high end products.
Marilyn L.
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY
This is a good brand. The quality is great and the formulas are good as well. I love the fact that it is a drugstore brand and while it might not be super cheap its still not expensive. I personally like their lipsticks, definitely recommend this brand.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Venice, FL
Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands I had ever used when I began using makeup. I love have diverse their color palettes are, and how they look great on many skin tones, unlike a lot of drugstore makeup brands, the price point is stellar, plus covergirl is always having some kind of deal at drugstores where they are able to be purchased.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Lawrence, KS
I enjoy covergirls products when I've bought them but they aren't a go to brand for me
Belinda W.
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA
Covergirl is a good product that I have used over the years for a long time. You can buy it at most store and it is reasonably priced
Katlin H.
Katlin H.
Pathfork, KY
When I use a makeup product from a drug store it's 9 times out of 10 Covergirl. I've loved every product i've ever bought since I started wearing makeup.
EStephanie M.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield, UT
Cover girl has really good makeup. Not only that, but the price of the make up is good. It's not too expensive. I like their eyeliners and face powder. They have variety of other things that are great.
Steffiny K.
Steffiny K.
Just like Maybelline New York, I love Covergirl's eye makeup products. I use many eyeliners and mascaras from this brand, and they do not irritate my eyes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.