Add a Photo
Kait C.
Pinckneyville, IL
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to product when it comes to make up that I put on my face. They have something that always matches my skintone.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
Feb. 1, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are decent, though they aren't as high quality as the products I prefer. I do like to use their nail polishes and lipsticks/glosses. I also like their pressed powders and blushes. I'm not fond of the eyeshadows, as they aren't highly pigmented. I am also not a big fan of the mascaras or the foundations. However, these products are very affordable.
Jan. 6, 2017, 1:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Flawless, just have a hard time matching my skin ton, beautiful product and makes everything look smooth.
Danisue W.
Danisue W.
Omaha, NE
Feb. 6, 2017, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Covergirl power foundation everyday. It's light and doesn't clog my pores. Lots of color shades to match my skin tone in the winter and summer.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Spottsville, KY
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:53 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Foundation has pretty good coverage over acne. I actually use the foundation for older women and wrinkles even though I'm only 19. It cover over acne great!
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 6, 2017, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is awesome! So affordable, and they make amazing mascaras! I love trying their new mascaras!
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Raceland, La
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love majority of their products. My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful because some of their products make my skin oily and break out.
Kirston W.
Kirston W.
Garrett, IN
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love covergirl!! They are constantly offering different kinds and versions of products for people of all different varieties!! Not only do they have awesome products, but they are for sale at a reasonable price. Anyone can be a covergirl!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Scranton, PA
Jan. 9, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not too bad but not a huge fan. I feel like the products don't live up to how they advertise
Benita P.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
Feb. 6, 2017, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love that I can go to this drugstore brand and find makeup shades that match my skin tone. I have a few products from this brand and I mix and match them with or brands in my makeup kit. Covergirl is a very affordable brand and can be found in most local drug and discount stores.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.