BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Diane S.
Diane S.
Milton, KY
I really like COVERGIRL make-up. It lasts all day and has really made my skin look smoother.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
Covergirl
Will do for a quick in a pinch run to walmart and grab something .
Tracey F.
Tracey F.
Wolcott, CT
Covergirl is one of the most recognizable names in
makeup. There is a reason. All their products are
priced reasonable, it is high quality makeup and they
have a great verity of colors and product. I will
always have Covergirl products. I find mine at
Target or Walmart
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Valdosta, GA
I use the cover girl lip stain and I absolutely love it. It is the only thing I really use for my lips. It's stays on for 24 hrs like it supposed to and the lip conditioner it comes with gives my lip a shine and makes my lips feel luscious.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Great drugstore brand. The products are all well made and recently offers more skin color variety. That's veryimportant
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
un nuevo lip gloss no tiene mucha pigmentacion pero si esta bien para utilizar encima de otro lipstick.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Perris, CA
I love cover girl I was purchaser mascaras every single day because I can do for the really expensive ones ! Pros it's amazing it works well and cons nothing! Everything is super affordable! I definitely would recommend this for other people! It's just really amazing!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Hamburg, PA
absoluetely love their products, I have very sensitive skin when it comes to breaking out after wearing makeup and covergirl seems to be the only make up I can wear.. The prices are reasonable.
Kristyn T.
Kristyn T.
Glenham, SD
Quality is usually ok for the cost. Not top notch quality but also very affordable. Great for my daughter who doesn't care about quality.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use a ton of covergirl products just because I have found things that I like better but I do love their
Lashblast mascara!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.