BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Emelyn P.
Emelyn P.
Magnolia, TX
I just received a free sample of a lip stick and eyeliner from pinch me .com and what can I say I really love the color of the lip stick and the eyeliner is pretty good too love it
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Independence, MO
their foundation is cheap, well pigmented and easy to apply. they have many colors to choose from so you always have a match. love how mostly anywhere and everywhere sells this product. if you're on a budget, i highly recommend.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Hamilton, OH
COVERGIRL's Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara (in the orange tube) is my all-time-favorite mascara. I have strictly been using this mascara for years and I have been highly satisfied with the lengths it provides and the volume it builds. Love it!
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and most of their products they are really good and cheap.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in using cover girl since I was in middle school they Holly's house and amazing products out you're always coming up with new things different formulas for everything is just absolutely a great company
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Conway, AR
I have used Covergirl cosmetics since I was young. They have a very affordable and quality product line. Covergirl products are easy to find as they are sold in most major retails stores and pharmacies. I have never had any problems with any of the Covergirl products that I have used.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used a bunch of covergirl products! I find the nail polish to be great! The clear top coat definitely helps to prevent chipping and there are a wide range of colors from metallics to pinks to deep reds.
Valarie H.
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to brand because it is affordable and works just as great as high end products. I purchase this product normally at the grocery store or walmart.
Yasner R.
Yasner R.
Good brand nice colors and very very affordable I definitely recommend to everyone
nikita b.
nikita b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
most of my covergirl products have been amazing! and very affordable! can be found in almost any makeup store! even walmart !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.