BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Felicia Y.
I love this brand. They have great products. And a great range of products. Their products are affordable.
Saintia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The covergirl mascara is amazing. It does everything that it advertises. I can cry without looking a mess.
Shila B.
Lawndale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice foundation from the drugstore! I would recommend if you havent ever tried it or need a new foundation
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good coverage usually through out the products have been disappointed but other than that I love covergirl!
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the price points their quality products and the availability that you can almost find them anywhere
Shaelyn Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had the chance to use this brand through this program and it had one of the best bb creams I've ever used
Lucy E.
Great brand affordable has alot to choose from ,foundations are full coverage lots of shades to choose from
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a really great low end drug store brand. I buy a lot of different products. Highly recommend.
Nayelli C.
N Smithfield, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl but don't love it. I tend to go more toward other brands like Milani or lore all instead.
Nicole B.
I have sensitive skin, so I love all their products. I use their mascaras, foundation, blush and eyeshadow
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.