Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, Saskatchewan

Love CoverGirl products! Haven been using them for two decades, and they just keep getting better! The mascara gives amazing length, and color, the foundation goes on smooth and blends in really well. It's cheaper than other brands so I buy this one most often.
Ustyna R.
Ustyna R.

I love cover girl but my most used product from cover girl is their mascara. The mascaras are all so different and they can always suit me
Molly M.
Molly M.

Cover girl has my favorite setting powder. Keeps me from getting oily and stays put. I do wish that they had more of a color choice but for the price you can't beat it. I would definitely recommend it if you're on a budget.
Leysmarie S.
Leysmarie S.
Hatillo

ESTA ES UNA BUENA MARCA Y SUPER ECONIMOCA LA PUEDES CONSEGUIR CON OFERTAS SIEMPRE. YA QUE ES UNA MARCa DE FARMACIA
Margo V.
Margo V.
Gastonia, NC

I have to admit, the smell of just regular covergirl foundation is just what I like. It covers blemishes and is very inexpensive. Just pick it up at the local pharmacy.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

Love cover girl for both myself and my teenage daughters. It's a good drugstore brand makeup which includes a sensitive skin option which is fantastic. It's cost effective as welll
Carla R.
Carla R.
Puerto Rico

Easy breezy beautiful that's how I feel about this brand affordable and very cute I own foundations and concealers
justice w.
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO

I really like covergirl, it's the only mascaras I will use they have tons of different types, it's great for beginners and experts
Madison B.
Madison B.
Fremont, Nh

Not my favorite brand but I haven't tried a lot of their products just foundation and it dried up very quickly
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Allenford

I have used cover girl eye shadow and liked the colours, although the brush that is supplied is not the best
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.