Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Amber W.
Amber W.

I don't use a ton of covergirl products just because I have found things that I like better but I do love their
Lashblast mascara!
Heather b.
Heather b.

Some of these products are a little harsh to my skin and make me break out easily the products that dont make me do this though i love
Ana María N.
Ana María N.

Esta marca la Amo desde el primer momento que comencé a utilizar sus productos, la calidad que aporta a cada uno de ellos a bajo costo en comparación con otras marcas es de envidiar, es de mis marcas favoritas de farmacia y supermercados!!
Allison T.
Allison T.

Covergirl products are go to necessities for every skin type. Drug store brand number one!
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Jacksonville, AL

Cover girl has several products that I love. They have a great 3-in-1 foundation. Their mascaras have always been a favorite of mine, especially the clump crusher. They have some stunning lip products as well. Great quality.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Silver Spring, MD

I use a lot of cover girl products. Daily, I use their foundation and mascara. It is afforadable makeup with great quality. I like how they have waterproof and washable options. It's great quality and I will continue to buy these two products. I also buy some other items, such as blush, but I like to try other bands of those,.
Lismary E.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ

Affordable products that can be found just about anywhere. I do buy the products often or receive free samples. I really like their lipgloss I just wish they would transition to non toxic, cruelty free and natural ingredients.
Nayelli C.
Nayelli C.
Woonsocket, RI

I like cover girl but don't love it. I tend to go more toward other brands like Milani or lore all instead.
Great drugstore brand! They are great at keeping up with high end foundations and lipsticks. Still need to try so many of there products!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.

Love their primers and foundation as well as the concealers very affordable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.