Add a Photo

Photos (111)
SARAH L.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX

I love trying new makeup brands. So I bought some of covergirl's foundation from my local Walmart. It was a great color and actually matched my skin tone (which is hard bc I am so pale), but it made my face super oily and cause my face to breakout. So I do not buy covergirl foundation anymore. I do buy their other products though. They are a reputable brand, and a brand I trust.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID

I've been impressed overall with these products based on their performance. I'd really love to see an improvement in the ingredients as far as making them more clean. I do use products from this brand and find them to be a great option for low budget beauty which is readily accessible at most convenient stores.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA

I used covergirl foundation for my wedding and it lasted all day. My skin was smooth and and had great coverage. I love all their products.
Viviana U.
Viviana U.

I got tons of covergril items like any other brand it got good and bad products but most of this products are good it don't have the extra pigmentation like others brand but is good for the price
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.

I've been using cover girl products for well over fifteen years. They are reliable, cheap, and work pretty well. I especially like their eye shadow palates where you can get 2-3 coordinating colors in one small palate
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Gulfport, MS

The oldest line it seems but still very true to its name. The fresh faced models down to the unique products. This line has never steered me wrong. I would highly recommend this line to all ages.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Soperton, GA

Omg this is my favorite !! Love the quality of this brand and how it last all day !
B C.
B C.
Sedalia, MO

Cover Girl make up has sentitive skin which works well for a good price. You can always find a color that works well and easy to apply.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA

Reasonably priced makeup. Decent selection of shades. Love eyeshadow and mascara.
Erodelyz B.
Erodelyz B.
Union City, NJ

I definitely recommend this brand. They have good quality products and inexpensive
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.