COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has a very good liquid eyeliner and mascara. For an affordable price you can achieve a very nice look. And also their "tattoo" eye shadows are very pigmented that is always good.
Belinda W.
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA
Covergirl is a good product that I have used over the years for a long time. You can buy it at most store and it is reasonably priced
Steffiny K.
Steffiny K.
Just like Maybelline New York, I love Covergirl's eye makeup products. I use many eyeliners and mascaras from this brand, and they do not irritate my eyes.
Tamaria G.
Tamaria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this drug store brand! I love their mascara, foundation, and lipsticks! I am in the shade 320 soft sable for their foundations and the color match is absolutely perfect!! Their so lashy mascara is amazing as well. The lipsticks are very pigmented
Emily D.
Emily D.
Have used covergirl for a long time now. Some products are as good but they are cheaper. If you find something you like its always great.
Charity H.
Charity H.
Owensboro, KY
Its a little pricey but the quality is good. My shade that I need is always in stock. There are a lot of different options to choose from in foundation, eyeliner and eye shades
Julitza C.
Julitza C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Covergirl products are excellent, my favorite Covergirl product is the mascara, especially the Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black. Does not form lumps and dry instantly.
Regina O.
Regina O.
Have been using it for years! It's a good standby! Never fails to go on smoothly. Just a makeup staple!
I've used used from them treatment for my face skin. Also used lipstick and makeup products and enjoyed beautifull fragrances.
Suayne G.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! It has so many products at affordable prices. They have a big selection of makeup, which I like.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.