Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD

I love Covergirl. I have some of their foundations and I truly like the way it makes my face look. Light and smooth to the touch, it lasts for a pretty long time. I love to buy their foundations from time to time Recommended thumb up in foundations.
Kelsie S.
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS

I love covergirl! I use a lot of covergirl makeup & even though I don't use much foundation, I love how light theirs feels on my skin. I also love their eyeshadow! It's long lasting and they have great colors! I recommend their products to everyone!
Nikita N.
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ

covergirl is so under rated its cheaper than other brands but they still have really great products out there that i would definetely buy over and over again. i liked the 3 in 1 true blend foundation for full coverage even though it was really thick
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Prince Frederick, MD

Covergril is a great consistent brand for everyday makeup. I love their general mascara and eye liner. They are my go-to brand when I rock my eyes and they are super affordable. Their eyeshadow palettes are great and stay firmly in place on my eyes.
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Waverly, OH

Cover girl is a great all purpose department store make up. Very affordable. They have some really awesome facial powder's. Great selection of availability you can find them at several stores. The foundation and powder colors are a great assortment
Allyson F.
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY

Love CoverGirl's Brow and Eye Makers pencils, especially their now decontinued color Honey Brown! It matches my red hair so well and turns my naturally blonde eyebrows the perfect shade of auburn. I'm so glad I stocked up before they were all gone!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Clendenin, WV

I recently purchase Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner and loved the results that I got for the price that it was! It was very inexpensive and you can find it in your local drugstore. The eyeliner glided on my eyelid smoothly and did not smudge.
destiny t.
destiny t.

I definitely love drug store makeup because I'm not an every day makeup person but I definitely recommend covergirl they have really great products with almost professional results I would have to say the foundation is rather dry and oxidizes badly
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

better than maybelline but also basic.
Don`t like durability of pigments, they could improve, also can`t use its concealers or press powdered, are a little weird to my skin, rimmels and lipsticks are ok, not something out of the world, just regular
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
San Antonio , Tx

I love all products the company makes, it's easy, beautiful and definitely not expensive as other makeup brands. I recently started purchasing it because of my uneven skin tone. I go to Walmart to buy this product less people and more availability.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.