COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Charlotte C.
Charlotte C.
Orange, TX

I love Covergirl cosmetics. They are very affordable for us on the budget girls. I will always have them as a staple product in me makeup collections. You can purchase them at all drug stores close to you. I recommend you use all their products.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Kearney, NE

I get their powder. It matches my skin color and it's not heavy on the skin. I just have their products at Walmart so I don't really know the experience. And their produces are affordable. I would definitely recommend someone getting covergirl.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS

I absolutely love cover girl powder! It's keeps the shine off my face and does not break my face out. The colors match very wee so it's not too hard to pick one that is right for your complexion. Without my cover girl, my make up is incomplete.
Wayna V.
Wayna V.

Great ads and marketing strategies and campaigns. Great collaboration with America's Next Top Model. Affordable prices, great quality. Available at most drugstores. Great variety of products. Professional quality. Suitable for every skin tone.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Lake Mary, FL

Covergirl foundation powder is my go-to for everyday work make-up. It is simple to apply, provides long-lasting coverage and is low cost. It is not the best foundation you can buy, but it is a great deal for when you just need simple coverage.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Cumberland, MD

I'm not a fan of cover girl. I don't like the way the make up smells so strong and it always always breaks me out! My dermatologist recommended staying away from it so I haven't used it in years! I probably won't ever buy a cover girl product.
Heather s.
Heather s.
Alabaster, Al

Affordable, mediocre products typically. Some of their new items are stepping up the game, but most shadows aren't very pigmented, and they are powdery. The face powders always grab at any flaky skin. Some of their mascaras are amazing though!
Toiia R.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA

I have loved Cover Girl for such a long time, all the products are long lasting, fun, and very affordable! My favorite products are the lip stick and lip gloss, and buying from a drugstore is very convenient for m. I would highly recommend it!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN

CoverGirl is a brand I've used multiple times. I keep going back because their products do not disappoint. It's good quality and the price is reasonable compared to similar products. I love that you can find CoverGirl products in most stores.
Da'Kniesha E.
Da'Kniesha E.
Fresno, TX

You can't go wrong with cover girl I personally feel it is still one of my friends and super affordable shopping for this product is really easy. My favorite purchase is definitely foundation yes I will very well shop here highly recommended.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.