Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Maegan L.
Maegan L.
Portsmouth, VA

Let's talk about Covergirl Eyeshadows! So creamy and buttery and so many colors. Shocking color output for a drug store brand. I have several covergirl eyeshadows and I find myself using them often. I will absolutely buy more covergirl products.
nic s.
nic s.

Covergirl products are consistently good quality, relatively well priced, and available everywhere. I love the Katy Kat Mascara product right now! I just wish the prices were a little lower, but I'd still definitely keep shopping their products.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Some of their products are great and really out of this world but some just really miss the mark for me I wish that they had more of a selection of different undertones but overall I would say their makeup is good quality and I support the brand
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX

I've used cover girl for the last 25 years. It's affordable and even when I go to the higher end makeups. I always cover girl as my fall back. I really like the way the powder foundation feels on my face and the clean formula makes me feel fresh
Charlotte C.
Charlotte C.
Orange, TX

I love Covergirl cosmetics. They are very affordable for us on the budget girls. I will always have them as a staple product in me makeup collections. You can purchase them at all drug stores close to you. I recommend you use all their products.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Kearney, NE

I get their powder. It matches my skin color and it's not heavy on the skin. I just have their products at Walmart so I don't really know the experience. And their produces are affordable. I would definitely recommend someone getting covergirl.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS

I absolutely love cover girl powder! It's keeps the shine off my face and does not break my face out. The colors match very wee so it's not too hard to pick one that is right for your complexion. Without my cover girl, my make up is incomplete.
Wayna V.
Wayna V.

Great ads and marketing strategies and campaigns. Great collaboration with America's Next Top Model. Affordable prices, great quality. Available at most drugstores. Great variety of products. Professional quality. Suitable for every skin tone.
Toiia R.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA

I have loved Cover Girl for such a long time, all the products are long lasting, fun, and very affordable! My favorite products are the lip stick and lip gloss, and buying from a drugstore is very convenient for m. I would highly recommend it!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Cumberland, MD

I'm not a fan of cover girl. I don't like the way the make up smells so strong and it always always breaks me out! My dermatologist recommended staying away from it so I haven't used it in years! I probably won't ever buy a cover girl product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.