BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany F.
I've used covergirl fave powder for over a year now and will recommend it to anyone. They have a great finishing powder and their products are very affordable. Pretty much any product you get here will be.
Sarilu C.
The Cover Girl cosmetics seem to me of very good quality at an excellent price, besides that can be found anywhere ... My favorite product? The compact, keep me free of glare for hours without retouching!
Patricia C.
Stanton, CA
Cover girl has to be one of the best cosmetics their products are so amazing my favorite is their mascaras and eyeliners there are definitely no problems with their items j totally recommend you buying it
Aundrea W.
Pen Argyl, PA
Covergirl is my number one makeup brand. the cover up and also mascara. I love the waterproof Mascara, its true of what it really is. Sometimes the brand does not express the products but this brand does.
Destiny D.
Asher, OK
I have used a couple of their products before and the ones I have used weren't my favorites. I can't say I don't like covergirl based on a couple of products but I don't like the ones I have tried so far.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
Covergirl to me is like the go-to brand. They have makeup to fit many different personalities. I enjoy that they create new products often. They quality is always impressive. I would recommend this brand.
Alexis K.
Akron, OH
I have always loved cover girl. It's what started my makeup obsession and it will always be one of my favorites. I love love love there mascara and the tube lasts forever, I would 100% recommend getting.
Kortnee P.
Covergirl is my go-to for foundation and mascara! I always buy their powder foundation and mascara because they are of amazing quality! The foundation lasts a long time and the mascara makes my eyes pop!
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Covergirl is an amazing makeup brand because it offers products that are closer higher-end quality but their products aren't overly expensive. They have many varieties of products in both type and color!
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
I love covergirl! I've constantly bought their mascara and it works so well. It makes my eyelashes look so full and so nice and pretty. I haven't used other products but I highly recommend their mascara!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.