COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drugstore makeup available. I love their super sizer Fiber Mascara. It makes my lashes look thicker and fuller. Their true match foundation is a quality product and comes in the widest variety of shades I have ever seen.
Janice W.
Janice W.
Camby, IN
This is great for the beginner. I think they're one of the best drug store brands. They have a wide variety of good quality products. Customer service is great. The website and toll free number has a lot of good suggestions.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like some of their products, but it's hit or miss. I love the new matte BB cream, it's good coverage for a BB cream but it's not super greasy like most of the drugstore BB creams out there. The price of covergirl is great.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great makeup brand! One of the best drugstore brands it's affordable too! It's not my first go to brand but I do love certain things like their mascaras and maybe some times lipsticks. I would shop this brand again though :)
Kara P.
Kara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is so hot or miss. I haven't loved a lot of these products for a long time. In fact, the only thing I can find that works for me is the clump crusher mascara. I do like the mascara, but I wish this brand had more.
I love covergirl & me being a young lady of color (African American) i really appreciate there BB line and them using Queen Latifah , Janelle Monae & Zendaya makes me feel like i can look as amazing as anyone else in make up
Fabiana B.
Fabiana B.
Fort Myers, FL
I have used different types of covergirl mascara. I have liked some more than others but I think they all do their job well. Among which I have used are:
-CG VOLUME Exact
-CG Professional masks all-in-one
-CG lashblastvolume
Philina B.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not oil based does smooth out like it should stays all day has full coverage doesn't seem to run like others do or run off on your clothes or anyone else's if you are hugging them or more doesn't have a scent looks flawless
Cindi S.
Cindi S.
Athens, GA
Cover girl is a staple in every girl's makeup bag. It's cheaper but offers good products. Because it's cheaper, the products aren't all the best quality. However, the majority of them are really good and you can't go wrong.
Viridiana V.
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
This is a great drugstore brand and it's a great quality. I don't really buy much but i need to start getting things to try from them. I've tried very few things and they were amazing. So I will totally check them out again
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.