BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to cofesar that covergirl was one of the first lines of beauty products that I use and I love .... has the layer of transforming your face in an extraordinary way, has a wide range of tones and colors that are fabulous
Kara P.
Kara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is so hot or miss. I haven't loved a lot of these products for a long time. In fact, the only thing I can find that works for me is the clump crusher mascara. I do like the mascara, but I wish this brand had more.
I love covergirl & me being a young lady of color (African American) i really appreciate there BB line and them using Queen Latifah , Janelle Monae & Zendaya makes me feel like i can look as amazing as anyone else in make up
Janice W.
Janice W.
Camby, IN
This is great for the beginner. I think they're one of the best drug store brands. They have a wide variety of good quality products. Customer service is great. The website and toll free number has a lot of good suggestions.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great makeup brand! One of the best drugstore brands it's affordable too! It's not my first go to brand but I do love certain things like their mascaras and maybe some times lipsticks. I would shop this brand again though :)
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like some of their products, but it's hit or miss. I love the new matte BB cream, it's good coverage for a BB cream but it's not super greasy like most of the drugstore BB creams out there. The price of covergirl is great.
Fabiana B.
Fabiana B.
Fort Myers, FL
I have used different types of covergirl mascara. I have liked some more than others but I think they all do their job well. Among which I have used are:
-CG VOLUME Exact
-CG Professional masks all-in-one
-CG lashblastvolume
Cindi S.
Cindi S.
Athens, GA
Cover girl is a staple in every girl's makeup bag. It's cheaper but offers good products. Because it's cheaper, the products aren't all the best quality. However, the majority of them are really good and you can't go wrong.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl makes some good make up for a good price. Pros are the prices and it's a big selection. Cover girl is my first choice because it's affordable and not high priced. I recommend it especially if your budget is tight
Philina B.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not oil based does smooth out like it should stays all day has full coverage doesn't seem to run like others do or run off on your clothes or anyone else's if you are hugging them or more doesn't have a scent looks flawless
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.