Add a Photo
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Jan. 27, 2017, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best drugstore makeup available. I love their super sizer Fiber Mascara. It makes my lashes look thicker and fuller. Their true match foundation is a quality product and comes in the widest variety of shades I have ever seen.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
Jan. 27, 2017, 12:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like some of their products, but it's hit or miss. I love the new matte BB cream, it's good coverage for a BB cream but it's not super greasy like most of the drugstore BB creams out there. The price of covergirl is great.
Janice W.
Janice W.
Camby, IN
Jan. 6, 2017, 2:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is great for the beginner. I think they're one of the best drug store brands. They have a wide variety of good quality products. Customer service is great. The website and toll free number has a lot of good suggestions.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great makeup brand! One of the best drugstore brands it's affordable too! It's not my first go to brand but I do love certain things like their mascaras and maybe some times lipsticks. I would shop this brand again though :)
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl & me being a young lady of color (African American) i really appreciate there BB line and them using Queen Latifah , Janelle Monae & Zendaya makes me feel like i can look as amazing as anyone else in make up
Fabiana B.
Fabiana B.
Fort Myers, FL
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used different types of covergirl mascara. I have liked some more than others but I think they all do their job well. Among which I have used are:
-CG VOLUME Exact
-CG Professional masks all-in-one
-CG lashblastvolume
Kara P.
Kara P.
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is so hot or miss. I haven't loved a lot of these products for a long time. In fact, the only thing I can find that works for me is the clump crusher mascara. I do like the mascara, but I wish this brand had more.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Jan. 7, 2017, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl makes some good make up for a good price. Pros are the prices and it's a big selection. Cover girl is my first choice because it's affordable and not high priced. I recommend it especially if your budget is tight
Viridiana V.
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a great drugstore brand and it's a great quality. I don't really buy much but i need to start getting things to try from them. I've tried very few things and they were amazing. So I will totally check them out again
Cindi S.
Cindi S.
Athens, GA
Jan. 29, 2017, 12:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a staple in every girl's makeup bag. It's cheaper but offers good products. Because it's cheaper, the products aren't all the best quality. However, the majority of them are really good and you can't go wrong.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.