COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Denise M.
Denise M.

I use the Covergirl pressed powder oil control makeup. It feels light and was able to find a color that actually mat hes my skin. It control the shine with maybe just a couple of applications through out the day depending how active my day is.
kayy n.
kayy n.
Havre De Grace, MD

cover girl is an amazing brand all there mascaras are amazing! aswell as there eye shadows! totally recommend
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Phoenix, AZ

I like CoverGirl mascara, nail polish, lipstick..You name it! Also foundation, they have a wide range of variety to choose from!
Luisa L.
Luisa L.

I have only try the face powder and i think its good its not the best thing ever but it works good!!!
Amy F.
Amy F.
San Marcos, CA

Love cover girl! It is great for an affordable price! I may buy a cover girl item before an expensive name brand
Savanah H.
Savanah H.
Cottage Grove, TN

Love there products affordable also good quality love there mascara just love all there makeup in general my shopping experience is great with cover girl foundation is good to I do recommend trying out there products
Katie C.
Katie C.
Thornville, OH

Covergirl is a brand you can count on. I have had my fair share with off brands and nothing compares to the value and coverage from their products whether it's foundation or powered foundation to eyeshadow or blush. I always have Covergirl in my bag.
Randi Y.
Randi Y.

CoverGirl is a household name for a reason. Their products are inexpensive and reliable. I've never once purchased a CoverGirl products that did not meet or exceed my expectations. Their mascaras are some of the best on the market, frequently topping out consumer's top picks lists. My two faces are the LashBlast volume (orange tube) and the So Lashy! with the funky new brush.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

Covergirl products are great! Especially the Outlast line. I love the concealer. It covers all of my under eye darkness. Prices are every affordable.
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Arlington, WA

I have never liked Covergirl. I think their products are cheap and low-quality. The only good thing I have to say about their company is that I like their original mascara. In my opinion, the lash blast mascara is the only product worth purchasing from this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.