BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Saylor C.
Saylor C.
Boone, NC
I've tried several foundations and powders and overall have had a great experience with all covergirl makeup. Wide variety of products and shades.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the covergirl clump crusher mascara, it really does keep your mascara clump free and really does look pretty natural. Stays on all day and comes off easily at the end of the day with a wipe.
April H.
April H.
Louisville, OH
I like Covergirl. It's one of the diff products I have used for years, it's still slightly affordable and the have good products.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Goshen, IN
Covergirl is my favorite! I love their mascara hands down!!! & I don't use many cosmetics, but the ones I do are Covergirl!!! Easy, breezy, beautiful!
Kayleigh R.
Kayleigh R.
Albertville
Love the makeup I've always used your power it's every light and I always liked the smell
Janinna H.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
Es de calidad no me quejo del producto ya que tengo desde base de maquillaje hasta un cancelear y en este momento estoy muy satisfecha con mis productos.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Donna, TX
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand and they have so many great products. I've lost count of how many products Ive tried by them.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Canyon Lake, TX
I normally do not wear makeup but when i do Cover girl is my go to product. I enjoy the colors on eye shadows and I like their eyeliner.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Covergirl since I started wearing makeup 16 years ago. Their products work with my skin and I have never found a product I didn't like. Since they came out with their Tru line, I've been using it faithfully.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
Covergirl
Will do for a quick in a pinch run to walmart and grab something .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.