COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Carolina L.
Carolina L.
I really like this brand. I like the price point as it let's me experiment with different products.
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
Good for filler products in your makeup kit. I think the mascara is better than higher end department store brands and you can usually find a coupon. So win/win
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Crittenden, KY
Covergirl is a great drug store product just when you're looking for cheap things to just throw on your face on a bland day
Andrea Alejandra A.
Andrea Alejandra A.
MASCARAS DE PESTAÑAS ME ENCANTA TIENE EL VOLUMEN QUE ME ENCANTA SUS COMERCIALES INCREIBLES COVERGIRL ES EXCELENTE MARCA DE MAQUILLAJE
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Lanham, MD
I have their mascara and it works like it should. It's a pretty standard and I would use it again.
Noelle H.
Noelle H.
Omaha, NE
As far as drugstore make-up goes, CoverGirl is pretty decent. It gets the job done! I love the LashBlast mascara. It drew me in with its bright color and I've been happy with its performance. I try to get mine for $5 or less, and when I can find that, I stock up!
Marilyn L.
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY
This is a good brand. The quality is great and the formulas are good as well. I love the fact that it is a drugstore brand and while it might not be super cheap its still not expensive. I personally like their lipsticks, definitely recommend this brand.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kinsley, KS
Cover girl eye liner and mascara are the only eye products that don't irritate my eyes. I absolutely love using cover girl products.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Lawrence, KS
I enjoy covergirls products when I've bought them but they aren't a go to brand for me
Dallas B.
Dallas B.
Junction City, KS
My favorite product is the mascara. They have many different kinds to choose from. Mascara is my go to product. Waterproof really works.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.