Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Allie S.
Allie S.

I love cover girl! They make great products for everyday use! You will get hooked after trying!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR

Covergirl is amazing. Not only for their prices, but their selection. I can always find what I need when I shop this brand.
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL

Covergirl is hit or miss for me. They have nice powders most of the time, and lip products.
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA

I love cover girls mascara! One of my favorite drug store brands! They make my fair lashes stand out dark and full!
Kayli Y.
Kayli Y.
Princeton, KY

I love how much makeup cover girl has to offer. They have a great selection of things to choose from. And they are all affordable.
Ivette P.
Ivette P.
San Diego, CA

Marca súper duradera, a mil me encanta mucho. 3/ súper fácil encontrar en cualquier tienda
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Cleveland, GA

I usually use covergirl for foundation but would love to try more of the product. The foundation really works well for spreading and covering my face!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Battle Creek, MI

Great drugstore line.
The super size fiber mascara is great!
TruMatch line is excellent for someone who cannot afford high end
Karla G.
Karla G.

buenos productos pero sobre todo que este tipo de productos aparte de encontrarlos en su propia tienda los puedes conseguir en muchisimas partes mas como en farmacias y supermercados
A J.
A J.

Great go to brand, I do enjoy their mascaras and their lips products. Their other products lack some when it comes to coverage or being to pricey for how much you have to use in one go. They do have good packaging though.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.