Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Liz E.
Liz E.
Potsdam, Ny

I love the mascara! Long lasting and gives my lashes volume. The price & quality are great.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

I like Covergirl products overall but many times it's a hit or miss. I like their price and packaging. I wish they would make a natural or organic line that would be great. I love their lipgloss it's one of my favorite purchase from this line. I always recommend Covergirl to my friends.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Albuquerque, NM

Awesome products! I love the bb creams, eyeshadows and eyeliners. My favorite is the liquid foundation with a powder finish. Great quality and very ship you can get them in a drugstore at great prices. Covergirl can be your to go makeup at anytime!
Xochitl S.
Xochitl S.

Favorite brand since I was in middleschool, high quality I love all the glitter in the eyeshadows it's afforable and good coverage.
Cristy F.
Cristy F.
Tarrs, PA

I tried a cover girl foundation. The color matched me really well which is hard for me but the coverage was not so great. I felt like my foundation did not last the whole day.
Ronda G.
Ronda G.
Fulda, IN

Are use cover girl from time to time. I am satisfied with their products. They have a large selection of different shades. Which I enjoy
Lori S.
Lori S.
Paoli, IN

Covergirl is a great makeup company! I use a lot of covergirl cosmetics. It is fun to shop for! It is also very affordable!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.

Covertgirl is a good make-up brand, I do not use much products from this brand because I have not had the opportunity, but the little I've tried has gone well for me.
Meredith P.
Meredith P.

Love the foundation, I use the liquid clean matte and it has great coverage and lasts all day!
Raven R.
Raven R.

I've been a fan of Cover Girl for 25ish years. As I've grown, I've discovered other brands but still have a soft spot for this brand. Absolutely love the better skin line, especially the powder foundation.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.