Add a Photo

Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Feb. 1, 2017, 1:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
In terms of BB cream and foundation range, Covergirl has me covered. They have the BB cream and powder foundation I use on a regular basis and their formula died wounded for my patch, combination, acne skin.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Feb. 6, 2017, 9:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Generally decent products especially for the price. But you do get what you pay for. Doesn't go as far as the more expensive brands do so not as good a value as you would think. Great for kids or teens that are just starting in makeup. Or something you just want to try like a new color eyeshadow.

Also don't like their stance on animal testing.
Christa E.
Christa E.
Grover, NC
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:48 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has so many different things to offer from lips to eyes to all over coverage, great brand I'll definitely continue to purchase this brand items
Tierney O.
Tierney O.
Racine, WI
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Decent quality makeup. One of the best drugstore brands. I would recommend their mascarras, they're very good quality.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Dec. 31, 2016, 12:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great brand for cheaper products. It's best to buy at Walmart and not at a grocery store, or anywhere else for that matter if you're concerned w/ price. The hardest part is matching your skin tone since you're buying this at Walmart and not an Ulta or Sephora where they maybe can give a sample.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Feb. 6, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great starter makeup brand but recently I haven't been impressed with their products to be honest. I just feel like the quality is not quite there.
Emilee W.
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has very great makeup! But the last product I bought was The Super Sizer in waterproof! This mascara makes my eye lashes look perfect! The only thing I do not like, is that I have to scrub at my eye lashes to get this mascara off. If I was going to recommend this, I would buy the NON-waterproof!
Dovana F.
Dovana F.
Gonzales, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When I first used cover it was a foundation I hardly didn't like it because it always came out cakey and too oily.
Baileigh G.
Baileigh G.
Big Rapids, MI
Feb. 6, 2017, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL has always been a good product since i was younger. Their products are good quality and have good prices.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite product from Covergirl is one of their pressed powders, it works as the best contour shade I have ever used.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.