BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
One of my favorite makeup brands. I use powders, blushes, eyeliner, bronzers, and eye shadows the most.
Susana P.
Susana P.
Woodinville , WA
I love those products. I use a lot when I make up. I like its lipstick, its bronzer and its mask. I think this products are really good for a professional and a normal person who loves use makeup
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
I normally purchase this brand because it is cheap and does the job effectively. I only gave it four stars because there is some stuff that I look for and can't seem to find it. It's nice to cover up the shine of my super oily face. I would be a repeat customer of this product.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Philadelphia, PA
My second favorite drugstore brand. I love their mascaras the best. My favorite is the lash blast fusion.
Norma H.
Norma H.
Horton, AL
I love covergirl makeup! Very affordable and gets the job done, and you're not spending a ton of money.
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Gray

Love the clean and clear line of foundation.It looks good all day,it's a light foundation that you can hardly tell you are wearing.
Betsy W.
Betsy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this makeup on a daily basis and it stays on all day' I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is on the go!
renee t.
renee t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brands to use the eye shadows are well pigment and the lipsticks are beautiful
Eliza G.
Eliza G.
I love their big plumping mascaras their long lasting and affordable, they have great products.
Waleska J.
Waleska J.
Highland Park, NJ
Super feminine makeup and at quite affordable prices, I like your eyelash masks
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.