BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shannon M.
Smethport, PA
I mainly use their basic black eyeliner abd I also like the foundation and concealer. They have amazing eyeshadow pallets to choose from. Very well priced product
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
Esta linea es super facil de conseguie, en cualquiera dw tus tiendas lo piedes coseguir. Me gusta muchi
Veronica W.
Albertville, AL
I love all their products especially their face powders. Cover girl make up is the best and the cheapest!
MaKayla J.
Dickinson , ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. I buy just about everything cover girl. Foundation, mascara, eye liner, powders. I love it all. It's good quality. Also it's very affordable.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love everything about this makeup brand. Best drug store brand I still haven't tried their foundations but their other products yes.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA
Cover girl is hit and miss. I love some of their formulas, and they're affordable. I think they need to come out with some paler shades IMO.
Carrissa B.
Middleburg, FL
COVERGIRL is one of my favorite brands of make up. Its a go to brand because it is very affordable and long lasting make up. One of my mascaras that i swear by, is the "Super Sizer Fibers". It crates a falsies look to my make up and i love it. COVERGIRL products are definitely products i would repurchase.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan girl of Cover girl. Ive been using this brand for years. From mascaras to liners to eyeshadows, this brand will not dissappoint! You can find this product at most drugstores, for a super low price. They have some of my favorite eyeshadows of all time.
Codie V.
Hickory , NC
I have been using covergirl for years and I always default back to them. They are the only band that I have found for the perfect concealer. I love all their powder foundation for helping to set my makeup. I will always go back to them again and again
Shawna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like their foundation Great prices and can find at a lot of different stores.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.