Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Ivette P.
Ivette P.
San Diego, CA

Marca súper duradera, a mil me encanta mucho. 3/ súper fácil encontrar en cualquier tienda
I love cover girl i resantly bought a foundation and its okay at a point it made my face flacky but i guess cuz im not a real expert on makeup but other then that the mascaras are awsome
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Cleveland, GA

I usually use covergirl for foundation but would love to try more of the product. The foundation really works well for spreading and covering my face!
Karla G.
Karla G.

buenos productos pero sobre todo que este tipo de productos aparte de encontrarlos en su propia tienda los puedes conseguir en muchisimas partes mas como en farmacias y supermercados
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Florence

I love the coverage I get from cover girl foundation! Great quality products! You can never go wrong if you're looking for a drug store type product.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Cumberland, MD

Covergirl is my go to Mascara. With so many options I try a different one each time and am always pleased. Long bold lashes without the clump.... sign me up!
Allie S.
Allie S.

I love cover girl! They make great products for everyday use! You will get hooked after trying!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Youngstown, OH

Cover girl is a good product for the price. I used it as a starter make up and some of the products I still use
Julie N.
Julie N.
Spokane, WA

I use Cover Girl mascara, I love the coverage I get when applying this mascara and only having to apply one coat. Plus I like that Covergirl cosmetics are affordable.
Krys F.
Krys F.
Lockhart, TX

Good ol' cover girl. It's the make up every teenager starts out with. Love trying some of their eye shadow and blush colors in order to play around with my look. Good products at good prices.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.