Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Molly M.
Molly M.

Cover girl has my favorite setting powder. Keeps me from getting oily and stays put. I do wish that they had more of a color choice but for the price you can't beat it. I would definitely recommend it if you're on a budget.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Broken Arrow, OK

The covergirl lash blast waterproof mascara is my all time favorite foe waterproof. It holds up through crying, swimming, and also gives a great curl. I recommend this mascara all the time when people need a good waterproof one.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Canton, GA

I have used covergirl for a very long time! They have some really great products!!
LaTese W.
LaTese W.

This brand is okay...very inexpensive..I like mascara it gives off long beautiful lashes..
Allison B.
Allison B.

Cover girl is my go to drug store brand. The quality isn't quite that if some of the higher end companies but overall I like a lot of covergirl products. I particularly like their liquid foundation. There are plenty of colors to make sure it perfectly matches your skin tone. Plus, it's super affordable.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Marble Falls, TX

I have really dry and sensitive skin so I use the CoverGirl sensitive skin powder and it makes my face look so smooth.
Priya P.
Priya P.

I love Covergirl products! I've never been disappointed and the ingredients are very friendly to my skin.
Helen A.
Helen A.

Long lasting makeup that won't smudge or drip when it rains all day long wear.I love that it's so cheap
Adriana B.
Adriana B.

Their shadows are a bit dusty but they look good. Little pigmentation. Your eyelash mascara is the best. The bases I like a lot are light but I love them. I recommend them. Completely covers. Not greasy. Their correctors are good
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Twentynine Palms , CA

I really like these products. They are affordable and always have my shade. I'm really loving the ready set gorgeous foundation
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.