BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Irene S.
Irene S.
Lilburn, GA
To be honest I got this product free for my honest review. I absolutely love this Covergirl colorlicious lip gloss because it smells really good. It also really mosturizes my lips and gives them a slightly pink color.
William A.
William A.
Clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand. Such a huge variety of products for people on a budget with decent quality. Eyeshadows are not the best but I find that to be the same for all drugstore eyeshadows
Carli P.
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brand for simple cheap makeup products that I need to buy such as under eye concealer, which actually works really good. I do like cover girl a lot it just wouldn't be my first choice.
Uzcategui D.
Uzcategui D.
Beauty Junkie Expert

It is a line of product that I use for the daily, they have products of light coverage that help a lot for the day to day and have a more delicate and natural makeup.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Fairless Hls, PA
Most cover girl products make me break out. Not a fan whatsoever. I highly recommend not using if you have very sensitive skin. It's also. Very hard for me to find a foundation to match my skin tone because they are all so yellow.
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.
Love the Covergirl products!! I have sensitive skin and they never irritate my skin 💚
Jami Lynn C.
Jami Lynn C.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lipstick. Affordable price and long lasting wear. Color selection is great too.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl is an amazing brand ! I love the fact that they have a male cover girl it's expiring and definitely a boost of confidence! I purchase a lot of stuff from here because very thing is amazing I recommend a lot of people to try it out
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
Covergirl is such a known brand it's was the 1st I ever used and will always be a favorite definitely the clean line
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I have loved cover girl cosmetics since I was a teenager. Their lash blast mascara is my absolute favorite.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.