Add a Photo

Charity H.
Owensboro, KY
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Its a little pricey but the quality is good. My shade that I need is always in stock. There are a lot of different options to choose from in foundation, eyeliner and eye shades
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Carbondale, PA
Feb. 6, 2017, 7:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl foundation is my go-to skin product to cover blemishes and make my skin look even and smooth. I love that the brand has a wide variety of options, from liquid to powder, that work for every skin tone.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For a drugstore makeup I really enjoy cover girl. I purchased a foundation and I absolutely love it for the price! Will purchase again
Raissa E.
Raissa E.
Hollywood, FL
Feb. 6, 2017, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great company! Never really disappoints! I absolutely love for what they stand for and is always willing to try new things from this company.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Apex, NC
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their 24 hour lip stain. Only complaint is that it can get a bit clumpy and wears away near the inner part of the lips after eating or drinking which leaves a "lip liner " look behind
Hayli S.
Hayli S.
Rome, GA
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl eyeliner is my go-to, always! I love how easy it is to apply, but I don't like the smudging in the corners of my eyes. I love the eyeliners & eyeshadows! I'll always purchase CoverGirl, no matter what!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Jan. 11, 2017, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is great! I just recently received their products in a vox box! Best concealer ever!!!
tammy R.
tammy R.
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been wearing cover girl since my teenage years an I love it. Makes me feel beautiful and now in my older years makes me look and feel younger.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Posen, IL
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
First started off using this product. Still use it today! Very affordable and long lasting products!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Feb. 1, 2017, 1:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
In terms of BB cream and foundation range, Covergirl has me covered. They have the BB cream and powder foundation I use on a regular basis and their formula died wounded for my patch, combination, acne skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.