Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Megan C.
Megan C.
Spring, TX

Covergirl has always been a favorite of mine. I remember growing up watching americas next top model and how I thought that it was so amazing that the winner would be the next face of Covergirl. They have made waves recently with the announcement of their first Coverboy!! How exciting! I think that it is amazing to be able to buy products from the line and support the changes in the makeup industry that they promote!
Nyocca F.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Recently I tried the foundation, it was light weight and the price was reasonable. it could be a little more thicker for a fuller coverage but maybe I tried the wrong one.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Hmmm havent ised any of it but im planning to buy a concealer since ive been hearing a lot of positive comments about this brand
Marjery S.
Marjery S.
Brampton

I bought the Face Primer for oily skin and it really works good. I also bought the Golden TruNaked palette and I super love the colors, very pigmented and very easy to blend. I also bought BB Cream and I love the quality worth it. I also bought the Katy Kat Lipstick and I really love the colors.
Marie S.
Marie S.

I don't typically use Covergirl in my makeup routine. But I gave this 3 stars because I recently tried the Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, and I could rave on for days. I have VERY dry skin and it goes on so smoothly, my skin looks soft and glowy and natural and like everything I'd expect in a foundation. It is very light coverage so I need to double layer to cover up some scarring, but I prefer this to my L'Oreal Lumi, which was my go-to before.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Norfolk, VA

The type of make up that's good and affordable. I use it all the time and so does my mom. It's a very trust worthy brand. They are constantly improving their products.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Viroqua, WI

I bought my favorite mascara from Covergirl. I do not have much experience with the brand, but the only thing I do not like about my mascara is that it does not really curl my lashes up, and sometimes will make them really clumpy. I am willing to try anything else from the brand.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Jacksonville, AR

I really like Covergirl products! They are a great, fair price; decent quality, and stay on your face for a long time!
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.

This brand I consider more for daily makeup, since it is a little classic, however, it is of good quality, have good coverage and a practical presentation.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Waxahachie, TX

Absolutely love the foundation shades available. So easy to match your skin tone and not look like you are a clown. Does not leave your face feeling thick and heavy. Stays refreshed looking all day long.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.