BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Lagrange, OH
Covergirl has been a tried and true beauty brand since I can remember. While their products are not top notch, they are a great value and are wonderful for someone who does not wear much makeup or is just starting to. I like these products for the affordability and the ease of accessibility.
Margo V.
Margo V.
Gastonia, NC
I have to admit, the smell of just regular covergirl foundation is just what I like. It covers blemishes and is very inexpensive. Just pick it up at the local pharmacy.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ore City, TX
I use covergirl everyday for one of my makeup products and it never gets old.
Julissa W.
Julissa W.
This line is pretty good for the price and they have a range of products to chose from with different color choices to find.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Saxton, PA
Overpriced for the quality. It's a decent brand but elf is equal in quality and much better priced, cover girl just is a much more well known brand. I avoid purchasing this when buying cheaper make up.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
Covergirl is always great! It's affordable. Does the job. Nothing you don't need and everything you do. It's my go to makeup for everything.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
DORAL , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es grandioso lo que estos productos pueden hacer. Tienen de todo, realmente con muy buena calidad y es asequible. Me encantan sus polvos compactos y las mascaras. Al igual que todas las marcas tiene sus contras, pero los, "pros* son más!
Audra S.
Audra S.
Five Points, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love your cat eye mascara it makes my eyes really pop and look great and makes my make up really come together
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
Covergirl, like most cosmetics companies has it's hits and misses. In 2016 two of my favorite products they came out with are the Clean Matte BB Cream. More like a foundation, it keeps me matte all day with great coverage. The other was their Supersize mascara. I've picked this up for as little as $5.99 and I'd put it up against any high end mascara out there. The brush takes some getting used to but the end result is beautiful.
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a fam of this brand very much. I've tried thw foundations and powders but nothing worked for me. I really like the mascaras however. One of the top brands of mascar I will use.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.