BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Cincinnati, OH
Cover girl is affordable and great makeup. It lasts all day and is just what I need. I would compare it to other products that you have to buy from a seller.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Covergirl is a good drugstore brand. I highly recommend people that are new to makeup to give this brand a try :)
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Long Beach, CA
I don't really buy too many Covergirl products because I can't really try any of them out. The testers that they usually have at the stores, people take them or are broken and unusable. The products I do use, I think are great. I mostly use their eye makeup and they haven't disappointed once.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sanford, NC
I have always used covergirl makeup!! Since I was a teenager it has been the best makeup!! They stand by their product
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
taylor mill, KY
I've use the foundation. I like it, but it doesn't blend all that great. I did match my skin tone, but you could definitely still tell a difference. It is affordable. Pro is it does not smell bad. I would recommend this to someone who needs a somewhat cheap foundation, but would also warn they are paying for what they get.
Delaney E.
Delaney E.
Hodgenville, KY
My Covergirl eyeshadow is my go-to for every occasion! The shades go perfectly with the colors of my eyes and apply so well!
Rose N.
Rose N.
I mainly use cover girl powder. I haven't been able to find a translucent powder that can match their price and ability to blend well with my skin tone.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
PECOS , TX
For the basics and when I need something last minute, CoverGirl is the only drug store cosmetic that I will use. It affordable, convenient and they carry a good variety of products and colors. I have used them for years and will continue to do so.
Xitlaly M.
Xitlaly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was one of the first brands that I was introduced to. I love the quality of the makeup, it's also affordable.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl. Their products don't break me out like others its a great price and the have my shade which helps since I am a neutral skin tone. They have many great products and its really diverse so no matter what you should be able to find your shade.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.