Add a Photo

Photos (107)
McKenzie L.
McKenzie L.
Bellefontaine, OH

Love their mascara! I have tried a lot of different kinds, especially since mascara is the only thing I wear most days, and I always find myself returning to covergirl.
Denise M.
Denise M.

I use the Covergirl pressed powder oil control makeup. It feels light and was able to find a color that actually mat hes my skin. It control the shine with maybe just a couple of applications through out the day depending how active my day is.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Phoenix, AZ

I like CoverGirl mascara, nail polish, lipstick..You name it! Also foundation, they have a wide range of variety to choose from!
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.

The lipstick and lipgloss are amazing they make your lips look a bit bright like they shine a bit brighter
Luisa L.
Luisa L.

I have only try the face powder and i think its good its not the best thing ever but it works good!!!
Randi Y.
Randi Y.

CoverGirl is a household name for a reason. Their products are inexpensive and reliable. I've never once purchased a CoverGirl products that did not meet or exceed my expectations. Their mascaras are some of the best on the market, frequently topping out consumer's top picks lists. My two faces are the LashBlast volume (orange tube) and the So Lashy! with the funky new brush.
Meleah W.
Meleah W.

I have always used Covergirl makeup since I was a little girl. It's affordable and the products are great. Everything from the concealer to the eyeliner, every product from covergirl I've used has been wonderful. There is a wide variety of colors to choose from for every skin tone, beautiful shades of eye shadows, and lip colors. The products go on smooth and easy to blend.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.

Another one of my drug store favorites. Very inexpensive and good quality as well. It's definetly a brand you can trust.
Noelle P.
Noelle P.

Good products, simple to use, good for beginners. Some are better than others, but i personally have no complaints.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

Covergirl products are great! Especially the Outlast line. I love the concealer. It covers all of my under eye darkness. Prices are every affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.