Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

I love covergirl products they my momma bought me my first makeup set with I was 14 and it was all covergirl products they really know what they are doing cause I always get covergirl stuff and am always happy ๐Ÿ˜Š with the stuff that I get ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sara F.
Sara F.
Grove City, OH

Awesome drug store brand. If I need something cheap, but still searching for a quality product, I always go to covergirl!
Brook R.
Brook R.
Nampa, ID

You get what you pay for with covergirl. It's not the best in the beauty industry, but it's not the worst either! It's affordable and gets the job done and that's why I use it!
Haley B.
Haley B.

I have been a huge fan of their mascara in the blue tube for years. Me, my mom, and my aunt all have used this product for ever it is great mascara for the price but I have noticed recently that have changed the formula and it isn't as good as it use to be.
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX

Most covergirl products are right on point because of the quality for the price but just like any brand they do have hits and misses with the products. Over all I will continue to purchase products because price is one of my main concerns, I'll just make sure to read reviews before.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX

I've used CoverGirl products pretty much since I started wearing makeup and they've always been a really reliable brand. As an adult I find myself drawn to other drugstore brands, I feel like CoverGirl is trying to stay on trend, but their products aren't advancing the way some other brands are.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

I'm in using cover girl since I was in middle school they Holly's house and amazing products out you're always coming up with new things different formulas for everything is just absolutely a great company
Corina G.
Corina G.
las vegas, NV

Cover has a few things i love but not dying over for.. I mostly love there concealer and eyeshadow palettes. Pigments are grear for how affordable they are.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC

Great classic makeup company that keeps producing solid makeup. They stay current with new products and ever improving their time standing classics. They have a wonderful color range in all of their products including foundations, blushes, and eye shadows!
Ezequiel g.
Ezequiel g.

they are gaat loveeee it cheeaap and good thanks guy! my sking is bad and they are really good!!! thanks againg
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.