Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ

I love cover girl. There máscaras are the best it makes my lashes look natural and big. I always recommended
leann b.
leann b.

i have purchased different products and tried most, and cannot say that i'm disappointed at all
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

I am a fan of covergirl foundation. I find it affordable, easy to apply without giving you the orange look.Its easy to blend as well.
Allison V.
Allison V.
Yorktown, VA

I love how affordable all of their products are and how good quality they are. My favorite is the ready set gorgeous powder.
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC

Me
Encanta #CoverGirl llevo años usando su base . Me tapa toda las imperfecciones de la cara, es de larga duración, no da brillo 💖
Y lo mejor es que no son caros
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ

I use covergirl very often and when I go to a drug store I always find myself buying cover girl products. The products I use from them are always good. I use their lipsticks and really enjoy them. Although you have to re apply many times they are still very great.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS

great and affordable brand. it is so diverse and fits to any kind of skin type. i love covergirl so much! you can get it anywhere
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Redding, CA

Reliable and cheap. My go to powder and eyeliner. A must have in my makeup bag. Can not live without.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Rochester, NY

I luke most of their products. I think this is a good quality make up brand. I love their foundation.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ

Covergirl is very hit and miss for me. I love their Luminous foundation and their mascaras. I also really like the goldens pallet they released last year. It is very pigmented and has very similar quality to the original Naked Pallet. However, I am not a fan of their concealers and blushes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.