BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Covergirl is such a great make up brand! I use all types of their products from eye shadows to lip sticks. Very good products!
Britany D.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy Covergirl makeup. It's one of my favorite makeup brands. I've been using it for a long time now. It always gives me the look I'm looking for and it's affordable. I like how Covergirl has a wide range of makeup products and I highly recommend the brand.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Odessa, TX
i use certain makeup for certain things, i use covergirl mascara, i love covergirl lash blast. i have tried other brand of mascaras that didnt do my eyes justice. i have very long eyelashes and lash blast makes my eyelashes even longer!!!!!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC
I have not found a product that don't like from covergirl. I enjoy that I can buy this brand anywhere, with great quality and at a decent price. I will continue buying this product line since they offer everything I use
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Orlando, FL
This is the only foundation and powder that matches my skin tone. I regularly am asked what foundation I use and people are shocked when I say it's CoverGirk! They are expecting it to be something more expensive. This is also the only brand I can use that doesn't break me out.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Your go to makeup in a rush . You can find it at your local retail and pharmacy usually.. Always reasonable price
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is awesome. They have such a nice line of affordable products that are just great. I love their compact foundation and their face powder. Really nice products for drugstore makeup.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Clay Center, KS
Covergirls eyeliner is the best by far. I have great luck getting it to stay where I want it to. But sometimes it breaks off really easy. But other than that it's great!
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best makeup I have bought in a while. Not everything is for me concerning makeup but covergirl is the best. Love their lipstick and how they make my lip stay moisturized and how you can't tell I am even wearing any makeup on! The best for me.
Love the wide variety of products. I use their lose powder daily and love it. The "puff" it comes with works perfectly fine on my skin. Their long lasting lipstick actually lasts as well, but can be a little bit drying. Available at any drug stores!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.