Add a Photo

Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Decent cheaper makeup product. I like some of their products but tend to stay away from their lipsticks, as they didn't wear long or seem to be worth it. They have some great eyeshadow colors and they look great on. You can't beat the price and when you find in stores you can a lot of times find great deals on these products.
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Feb. 6, 2017, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are great for what they cost. All products are reasonably priced and cheaper than most other make up products. My favorite is the mascara! It gives my lashes a super long and false effect. I would recommend their products if looking for reasonable and descent make up :)
Marilyn L.
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a good brand. The quality is great and the formulas are good as well. I love the fact that it is a drugstore brand and while it might not be super cheap its still not expensive. I personally like their lipsticks, definitely recommend this brand.
Jihan M.
Jihan M.
NYC
Feb. 6, 2017, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The products are definitely affordable and useful. Very easy to use and easy to find to in about any pharmacy store.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Lawrence, KS
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy covergirls products when I've bought them but they aren't a go to brand for me
Belinda W.
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a good product that I have used over the years for a long time. You can buy it at most store and it is reasonably priced
Mary A.
Mary A.
Hemet, CA
Jan. 8, 2017, 4:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I buy the volume eye shadows and love them. The price is rights and the quality is great.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Goodlettsville , Tennessee
Jan. 8, 2017, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This product really covers all my blemishes. I love it. It's hard to find something that works but this product does for me.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Madison, IN
Dec. 29, 2016, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
this is the best makeup that last all day and still looks great in the evening. does not come off until you take it off. pro is it is affordable, con is i have light skin and hard to match foundation sometimes, i will buy more covergirl products in the future.
Miley l.
Miley l.
Feb. 6, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great drugstore brand my moms favorite mascara is cover girl and her lashes are always on point this is a great choice for makeup beginners and pros alike covergirl is always a good choice
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.