Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Cleveland, GA

I usually use covergirl for foundation but would love to try more of the product. The foundation really works well for spreading and covering my face!
María Fernanda S.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL

I think the price/quality is really good. I usually buy Covergirl when I go to the drugstore and need makeup with good coverage that doesnt make my face break out. i'm super into the Outlast line and also their collaboration with Olay, that foundation is REALLY good.
Denisha T.
Denisha T.

Easy breezy beautiful cover girl! Who doesn't love cover girl lol everything is amazing my go to cosmetics
A J.
A J.

Great go to brand, I do enjoy their mascaras and their lips products. Their other products lack some when it comes to coverage or being to pricey for how much you have to use in one go. They do have good packaging though.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC

I have been using the Cover Girl perfect point plus eye liner for 10+ years. I have not found an eyeliner that meets there standards. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I really like this product.
Tori H.
Tori H.

Love these products! Especially the new BB cream! Amazing quality that stays matte all day and is an everyday go to of mine!
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh

I have always used a bunch of different products from the Covergirl brand and I love all of them!!
Priya P.
Priya P.

I love Covergirl products! I've never been disappointed and the ingredients are very friendly to my skin.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Freeport, ME

This like any company has hits and misses. Also depends in your skin type. But for the most part I like there product.
Brewing W.
Brewing W.

I've been using Covergirl my entire life. I have very pale and sensitive skin and so far Covergirl Matte is the one of the few that works well with my skin and covers my blemishes very nicely having a good glowing coverage. I love their mascara's since I have very long lashes the mascara is gentle on my eyes and not too heavy!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.