COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a fam of this brand very much. I've tried thw foundations and powders but nothing worked for me. I really like the mascaras however. One of the top brands of mascar I will use.
Irene S.
Irene S.
Lilburn, GA
To be honest I got this product free for my honest review. I absolutely love this Covergirl colorlicious lip gloss because it smells really good. It also really mosturizes my lips and gives them a slightly pink color.
Uzcategui D.
Uzcategui D.
Beauty Junkie Expert

It is a line of product that I use for the daily, they have products of light coverage that help a lot for the day to day and have a more delicate and natural makeup.
Wanda V.
Wanda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
im in love with covergirls foundation the ready set one. love the katy perry line they came in with also their loose powder is thev bomb. no flash backs at all foundation very medium to full coverage good quality and affordable.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
I have a few of the cover girl palettes and they are actually pretty decent. I like how they are buildable and not overly pigmented. I however wouldn't say cover girl is my favorite brand.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Fairless Hls, PA
Most cover girl products make me break out. Not a fan whatsoever. I highly recommend not using if you have very sensitive skin. It's also. Very hard for me to find a foundation to match my skin tone because they are all so yellow.
Jami Lynn C.
Jami Lynn C.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lipstick. Affordable price and long lasting wear. Color selection is great too.
Ebanas M.
Ebanas M.
Hialeah, FL
What I like most about Covergilr is the base Stay Gorgeous is a base that is not very mentioned but I think it is good and has a medium coverage for the day is perfect and is light
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl is an amazing brand ! I love the fact that they have a male cover girl it's expiring and definitely a boost of confidence! I purchase a lot of stuff from here because very thing is amazing I recommend a lot of people to try it out
Alizabeth P.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love their eyeliner and mascaras. I never really use anything else. Their foundation is full coverage. But makes me break out. Easy to find anywhere and definitely is my go to for eyes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.