BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jennifer d.
i like covergirl but their foundation is alittle oily on my skin.Might just be my skin.I would like to try a different brand.
Lisa F.
Pensacola, FL
Covergirl base comes in so many different color shades it's easy to find one that matches! It applies smoothly and easy to blend too.
Marcia T.
Denver, CO
I use clean makeup foundation by covergirl..it works great! It is lightweight and last all day..would recommend
Brenda R.
Gonzales, LA
I love the Maybeline mascaras! They are super great and stay on, they are affordable and you can get great deals with coupons they send out. It's a must have in my makeup bag.
Sonja W.
Maryland Heights, MO
I've been using Covegirl all my young and older life. I find them affordable and they have a great variety of products. I know what I like and they have what I want. I would like for them to come out with a teen line. I will always purchase Covergirl products
Carmen i.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Desde mucho tiempo uso cover girls , buenisimos productos por mucho tiempo me encanta lo recomiendo
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super buena marca de productos me gustan los labiales..bases..esmaltes ademas de buenísimos precios..
Christina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl concealer it's affordable and works wonders it is definitely top of the line
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL
Love their dark circle under eye concealer. Also love their nude lip liner.
Natalia A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Cover girl mascara is a great but not the greatest. It didn't give me the volume look I was hoping it would give
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.