COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Wood River Jt, RI

My mom and I get most of our products from here because it is affordable and has some really good eyeliners. Everything there is a great quality definitely recommend.
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Baltic, SD

Love the foundation and powder . I just wish it was a little cheaper. There are a lot of shades for each skin
Sabine K.
Sabine K.

Some of their stuff is hit or miss, but their Clump Crusher mascara is the bomb! Very affordable cosmetics and easy to find at any location. I haven't tried many of their products, but I have repurchased that mascara mentioned above several times.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN

Best products ever to use this so easy breCoverGirl Covergirl products are definitely the products I need
LaDonna W.
LaDonna W.
Texarkana, AR

I love the cover girl pressed powder! Cheap and good coverage!! I know anyone can afford $7
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Murray, KY

Their vivid matte liquid lipsticks are hit and miss. Nude colors go on great and dry Matt, darker colors like corrupt cranberry go on sticky and blotchy, have to apply multiple layers. Smell is too overpowering and it doesn't last.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.

I really enjoy covergirl as a brand. Their matte BB cream is really nice and so are their lipsticks and face powders. They are reasonably priced and easily accessible at local drugstores, target, etc.
Heather D.
Heather D.

This is one of the first brands I ever ysed of makeup. They are lower priced because it is a drugstore brand. But they are still overpriced
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Haverhill, MA

Always on top of the trends and what's in style. You can count on new items to hit the stores frequently. You also see things discontinue quickly which is saddening at times
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford

I love the variety that cover girl offers. I've bee using their foundation for years. They have so many shades, it's easy to switch up searing months when I'm more tan. It's affordable and they usually have coupons
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.