BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Lovely mom A.
Lovely mom A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like cover girl. The foundation liquid I loving it and lots of shade to picked and I found one. Very affordable and work pretty well to my skin types. I recommend it to anyone especially to the one who just started make up.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in using cover girl since I was in middle school they Holly's house and amazing products out you're always coming up with new things different formulas for everything is just absolutely a great company
It's easy to pick these up at the retail stores. Good products that are reasonably priced.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
Dodgeville, WI
I love CoverGirl it works great with my skin and makes me look natural. I love being able to go to my local store and being able to buy it I do shop at the store that sells CoverGirl a lot. I do not think they need to change anything and I would recommend shopping anywhere that sells CoverGirl.
Arianna T.
Arianna T.
Doral
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the brand that almost all the models used to look flawless on a fashion show, it has good quality
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used covergirl in High school & it was great products to use! Now it just don't work for my skin ! Very affordable
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is definitely my go to makeup. The products are really good for my complexion and they work really well as an everyday makeup that isn't super expensive
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Austintown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a good product for the price. I used it as a starter make up and some of the products I still use
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Alamosa, CO
Awesome foundation powder. The compact mirror is the perfect size and the sponge that comes with the powder works perfect to get under eyes.
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not impressed with Covergirl products from the drugstore. I think you can find much better products in the same price range from the drugstore like Maybelline or L'oreal.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.