Add a Photo

yesica e.
Mcallen, TX
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i have tried the new Kate Kat Matte lipsticks and they are amazing they are moisturizing to the lips but they are not really matte they are semi matte
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Geneva, IL
Feb. 6, 2017, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm a big fan of Covergirl products. I really like quite a few of their mascaras as well. For the price point, they're pretty good, maybe could be a little less expensive, but overall I feel like the quality matches the current price point that they're at.
Krystal E.
Krystal E.
San Antonio, TX
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl my go to drugstore makeup, my all time favorite. Their mascaras are everything! Their foundation could improve but for 8 dollars shoooot they are great! I would recommend buying all their mascaras bc they all give a different look and they are also long lasting and they do not run under the eyes.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drugstore brand. Not my favorite but the products are classic and cute. The 3 in 1 foundation is amazing and One of my favorites at the drug store. Some products (specifically the blushes and eye shadows) are not the most pigmented but buildable.
Delia T.
Delia T.
Jan. 4, 2017, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great Drugstore makeup brand! I can always find what i am looking for. there is always a large selection of shade ranges and colors to chose from!.
Nate S.
Nate S.
Annapolis, MD
Jan. 5, 2017, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have enjoyed this product line for some time. I can always find good color choices. Plenty of items to mix and match.
Carolina L.
Carolina L.
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like this brand. I like the price point as it let's me experiment with different products.
Geraldine J.
Geraldine J.
Fort Lauderdale , Florida
Feb. 6, 2017, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
this is one of my favorites brands from drugstores, is affordable, they have really good products, I love the mascara its like Im wearing false eyelashes! i would keep buying their products for sure, Im never dissapointed on covergirl so, I recommend this brand
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good for filler products in your makeup kit. I think the mascara is better than higher end department store brands and you can usually find a coupon. So win/win
Noelle H.
Noelle H.
Omaha, NE
Feb. 1, 2017, 11:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
As far as drugstore make-up goes, CoverGirl is pretty decent. It gets the job done! I love the LashBlast mascara. It drew me in with its bright color and I've been happy with its performance. I try to get mine for $5 or less, and when I can find that, I stock up!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.