BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Russiaville , IN
great mascara and eye shadow. stays on for long periods of time, and it helps me out a ton when i want to go out on the town with my boyfriend. stays on long but doesn't irritate my skin. great buy!
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Branson, MO
Perfect coverage. Light on my face. I don't breaks out when I use it. My skin is so sensitive. It's affordable and easy to pick shade wise.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Covergirl is one of the brands that have been around the lingest. That's because they make affordable quality products at a Walmart price. Always a go to mascara.
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl! the products are all so fun and such a great quality for such an amazing value! You can find exactly what you need, for so much less than other brands. I love trying out different items, and I have yet to find one I didn't like. I would definitely recommend!
Symantha H.
Symantha H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use cover girl mascara, I have used this for years, stays on all day. Great product
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
I love Covergirl products. I have tried many of these products. I have tried eyeshadows, lip sticks, mascaras, blushes, foundations, powders, and lip glosses. I have loved all the products that I have tried from Covergirl. I would love to try more.
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte, NC
Love there cover girl mascara that was my first choice at age 14 the pros is great quality cons is pricey its a great experince and no its pricey its not affordable umm just for the maacara only and that it
Lovely mom A.
Lovely mom A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like cover girl. The foundation liquid I loving it and lots of shade to picked and I found one. Very affordable and work pretty well to my skin types. I recommend it to anyone especially to the one who just started make up.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic brand! I mainly like their mascaras. I haven't used a lot from them recently. Their products are pretty consistent though
It's easy to pick these up at the retail stores. Good products that are reasonably priced.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.