Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ

I really do not like cover girl as much because I've had a lot of problems with my skin tight
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH

I like cover girl clean foundation. This is what I usually mostly use on my face when doing makeup. Its very good at covering blemishes and imperfections on your face and it doesn't really cause acne. Not sure if its for everyone but I like it.
Miriam Q.
Miriam Q.
Salem, OR

I love using the mascaras by covergirl! It's always easy to just pick out exactly what you want as they always lay them out for you to easily view. It's definitely good quality and I always go back for more!!
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Kennewick, WA

I use the cover girl lash blast mascara in dark black. I have used it since I was in the 9th grade, so far about 10 years and I can't find anything else that is so black and has a good brush. The only downside to this product is that it clumps easily so you have to be careful about how many coats you apply to it.
Alma O.
Alma O.
Alamogordo, NM

Cover girl is a good brand when it comes to mascaras i love getting them because they stays on a lot longer than others and thick witch I totally love !
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

An amazing drugstore brand. Always very affordable and lasts. Cover girl has never let me down as far as quality. My first purchase was eyeliner and I still use the same one to this day. Would recommend to anyone.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Goshen, IN

Covergirl is my overall go to makeup product! There has never been a time where I don't use some type of covergirl product on a daily basis. Covergirl can get expensive sometimes but well worth the quality of the products that I buy and use all the time!
kayy n.
kayy n.
Havre De Grace, MD

cover girl is an amazing brand all there mascaras are amazing! aswell as there eye shadows! totally recommend
Sarha A.
Sarha A.
Bakersfield, CA

Covergirl is every girls first love. Everyone starts out with that cover girl foundation. But like most of us they have come along way and grown with the times. Proud of the new things theyve come out with
Katie C.
Katie C.
Thornville, OH

Covergirl is a brand you can count on. I have had my fair share with off brands and nothing compares to the value and coverage from their products whether it's foundation or powered foundation to eyeshadow or blush. I always have Covergirl in my bag.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.