COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ore City, TX
I use covergirl everyday for one of my makeup products and it never gets old.
Julissa W.
Julissa W.
This line is pretty good for the price and they have a range of products to chose from with different color choices to find.
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used Covergirl makeup years ago when I was first wearing makeup. The price is pretty low, but unfortunately so is the quality. Low pigmentation on their eyeshadows, their eyeliners smudge all over the place, and their mascara clumps like crazy.
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
N Manchester, IN
Covergirl, is definitely one of my favorites. I do like there lipsticks, and leriquid foundations. I don't care for their mascera, had eyelashes fall out. Other than that, all good quality, and I would recommend their foundations definitely!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Michigan City, IN
I use Covergirl's 3 in 1 foundation and it is the only foundation that I have continued to buy for over a year. I normally like to try new types and brands of products unless I find one I really like, and covergirl's foundation is definitely my favorite.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
I have a few of the cover girl palettes and they are actually pretty decent. I like how they are buildable and not overly pigmented. I however wouldn't say cover girl is my favorite brand.
Audra S.
Audra S.
Five Points, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love your cat eye mascara it makes my eyes really pop and look great and makes my make up really come together
Ebanas M.
Ebanas M.
Hialeah, FL
What I like most about Covergilr is the base Stay Gorgeous is a base that is not very mentioned but I think it is good and has a medium coverage for the day is perfect and is light
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a fam of this brand very much. I've tried thw foundations and powders but nothing worked for me. I really like the mascaras however. One of the top brands of mascar I will use.
Irene S.
Irene S.
Lilburn, GA
To be honest I got this product free for my honest review. I absolutely love this Covergirl colorlicious lip gloss because it smells really good. It also really mosturizes my lips and gives them a slightly pink color.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.