Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS

great and affordable brand. it is so diverse and fits to any kind of skin type. i love covergirl so much! you can get it anywhere
leann b.
leann b.

i have purchased different products and tried most, and cannot say that i'm disappointed at all
Allison V.
Allison V.
Yorktown, VA

I love how affordable all of their products are and how good quality they are. My favorite is the ready set gorgeous powder.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.

Covergirl always has amazing formula for mascara! Covergirl clump crusher is ALWAYS in my make up bag!
Lyndsey D.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR

Covergirl has been around forever and I always love them. I really loved when they had a guy come be their first ever male covergirl model. He's fantastic and I really respect them for doing that. Thank you!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.

Love their primers and foundation as well as the concealers very affordable
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ

Covergirl is very hit and miss for me. I love their Luminous foundation and their mascaras. I also really like the goldens pallet they released last year. It is very pigmented and has very similar quality to the original Naked Pallet. However, I am not a fan of their concealers and blushes.
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC

Me
Encanta #CoverGirl llevo años usando su base . Me tapa toda las imperfecciones de la cara, es de larga duración, no da brillo 💖
Y lo mejor es que no son caros
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Redding, CA

Reliable and cheap. My go to powder and eyeliner. A must have in my makeup bag. Can not live without.
Marie S.
Marie S.

I don't typically use Covergirl in my makeup routine. But I gave this 3 stars because I recently tried the Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, and I could rave on for days. I have VERY dry skin and it goes on so smoothly, my skin looks soft and glowy and natural and like everything I'd expect in a foundation. It is very light coverage so I need to double layer to cover up some scarring, but I prefer this to my L'Oreal Lumi, which was my go-to before.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.