BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Madi H.
Madi H.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
cover girl is very good for beauty products. You can get a variety of things there. They have a variety of products but not as much as MAC or sephora.
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore makeup brand I love there mascaras they work great and some good eyeshadows
Noor A.
Noor A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great drugstore brand my moms favorite mascara is cover girl and her lashes are always on point this is a great choice for makeup beginners and pros alike covergirl is always a good choice
Dany
Dany
This product has been used in my family for years! It's great and very effective
I remember my grandma applying her holy Grail covergirl lipstick as a child, the perfect pink hued red shade. Watching my mom apply their foundation and their jet black eyeliner.
Danisue W.
Danisue W.
Omaha, NE
I use Covergirl power foundation everyday. It's light and doesn't clog my pores. Lots of color shades to match my skin tone in the winter and summer.
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN
I really enjoy Covergirl makeup. It's one of my favorite makeup brands. I've been using it for a long time now. It always gives me the look I'm looking for and it's affordable. I like how Covergirl has a wide range of makeup products and I highly recommend the brand.
Rhiannon F.
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my go to make up products. It comes at a fairly decent product. Has plenty of colorw to chose from. Doesnt break my skin out like others do.
Tami S.
Tami S.
North Platte, NE
Love the foundation powder blush eyeshadow eyeliner mascara lipstick it's one of the only makeups I can use and not have to worry about breaking out from not only is it wonderful makeup it's at an affordable price
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
I really like cover girl for almost everything from nail polish to make up i have been using for years
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.