Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Waxahachie, TX

Absolutely love the foundation shades available. So easy to match your skin tone and not look like you are a clown. Does not leave your face feeling thick and heavy. Stays refreshed looking all day long.
Shea L.
Shea L.

I really like the value of Covergirl cosmetics. I like the different eyeshadow palettes that Covergirl has. The colors go so well together. I also use Covergirl blush and like the nice shades that are offered.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

Using Cover Girl runs in the family. I used to use the foundation and now use the cream foundation with the powder foundation.. I have very fair skin and their ivory shade is a good match for me. They are very reasonably priced as well and can be found everywhere.
Brisa N.
Brisa N.
Cicero, IL

Affordable prices and easy to find. They have many products for a light everyday makeup
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC

Cover girl never fails to pull through. There is of course room for improvement in their products but I never doubt they are always improving! Very affordable which is the biggest pro. Available almost everywhere!
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Belvidere, IL

I'm personal not a huge fan of covergirl makeup products. I find that they always tend to break me out. Their products are quite heavy. I think due to the quality of their products, their prices should be cheaper. I would not buy any of their products again.
Devin M.
Devin M.
Big Springs, NE

Very affordable! Can be found at walmart or onlins. Lasts a decent amount of time not sure if tested on animals.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.

I've always been a fan of covergirl. It's all I could afford as a young girl getting into makeup. I've heard great things via @InfluensterVox #COVERGIRLOutlast twitter party today. I NEED to try their new concealer.
Ainsley K.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI

I've used this brand for years (pretty much since I was old enough to wear and even understand how to use makeup). I mostly use the coverup and mascara. Never had an issue or reaction to it.
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.

This is a clean, awesome, classic brand. They have affordable drugstore makeup and you can find them anywhere, which is super convenient. I've tried a lot of their mascaras, lip glosses, and some of their BB cream and they worked really well
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.