Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Alamosa, CO

Awesome foundation powder. The compact mirror is the perfect size and the sponge that comes with the powder works perfect to get under eyes.
Laura H.
Laura H.
El Paso, TX

When i first started doing my make up my first foundation was from covergirl i love how economical and how well there makeup products are
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mentor, OH

I've used eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara these products are the best highly recommended.
Ronda G.
Ronda G.
Fulda, IN

Are use cover girl from time to time. I am satisfied with their products. They have a large selection of different shades. Which I enjoy
Ksenia A.
Ksenia A.
Bensalem, PA

I can't say a lot about this product because I don't use it as often as I used to! but its decent to use if you have nothing else
Roxann R.
Roxann R.

good stuff at target.. my mom loves it too.. so inexpensive and pretty stuff like lipsticks
Meredith P.
Meredith P.

Love the foundation, I use the liquid clean matte and it has great coverage and lasts all day!
christine c.
christine c.

There good.. Good quality no expensive make up love there foundation.. It one of my go to.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN

This brand brings back so many memories of my teenage years because that's all I wore. Very cheap and great quality
Natashia C.
Natashia C.
Wayne, WV

every single cover girl product I have ever used has rocked. I love the quality and how cost efficient it all is. It is always my go to brand. I can't understand the need to pay huge amounts for makeup when you can get the same quality and not break the bank.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.