Add a Photo

EStephanie M.
Clearfield, UT
Feb. 7, 2017, 7:53 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has really good makeup. Not only that, but the price of the make up is good. It's not too expensive. I like their eyeliners and face powder. They have variety of other things that are great.
Layla R.
Layla R.
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great go-to brand. I love the powders and lipsticks. I use lots of the eye shadows. Affordable!
Katie A.
Katie A.
Oakland, MD
Feb. 7, 2017, 3:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mascara runs and clumps, not easy to apply. Lipstick and such are too dry and cakey. Basically don't like anything but the eyeshadow
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palm Coast, FL
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Its a great drugstore brand. Very affordable and great for anyone starting out with makeup. I have quite a few of their lipsticks. they are my my go to for simple looks.
Authentyka P.
Authentyka P.
Dominican Republic
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Yo prefiero los esmaltes O.P.I., easy etc me gusta tener mis uñas bien arregladas con un esmalte de buena calidad y a la moda
Angela A.
Angela A.
Clinton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 7, 2017, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good product for the price. Lots of variety of colors that change often. Great
Kayleigh R.
Kayleigh R.
Albertville
Dec. 30, 2016, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the makeup I've always used your power it's every light and I always liked the smell
Julie M.
Julie M.
Madison, IN
Dec. 29, 2016, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
this is the best makeup that last all day and still looks great in the evening. does not come off until you take it off. pro is it is affordable, con is i have light skin and hard to match foundation sometimes, i will buy more covergirl products in the future.
linda l.
linda l.
Jan. 1, 2017, 12:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Have used blush and lip stick and have never had a problem with either. My only problem is picking the right color.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Lanham, MD
Feb. 7, 2017, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have their mascara and it works like it should. It's a pretty standard and I would use it again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.