BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Waleska J.
Waleska J.
Highland Park, NJ
Super feminine makeup and at quite affordable prices, I like your eyelash masks
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Conway, AR
I have used Covergirl cosmetics since I was young. They have a very affordable and quality product line. Covergirl products are easy to find as they are sold in most major retails stores and pharmacies. I have never had any problems with any of the Covergirl products that I have used.
Norma H.
Norma H.
Horton, AL
I love covergirl makeup! Very affordable and gets the job done, and you're not spending a ton of money.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Sod, WV
I buy all my mascara from covergirl. It it inexpensive to do it that way. They wear longer than others I have bought.
Yasner R.
Yasner R.
Good brand nice colors and very very affordable I definitely recommend to everyone
nikita b.
nikita b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
most of my covergirl products have been amazing! and very affordable! can be found in almost any makeup store! even walmart !
Amber M.
Amber M.
Olive Hill, KY
My go to makeup is usually Covergirl! Their instant cheek 3 pallete blush is AMAZING! It's the perfect pink! I've tried all the palletes and love everyone of them!
Echo S.
Echo S.
Greenville, KY
All products!! Very cheap, reliable, and perfect for those of us with sensitive skin. Can't go wrong with any cover girl products. Easy removal too
Madi H.
Madi H.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
cover girl is very good for beauty products. You can get a variety of things there. They have a variety of products but not as much as MAC or sephora.
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore makeup brand I love there mascaras they work great and some good eyeshadows
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.