Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR

Cover girl is a go to brand for me. I've never had any issues with any of their products. They are always exactly what I am looking for and fairly affordable! I would recommend them to anyone!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Union Grove , WI

Covergirl was truly the first make up brand I had ever started using when I was a girl. And it's really perfect for anyone who is starting out in make up. They have great products and great prices. I would recommend their powders because they never fail me!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Redding, Ca

Reliable and cheap. My go to powder and eyeliner. A must have in my makeup bag. Can not live without.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Rochester, NY

I luke most of their products. I think this is a good quality make up brand. I love their foundation.
Kayley S.
Kayley S.
Wise, VA

I use Covergirl everyday. It's the only foundation I will use because it doesn't cause my face to be oily.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Spring, TX

Covergirl has always been a favorite of mine. I remember growing up watching americas next top model and how I thought that it was so amazing that the winner would be the next face of Covergirl. They have made waves recently with the announcement of their first Coverboy!! How exciting! I think that it is amazing to be able to buy products from the line and support the changes in the makeup industry that they promote!
Nyocca F.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Recently I tried the foundation, it was light weight and the price was reasonable. it could be a little more thicker for a fuller coverage but maybe I tried the wrong one.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Berkeley Springs, WV

I love so many of their products. They work great and are cheaper for us middle class folk. I recommend them to everyone. My favorite so far
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Norfolk, VA

The type of make up that's good and affordable. I use it all the time and so does my mom. It's a very trust worthy brand. They are constantly improving their products.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Viroqua, WI

I bought my favorite mascara from Covergirl. I do not have much experience with the brand, but the only thing I do not like about my mascara is that it does not really curl my lashes up, and sometimes will make them really clumpy. I am willing to try anything else from the brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.