BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Suzy C.
Suzy C.
Really like this band and would love to try more of their stuff and like seeing the stuff the come out with
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Royston, GA
Covergirl face powder has been a favorite of mine for 30 years. Covergirl is very affordable and of good quality.
Miranda E.
Miranda E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite beauty product but it works when I need something quick I use the mascara more than anything. Good price and gets through job done.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Alliance , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using CoverGirl products because for the most part, I can confidently wear my makeup without it wearing off half way through the day. It's also reasonably priced and most of the products cost somewhere around $7. The only product I wouldn't recommend is their mascara because it tends to wear off by the end of the day and it gives me "raccoon eyes".
Catie S.
Catie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products. My favorite is their foundation. I can always find a color to match my skin and they leave my skin feeling great. Most makeup leave my skin looking and feeling cakey but not Covergirl. With acne prone skin makeup choice is important and Covergirl never disappoints.
Karyna R.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't tried all their products but I love cover girl Fibers Mascara and So Lashy. Also I'm a big lipstick addict/junkie so I tend to wanna try all their lip products and I've been loving em all!! The only downfall is that they test on animals.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl mascara. It is one of the best drug store mascaras on the market.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
Covergirl is a good drugstore brand. I like their polishes as well as their Brow pencil
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products for a nice price. Pretty cheap products, and are definitely worth the money. They've got a great range of cosmetics, which is really nice and is sold at Ulta and basically every drugstore. Their Outlast products that I've tried really do last all day. For the money, I'd rather get NYX, though.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Freeport, NY
Cover girl is a very could makeup it dosent give me hives or any allergic reaction is the best way to go is affordable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.