COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI

I use the cover girl eye shadows. I love the natural looking eyeshadow that goes with my skin tone.
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester , Nh

Covergirl oldy but always a fav ! Been around and have been my go to since high school they never fail to keep me satisfied
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

The eye lash curler is wonderful. Even if your eye lashes are straight as they could be, this curler will do a miracle on you! It's wonderful!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS

I have a hard time finding covergirl products that work for me. I've tried foundations and concealers and neither of them work for my skin. The foundations have really poor coverage and the concealers leave dark marks on my face. I personally don't recommend this brand.
Ana L.
Ana L.
San Juan, TX

Cover girl brand has one of the best mascara in a drugstore! They leave your lashes so perfect and long! Not the ugly mushy ones but the long pretty with volume lashes! This Brand is my to go when I want mascara
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.

Decent product for the price. Not the high end quality but definitely not the high end price either. Nice selection of color and product choices. Definitely one of the best choices when buying in pharmacies and department stores.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Grimes, IA

I have great experiences while wearing covergirl lip products. They always stay on when I need them to and rarely smear.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.

I am a big fan of Covergirl's smoothers concealer. The creamy formula goes on perfectly and does wondering for hiding under eye circles! I love the variety of shades available. This product is one of my everyday go to's!
Emily S.
Emily S.

Although it's an iconic brand I think a lot of their stuff is sub-par. I've never had luck with their foundations and their single eye shadows are a chalky mess. They're expanding all the time and I'm curios to see where they go
Analise J.
Analise J.

Great drugstore brand. They have a large variety of products in great shades. I like how affordable they are while still being good quality. My favorite product is the eyeliner!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.