COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Tavia K.
Tavia K.
Lexington , KY
I have fair skin. I have always had difficulty finding a drugstore color match that did not oxidize into a orange or tan shade on my jaw or chin. I always choose shades in Fair, Ivory, or Light. Every brand seems to have their own idea and interpretation of what a really *REALLY* light skin tone is named. I have a cool tone, light skin type with pink undertones. I always have dark circles under my eyes, as I have been an insomniac ever since I can remember.The Cover Girl Tone Rehab 2-in-1 foundation (110 Classic Ivory) is housed in a sleek container and the white ribbon-like Olay Serum is laced though out the product. When I first opened the product I immediately noticed the refreshing spa-like fragrant and was drawn to the scent. I used sparingly a total of 2 pumps on my entire face. I patted a few dots with my ring finger along my delicate under eye area. By using the ring finger, it has lesser strength than the other fingers and you will not be putting as much weight and tugging of the eye area skin. This product looks nice and natural, my pores seemed to appear smaller and less defined.
Carli P.
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brand for simple cheap makeup products that I need to buy such as under eye concealer, which actually works really good. I do like cover girl a lot it just wouldn't be my first choice.
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
New Albany, MS
Have tried a few products, and have had good results.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
I have tried quite a few CG products and practically all of them were great quality.
my favorite mascara by them is Lashblast Fusion.
I also like their lipsticks :)
Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Love Cover girl makeup! Great prices and great quality. I've been using Cover Girl since I was 15. I love their foundations they are so great!!
Kaily R.
Kaily R.
Palm Harbor, FL
My cover girl lipstick is very pigmented has lasted me a long time in the packaging is really nice and it also comes with a wide range of colors
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Generally speaking, COVERGIRL is great value for the price! It's not fair to compare it to product selling at four times the cost, so my five stars is for the price and compared to the competition within the price range. They sell a wide range of makeup and beauty product.
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.
Love the Covergirl products!! I have sensitive skin and they never irritate my skin 💚
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Greensboro , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Covergirl since I was allowed to wear make-up. I have always liked their pressed powder. The prices have always been very affordable for any budget. The quality is really good as well. Definitely recommend Covergirl!
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Lagrange, OH
Covergirl has been a tried and true beauty brand since I can remember. While their products are not top notch, they are a great value and are wonderful for someone who does not wear much makeup or is just starting to. I like these products for the affordability and the ease of accessibility.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.