BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tara A.
GOOD AFFORDABLE BRAND. BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME! MY MOM USED IT!!! I LIKE A FEW MASCARAS FROM THEM. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BRAND
Courtney C.
Newton, IA
Love to use their products always have a good time shopping for them! Can get nice brushes and some great long lasting lipstick!
Tonya T.
I am giving Covergirl 3stars because I haven't really seen anything specially new with their products. I have tried several products and I have some in my makeup collection but I always look over Covergirl and reached for something else. Not the worst product but not the best. I say Cover girl need to step it up a little cause all these makeup companies are ahead of the game.
Jessica C.
Topeka, KS
I use Covergirl eyeliner and so far it's the only kind that has gone on smoothly and not smeared through out the day. It's affordable and not too expensive and lasts. I would recommend this eyeliner to people!
Jordan K.
Crittenden, KY
Covergirl is a great drug store product just when you're looking for cheap things to just throw on your face on a bland day
Hannah R.
Marshall, TX
Now that I only use high end makeup, I don't but this brand much. However, I still love this brand of mascara. It's affordable and, in my opinion, much better than a lot of the high end mascaras I've used.
Diglyn F.
I have purchased three covergirl lipsticks, one that I bought twice (I ran out of the 1st one) and another one more recently. They're a bit drying but the colour is nice, it tends to stay very well. they tend to make dry or rough patches stand out.
Taylor S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
CoverGirl is great! I just recently received their products in a vox box! Best concealer ever!!!
Kimberly S.
I'm not really a huge fan of covergirl. I never have been. They have nice products but not for me
Jazz D.
Gold Hill, OR
Love all their skin care, and make up products they have real quality and give great results. I love their moisturizers especially.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.