COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , Tx

For the most part I like their products.. I used to use the true match foundation or whatever it's called in the shade i5.. but it didn't last very long on my face and it left my t-zone very oily. The eyeliners are pretty good. It's a good brand overall with a few products that are just ok.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

Cover girl is a very great brand for many years very dependable products and very reasonable prices
Ana L.
Ana L.
San Juan, TX

Cover girl brand has one of the best mascara in a drugstore! They leave your lashes so perfect and long! Not the ugly mushy ones but the long pretty with volume lashes! This Brand is my to go when I want mascara
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

The eye lash curler is wonderful. Even if your eye lashes are straight as they could be, this curler will do a miracle on you! It's wonderful!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS

I have a hard time finding covergirl products that work for me. I've tried foundations and concealers and neither of them work for my skin. The foundations have really poor coverage and the concealers leave dark marks on my face. I personally don't recommend this brand.
Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL

I love cover girl products. I have not tried anything from them that I didn't like. They have good products.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn

dont buy there stuff. its horrible on my skin. Drys me out, gives me acne..
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.

I am a big fan of Covergirl's smoothers concealer. The creamy formula goes on perfectly and does wondering for hiding under eye circles! I love the variety of shades available. This product is one of my everyday go to's!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.

Decent product for the price. Not the high end quality but definitely not the high end price either. Nice selection of color and product choices. Definitely one of the best choices when buying in pharmacies and department stores.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

Obsessed with their Tru blend blush! Marbled blush is gorgeous and they nailed it. Very pigmented which i didn't expect!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.