Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ

I use covergirl very often and when I go to a drug store I always find myself buying cover girl products. The products I use from them are always good. I use their lipsticks and really enjoy them. Although you have to re apply many times they are still very great.
Ta'Keyyah B.
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX

Very affordable and would highly recommend to anyone that is beginning with makeup and don't want to hurt your pockets.
Ksenia A.
Ksenia A.
Bensalem, PA

I can't say a lot about this product because I don't use it as often as I used to! but its decent to use if you have nothing else
Roxann R.
Roxann R.

good stuff at target.. my mom loves it too.. so inexpensive and pretty stuff like lipsticks
Covergirl is not only females anymore it has a male too. I love that and it makes me smile knowing that there are all different people around the world who want to be beautiful. Covergirl helps people realize that skin care is huge, and so is makeup.
christine c.
christine c.

There good.. Good quality no expensive make up love there foundation.. It one of my go to.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN

This brand brings back so many memories of my teenage years because that's all I wore. Very cheap and great quality
Lyndsey D.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR

Covergirl has been around forever and I always love them. I really loved when they had a guy come be their first ever male covergirl model. He's fantastic and I really respect them for doing that. Thank you!
Marjery S.
Marjery S.
Brampton

I bought the Face Primer for oily skin and it really works good. I also bought the Golden TruNaked palette and I super love the colors, very pigmented and very easy to blend. I also bought BB Cream and I love the quality worth it. I also bought the Katy Kat Lipstick and I really love the colors.
Gaja Č.
Gaja Č.
Nova Gorica

Very popular between girls up to 15 years, I don't use it anymore. Very pigmented but oily
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.