BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Susana P.
Susana P.
Woodinville , WA
I love those products. I use a lot when I make up. I like its lipstick, its bronzer and its mask. I think this products are really good for a professional and a normal person who loves use makeup
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use some foundation from cover girl and it's awesome how well it reall covers blemishes!!!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Alamosa, CO
Awesome foundation powder. The compact mirror is the perfect size and the sponge that comes with the powder works perfect to get under eyes.
Valarie H.
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to brand because it is affordable and works just as great as high end products. I purchase this product normally at the grocery store or walmart.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Louisville, KY
CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara is part of my daily routine! So many people ask if I use a lash serum and are shocked when I tell them I just use CG Lash Blast (x 2 coats after heating my eyelash curler with my blowdryer). They make my lashes look so long and fluffy - I will never use another mascara! It's my favorite!!
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Alabaster, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has several products that I love. They have a great 3-in-1 foundation. Their mascaras have always been a favorite of mine, especially the clump crusher. They have some stunning lip products as well. Great quality.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Long Beach, CA
I don't really buy too many Covergirl products because I can't really try any of them out. The testers that they usually have at the stores, people take them or are broken and unusable. The products I do use, I think are great. I mostly use their eye makeup and they haven't disappointed once.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
San Antonio, TX
Their motto stays true - easy breezy beautiful covergirl. The quality is good for the price point. I am a personal fan of their concealers and foundations. They are light and don't make me feel like I have makeup caked on.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
One of my favorite makeup brands. I use powders, blushes, eyeliner, bronzers, and eye shadows the most.
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Conway, AR
I have used Covergirl cosmetics since I was young. They have a very affordable and quality product line. Covergirl products are easy to find as they are sold in most major retails stores and pharmacies. I have never had any problems with any of the Covergirl products that I have used.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.