Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Love Cover girl makeup! Great prices and great quality. I've been using Cover Girl since I was 15. I love their foundations they are so great!!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is an amazing brand ! I love the fact that they have a male cover girl it's expiring and definitely a boost of confidence! I purchase a lot of stuff from here because very thing is amazing I recommend a lot of people to try it out
Katie A.
Katie A.
Oakland, MD
Feb. 7, 2017, 3:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mascara runs and clumps, not easy to apply. Lipstick and such are too dry and cakey. Basically don't like anything but the eyeshadow
Layla R.
Layla R.
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great go-to brand. I love the powders and lipsticks. I use lots of the eye shadows. Affordable!
Andrea Alejandra A.
Andrea Alejandra A.
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
MASCARAS DE PESTAÑAS ME ENCANTA TIENE EL VOLUMEN QUE ME ENCANTA SUS COMERCIALES INCREIBLES COVERGIRL ES EXCELENTE MARCA DE MAQUILLAJE
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Lanham, MD
Feb. 7, 2017, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have their mascara and it works like it should. It's a pretty standard and I would use it again.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palm Coast, FL
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Its a great drugstore brand. Very affordable and great for anyone starting out with makeup. I have quite a few of their lipsticks. they are my my go to for simple looks.
Authentyka P.
Authentyka P.
Dominican Republic
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Yo prefiero los esmaltes O.P.I., easy etc me gusta tener mis uñas bien arregladas con un esmalte de buena calidad y a la moda
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kinsley, KS
Feb. 7, 2017, 8:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl eye liner and mascara are the only eye products that don't irritate my eyes. I absolutely love using cover girl products.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
decent drugstore brand with easy to afford products for the average consumer. They still have one of my favorite mascaras the fiberlash so I keep coming back for it. I don't really care for their eyeshadows but lipsticks and mascara are still done really well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.