BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Donna T.
Donna T.
Bobtown, Pa
Love there products and there prices are amazing too for the stuff you get. And it don't mess up your skin as well either.
Yasmin L.
Yasmin L.
Mission, TX
Great choice of make up and it's very affordable. I love there bombshell mascara and I recommend it to my friends.
Ivette L.
Ivette L.
Jacksonville, NC
I Purchased this a few weeks ago and been using it everyday. I wear it with urban decay eye shadow primer which makes it last all day even with my oily lids. I apply with a brush I don't the included applicators, especially if you want to pack on more colour. Really love the more warm tones like most nude palettes. I totally recommend this palette if you want something on the low end budget wise.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
I love Covergirl products. I have tried many of these products. I have tried eyeshadows, lip sticks, mascaras, blushes, foundations, powders, and lip glosses. I have loved all the products that I have tried from Covergirl. I would love to try more.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
I absolutely love cover girl brand it's all I used. From the powder to mascara an eyeliner. It's the best
Erica M.
Erica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my fave makeup sellers. I've been using Cover girl for many years and still do. Love how they keep up with the trends and still keep their old school products
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Harpers Ferry, WV
CoverGirl has the best powder concealer and liquid foundation. The liquid foundation applys very smoothly
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge cover girl fan but some of there stuff is better than high end makeup
Karen J.
Karen J.
Ellicott City, MD
Lots of producys to choose from at decent prices. They work exactly like they advertise and they dont cost an arm and a leg. This is one of my go to brands
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Kennewick, WA
I use the cover girl lash blast mascara in dark black. I have used it since I was in the 9th grade, so far about 10 years and I can't find anything else that is so black and has a good brush. The only downside to this product is that it clumps easily so you have to be careful about how many coats you apply to it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.