Add a Photo

Photos (111)
JUDITH C.
JUDITH C.
Whittier, CA

The nail Polish colors are so beautiful I love them all! They always brighten up my nails!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Covergirl products are great drugstore buys. Usually good sales. I like their powder and BB creams.
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ

I love cover girl. There máscaras are the best it makes my lashes look natural and big. I always recommended
leann b.
leann b.

i have purchased different products and tried most, and cannot say that i'm disappointed at all
Heather A.
Heather A.
Jacksonville, NC

Always loved covergirl. Foundation has always matched my complextion perfectly no other brand has.
Allison V.
Allison V.
Yorktown, VA

I love how affordable all of their products are and how good quality they are. My favorite is the ready set gorgeous powder.
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC

Me
Encanta #CoverGirl llevo años usando su base . Me tapa toda las imperfecciones de la cara, es de larga duración, no da brillo 💖
Y lo mejor es que no son caros
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY

I really do like covergirl, it's one of my favorite drugstore brands. Especially for face products. Their foundations and setting powders are usually very good quality for the drugstore price. The finish is always beautiful, and it stays on for a long time.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA

The outlast concealer had probably the most full coverage of any concealer I've bought recently. It goes on smooth and doesn't ruin any of the foundation surrounding it!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR

Cover girl is a go to brand for me. I've never had any issues with any of their products. They are always exactly what I am looking for and fairly affordable! I would recommend them to anyone!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.