Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Griffin, GA
Since the first day I ever used makeup I have used Cover Girl. They have a wide range of products to choose from. Great color choices! They have everything for all generations and skin tones which is great! All the latest fashion crazes too!
mandy s.
mandy s.
I love covergirl I think they have some of the best cosmetics out there on the market today.
Jillian E.
Jillian E.
Puyallup, WA
Love cover girl makeup! its cheap but not to cheap. it isn't heavy feeling on the face.
Tavia K.
Tavia K.
Lexington , KY
I have fair skin. I have always had difficulty finding a drugstore color match that did not oxidize into a orange or tan shade on my jaw or chin. I always choose shades in Fair, Ivory, or Light. Every brand seems to have their own idea and interpretation of what a really *REALLY* light skin tone is named. I have a cool tone, light skin type with pink undertones. I always have dark circles under my eyes, as I have been an insomniac ever since I can remember.The Cover Girl Tone Rehab 2-in-1 foundation (110 Classic Ivory) is housed in a sleek container and the white ribbon-like Olay Serum is laced though out the product. When I first opened the product I immediately noticed the refreshing spa-like fragrant and was drawn to the scent. I used sparingly a total of 2 pumps on my entire face. I patted a few dots with my ring finger along my delicate under eye area. By using the ring finger, it has lesser strength than the other fingers and you will not be putting as much weight and tugging of the eye area skin. This product looks nice and natural, my pores seemed to appear smaller and less defined.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Hilliard, OH
Great make up for price. I have been using covergirl since I was 14 and will continue to use it.
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
New Albany, MS
Have tried a few products, and have had good results.
Anna T.
Anna T.
I've never had a problem in with any cosmetics I've purchased from this brand. Reasonable prices and good quality.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
I have tried quite a few CG products and practically all of them were great quality.
my favorite mascara by them is Lashblast Fusion.
I also like their lipsticks :)
Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Love Cover girl makeup! Great prices and great quality. I've been using Cover Girl since I was 15. I love their foundations they are so great!!
EStephanie M.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield, UT
Feb. 7, 2017, 7:53 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has really good makeup. Not only that, but the price of the make up is good. It's not too expensive. I like their eyeliners and face powder. They have variety of other things that are great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.