BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Wanda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
im in love with covergirls foundation the ready set one. love the katy perry line they came in with also their loose powder is thev bomb. no flash backs at all foundation very medium to full coverage good quality and affordable.
Elvy L.
Maquoketa, IA
Covergirl has the best foundation is my go-to foundation and when I have a night out my boyfriend cuz you know it's my go-to because of prom is coming up and I want Flawless pictures
Emily M.
Brooksville, FL
This is where it all began, my love for makeup that is! Basic but beautiful products that's cover needs for all types of skin!
Kayla G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a drugstore brand, CoverGirl is always the brand I turn to. I LOVE their new eyeshadow paletts. They are extremely comparable to the lux brands at a fraction of the cost. The Nude Palette have become my favorite and I use it every day. I always will recommend this brand and this product to my friends.
DeAna C.
Greeneville, TN
Almost all my make up is covergirl. i am obsessed! its defiantly affordable. i SUGGEST IT TO ANYONE! Its a great make up brand to use. PLUS i love that they have a male model for it now, makes me excited and happy that they're an open make up brand to the world!
Chloe M.
Annville, PA
Cover girl isn't the BEST quality makeup I've tried, but it's among the best quality you can get for the lower price it's at.
Michelle S.
Dinwiddie, VA
My go to product for foundation. The price and quality for this product is well worth it.
Tammy M.
Hampton, GA
I've used cover girl products since I was 14 and it has never let me down. I use bb cram not instead of foundation. It cover yet it's lightweight
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
most products work well with my skin tone. no break out either from use. but then again I don't wear make up everyday either
Rue M.
Manchester, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Besides a few foundations and the Supersizer Mascara, I think Covergirl has a lot of potential but could do better. Their products are a nice quality, but there are other drugstore brands that are more innovative and better with their products.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.