Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , Tx

For the most part I like their products.. I used to use the true match foundation or whatever it's called in the shade i5.. but it didn't last very long on my face and it left my t-zone very oily. The eyeliners are pretty good. It's a good brand overall with a few products that are just ok.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

Cover girl is a very great brand for many years very dependable products and very reasonable prices
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Dublin, OH

I've been satisfied with nearly every Covergirl product that I have tried. However, I am disappointed that they are not committed to being cruelty free or using harmless ingredients in their products.
shannon m.
shannon m.
Mohawk, NY

Covergirl is a great go to project, easy to get. I feel that's the products are consistant and have a lot of value.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Valles Mines, MO

Love covergirl! It is affordable and last a day! I can find my favorite products anywhere!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.

Cover girl has some great products, they also have some eh products. I like most of their lip products as well as their mascaras. I'm not the biggest fan of their eye shadows. I do think that overall they bring a good product to the table.
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

The eye lash curler is wonderful. Even if your eye lashes are straight as they could be, this curler will do a miracle on you! It's wonderful!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS

I have a hard time finding covergirl products that work for me. I've tried foundations and concealers and neither of them work for my skin. The foundations have really poor coverage and the concealers leave dark marks on my face. I personally don't recommend this brand.
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Baltic, SD

Love the foundation and powder . I just wish it was a little cheaper. There are a lot of shades for each skin
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.

Decent product for the price. Not the high end quality but definitely not the high end price either. Nice selection of color and product choices. Definitely one of the best choices when buying in pharmacies and department stores.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.