BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
I love this brand. They have great products. And a great range of products. Their products are affordable.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
I absolutely love cover girl brand it's all I used. From the powder to mascara an eyeliner. It's the best
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Covergirl products works as well as behind the counter makeup products without the high price. The products quality is of a very high standard.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pedro, OH
Covergirl foundation provides excellent coverage without feeling heavy. It goes on smooth and blends beautifully. Foundation lasts all day and doesn't come off on everything like many other makeup brands.
Alayna D.
Alayna D.
Churubusco, IN
I use Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara everyday. I like it, it gives good coverage and volume but you definitely need at least 2 coats for best results. Also, I think it could do better on length. Another downside is that it tends to flake off a bit and I've gotten it in my eye. Overall it's a good buy for the price.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Hamilton, OH
COVERGIRL's Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara (in the orange tube) is my all-time-favorite mascara. I have strictly been using this mascara for years and I have been highly satisfied with the lengths it provides and the volume it builds. Love it!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use some foundation from cover girl and it's awesome how well it reall covers blemishes!!!
Susana P.
Susana P.
Woodinville , WA
I love those products. I use a lot when I make up. I like its lipstick, its bronzer and its mask. I think this products are really good for a professional and a normal person who loves use makeup
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Alamosa, CO
Awesome foundation powder. The compact mirror is the perfect size and the sponge that comes with the powder works perfect to get under eyes.
Valarie H.
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to brand because it is affordable and works just as great as high end products. I purchase this product normally at the grocery store or walmart.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.