Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY

Cover girl has always been a go to for me since high school. I've used the compacts and liquid makeup- while I do like it it doesn't seem to give me AS good of coverage on my uneven skin tones and acne as other Sephora store type of stuff.
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX

Most covergirl products are right on point because of the quality for the price but just like any brand they do have hits and misses with the products. Over all I will continue to purchase products because price is one of my main concerns, I'll just make sure to read reviews before.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Eagle Pass, TX

Love the outlast mascara it's the only one that keeps my lashes up no matter what and they don't smear at all
Natalia z.
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL

I like cover girl because you can find good makeup for affordable prices. I usually buy their products at ulta or Walgreens. Sometimes they have bogo and that's pretty awesome because you can save money. Plus their máscaras are so bomb.
Arely V.
Arely V.

Covergirl is a very good drug-store brand for cosmetics. I usually use Covergirl mascara (don't remember which one specifically), because it adds length and volume easily. I also like their lipglosses and eyeliners. Overall, good products for a good price.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL

Classic brand! I mainly like their mascaras. I haven't used a lot from them recently. Their products are pretty consistent though
Lillian S.
Lillian S.
South Holland, IL

I've only had there lip balms but they are so creamy and colourful I love it.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pecos, Tx

For the basics and when I need something last minute, CoverGirl is the only drug store cosmetic that I will use. It affordable, convenient and they carry a good variety of products and colors. I have used them for years and will continue to do so.
kathy c.
kathy c.
Pomona, CA

I love this make up brand.. it's her unique and I love there Lip gloss and there mascara
Nely R.
Nely R.
Danbury, CT

The cover girl ready set gorgeous concealer is very light wight with medium to full coverage.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.