Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ksenia A.
Ksenia A.
Bensalem, PA

I can't say a lot about this product because I don't use it as often as I used to! but its decent to use if you have nothing else
Roxann R.
Roxann R.

good stuff at target.. my mom loves it too.. so inexpensive and pretty stuff like lipsticks
christine c.
christine c.

There good.. Good quality no expensive make up love there foundation.. It one of my go to.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN

This brand brings back so many memories of my teenage years because that's all I wore. Very cheap and great quality
Jacky J.
Jacky J.

Has great products. I love using them for mascara for other specialized face areas. Their foundations are tricky because some make me break out. Yikes!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Wheeling, WV

I mostly use cover girl mascara and some foundations. They seem to have a great variety to choose from and many colors of foundations.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Glendale Heights, IL

Love their mascaras! They have so many different kinds and they were never clumpy when I used them.
Susana C.
Susana C.

Es mi marca favorita de productos de belleza! Amo sus productos, desde las mascaras y los delineadores hasta los lip gloss e incluso sus lip balms. No es exageradamente caro ni exageradamente barato, es simplemente accesible. Recomiendo totalmente esta marca.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

Love love love this brand! They have extremely affordable makeup and I own multiples things for them. Personally, I love their eyeliners and eyebrow products. You can find it at any Target or Walmart.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

I love covergirls foundations. They always have the right combination for different types of skin. If it says for oily skin, it will not be oily.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.