COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.

Cover girl antaging liquid foundation with oil of Olay ,arey daily go to foundations ,what I use for work ,keeps
My face from getting dry ,or oily,blends beautifully and covers great ,The concealer is awesome too but very
Hard to find .
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC

Covergirl is a good brand and can be found at your local drugstore. That's the best part for me. Also, they have a huge selection of colors and formulas.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA

Eh. Not too fond of Covergirl cosmetics. For their prices, I much prefer Nyx, wet n wild, or essence, even city color cosmetics. None of their products wow me, and they don't seem very high in quality.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, New York

Covergirl is definitely a cheap option that is available in the drugstores. And as far as quality goes, it is not too happy and can really replace some higher name brand makeup items in your collection if you are running low. However, it is not the best out there by far.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Wausau, WI

Overall covergirl products are good at least the ones I've tried, I am a fan of the last blast mascara for very dark long lashes
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC

Covergirl has been a hit and miss for me. I really like the matte lipsticks as they dont dry your lips and have a great color range. However, I dont like the smell that some colors/collections have.
Madi H.
Madi H.
Las Vegas, NV

cover girl is very good for beauty products. You can get a variety of things there. They have a variety of products but not as much as MAC or sephora.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Grimes, IA

I have great experiences while wearing covergirl lip products. They always stay on when I need them to and rarely smear.
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX

Absolutely in love with cover girl products. They are drug store items that have a very good product quality. No need to spend on pricy makeup. Foundations are not cakey. The truly blend to skin giving a natural look. Eyeshadows and other products for contouring really help with everyday makeup to cover up any imperfections making skin flawless.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA

Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere! I highly recommend their super sizer mascara is definitely the best mascara in the drugstore btw!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.