Add a Photo

Photos (103)
kathy c.
kathy c.
Pomona, CA

I love this make up brand.. it's her unique and I love there Lip gloss and there mascara
Maria M.
Maria M.
Eagle Pass, TX

Love the outlast mascara it's the only one that keeps my lashes up no matter what and they don't smear at all
Tara S.
Tara S.
Virginia Beach, VA

I've used a couple different mascaras and were not happy. One of them clumped up too much. The other I liked the brush but the mascara seemed to run easy.
Hisgelhys B.
Hisgelhys B.
caracas

Utilizo de este marca su polvo compacto Clean y lo amo me mantiene matificada la piel por horas, ademas tengo sus mascaras de pestañas y me encantan
Natalia z.
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL

I like cover girl because you can find good makeup for affordable prices. I usually buy their products at ulta or Walgreens. Sometimes they have bogo and that's pretty awesome because you can save money. Plus their máscaras are so bomb.
Esraa H.
Esraa H.

I've been using the covergirl mascara for about a month now and I really like it! I use a lash lengthening product and then put the mascara on and it does a great job of lengthening and thickening my lashes! I'd buy it again. It's really great considering it's amazing price!
laura p.
laura p.

Amo los gloss de esta marca me encantaron son super y no estan pegajosos los recomiendo
VE1141189 Merwill U.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
Miami, Florida

me encantan todos los productos de covergirl, me dejan la pies suave y con aspecto natural , lo recomiendo 100%b ademas son super económicos y duraderos, ideales para las adictas al maquillaje asi como yo, lo volvería a comprar muchas veces
Nely R.
Nely R.
Danbury, CT

The cover girl ready set gorgeous concealer is very light wight with medium to full coverage.
Candice P.
Candice P.
Ethel, AR

Love their eye makeup. Lots of colors and finishes to choose from.
I like the twist eyeliner lots better than the pencil, it's more convinent. I don't have to worry about sharpening, I can just twist it when I need more.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.