BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
kim h.
Orlando, FL
covergirl products are cheap and simple i love them because they arent to expensive and they dont feel to heavy on my face i do buy lots of cover girl products its very affordable and simple to use
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love covergirl its always been one of my favorite brands super good quality and affordable
Amanda P.
Midland, TX
Love there concealer great coverage,works great on my dark circles,I highly recommend it!
Lynn S.
Delco, NC
I have only use CoverGirl a few times, for me it is hard to match the right color for me
Katherine S.
Provo, UT
I have been using the covergirl long lasting foundation and find I like it just as much as the brand name options. It stays on all day and looks natural.
Regina O.
Have been using it for years! It's a good standby! Never fails to go on smoothly. Just a makeup staple!
Vanessa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I had to only buy one drugstore make up brand Covergirl would be it! From foundation to lipsticks, eye shadow to eyeliner, everything I have ever purchased from Covergirl has been quality. It truly is easy, breezy, Covergirl!
Julie S.
Gastonia, NC
The make up you sale is wonderful for stage. My son has to have make up for stage and we used mostly cover girl. Works just as well as other more expensive brands.
mad b.
Overland Park, KS
a good drugstore brand. sometimes would rather have elf brand though i like lip products
Shian E.
Allentown, PA
Sometimes they have cheap products like foundation primer and eyeshadow but for little thing like mascara and eyeliner they are fine to wear.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.