BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Roxann R.
Roxann R.
good stuff at target.. my mom loves it too.. so inexpensive and pretty stuff like lipsticks
leona e.
leona e.
ky
Covergirl is a good brand I use it all the time I love how it last all day I shop at covergirl often and they are affordable
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Stanford, IL
Cover girl is one of the least expensive ways to try new product types and colors. Seems to be good quality, mostly good lasting coverage.
Amy S.
Amy S.
In absolute love with the new eyeshadow pallets from Covergirl! So pigmented and buttery!
Charna H.
Charna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy, reliable, go to drug store brand. So cheap. I buy mine at Walmart during my weekly grocery run. I love their compacts, the one with oil control works pretty well for my greasy face and makes my skin look matte which I prefer. I love their products.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Covergirl is definitely a hit or miss company for me. While I really love their mascaras and some blushes, I don't gravitate towards other face products. I believe this could be a wonderful brand if they spent more time on their foundations to reduce the likelihood of oxidization.
Julia E.
Julia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girls clean matte bb cream! And also the pressed powder, I love them! They keep me matte all day long. I haven't tried any other products by covergirl, but I've heard they're great! The selection for the bb cream is not too great. I have to mix two of them to get my shade.
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Dallas, TX
Cover girl liquid lipsticks are the perfect consistency and don't dry up extremely drying
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Milwaukee, WI
Covergirl cares about making good products and improving your life. Whether through making your skin better or improving your self image, they got you covered.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alpha, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
On a daily basis I use covergirl powder foundation. This comes in a handy compact with a sponge applicator that I can carry anywhere to refresh when needed. It goes on smooth and covers well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.