COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Arlington, MA
Not my favorite of make-up companies. The products do not always work as promised and often do not last the whole day.
Britt F.
Britt F.
Brandon, FL
My favorite cover girl product is the clear mascara. It works great as a brow gel too. I also love the 3 in one cheek blushes. Its comes with 3 different blushes. a highlight, a contour, and a regular color. but of course you can mix the colors and use them however you want. I love the highlight it is a pretty color. I also love the cover girl bronzer because it gives me a nice glow and works great as a blush as well. cover girl is one of my favorite makeup company's.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an old favorite that I grew up with. It is always coming out with something new and never disappoints. Their eye shadows are my favorite because the pigment is awesome and its affordable! My latest love from Covergirl is their whipped foundation! Its awesome and provides great coverage with a lightweight formula!
Diem N.
Diem N.
Antioch, CA
I like this product for its price.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
CoverGirl...ROCKS... Literally.... They have AMAZING and affordable products... And they make you feel so amazing...
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Belleville, IL
I do like Cover Girl's mascara, but I am hot a huge fan of their foundations, concealer, or powders.
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
I like some of the CoverGirl line of make up products. The eye brow pencils are great, and so it the loose powder. However, I'm not a fan of the mascara or liquid foundations.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always used covergirl products for the makeup never had breakouts like I do with other cosmetics ive tried.
Heather M.
Heather M.
CoverGirl sells some great makeup for really reasonable prices. All of my mascara is CoverGirl and I am always satisfied with how it looks.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Metairie, LA
Covergirl has some hit and misses and for the most part they are pretty good, I prefer to use their foundation and their mascara but not so much of the lip colors or eye shadows. They are a reasonable price for what you get.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.