Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Angela B.
Angela B.
Milton, WI

I just bought the foundation from Covergirl with Olay in it. It's AWESOME! I've used many foundations (Loreal, Revlon, etc) and most of them just feel like you're putting another layer of skin on your face. This Covergirl/Olay foundation feels like SILK on your face! It is very thin yet covers very well. And it looks 100% natural. I'm in love!
Yanire P.
Yanire P.

I love the ready set gorgeous foundation I received in my voxbox it gives great coverage and applying it is easy.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Glendale, CA

As far as supermarket brands go, Cover Girl is a good choice. I only use their mascara because it has great coverage, goes on smooth, and doesn't smear. I've also been happy with their blushes and eye colors. They go on well, but could be more pigmented. Their foundation goes on nicely, but I have a difficult tie finding a good match. I wish they had a wider skin tone palette to choose from.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

CoverGirl cosmetics are awesome. They have beautiful, trendy packaging. I especially love their lip glosses, mascaras and foundations. Affordable prices and their products make me look and feel beautiful!
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN

Not a big fan of CoverGirl products as a whole. I have only found a foundation I liked out of this line and they recently discontinued it.
Suzi S.
Suzi S.
Tina, MO

CoverGirl has a lot of hits and misses. Their foundation is one of my favorites, and their lip colors are coming around. I am not a big fan of the shadows.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Twin Falls, ID

I think CoverGirl as been on the market as long as I can remember and over the years I have tried many of their products and they have improved over time. I love CoverGirl products.
Myriam J.
Myriam J.

It give you the moisture that your face need during the day.
Aubin B.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA

Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. I have sensitive skin and most brands make my face break out or my eyes itch. Covergirl doesn't break me out.
Jess H.
Jess H.
Marcellus, NY

I LOVE HOW THEIR MAKEUP FEELS SO EASY AND BREEZY LIKE THE SLOGAN STATES. I DON'T FEEL LIKE I HAVE MAKEUP ON, BUT WHEN I WEAR IT IT LOOKS CLASSY AND HIDES FLAWS!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.