COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I like their liquid concealer. Its the only kind that didn't leave my face feeling oily or caused it to break out. The price isn't too bad.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
Covergirl, like most cosmetics companies has it's hits and misses. In 2016 two of my favorite products they came out with are the Clean Matte BB Cream. More like a foundation, it keeps me matte all day with great coverage. The other was their Supersize mascara. I've picked this up for as little as $5.99 and I'd put it up against any high end mascara out there. The brush takes some getting used to but the end result is beautiful.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Seneca, SC
I have always been a fan of Covergirl's products! They are always very reliable and they have lots to chose from at the stores. They are for the most part affordable, I always wish make up was cheaper but they are competitive. Will continue to buy their products!
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
I usually typically buy all covergirl stuff. I love almost all of it. Usually just get there mascara's and foundation and just been hooked to it since. Love it all.
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Everyone wants to be a covergirl and when you use their products, you feel like one! i love these products, they are seriously so great. and i love ellen! lol
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
CoverGirl has really great, affordable products. Items can be purchased at drug stores, Walmart and Target. My favorite products are their mascaras.
April S.
April S.
I love Covergirl I am currently loving their Outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation. They have been staple in my makeup routine for as long as I can remember wearing makeup. This company will be around for many years to come!
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Hialeah, FL
In my culture, brands like these are what we call "bueno, bonito, barrato" which means good, pretty, and cheap! I have been using Cover a Girl Cosmetics ever since I came of age. It is the perfect makeup for young girls on a budget and it is as effective as other over priced products. I highly recommend using CG. Try their bronzed, mascara, and powders! They're phenomenal.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Arlington, MA
Not my favorite of make-up companies. The products do not always work as promised and often do not last the whole day.
Britt F.
Britt F.
Brandon, FL
My favorite cover girl product is the clear mascara. It works great as a brow gel too. I also love the 3 in one cheek blushes. Its comes with 3 different blushes. a highlight, a contour, and a regular color. but of course you can mix the colors and use them however you want. I love the highlight it is a pretty color. I also love the cover girl bronzer because it gives me a nice glow and works great as a blush as well. cover girl is one of my favorite makeup company's.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.