COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Nikayla S.
Nikayla S.

Cover girl has been my go to brand for mascara for 8 years!! I have tried so many types of the lash blast mascara and love them all for different reasons. I especially love that they are all extremely affordable options!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Fremont, Nh

Not my favorite brand but I haven't tried a lot of their products just foundation and it dried up very quickly
April F.
April F.
Cresco, Pa

Certain products of covergirl are great and others are good. Most of the products I have tried weren't so good.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, Ga

I absolutely love the fact that Covergirl has a Starwars collection. Before I used it, I expected it to be of poor quality but i was wrong. The starwars collection mascara is my favorite drugstore mascara. It looks amazing and made me want to try more Covergirl products.
Echo C.
Echo C.

Cover girls always make good products for sensitive skin people like me. Plus the company's been around forever and they still making women happy today.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Kissimmee, FL

I prefer this brand in foundation in powder and in liquid. Love the promotions that they offer.
Candice P.
Candice P.
Claremont, NH

I use everything CoverGirl. They do have the best eye liner and mascara that I can find by far. They are not to expensive and have good quality. I recommend CoverGirl to everyone I know
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL

I am in the defense with this brand there is things I love and things I dislike . Overall it's affordable but sometimes the products aren't so great . I just got the too clean BB cream and I love it for everyday use
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

I like Covergirl products overall but many times it's a hit or miss. I like their price and packaging. I wish they would make a natural or organic line that would be great. I love their lipgloss it's one of my favorite purchase from this line. I always recommend Covergirl to my friends.
Sasha S.
Sasha S.

COVERGIRL is dependable. They're a drug store brand with inexpensive products that last long and stay in place. They have it all from lips to eyes, face to nails. A couple of their products will forever be in my makeup bag.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.