BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Milagros D.
Doral, FL
compre el polvo compacto de covergirl y me encanto, me resulto muy gratificante la compra totalmente positiva. El producto tiene alta calidad un acabado favorable, el producto esta perfecto aunque puede mejorar en algunos aspecto, pero definitivamente lo volvería a comprar.
Rebekah H.
Goodlettsville , Tennessee
This product really covers all my blemishes. I love it. It's hard to find something that works but this product does for me.
Kathy P.
Portville
Been using Covergirl for many many years. Great quality, affordable products. Most of my family members use Covergirl.
Megan J.
Versailles, KY
This brand is a little more inexpensive compared to the other brands. I tend to have oily skin and they have an oil control foundation and powder and I think that helps a lot. Although you kind of have to use more than usual to cover. It works for me!
Kristie W.
Green Bay, WI
I dont really use this but when I do it comes through and it is fine. Covergirl is oa pretty good brand. Also it is prettty fine. It works and It is pretty good It is sort of expensive when I need it and it works good. I would go and shop here again all the time.
Kristy S.
I love Covergirl products. Covergirl is a trusted brand and is highly recommended. Covergirl has many great products and different arrangement of great colors.
Sara S.
Michigan City, IN
I use Covergirl's 3 in 1 foundation and it is the only foundation that I have continued to buy for over a year. I normally like to try new types and brands of products unless I find one I really like, and covergirl's foundation is definitely my favorite.
Jane B.
I love Covergirl. I think that too many people overlook this brand at the drugstore. My favorite item is their quad eyeshadows, they so very underrated! I would make sure to clip a coupon before making a purchase.
Reeva S.
I use covergirl products from time to time. Usually eyeshadow and mascara are the products I purchase from this line. Reasonably priced and good quality.
Courtney D.
Cover girl is a wonderful company in general I love all their products! :) I have used their makeup and skin products and I love all of them.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.