Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Shaden G.
Shaden G.

Me gustaría que los labiales con glosa de covergirl no estén tan pegajosos, en lo general tienen muy bellos colores
Amy K.
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX

I have been using Covergirl liquid powder foundation for the past few months and absolutely love it! This brand is really affordable and you can purchase Covergirl products almost anymore, including Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Ulta stores, etc.
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX

Most covergirl products are right on point because of the quality for the price but just like any brand they do have hits and misses with the products. Over all I will continue to purchase products because price is one of my main concerns, I'll just make sure to read reviews before.
Maria B.
Maria B.

Cover girl products ill have to say have worked so well on my skin for so many years yet theyre prices are very affordable especially in this time of 2017 which were all trying to budget ourselves more !
Laura I.
Laura I.

I have used tons of Covergirl's products and love every single one of them. Sometimes the mascara clumps up, but that is my only complaint. Covergirl has become part of my everyday makeup routine and I love it. I will definitely be using the Covergirl products again.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX

Cover girls products are simply amazing! I don't think I have come across any product that I don't like! It's all great and not to expensive depending on what you get!
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY

Cover girl has always been a go to for me since high school. I've used the compacts and liquid makeup- while I do like it it doesn't seem to give me AS good of coverage on my uneven skin tones and acne as other Sephora store type of stuff.
Dakota M.
Dakota M.
Ontario, Canada

For me covergirl always seems to be a hit or a miss with their products. Some of their face products are my favourties while others happen to be the worst I've tried. There's always room for imrovement to make sure that their products don't oxidize. Eye products are always stellar in my opinion, especially mascara.
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN

I have always used covergirl products. Especially in my high school days. It lasted and it worked. Not expensive. The colors were bold and I loved the products because I could just go to a store and pick them up.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

I love covergirl there was only one product I wasn't to fond of that I've used and it was because I have dry skin and it dried it out more but I definitely recommend covergirl product to anyone!!!😊😊
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.