BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
My favorite drugstore brand of make up. Extremely reasonably priced. All of their products work very well. If I'm purchasing make up from the drug store it's always covergirl. Plus I love their new campaign
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee
Love covergirl. Easy to find in almost any store. I've used a lot of there foundations over the years. Gentle of the skin and never causes me to brake out. I love drug store makeup. Reliable and dependable.
Amanda W.
Mary Esther, FL
I have been using Covergirl's truBlend liquid makeup since high school and I will NEVER quit! It is inexpensive, doesn't make my face oily, and is long lasting. One bottle usually lasts me about 1-2 months.
Amanda O.
Mangham , LA
Ahh!!! I absolutely love cover girl!! My foundation powder concealer everything is cover girl! The price is usually cheaper that most! The products are amazing! I promise I won't be disappointed if you do!
Nicole S.
Swain, NY
I live their makeup, it is affordable and I can buy it at just about any store I normally shop at like wal mart. My mom also uses cover girl and she is the one who originally got me hooked on this product.
Trenola B.
Port Arthur, TX
I love almost all cover girl products and their bb creams are my favorite. Cover girl products are a great addition to your beginner's makeup bag. Their products are very affordable and never disappoint me
Tiara T.
Toledo, IA
Covergirl can be found in most stores that have cosmetics which makes it easily accessible to get your hands on the products they have. I think it's a great company if you are just starting to wear makeup.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I have liked a few things from here there definitely not expensive and some things are definitely nice for the price cause most of it's inexpensive and actually really nice I would recommend shopping here!
Alisa W.
Memphis, TN
I do enjoy the covergirl blush, eye shadows, and mascara. They are great products and I've never had any issues with irritation from the covergirl brand! Who doesn't want to look and feel like a Covergirl!
Tiffany F.
I've used covergirl fave powder for over a year now and will recommend it to anyone. They have a great finishing powder and their products are very affordable. Pretty much any product you get here will be.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.