COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Gynelle P.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL

Covergirl I can't see my makeup life with out ther products like there foundation and pallets to comcealer love them very good quality very affordable will recomend anyone to buy at least a lipstick from begginer to experts Covergirl is very good
Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY

But like....how many of you practiced the commercial in the mirror...because I know that I did. Covergirl has some amazing products that are still super affordable for those on a budget. Some of my favorite every day products come from this line.
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL

I've been using Covergirl for years & it's a great quality brand. I usually don't spend too much on it & it works well for me.I love all things cover girl especially there mascaras, foundations and blushes. I highly recommend all of the products.
maria m.
maria m.
Evergreen Pk, IL

I use their eyebrow pencil and used to use their eyeliner forever until I changed it up. I can't spend $30 on an eyebrow pencil the one I use is like $6 and works just fine and easy to apply, doesnt take me more than a minute to fill in my brows!
Triana U.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA

I love covergirl since i was in high school when i first started using cosmetics. It's a really affordable brand with amazing results. Also I loved the fact that they were the first using a Male Ambassador. Keep it up I'll keep buying your stuff.
Maegan L.
Maegan L.
Portsmouth, VA

Let's talk about Covergirl Eyeshadows! So creamy and buttery and so many colors. Shocking color output for a drug store brand. I have several covergirl eyeshadows and I find myself using them often. I will absolutely buy more covergirl products.
Mallory T.
Mallory T.
Tifton, GA

All Covergirl cosmetics that I have ever used before have never let me down. The foundations are really full coverage like I like, the eye shadows are very pigmented, and the lip colors are amazing! I always use Covergirl as my go to for makeup!
Charlotte C.
Charlotte C.
Orange, TX

I love Covergirl cosmetics. They are very affordable for us on the budget girls. I will always have them as a staple product in me makeup collections. You can purchase them at all drug stores close to you. I recommend you use all their products.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

CoverGirl is hit and miss with me ..
I used to love CoverGirl but everytime I go back to it again I find something I don't like..
For instance I tried their new mascara and it just clumped up and irritated my sensitive eyes.. Not cool CoverGirl!
nic s.
nic s.

Covergirl products are consistently good quality, relatively well priced, and available everywhere. I love the Katy Kat Mascara product right now! I just wish the prices were a little lower, but I'd still definitely keep shopping their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.