BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Justin, TX
Cover girl is one of my favorite brands. Every product they have is suitable for all skin types and all styles. I love the quality of the products and I would definitely recommend this to others looking for a great beauty brand.
Savanna J.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't love covergirl?! Their mascara is a must have for any girl! While their foundation makes me break out because I am allergic to it, I absolutely love all of their other products! A girl cannot live without covergirl!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a big fan of covergirl. I feel like their lip products are sub par. Their eyeshadows are terrible and their face products aren't very good either. Their mascaras are what sells this line. I feel they need to step it up.
N Hollywood, CA
I usually stick to Covergirl products because they are more affordable but still for a good quality. I'd love to branch out and try new things, but it's always a risk when they're expensive brands. I can always trust Covergirl.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
COvergirl has been my go to for makeup since I started wearing makeup. Quality is good and the color selections for everything from lipstick to coverup have come a long way. Reasonably priced and usually long lasting products.
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Greenbrier, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has some great drug store products. I adore their concealers! The color matching is fantastic! I have a pale complexion and their lighter shades match perfectly! I appreciate this brand and their attention to detail.
Tracie V.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go-to makeup product at the drug store when I need something quick and inexpensive. Their mascaras are all incredible- they give you full lashes for a fraction of the price you'd pay at high end beauty stores.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drugstore makeup available. I love their super sizer Fiber Mascara. It makes my lashes look thicker and fuller. Their true match foundation is a quality product and comes in the widest variety of shades I have ever seen.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Cover girl is awesome for the ladies who want good quality make up and don't want to spend a fortune having to get your new make up for the new year. I've never had a problem with a single thing I've ever purchased from them!
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
I've used everything covergirl since day one, they are so fabulous and just in general great with prices and quality. With cheap prices comes not the best quality of course, but the quality is definitely suited for the price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.