Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Gynelle P.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL

Covergirl I can't see my makeup life with out ther products like there foundation and pallets to comcealer love them very good quality very affordable will recomend anyone to buy at least a lipstick from begginer to experts Covergirl is very good
Stacie G.
Stacie G.
Granite City, IL

Love the foundations and the press powders especially the translucent powder. Sometimes depending on what foundation I use the. translucent powder isn't light enough. But other than that they have wonderful products that I intend on buying again.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK

Cover Girl has some of my favorite liquid lip sticks of all time! The color choices are great and so is the price, if your looking for a cheaper drugstore brand that is just as good as the high end brands, I would definitely recommend cover girl!
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
PORT CHARLOTTE

I love cover-girl products. They continue to be innovative and offer a variety of colors and styles. They offer products that fit every ones makeup needs with quality ingredients . There products are also very affordable and available everywhere.
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL

I've been using Covergirl for years & it's a great quality brand. I usually don't spend too much on it & it works well for me.I love all things cover girl especially there mascaras, foundations and blushes. I highly recommend all of the products.
Triana U.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA

I love covergirl since i was in high school when i first started using cosmetics. It's a really affordable brand with amazing results. Also I loved the fact that they were the first using a Male Ambassador. Keep it up I'll keep buying your stuff.
maria m.
maria m.
Evergreen Pk, IL

I use their eyebrow pencil and used to use their eyeliner forever until I changed it up. I can't spend $30 on an eyebrow pencil the one I use is like $6 and works just fine and easy to apply, doesnt take me more than a minute to fill in my brows!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

I'm in love with the face products. The foundations and compact powders have amazing coverage. I really like the prices they have and I always buy these products. You can find the products in every store like target, Walmart, Walgreens. I love it
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX

I've used cover girl for the last 25 years. It's affordable and even when I go to the higher end makeups. I always cover girl as my fall back. I really like the way the powder foundation feels on my face and the clean formula makes me feel fresh
Mallory T.
Mallory T.
Tifton, GA

All Covergirl cosmetics that I have ever used before have never let me down. The foundations are really full coverage like I like, the eye shadows are very pigmented, and the lip colors are amazing! I always use Covergirl as my go to for makeup!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.