Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Mari M.
Mari M.
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ive bought mascara from covergirl before, it was amazing and my shopping experience was pretty good, they had a nice variation and very affordable, I regularly shop for mascara from Covergirl. I plan to keep shopping this brand!
Savanna J.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Who doesn't love covergirl?! Their mascara is a must have for any girl! While their foundation makes me break out because I am allergic to it, I absolutely love all of their other products! A girl cannot live without covergirl!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
N Hollywood, CA
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usually stick to Covergirl products because they are more affordable but still for a good quality. I'd love to branch out and try new things, but it's always a risk when they're expensive brands. I can always trust Covergirl.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm not a big fan of covergirl. I feel like their lip products are sub par. Their eyeshadows are terrible and their face products aren't very good either. Their mascaras are what sells this line. I feel they need to step it up.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COvergirl has been my go to for makeup since I started wearing makeup. Quality is good and the color selections for everything from lipstick to coverup have come a long way. Reasonably priced and usually long lasting products.
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Greenbrier, TN
Jan. 30, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has some great drug store products. I adore their concealers! The color matching is fantastic! I have a pale complexion and their lighter shades match perfectly! I appreciate this brand and their attention to detail.
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 26, 2016, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have to cofesar that covergirl was one of the first lines of beauty products that I use and I love .... has the layer of transforming your face in an extraordinary way, has a wide range of tones and colors that are fabulous
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is awesome for the ladies who want good quality make up and don't want to spend a fortune having to get your new make up for the new year. I've never had a problem with a single thing I've ever purchased from them!
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Dec. 24, 2016, 8:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used everything covergirl since day one, they are so fabulous and just in general great with prices and quality. With cheap prices comes not the best quality of course, but the quality is definitely suited for the price.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Jan. 27, 2017, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best drugstore makeup available. I love their super sizer Fiber Mascara. It makes my lashes look thicker and fuller. Their true match foundation is a quality product and comes in the widest variety of shades I have ever seen.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.