COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Orlando, FL

I think covergirl is a great drug store brand make up. I have used probably some sort of product from every department they have (eye, face, concealer, etc) You get what you pay for, certain items, (ususally more basic items: mascara, eyeliner, lipglosses, blush) hold up better than others (personally haven't found a foundation I love from them) I have several covergirl products now, and I am sure I will try more again in the futuer.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold, NJ

For me, Covergirl is just not one of my favorite brands, these products are not good quality at all. Their foundations smell awful, and clog pores. Their eyeshadow are not pigmented and are very chalky. Their mascaras clump up your lashes and have glitter in them. Their lipsticks do not stay on your lips. I think out of every covergirl product, I only like one of them. Not my favorite brand, but I am willing to try their products.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Tucson, AZ

I love the Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation by CoverGirl. I have combo/oily skin, and this works really well for me. It leaves a semi matte finish and wears well throughout the day. Doesn't cake up in fine lines for me. I love the squeeze bottle it comes in - sanitary and easy to control the amount of product that comes out. My only down side is the shade range. The lightest shade is a bit too dark for me. Great inexpensive product!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Pleasant Grv, UT

I've been using Covergirl makeup since I was 14! I've briefly dabbled in other brands, but I keep coming back. Their Lashblast mascara is THE best and they have a wide variety of shades in a wide variety of types of foundation. Sometimes you need full coverage, other times you don't; Covergirl has your back! I can count on them for natural colors in eye shadows and blushes which is helpful because I don't go crazy with color.
fabiola a.
fabiola a.

Everything I have tried from cover girl I have loved from the 3 in 1 foundation leaving my skin flawless to the lipgloss that's not sticky and has a very pretty shine and sparkles to it. This is a drugstore brand which is super affordable for people who are just starting their makeup collection. I will be trying their new mascara soon which I'm excited to try. This is an awesome brand and I recommend to everyone to try out !
Mai K.
Mai K.
Redwood city, Ca

Cover girl was one of the first brands I bought from when I wore "makeup" in middle school, which was transparent mascara. I thought it was the coolest thing ever and I still like to wear it when I don't feel like I want to put makeup on but I do want to look decent outside. I love how they are affordable and have a variety of products, but I don't believe they are all high quality which is okay for the price point.
Vania L.
Vania L.
Penndel, PA

I love everything from this brand! Their lipsticks are wonderful, mascara (clump crusher) are just phenomenal and their foundations are amazing for drugstore quality. Only con with their foundations are lack of colors they make. Also their eyeshadows aren't the best, but lately I have been using their newer releases and they're great for color payoff! I got the one that is a supposed dupe for the Naked 3 palette.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Yuba City, CA

The BB Cream is so flawless on my skin I was really amazed the first time I tried it. Inuenster sent me a free sample and since then I have purchased that product. I don't really have any intense acne or scars that make me need full coverage so this product covers all my little flaws perfectly. Easy to blend, matches my skin tone, not cakey, looks flawless even outdoors, feels light weight. It's a great product.
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH

When I first started using makeup over a decade ago, Cover girl was a go to. I'd never leave the house without my eyeliner that I still buy as it is very black, very pigmented, creamy, and stays put, I rated then 4 stars because some products are not as good as I'd expect them to be, eye shadows are amazing, some foundations are great others are not, lipsticks could be better but there are a few I'd repurchase.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS

COVERGIRL is a super affordable brand. It is easily found so you should never have a problem running out of product. I have tried many different products with this brand and have enjoyed most of them. The products that I wasn't a fan was more for a preference reason ( not that it wasn't a good product). They offer products for various skin types which is really nice because not everything works for everyone!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.