Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ

To be 100% honest, I haven't purchased a covergirl product (besides mascara) since I was in middle school/early high school. I used to love them a lot before I started discovering other brands, and to be honest Covergirl started to become a little average at the drugstore. There are so many drugstore brands really stepping up their makeup game and I feel like I"m still waiting for Covergirl to come out with a product that everyone's raving about.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Honolulu, HI

CoverGirl is probably my favorite drugstore brand for foundations. I never splurge on high end foundations because I love my CoverGirl ones so much. I can easily get them from any drugstore, there's often some sort of deal going on that allows me to save money, and the quality of the product is great! My favorite is the CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1, but the Ready Set Gorgeous is a second runner up because it's super affordable!
Sara D.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA

Covergirl makeup is another of my faves....you cab buy it just about any major store and they make something for everyone! Another reason I like covergirl so much is that they are affordable and just about everyone can afford to buy CG. I also look out for CG coupons in sunday papers too to get great discounts on makeup by covergirl. They have been around a long time and definitely know their stuff when it comes to fashion and makeup!
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Orlando, FL

I think covergirl is a great drug store brand make up. I have used probably some sort of product from every department they have (eye, face, concealer, etc) You get what you pay for, certain items, (ususally more basic items: mascara, eyeliner, lipglosses, blush) hold up better than others (personally haven't found a foundation I love from them) I have several covergirl products now, and I am sure I will try more again in the futuer.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold, NJ

For me, Covergirl is just not one of my favorite brands, these products are not good quality at all. Their foundations smell awful, and clog pores. Their eyeshadow are not pigmented and are very chalky. Their mascaras clump up your lashes and have glitter in them. Their lipsticks do not stay on your lips. I think out of every covergirl product, I only like one of them. Not my favorite brand, but I am willing to try their products.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Tucson, AZ

I love the Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation by CoverGirl. I have combo/oily skin, and this works really well for me. It leaves a semi matte finish and wears well throughout the day. Doesn't cake up in fine lines for me. I love the squeeze bottle it comes in - sanitary and easy to control the amount of product that comes out. My only down side is the shade range. The lightest shade is a bit too dark for me. Great inexpensive product!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Pleasant Grv, UT

I've been using Covergirl makeup since I was 14! I've briefly dabbled in other brands, but I keep coming back. Their Lashblast mascara is THE best and they have a wide variety of shades in a wide variety of types of foundation. Sometimes you need full coverage, other times you don't; Covergirl has your back! I can count on them for natural colors in eye shadows and blushes which is helpful because I don't go crazy with color.
fabiola a.
fabiola a.

Everything I have tried from cover girl I have loved from the 3 in 1 foundation leaving my skin flawless to the lipgloss that's not sticky and has a very pretty shine and sparkles to it. This is a drugstore brand which is super affordable for people who are just starting their makeup collection. I will be trying their new mascara soon which I'm excited to try. This is an awesome brand and I recommend to everyone to try out !
Mai K.
Mai K.
Redwood city, Ca

Cover girl was one of the first brands I bought from when I wore "makeup" in middle school, which was transparent mascara. I thought it was the coolest thing ever and I still like to wear it when I don't feel like I want to put makeup on but I do want to look decent outside. I love how they are affordable and have a variety of products, but I don't believe they are all high quality which is okay for the price point.
Vania L.
Vania L.
Penndel, PA

I love everything from this brand! Their lipsticks are wonderful, mascara (clump crusher) are just phenomenal and their foundations are amazing for drugstore quality. Only con with their foundations are lack of colors they make. Also their eyeshadows aren't the best, but lately I have been using their newer releases and they're great for color payoff! I got the one that is a supposed dupe for the Naked 3 palette.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.