BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allison S.
Milaca, MN
Most covergirl products are pretty good. I use a variety of brands. I think everyone's skin and body type is different and they do a good job of trying to keep up with most demands. Just because a product doesn't work for me doesn't mean it wont work for someone else, so it's hard to say if they need to improve. I think just keeping coming out with new products and people will be happy
Emily R.
Fishers, IN
For a drugstore brand, CoverGirl is always a go to for me. I love their mascara and BB Cream. When I am looking for a high quality, cost-effective makeup, I turn to CoverGirl.

My only con, is I have oily and break-out prone skin so I tend to no use their foundations or powder. I with they had a acne-prone coverage product that would help treat my issues while providing coverage.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Are you feeling easy and breezy? Because I know I definitely am! I feel like Covergirl is that makeup brand that no one could ever hate. They make great products at such a low cost that it's hard to find something bad to say about them. I'm also loving on their first male spokemodel, James Charles. I'm so happy that Covergirl embraced the fact that boys can wear makeup too.
Cecilia M.
Springdale, AR
I love Covergirl!! My sister and I love to experiment and express ourselves through makeup, but our family does not have a ton of money for high end makeup. Covergirl is affordable, but has great quality. I would say that my favorite product that I have used was the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer. I have used this concealer for 2 years and plan to keep on using it.
Micaela K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl can be rather hit and miss. I know their mascaras are honestly really awesome, and I love that they've included James Charles as a model in their campaign. However, their foundations in general need work, and I think it's time to discontinue some of their oldest products, nobody is using them anymore and they're taking up shelf space for products people DO love.
Laura M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything I have used from Covergirl I totally LOVED it. Their products are so easy to get, they have a very great quality and a nice presentation. My favorite purchase right now it's actually a pair of eyeglasses haha! I bough them yesterday and I just love them. Plus, the fact that the glasses were from a makeup brand I love, was ever thin I needed to say yes to them.
Daniela H.
Covergirl is very hit or miss for me. I don't care for their liquid lipsticks because they're too sticky, but I like the Katy Perry collection of lipsticks & Covergirl eyeshadows are ok depending on the shade. When I was in middleschool they had a white iridescent shade that I was in love with & used every single day. I would give anything to be able to find it again.
carrie f.
Hazelwood, MO
I recently bought some powder foundation by Covergirl but I'm not as impressed with it. I have super sensitive and dry skin. The powder does not work well at all with my skin type and they didn't really offer the right color in the powder to match my skin tone. I ended up going with one a little lighter than I am instead of darker and it makes me look even more pale.
Devlin L.
First of all, all of covergirl products are amazing. I do find them a bit on the expensive side, but I definitely see why. They work amazing. I buy these products for myself, guy products, and I buy the women products for people I know. I also allow people to try it who would want something from there maybe. I definitely recommend cover girl to anyone and everyone.
Neyllen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl eyelash masks are excellent especially those that are waterproof I love elongated give a lot of volume and definition, from this brand for me the best are the masks
las máscaras de pestañas de covergirl son excelentes sobre todo las que son a prueba de agua me encantan alargan dan mucho volumen y definicion, de esta marca para mi lo mejor son las mascaras
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.