Add a Photo
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ
Jan. 2, 2017, 10:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like covergirl products for everyday basic use. I use their BB cream which is light, airy, and doesn't cause me to break out which is very important as I have really sensitive skin! They lipsticks and glosses are great for daily wear, although they tend to not last very long. The prices tend to be fairly low and you can purchase these products at any drug store. I usually buy them at Target!
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently purchased Tru Naked Nudes eye shadow and instantly fell in love. This palette gave me great coverage and lasted through the evening with a good primer. The pigmentation was strong which I need for my darker skin. The price is also reasonable for such a great palette. Usually ranges from $7.99-9.99 at target. If you're looking for good over the counter nude palette you'll love this one!
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Medley, FL
Dec. 24, 2016, 2:43 a.m.
CoverGirl
Plumpify blastPro by Lashblast Waterproof Mascara

PROS:
The "double action brush" lengthens, defines, separates, curls, and lifts lashes!
Goes on smoothly, showing fairly dramatic results within a few strokes—and no clumps!
Doesn't smudge, flake or smear once set.
Waterproof as claimed.
CONS:
The large brush makes it tricky to avoid getting "dots" of mascara on your upper eyelid.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Milaca, MN
Jan. 28, 2017, 9:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Most covergirl products are pretty good. I use a variety of brands. I think everyone's skin and body type is different and they do a good job of trying to keep up with most demands. Just because a product doesn't work for me doesn't mean it wont work for someone else, so it's hard to say if they need to improve. I think just keeping coming out with new products and people will be happy
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Feb. 5, 2017, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is probably one of my least favorite makeup lines. Not a huge fan of the line personally. I habent had many good results with most of the products i tried. They have some pretty decent eyeshadow palettes for a good price but other than that i dont really buy much from Covergirl. Id recommend other lines for a budget and i will probably buy from them but prefer other brands .
Jessenia B.
Jessenia B.
Fresno, CA
Feb. 8, 2017, 5:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A must for mascara. Love it makes my eyelashes full, thick, and long. Always get compliments on my eyelashes. People cant believe they're not fake eyelashes. I dont use any other mascara other than these two perfect combination for beautiful eyelashes. Love their lipsticks too very pigmented and lasts. Very smooth application doesn't dry out my lips makes my lips look nice and full.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Fishers, IN
Jan. 2, 2017, 9:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For a drugstore brand, CoverGirl is always a go to for me. I love their mascara and BB Cream. When I am looking for a high quality, cost-effective makeup, I turn to CoverGirl.

My only con, is I have oily and break-out prone skin so I tend to no use their foundations or powder. I with they had a acne-prone coverage product that would help treat my issues while providing coverage.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Are you feeling easy and breezy? Because I know I definitely am! I feel like Covergirl is that makeup brand that no one could ever hate. They make great products at such a low cost that it's hard to find something bad to say about them. I'm also loving on their first male spokemodel, James Charles. I'm so happy that Covergirl embraced the fact that boys can wear makeup too.
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
Springdale, AR
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl!! My sister and I love to experiment and express ourselves through makeup, but our family does not have a ton of money for high end makeup. Covergirl is affordable, but has great quality. I would say that my favorite product that I have used was the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer. I have used this concealer for 2 years and plan to keep on using it.
Micaela K.
Micaela K.
Jan. 17, 2017, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl can be rather hit and miss. I know their mascaras are honestly really awesome, and I love that they've included James Charles as a model in their campaign. However, their foundations in general need work, and I think it's time to discontinue some of their oldest products, nobody is using them anymore and they're taking up shelf space for products people DO love.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.