BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalia V.
La marca me gusta más por lo económica que es a comparación d e otras marcas. Es de buena calidad y tienen mucha variedad para las pieles morenas y Olivias como yo. Compraría de nuevo la marca
Monique T.
Buckeye, AZ
Great drugstore brand. I would recommend their waterproof mascaras, they last all day without smearing and making my lashes turn back straight. Some products are pricy but most of the time you can find deals and coupons for the drugstore.
Julitza C.
The Covergirl products are excellent, my favorite Covergirl product is the mascara, especially the Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black. Does not form lumps and dry instantly.
Lacey V.
The mineral foundation provides acceptable coverage for the price. Easy to apply. The need to reapply every 3-4 hrs is not ideal. Plenty of shades, great price...would recommend if you're on a budget.
Marie M.
Jersey City, NJ
I have always been pleased with covergirl products. They are fairly priced and do exactly what I need. I mostly use the mascara, lipstick, and lip balm products. I think this product is good for someone on a budget but still want to create a look that is top dollar. Go Covergirl!!
Milagros D.
Doral, FL
compre el polvo compacto de covergirl y me encanto, me resulto muy gratificante la compra totalmente positiva. El producto tiene alta calidad un acabado favorable, el producto esta perfecto aunque puede mejorar en algunos aspecto, pero definitivamente lo volvería a comprar.
Rebekah H.
Goodlettsville , Tennessee
This product really covers all my blemishes. I love it. It's hard to find something that works but this product does for me.
Kathy P.
Portville
Been using Covergirl for many many years. Great quality, affordable products. Most of my family members use Covergirl.
Megan J.
Versailles, KY
This brand is a little more inexpensive compared to the other brands. I tend to have oily skin and they have an oil control foundation and powder and I think that helps a lot. Although you kind of have to use more than usual to cover. It works for me!
Kristie W.
Green Bay, WI
I dont really use this but when I do it comes through and it is fine. Covergirl is oa pretty good brand. Also it is prettty fine. It works and It is pretty good It is sort of expensive when I need it and it works good. I would go and shop here again all the time.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.