Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Heather M.
Heather M.

CoverGirl sells some great makeup for really reasonable prices. All of my mascara is CoverGirl and I am always satisfied with how it looks.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Northport, AL

Covergirl has some hit and misses and for the most part they are pretty good, I prefer to use their foundation and their mascara but not so much of the lip colors or eye shadows. They are a reasonable price for what you get.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Hilliard, OH

Great make up for price. I have been using covergirl since I was 14 and will continue to use it.
Priscilla Q.
Priscilla Q.
Bakersfield, CA

I love cover girl i use their mascaras all the time. My favorite is the lash blast!
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

I have been using Cover girl products since my mom first let me play with her makeup. You can not go wrong with a classic.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Aurora, IL

I love my foundation from CoverGirl. it is by far the best foundation that i have used.
Christina  R.
Christina R.

For the most part I buy Bobbi Brown cosmetics (sensitive skin)but when in a quick need or for face powder compact I always go to Covergirl! My mother buys nothing but Covergirl. She lives by it. Great company, great products at a reasonable price
Kim D.
Kim D.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love Covergirl. They have made so many contributions to empowering girls and women around the world. This is a company I want my daughter to look up to!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

I don't know too much about makeup but I have chosen many Covergirl products at random and have been happy with all of them! Specifically some of the foundations.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Woodland Park, CO

I use their mascara a lot, the clump crusher definitely works. Although, I also use their concealer and it usually wears off after about an hour or two. I will come home from school and it will look like I didn't put any makeup on that day. I feel like the main reason I buy their concealer is because it's probably the cheapest at the store.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.