BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
christine c.
christine c.
There good.. Good quality no expensive make up love there foundation.. It one of my go to.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Pensacola, FL
Covergirl base comes in so many different color shades it's easy to find one that matches! It applies smoothly and easy to blend too.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Evans, GA
Very affordable and love how my skin looks when wearing it. My skin is sensitive so it's hard to find products that are good quality and affordable. Covergirl is that product!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Corona, CA
Great products and great prices. Have been using covergirl for over 10 years
Heather A.
Heather A.
Lowell, NC
I've always had good results with covergirl products. I don't wear much makeup but I love the eyeshadows and lip products. Go on smooth and great colors. Overall great products!
Yireth R.
Yireth R.
New Bedford, MA
Great brand, would definitely buy more ! great products at a very reasonable price.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Manitowoc, WI
I do like the products from CoverGirl - they are well made and always come in the shades of color that I am looking for in their mascara line of product.
Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always find myself using these products although there is nothing too special about them. Where other drug store brands have become better quality I feel this one remains pretty low end. I would love for them to make some changes especially in foundation for darker skin.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Prospect, OH
Best products out there for make-up. They don't break my face out and they're not too harsh for my teenage step-daughters sensitive skin either!
Elley V.
Elley V.
Caldwell, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
They always have the best mascara around ! Drugstore and high end, I always reach for my cover girl mascara. They always last all day and never flake off
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.