COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Brook R.
Brook R.
Nampa, ID

You get what you pay for with covergirl. It's not the best in the beauty industry, but it's not the worst either! It's affordable and gets the job done and that's why I use it!
Haley B.
Haley B.

I have been a huge fan of their mascara in the blue tube for years. Me, my mom, and my aunt all have used this product for ever it is great mascara for the price but I have noticed recently that have changed the formula and it isn't as good as it use to be.
Nikayla S.
Nikayla S.

Cover girl has been my go to brand for mascara for 8 years!! I have tried so many types of the lash blast mascara and love them all for different reasons. I especially love that they are all extremely affordable options!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX

I've used CoverGirl products pretty much since I started wearing makeup and they've always been a really reliable brand. As an adult I find myself drawn to other drugstore brands, I feel like CoverGirl is trying to stay on trend, but their products aren't advancing the way some other brands are.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

I'm in using cover girl since I was in middle school they Holly's house and amazing products out you're always coming up with new things different formulas for everything is just absolutely a great company
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN

For drugstore products, they hit it out of the park. Great prices, good consistency.
Allie S.
Allie S.

I love cover girl! They make great products for everyday use! You will get hooked after trying!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Kissimmee, FL

I prefer this brand in foundation in powder and in liquid. Love the promotions that they offer.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Fremont, Nh

Not my favorite brand but I haven't tried a lot of their products just foundation and it dried up very quickly
April F.
April F.
Cresco, Pa

Certain products of covergirl are great and others are good. Most of the products I have tried weren't so good.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.