COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Want Bombshell Lashes then this Covergirl Bombshell Curvaceous Lash Mascara is for you! I loved the ease it went on with the curved brush and it lasted a long time. didn't wear off and had good coverage without clumping. Go ahead its worth a try!
Misty J.
Misty J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So lashy mascara is amazing for length, volume , and coating all my sparse non existent lashes. The wand is very intimidating but it is where the magic is.
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Covergirl products. My favorite product is their lashblast mascara. I've never tried their foundations or lipsticks but I've heard good things about them. This brand is a good drugstore brand but I prefer Maybelline over Covergirl.
Tisa B.
Tisa B.
Louisville, KY
I'm not a really a fan of cover girl eye shadow (at least the ones I have tried), but their other products are pretty good. In most instances, cover girl is one of the better drug store brands.
Skyla H.
Skyla H.
Pampa, TX
This Product has been used in my family for YEARS! its a true product and we love the affordable prices. I love the eye make-up, concealers, nail product, and skin care! There in the magazines and on TV for a reason!!! THERE SIMPLY FABULOUS!!!!!!
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their foundation and the prices! Other items, I haven't really dabbled with. The packaging is OK but nothing fancy like L'Oréal for drugstore items
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love covergirl cosmetics. I have been using covergirl since I was 16 yr old. They have had hits and misses but mostly hits for me. I also like their price point in products.
Tiffanie B.
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Bought this last week to try and fell in love. The price was reasonable. Blended very nicely and didn't leave a oily feeling.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Hoboken, NJ
I used to ONLY wear Clinque and then one day I tried Covergirl. I save a ton of money and its just as nice!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Sayreville, NJ
Love all of their products and are all at a reasonable price as well! all of their different mascaras all definitely work well, especially when used together.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.