BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Delaney E.
Delaney E.
Hodgenville, KY
My Covergirl eyeshadow is my go-to for every occasion! The shades go perfectly with the colors of my eyes and apply so well!
Rose N.
Rose N.
I mainly use cover girl powder. I haven't been able to find a translucent powder that can match their price and ability to blend well with my skin tone.
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quality has always been nice with cover girl! I love that cover girl is always priced well too
Xitlaly M.
Xitlaly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was one of the first brands that I was introduced to. I love the quality of the makeup, it's also affordable.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl. Their products don't break me out like others its a great price and the have my shade which helps since I am a neutral skin tone. They have many great products and its really diverse so no matter what you should be able to find your shade.
Amy F.
Amy F.
San Marcos, CA
Love cover girl! It is great for an affordable price! I may buy a cover girl item before an expensive name brand
Faith B.
Faith B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a solid drugstore brand of cosmetics. Covergirl was my go-to brand in high school and as I was learning to play with makeup. If you're looking for a decent brand to try out new beauty trends with, Covergirl may be right for you!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very high quality products for a decent price . Great reputation for making great products. It's a brand that people know and love.
I use the eyes mascara. A product with great price and excellent beauty product. I love it.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pedro, OH
Covergirl foundation provides excellent coverage without feeling heavy. It goes on smooth and blends beautifully. Foundation lasts all day and doesn't come off on everything like many other makeup brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.