Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Osage, IA

I recently bought a quad eyeshadow set with a white, black, silver and a cranberry.....the colors are perfect together!! They blend so well together. The products are long wearing and last all day long with occasional touch ups. Love their product lines!!
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
San Antonio, TX

Good stuff. Cant complain. I buy it at Target and I'm usually pretty happy with the options and available products compared to other brands for the same prices... Fun and catchy commercials too :P
Laura H.
Laura H.
El Paso, TX

When i first started doing my make up my first foundation was from covergirl i love how economical and how well there makeup products are
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pecos, Tx

For the basics and when I need something last minute, CoverGirl is the only drug store cosmetic that I will use. It affordable, convenient and they carry a good variety of products and colors. I have used them for years and will continue to do so.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Grove City, OH

Awesome drug store brand. If I need something cheap, but still searching for a quality product, I always go to covergirl!
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Long Beach, CA

I don't really buy too many Covergirl products because I can't really try any of them out. The testers that they usually have at the stores, people take them or are broken and unusable. The products I do use, I think are great. I mostly use their eye makeup and they haven't disappointed once.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.

It's fair the eyeliner is great but the foundation never convinced me since it always oxidized on me
Tinese H.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN

Cover girl is a great product brand they provide quality make up. I always use this brand is my go to brand for drugstore cosmetics. It is dependable and affordable. It is not better than department store cosmetics but it runs a close second.
Briley M.
Briley M.
Cleveland, TN

I use their mascara. It is so good. It is waterproof but comes off easily in the shower. It doesn't clump.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Nettleton, MS

I like the ready set gorgeous foundation for when I go to work because a lot of my makeup gets rubbed off
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.