Add a Photo
Photos (116)
April S.
April S.
I love Covergirl I am currently loving their Outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation. They have been staple in my makeup routine for as long as I can remember wearing makeup. This company will be around for many years to come!
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Hialeah, FL
In my culture, brands like these are what we call "bueno, bonito, barrato" which means good, pretty, and cheap! I have been using Cover a Girl Cosmetics ever since I came of age. It is the perfect makeup for young girls on a budget and it is as effective as other over priced products. I highly recommend using CG. Try their bronzed, mascara, and powders! They're phenomenal.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Arlington, MA
Not my favorite of make-up companies. The products do not always work as promised and often do not last the whole day.
Britt F.
Britt F.
Brandon, FL
My favorite cover girl product is the clear mascara. It works great as a brow gel too. I also love the 3 in one cheek blushes. Its comes with 3 different blushes. a highlight, a contour, and a regular color. but of course you can mix the colors and use them however you want. I love the highlight it is a pretty color. I also love the cover girl bronzer because it gives me a nice glow and works great as a blush as well. cover girl is one of my favorite makeup company's.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an old favorite that I grew up with. It is always coming out with something new and never disappoints. Their eye shadows are my favorite because the pigment is awesome and its affordable! My latest love from Covergirl is their whipped foundation! Its awesome and provides great coverage with a lightweight formula!
Diem N.
Diem N.
Antioch, CA
I like this product for its price.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
CoverGirl...ROCKS... Literally.... They have AMAZING and affordable products... And they make you feel so amazing...
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Belleville, IL
I do like Cover Girl's mascara, but I am hot a huge fan of their foundations, concealer, or powders.
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
I like some of the CoverGirl line of make up products. The eye brow pencils are great, and so it the loose powder. However, I'm not a fan of the mascara or liquid foundations.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
I have always used covergirl products for the makeup never had breakouts like I do with other cosmetics ive tried.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.