Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Gulfport, MS

The oldest line it seems but still very true to its name. The fresh faced models down to the unique products. This line has never steered me wrong. I would highly recommend this line to all ages.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID

I've been impressed overall with these products based on their performance. I'd really love to see an improvement in the ingredients as far as making them more clean. I do use products from this brand and find them to be a great option for low budget beauty which is readily accessible at most convenient stores.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA

I used covergirl foundation for my wedding and it lasted all day. My skin was smooth and and had great coverage. I love all their products.
Alainie R.
Alainie R.
W Terre Haute, IN

I love cover girl bronzer! It adds the perfect touch to my contour look and comes at an affordable price! Cover girl is a great quality product, I also love cover girl lip stick! Always long lasting !
B C.
B C.
Sedalia, MO

Cover Girl make up has sentitive skin which works well for a good price. You can always find a color that works well and easy to apply.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Soperton, GA

Omg this is my favorite !! Love the quality of this brand and how it last all day !
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Saint Charles, MO

I use their mascaras and eyeliner. Quality is awesome for both and the price is perfect. I recommend to all of my friends.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA

Reasonably priced makeup. Decent selection of shades. Love eyeshadow and mascara.
Laurie F.
Laurie F.
Verona, NY

I really like the eyeshadow from covergirl. I tend to like the neutral colors in the summer and the shades of purple in the winter. They go on smooth and are very professional looking. They stay on all day long and are easy to remove at the end of the day.
K U.
K U.

I have used covergirl products for years! Their cosmetics are very affordable and great quality. Although I'm not a fan of their liquid foundations, I do think that the powder foundations are amazing! They are very finely milled and not too drying.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.