Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Megan E.
Megan E.
Grimes, IA

I have great experiences while wearing covergirl lip products. They always stay on when I need them to and rarely smear.
Damarys M.
Damarys M.
Sun Valley, NV

I've been buying cover girl products since I was very little. So yes I've been doing a lot of shopping. Everything you buy from cover girl is very affordable. The pros to cover girl would have to be that everything is very inexpensive. The pros would have to be that they need to come out with new products although the products they have now are amazing.I definitely would go back and do some more shopping because I love all their products and that's why I've been supporting them since I was very young.
April F.
April F.
Cresco, Pa

Certain products of covergirl are great and others are good. Most of the products I have tried weren't so good.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, Ga

I absolutely love the fact that Covergirl has a Starwars collection. Before I used it, I expected it to be of poor quality but i was wrong. The starwars collection mascara is my favorite drugstore mascara. It looks amazing and made me want to try more Covergirl products.
Zoey C.
Zoey C.

Not one of my favorite drug store brands, but not a bad one. One of my favorite things from them is blush. Out of all the drugstore brands, I feel they have some of the best blushes!
Echo C.
Echo C.

Cover girls always make good products for sensitive skin people like me. Plus the company's been around forever and they still making women happy today.
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL

I am in the defense with this brand there is things I love and things I dislike . Overall it's affordable but sometimes the products aren't so great . I just got the too clean BB cream and I love it for everyday use
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn

dont buy there stuff. its horrible on my skin. Drys me out, gives me acne..
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA

This is a really good drugstore product and it really helps finish your make up if you don't want to spend a lot of money.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

I like Covergirl products overall but many times it's a hit or miss. I like their price and packaging. I wish they would make a natural or organic line that would be great. I love their lipgloss it's one of my favorite purchase from this line. I always recommend Covergirl to my friends.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.