Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Brooke M.
Brooke M.

Covergirl products are wonderful and I have used them since I was a teenager. I had all my friends using them as well. Now my teenage daughters are using them.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Super affordable and still good quality makeup. Big fan of their products!!
brooke m.
brooke m.

i love covergirl. i've always been a fan of them ever since i started wearing makeup at 13. i loves every single product from them. my mom even got me a curling wand and a straighter from covergirl because i love all their products!
Dana T.
Dana T.
New Jersey

I just love #covergirl cause have so many products for a teenager so it gets funny easy and nice you have to live as a party
Keshla R.
Keshla R.

Love the brand but on thier foundation they need to work a pit mor and covorage. And test makeup for tropical weather..
Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.
Cedar Hill, TX

You still have no phone phone so I can go back to sleep lol no one is calling your phone
Sadie K.
Sadie K.
Farmington, AR

Cover girl foundation is my go to! I like to try out different brands but I'm always drawn back to CG! The coverage is great and it lasts all day.
Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS

I like this brand. Because it is adorable and the products work very well!!
Tammy T.
Tammy T.

Another one of my drug store favorites. Very inexpensive and good quality as well. It's definetly a brand you can trust.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

I've been using Covergirl Lash Blast mascara exclusively for several years now. The one that comes in the orange tube is perfect for me. Gives me length and volume without having to wear a gallon of it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.