COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Dani R.
Dani R.
Covergirl promotes animal cruelty!! Please consider a brand that does not engage in animal testing. There are quality and cheaper products that don't!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Fairfax, VA
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands! I always love their spokespeople! The prices are on point and there are always coupons you can use. I have sensitive skin and no problems!
Lena S.
Lena S.
Eubank, KY
Love cover girl make up. It's amazing. Never had a problem with any of there products I've bought. Highly recommend it.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I love covergirl. The Lashblast mascara is amazing and they have awesome foundations. For a drugstore brand they are awesome!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
It's a hit or miss with cover girl. I really like high quality makeup but just chat afford a ton right now. I have either been really impressed with a cover girl product or really dissatisfied.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
They have really good products that anyone can afford i life ir very much lol
Janell W.
Janell W.
Osseo, MN
Have used CG products pretty much exclusively for past 30 years. The foundation is awesome and now so many more choices. The mascara has always been best. All their products are consistently great, lots of variety and excellent prices. Great product for teens to grandmas.
Randilyn S.
Randilyn S.
Lapeer, MI
The BEST BEST BEST I love their foundations and eyeliners most, but i did just buy the bombshell mascara and cannot wait to try it out. I really feel like these are high quality products, but they do get expensive! I coupon so I get them extremely cheap, but if i didn't I could see my wallet getting thin lol
Nafisa A.
Nafisa A.
Hicksville, NY
I used the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation that came in my voxbox, and I happen to really like this product! It goes on real easily and does what it says (medium coverage). It is great for fall and the shade (mine:215) was just right!
jaymie m.
jaymie m.
I don't use a lot of CoverGirl products, but I have been very impressed with the ones I have used. My favorite CoverGirl product is the Flamed Out mascara because it's one of the only mascaras that doesn't make my eyelashes look clumpy. I'm going to try more of their products in the future. Their prices are also pretty good.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.