Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Tisa B.
Tisa B.
Louisville, KY
I'm not a really a fan of cover girl eye shadow (at least the ones I have tried), but their other products are pretty good. In most instances, cover girl is one of the better drug store brands.
Skyla H.
Skyla H.
Pampa, TX
This Product has been used in my family for YEARS! its a true product and we love the affordable prices. I love the eye make-up, concealers, nail product, and skin care! There in the magazines and on TV for a reason!!! THERE SIMPLY FABULOUS!!!!!!
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Love their foundation and the prices! Other items, I haven't really dabbled with. The packaging is OK but nothing fancy like L'Oréal for drugstore items
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love covergirl cosmetics. I have been using covergirl since I was 16 yr old. They have had hits and misses but mostly hits for me. I also like their price point in products.
Tiffanie B.
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Bought this last week to try and fell in love. The price was reasonable. Blended very nicely and didn't leave a oily feeling.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Hoboken, NJ
I used to ONLY wear Clinque and then one day I tried Covergirl. I save a ton of money and its just as nice!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Sayreville, NJ
Love all of their products and are all at a reasonable price as well! all of their different mascaras all definitely work well, especially when used together.
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I like their liquid concealer. Its the only kind that didn't leave my face feeling oily or caused it to break out. The price isn't too bad.
Jadira C.
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
Feb. 6, 2017, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the covergirl outlast concealer and powder foundation. I always liked the outlast lip gloat but I didn't like the pink color.
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Im not a fam of this brand very much. I've tried thw foundations and powders but nothing worked for me. I really like the mascaras however. One of the top brands of mascar I will use.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.