BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Xochitl S.
Xochitl S.
Favorite brand since I was in middleschool, high quality I love all the glitter in the eyeshadows it's afforable and good coverage.
Cidny C.
Cidny C.
Eldridge, IA
I like this makeup and I like how affordable it is. They make it very easy to be able to buy this makeup on a budget and it is still good quality for the money you're paying. Overall I enjoy the products!!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Long Beach, CA
Covergirl products are usually worth their price. They aren't the nicest, but they get the job done.
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Dallas, TX
Cover girl liquid lipsticks are the perfect consistency and don't dry up extremely drying
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Stanford, IL
Cover girl is one of the least expensive ways to try new product types and colors. Seems to be good quality, mostly good lasting coverage.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Royston, GA
Covergirl face powder has been a favorite of mine for 30 years. Covergirl is very affordable and of good quality.
Miranda E.
Miranda E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite beauty product but it works when I need something quick I use the mascara more than anything. Good price and gets through job done.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using CoverGirl products because for the most part, I can confidently wear my makeup without it wearing off half way through the day. It's also reasonably priced and most of the products cost somewhere around $7. The only product I wouldn't recommend is their mascara because it tends to wear off by the end of the day and it gives me "raccoon eyes".
Catie S.
Catie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products. My favorite is their foundation. I can always find a color to match my skin and they leave my skin feeling great. Most makeup leave my skin looking and feeling cakey but not Covergirl. With acne prone skin makeup choice is important and Covergirl never disappoints.
Jasmin E.
Jasmin E.
Cover girl has one of the best mascaras. For all kinds of looks. Each one works in it own different way depending on how you want your eyelashes to look. It isn't difficult to take off like some other mascara. Great product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.