BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
An okay makeup brand, I did like one of their foundations and the fact that they had formulas for oily or dry
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Cover girl never lets me down. I always get from Walmart. It's affordable and reliable.
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has some great products for an affordable price. When I need to use makeup and do not want to use my more expensive products - I always use their Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation. Their waterproof pencil eyeliners are great and just as good as more expensive products that I have tried.
edna j.
edna j.
Fresno, CA
My older sister introduced me to COVERGIRL base make up over 40 years ago. Today I am 62 and my sister is 66 and having used this make=up daily it has kept our faces moist and developed fewer wrinkles than many of our friends.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Cover girl makes one of my all time favorite mascaras, the Lash blast supersizer ! I adore this mascara & it's affordable, works wonders & no smudging !
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have some of the best eyeliner that is so easy to apply. They are also very long lasting.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl mascara. It is one of the best drug store mascaras on the market.
kristen b.
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand. They offer an extensive line of products and they are all very affordable.
christine c.
christine c.
There good.. Good quality no expensive make up love there foundation.. It one of my go to.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE COVERGIRL! The first brand of makeup I was introduced to when I first started using makeup! Instantly fell in love with it! All products are amazing & affordable!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.