BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been around since I was a baby. It's definitely a very well known brand. They have been releasing new products a lot lately and I've tried them and I'm very happy with the items I've chosen. Recommend them to everyone.
Raven R.
Raven R.
Covergirl mascara has to be one of my all time beauty grabs when I go into a drugstore. Love it!
liz p.
liz p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo los gloss de esta marca me encantaron son super y no estan pegajosos los recomiendo
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
I only buy Lipstick through Covergirl but I have been impressed with how long it stays on throughout the day. They also have a lot of shades somebody can pick from. Also the price is just right. I am happy I never have to spend a fortune with them!!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Brocton, NY
Cover girl advanced radiance is something I've tried recently. It goes on nice and is nice looking for a little while, then seems to get pretty oily looking and wipes off if you touch your face.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to makeup brand. It's a brand I can trust and is also affordable.
Iracema E.
Iracema E.
San Diego, CA
I love it
Its a nice brand to use it
N it's stays for long
I recommend it
N it's not expensive
U could buy it at any Walmart
Cvs ,wall greens
K mart

Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Cover girl never lets me down. I always get from Walmart. It's affordable and reliable.
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
Covergirl has some great products for an affordable price. When I need to use makeup and do not want to use my more expensive products - I always use their Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation. Their waterproof pencil eyeliners are great and just as good as more expensive products that I have tried.
edna j.
edna j.
Fresno, CA
My older sister introduced me to COVERGIRL base make up over 40 years ago. Today I am 62 and my sister is 66 and having used this make=up daily it has kept our faces moist and developed fewer wrinkles than many of our friends.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.