Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Sarrah J.
Sarrah J.

I feel that covergirl is such an underrated brand. They produce such great products at a really affordable price. Their foundations give good coverage, their lip products are comfortable on the lips, and their eyeliner is great for a smokey eye. I always have their products in my kit for my clients. I would recommend covergirl to anyone.
Ferran O.
Ferran O.
Union, SC

Covergirl always has great products for an affordable price. I love their eye shadows, blush and mascara products. One of my favorites!
Julie N.
Julie N.
Spokane, WA

I use Cover Girl mascara, I love the coverage I get when applying this mascara and only having to apply one coat. Plus I like that Covergirl cosmetics are affordable.
Marionette D.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL

I used quite a few of Covergirl's product such as foundation, blush and eyeliner. Since I have a sensitive skin, their products did not suit it. I have to stop using it. However, I believed this is a good brand for those who don't have a sensitive skin like mine. I'd love to try their lipstick in the future!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

I like cover girl. But it doesn't catch my attention like other drug store brands. I have a translucent powder but that's about it. It works okay.
Yippie H.
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH

I used to be a huge fan of covergirl, but the last few things I've bought from this line have been a disappointment. The foundation I used to use all the time is now Cakey and thick, the mascara is clumpy, and the eyeliner smears and fades too easily :(
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ

Covergirl has an amazing 3 in1 foundation. It lasts all day and is medium to full coverage. They also have a great cover clash mascara. I only need a couple coats and it looks like my lashes are longer and bolder then ever. It also looks very natural.
not a big fan of this product .....i had a very horrible experience with this product and when i called customer service they act as if caused my own breakout not very helpful at all......they really have a good quality product
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor , Ny

CoverGirl is my hands down go to make up for years! They are gent all on my skin and last me all day. They are the only. Rand of mascara that I can buy that doesn't make my eyes feel like they are on fire with just a little bit of moisture. Not only are they made great you can not beat the price for such great quality!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Fremont, Nh

Not my favorite brand but I haven't tried a lot of their products just foundation and it dried up very quickly
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.