Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Mayra G.
Mayra G.

It's a good brand especially them having the first male on their cover it meant a lot. I would to have many products from them
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Willoughby, OH

Great brand they make so many products to chose from mostly good quality they just need to go a little lighter with foundation colors that would help some of us are pale but other then that I love there products
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.

I love covergirl cosmetics their just fantastic I buy their mascaras I love using the waterproof mascara when there is a rainy day.Its a amazing quality i for sure will buy more of their products again.
Joseth A.
Joseth A.

I 100% recommended this product of anyone with sensitive skin! They are good and have a big quality.
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY

Biggest influence for me. When they included James Charles in their campaigns, I knew makeup was my calling. Although, covergirl don't cover-boy
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mapleville, RI

I use cover girl for my foundation and my eye shadow. They have a great selection that fits everyone's budget. I love my purple eye shadow it last all day.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.

I'm currently using a covergirl blush and I haven't been impressed with the pigmentation.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Shoals

CoverGirl's BB Cream is my go to in the mornings. It is light but the coverage is great.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gillette, WY

I love the products of covergirl they are all my favorites the price is affordable and I like to buy my things in this brand
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor , Ny

CoverGirl is my hands down go to make up for years! They are gent all on my skin and last me all day. They are the only. Rand of mascara that I can buy that doesn't make my eyes feel like they are on fire with just a little bit of moisture. Not only are they made great you can not beat the price for such great quality!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.