COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
I've been using Covergirl for years & it's a great quality brand. I usually don't spend too much on it & it works well for me.
Nivien A.
Nivien A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the makeup. most of their products are not that expensive. the quality is also very very awesome.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
Covergirl has quickly become my favorite drugstore brand! I used to use some products from them but never really payed as much attention to their products as I do now. In my opinion, they are much better quality than Maybelline, and way more affordable! So happy I found you covergirl, never go away <3 lol
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
I love Covergirl! Many of their products feel like high-end makeup but are super affordable.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl makes some great affordable products. They are not all of the best quality but a lot of the products are worth it! Definitely a good drugstore brand name.
Susana C.
Susana C.
Winton, CA
I love covergirl!! The mascara,foundation, and blush are great !Also the price is awesome! I used to pay $20 for mascara but ever since I started using lash blast I will not go back!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Roseville , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to brand for drugstore foundation and lashblast mascara! I can't say much about their other products because I haven't tried many.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Conway , AR
Love their products!! i would recommend to anyone. they look so natural. Very even coverage
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
CoverGirl is my go-to for drug store foundation or lip sticks. They have great products for a great price, never have I ever regretted purchasing from Cover Girl!
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Love cover girl make up. It's amazing. Never had a problem with any of there products I've bought. Highly recommend it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.