Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Tiffanie B.
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA

Bought this last week to try and fell in love. The price was reasonable. Blended very nicely and didn't leave a oily feeling.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Hoboken, NJ

I used to ONLY wear Clinque and then one day I tried Covergirl. I save a ton of money and its just as nice!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Sayreville, NJ

Love all of their products and are all at a reasonable price as well! all of their different mascaras all definitely work well, especially when used together.
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN

I like their liquid concealer. Its the only kind that didn't leave my face feeling oily or caused it to break out. The price isn't too bad.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Alamosa, CO

Awesome foundation powder. The compact mirror is the perfect size and the sponge that comes with the powder works perfect to get under eyes.
Kiela H.
Kiela H.
Pittston, PA

I love all of Cover girl's products. Almost all of my makeup is made by them! They're reasonably priced and efficient. They have a wide variety in stores that I shop in everyday. I love that I don't have to make a special trip or stop just for makeup.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV

I have used lots of covergirl products for years. I like to try new products so I'm constantly buying different things from them.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN

I usually typically buy all covergirl stuff. I love almost all of it. Usually just get there mascara's and foundation and just been hooked to it since. Love it all.
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX

Everyone wants to be a covergirl and when you use their products, you feel like one! i love these products, they are seriously so great. and i love ellen! lol
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Aumsville, OR

I've never had a bad experience with any of their products. I've used their makeup and absolutely love how it feels on my skin, and it's not overly expensive.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.