BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Donna T.
Donna T.
Bobtown, Pa
Love there products and there prices are amazing too for the stuff you get. And it don't mess up your skin as well either.
Yasmin L.
Yasmin L.
Mission, TX
Great choice of make up and it's very affordable. I love there bombshell mascara and I recommend it to my friends.
Ivette L.
Ivette L.
Jacksonville, NC
I Purchased this a few weeks ago and been using it everyday. I wear it with urban decay eye shadow primer which makes it last all day even with my oily lids. I apply with a brush I don't the included applicators, especially if you want to pack on more colour. Really love the more warm tones like most nude palettes. I totally recommend this palette if you want something on the low end budget wise.
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Dallas, TX
Cover girl liquid lipsticks are the perfect consistency and don't dry up extremely drying
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Stanford, IL
Cover girl is one of the least expensive ways to try new product types and colors. Seems to be good quality, mostly good lasting coverage.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my fave makeup sellers. I've been using Cover girl for many years and still do. Love how they keep up with the trends and still keep their old school products
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Harpers Ferry, WV
CoverGirl has the best powder concealer and liquid foundation. The liquid foundation applys very smoothly
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge cover girl fan but some of there stuff is better than high end makeup
Karen J.
Karen J.
Ellicott City, MD
Lots of producys to choose from at decent prices. They work exactly like they advertise and they dont cost an arm and a leg. This is one of my go to brands
Jasmin E.
Jasmin E.
Cover girl has one of the best mascaras. For all kinds of looks. Each one works in it own different way depending on how you want your eyelashes to look. It isn't difficult to take off like some other mascara. Great product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.