Add a Photo

Photos (107)
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA

This is a really good drugstore product and it really helps finish your make up if you don't want to spend a lot of money.
April F.
April F.
Cresco, Pa

Certain products of covergirl are great and others are good. Most of the products I have tried weren't so good.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, Ga

I absolutely love the fact that Covergirl has a Starwars collection. Before I used it, I expected it to be of poor quality but i was wrong. The starwars collection mascara is my favorite drugstore mascara. It looks amazing and made me want to try more Covergirl products.
Echo C.
Echo C.

Cover girls always make good products for sensitive skin people like me. Plus the company's been around forever and they still making women happy today.
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL

I am in the defense with this brand there is things I love and things I dislike . Overall it's affordable but sometimes the products aren't so great . I just got the too clean BB cream and I love it for everyday use
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.

Cover girl antaging liquid foundation with oil of Olay ,arey daily go to foundations ,what I use for work ,keeps
My face from getting dry ,or oily,blends beautifully and covers great ,The concealer is awesome too but very
Hard to find .
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

I like Covergirl products overall but many times it's a hit or miss. I like their price and packaging. I wish they would make a natural or organic line that would be great. I love their lipgloss it's one of my favorite purchase from this line. I always recommend Covergirl to my friends.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Albuquerque, NM

Awesome products! I love the bb creams, eyeshadows and eyeliners. My favorite is the liquid foundation with a powder finish. Great quality and very ship you can get them in a drugstore at great prices. Covergirl can be your to go makeup at anytime!
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, New York

Covergirl is definitely a cheap option that is available in the drugstores. And as far as quality goes, it is not too happy and can really replace some higher name brand makeup items in your collection if you are running low. However, it is not the best out there by far.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Paoli, IN

Covergirl is a great makeup company! I use a lot of covergirl cosmetics. It is fun to shop for! It is also very affordable!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.