BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Briana C.
Briana C.
Holton, KS
For the most part, I love covergirl. My only complaint is, I occasionally get an eye shadow that you can only use the top layer of, and then you can't get anymore of the pigment to come up. It almost looks like it has become wet, even when it hasn't and has only been used once. I do love their many different shades and color palettes.
Amy F.
Amy F.
San Marcos, CA
Love cover girl! It is great for an affordable price! I may buy a cover girl item before an expensive name brand
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Milwaukee, WI
Covergirl cares about making good products and improving your life. Whether through making your skin better or improving your self image, they got you covered.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alpha, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
On a daily basis I use covergirl powder foundation. This comes in a handy compact with a sponge applicator that I can carry anywhere to refresh when needed. It goes on smooth and covers well.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Dallas, NC
Covergirl is a nice clean feeling make-up. Doesn't feel like you're covering your face with a thick make-up. It is a light fully covering make-up. Not a very expensive brand, but it really works.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Allston, MA
Covergirl has been my go-to for a long time, whether it's coverup, eye liner, mascara or powder you can find it anywhere and it's a price you can't beat
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Power Make Up is one of my go-to items for my daily makeup routine. I use creamy natural, which I have found to be a great color all year round. I usually apply a powder over to help it stick, but it still works well without the top layer. It goes on smooth with a sponge and has good coverage that lasts throughout my normal day.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Albuquerque, NM
Love their product. Their mascara is the best and the foundation is amazing I will recommend it to others.
Susan R.
Susan R.
Wilmington, NC
I've been using covergirl eyeshadow for most of my life. They're reasonably priced and can be picked up at most any store, which is really convenient. I like the fact that the color palettescheme make it easy to match up your "look" without having to purchase multiple single colors.
Abbi L.
Abbi L.
Forest, OH
Less fall out for eyeshadow but the mascara is clumpy every time I buy it, also eyeliner is easily dulled after a couple uses
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.