BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Victoria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always love all of my covergirl products! They're my go-to drug store makeup! Amazing products and prices too!
Ashley G.
Russellville, KY
Their skin care products are awesome along with every other product they make. I love the make up sets as well.
Jennifer S.
Eastman, GA
Use this brand of foundation and have used it for many years. Good coverage and matches well with my skin tone.
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA
Great mascara - Lash blast!! Does not dry out my lashes, has great color, lengthens and makes my lashes fuller!
Sarah P.
Austintown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a good product for the price. I used it as a starter make up and some of the products I still use
Shelby R.
Azle, TX
This brand is awesome. It makes my skin feel flawless and smooth. No oilily skin. Really recommend this brand.
Christina H.
Quality products. I've used this brand since high school. It's usually my go to brand for any kind of make up.
Jamie I.
Teague, TX
The coverage of covergirl base makeup is incredible. No problem matching my skin tone and base is long lasting.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like their blushes and mascaras. Theyre a relatively cheap drugstore brand, but their quality is good
sylvia v.
Havre De Grace, MD
My go to for a foundation. Reasonably priced, good coverage without looking "made up" and my skin can breathe.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.