Add a Photo

#21 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
I love Covergirl! Many of their products feel like high-end makeup but are super affordable.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Covergirl makes some great affordable products. They are not all of the best quality but a lot of the products are worth it! Definitely a good drugstore brand name.
Susana C.
Susana C.
Winton, CA
I love covergirl!! The mascara,foundation, and blush are great !Also the price is awesome! I used to pay $20 for mascara but ever since I started using lash blast I will not go back!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to brand for drugstore foundation and lashblast mascara! I can't say much about their other products because I haven't tried many.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Conway , AR
Love their products!! i would recommend to anyone. they look so natural. Very even coverage
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
CoverGirl is my go-to for drug store foundation or lip sticks. They have great products for a great price, never have I ever regretted purchasing from Cover Girl!
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Love cover girl make up. It's amazing. Never had a problem with any of there products I've bought. Highly recommend it.
Dani R.
Dani R.
Covergirl promotes animal cruelty!! Please consider a brand that does not engage in animal testing. There are quality and cheaper products that don't!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Fairfax, VA
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands! I always love their spokespeople! The prices are on point and there are always coupons you can use. I have sensitive skin and no problems!
Lena S.
Lena S.
Eubank, KY
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.