BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had a few experiences with different covergirl mascaras. Some of those experiences were better than others, but I've never purchased a Covergirl mascara that I felt was worth the money I spent on it. My eyelashes aren't worth $10 when they look the same if I use a $3 elf mascara.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Bowling Green
I use covergirl more than anything else and while makeup in general is expensive, covergirl is pretty affordable ii would say. i use their mascara and eye shadow quite a bit and i really like it.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Springfield, MO
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara is my absolute fave! I have been a huge fan for years. Some of their other products I am ambivalent about, but I do love the mascara!
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Sebree, KY
I love these products from covergirl, i think the masacaras are great, I only use masacara from covergirl plus they're cheap
lindsey n.
lindsey n.
I recently purchased a mascara by them they make my lashes longer and fuller and I love that it doesn't clump up!
Francesca B.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to religiously buy the velvet matte foundation until they discontinued it. I found a good replacement in L'Oréal though. I like their lip color collections and their clean foundation line. They have good blush, but I don't really care for their eye shadows. They are not as pigmented as other brands.
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Madison, WI
Overall I really like Covergirl. It's a little bit pricier than some of the other drug store brands, but it's fairly affordable compared to the fancier brands. I've never gotten anything from Covergirl that didn't work for me. It always meets my expectations.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use covergirl everything when I first started with makeup. It's an affordable brand at the drugstore, but they test on animals so there are better brands that are less expensive that work just as well.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The clean matte foundation is the best thing ever. I just love how it conceals my pimples and covers my other imperfections perfectly
Sara M.
Sara M.
Pharr, TX
Es una marca de cosméticos muy conocida en todo el mundo tiene de todo para el cuidado de la piel maquillaje pintauñas es muy extensa y además no es cara
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.