Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Joan S.
Joan S.

I love the fish of this foundation and because I have a oily face it doesn't bother my skin.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL

A great grocery store brand for those who don't want to spend an arm and a leg. The products are great quality and work good for sensitive skin too.
Yasmin L.
Yasmin L.
Mission, TX

Great choice of make up and it's very affordable. I love there bombshell mascara and I recommend it to my friends.
Shamell C.
Shamell C.
Isabela, PR

If you want a light product Covergirl is for you. The coverage is very good but you don't fell your face saturated.
Krysten H.
Krysten H.

I usually buy cover girl, because it's not that expensive. Plus, it's good quality.
Xochitl S.
Xochitl S.

Favorite brand since I was in middleschool, high quality I love all the glitter in the eyeshadows it's afforable and good coverage.
Trish C.
Trish C.
Morehead, KY

My holy grail of makeup can't go wrong with most of cover girl products ......
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Edinboro, PA

My ultimate favorite drug store brand. Can't go wrong with any makeup products here. Fabulous
Karen P.
Karen P.
Dallas

I use the loose powered by Cover Girl and for the price I absoultley can't live without its my go to poweder. It's doesn't get cakey and helps matte down the excess shine.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI

I have only used it once but I really like how it gets all the little eye lashes on the side of my eyes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.