Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Conway , AR

Love their products!! i would recommend to anyone. they look so natural. Very even coverage
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA

CoverGirl is my go-to for drug store foundation or lip sticks. They have great products for a great price, never have I ever regretted purchasing from Cover Girl!
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN

Love cover girl make up. It's amazing. Never had a problem with any of there products I've bought. Highly recommend it.
Dani R.
Dani R.

Covergirl promotes animal cruelty!! Please consider a brand that does not engage in animal testing. There are quality and cheaper products that don't!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Fairfax, VA

Covergirl is one of my favorite brands! I always love their spokespeople! The prices are on point and there are always coupons you can use. I have sensitive skin and no problems!
Lena S.
Lena S.
Eubank, KY

Amanda T.
Amanda T.

I love covergirl. The Lashblast mascara is amazing and they have awesome foundations. For a drugstore brand they are awesome!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Kansas City, MO

Lots of chemicals. They test on animals. I only use cover girl mascara because I can't find another I like as well.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR

They have really good products that anyone can afford i life ir very much lol
Janell W.
Janell W.
Osseo, MN

Have used CG products pretty much exclusively for past 30 years. The foundation is awesome and now so many more choices. The mascara has always been best. All their products are consistently great, lots of variety and excellent prices. Great product for teens to grandmas.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.