BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

kristen b.
kristen b.
Wilson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand. They offer an extensive line of products and they are all very affordable.
Myka E.
Myka E.
Grand Prairie, TX
Basically comparison to maybe line. I use their concealers and mascara products. Easy to use and apply work so well can buy at any grocery place.
Wendy J.
Wendy J.
Gainesville, FL
I use the covergirl loose powder to set my base makeup. I have used this for years and have been very pleased with the consistent quality of this product. The way the powder allows the foundation to set in a flawless finish, so not to look overly made up, but more natural, is a big plus in my book.
Nailil I.
Nailil I.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using products from Covergirl, for as long as I can remember. Probably from the time I discovered make up as a teenager. It is one of my go to beauty lines because of their variety in products.
Allyssa P.
Allyssa P.
Boaz , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl foundation! I feel that this foundation keeps my face clean& is great for my acne prone skin! It's super lightweight & I can wear it all day long with no problems! & it is in a great price range
Geri S.
Geri S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like their beauty products because they have a lot to choose from and you can find them in most drug stores.
maria b.
maria b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought some of covergirl lipstick and i do like the color but what i dont like is that they dont last long. Its cheap and affordable but i wish they would last more
megan b.
megan b.
Chandler, AZ
the covergirl foundation is kinda crappy, no good coverage and it is patchy and doesn't blend well
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some very affordable great products there's a few misses to but for the price this brand is completely worth it. Just not my favorite.
Elda G.
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super buena marca de productos me gustan los labiales..bases..esmaltes ademas de buenísimos precios..
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.