Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Kenzie
Kenzie

Cover girl was actually the first makeup brand I ever used as a little middle schooler trying out makeup for the first time. I think I have used every product from mascara to powder and for the most part, I can't complain. Cover girl has high quality products for an affordable price!
Alysha C.
Alysha C.

One of my favorite drug store brands ! They offer products anywhere from foundation, concealer, pressed powder and much more. The price point is very good. They are always stocked in stores for customers so there is always enough product for everyone.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA

I'm not really in love with her foundation, which came out pretty expensive for a drugstore.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH

Cover girl is a good brand of makeup. Great price and conveniently located, at Walmart for example.
brooke m.
brooke m.

i love covergirl. i've always been a fan of them ever since i started wearing makeup at 13. i loves every single product from them. my mom even got me a curling wand and a straighter from covergirl because i love all their products!
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Albertville, AL

I love all their products especially their face powders. Cover girl make up is the best and the cheapest!
Llesery S.
Llesery S.

I buy a rimmel and i really like it as i left the eyelashes, they look long and without having to pass the rimmel so many times
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA

Go to brand for make up! My family had always used cover girl so naturally I use it too! They have a huge selection of products that are all reasonably priced and awesome! You can get them almost anywhere!
Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.
Cedar Hill, TX

You still have no phone phone so I can go back to sleep lol no one is calling your phone
Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.
Stockton, CA

Cover girl lipstick are ok and somewhat affordable. They have amazing colors and it last long depending on what you eat and drink. It ok when you apply the product and it is quite easy when you get use to it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.