Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Brinkley, AR
I love their products! Low prices and great quality. I really want to try their new blushes and lipsticks!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I love Covergirl products! They're always coming out with something new and at a reasonable cost. They don't disappoint a girl.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Birch River, WV
I love this brand. I use things from here daily. Everything I have tried is an awesome product and I think you should try some of the stuff out!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Allentown, PA
I use their foundation daily, and love it. I have very difficult skin to match, and it's very sensitive. I have had no problems with this brand. I also use some of their lip products and love them as well.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Midwest, WY
A very hit or miss brand. I don't usually buy Covergirl products because they smell very cosmetic-y, especially the blushes.
courtney m.
courtney m.
Columbia, SC
Love covergirl! I've been using their products since I started wearing makeup so it's been awhile!
Jill R.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
Like most drugstore brands, CoverGirl's products can be hit or miss. I really like the Bombshell mascara and the Ready, Set, Gorgeous foundation. I wish, however, that they would stop testing on animals.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
I've been using Covergirl for years & it's a great quality brand. I usually don't spend too much on it & it works well for me.
Nivien A.
Nivien A.
I love the makeup. most of their products are not that expensive. the quality is also very very awesome.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
Covergirl has quickly become my favorite drugstore brand! I used to use some products from them but never really payed as much attention to their products as I do now. In my opinion, they are much better quality than Maybelline, and way more affordable! So happy I found you covergirl, never go away <3 lol
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.