BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had a few experiences with different covergirl mascaras. Some of those experiences were better than others, but I've never purchased a Covergirl mascara that I felt was worth the money I spent on it. My eyelashes aren't worth $10 when they look the same if I use a $3 elf mascara.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Baldwin, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used many products from covergirl, most recently some of the Covergirl Outlast producs like the lip tint the face powder and concealr and they all were great products!
Estephania A.
Estephania A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
excelentes bases y correctores de cobertura muy buena y liviandos a la vez, no lastiman la piel sensible
Sara M.
Sara M.
Pharr, TX
Es una marca de cosméticos muy conocida en todo el mundo tiene de todo para el cuidado de la piel maquillaje pintauñas es muy extensa y además no es cara
lindsey n.
lindsey n.
I recently purchased a mascara by them they make my lashes longer and fuller and I love that it doesn't clump up!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Medway, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always happy with my cover girl products. Affordable yet good quality. I like that they are also found everywhere, so I don't have to go to an expensive specialty shop to find these products.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Athens, AL
I have used cover girl mascara for 10+ years and have also tried a lot of other more expensive brands and still love my cover girl!!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use covergirl everything when I first started with makeup. It's an affordable brand at the drugstore, but they test on animals so there are better brands that are less expensive that work just as well.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The clean matte foundation is the best thing ever. I just love how it conceals my pimples and covers my other imperfections perfectly
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using covergirl powder since I was in high school. I am 30 years old now and always stick to my compact in translucent medium
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.