Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
not a big fan of this product .....i had a very horrible experience with this product and when i called customer service they act as if caused my own breakout not very helpful at all......they really have a good quality product
Brook R.
Brook R.
Nampa, ID

You get what you pay for with covergirl. It's not the best in the beauty industry, but it's not the worst either! It's affordable and gets the job done and that's why I use it!
Haley B.
Haley B.

I have been a huge fan of their mascara in the blue tube for years. Me, my mom, and my aunt all have used this product for ever it is great mascara for the price but I have noticed recently that have changed the formula and it isn't as good as it use to be.
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN

I have always used covergirl products. Especially in my high school days. It lasted and it worked. Not expensive. The colors were bold and I loved the products because I could just go to a store and pick them up.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN

Best products ever to use this so easy breCoverGirl Covergirl products are definitely the products I need
Damarys M.
Damarys M.
Sun Valley, NV

I've been buying cover girl products since I was very little. So yes I've been doing a lot of shopping. Everything you buy from cover girl is very affordable. The pros to cover girl would have to be that everything is very inexpensive. The pros would have to be that they need to come out with new products although the products they have now are amazing.I definitely would go back and do some more shopping because I love all their products and that's why I've been supporting them since I was very young.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX

I've used CoverGirl products pretty much since I started wearing makeup and they've always been a really reliable brand. As an adult I find myself drawn to other drugstore brands, I feel like CoverGirl is trying to stay on trend, but their products aren't advancing the way some other brands are.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

I'm in using cover girl since I was in middle school they Holly's house and amazing products out you're always coming up with new things different formulas for everything is just absolutely a great company
Zoey C.
Zoey C.

Not one of my favorite drug store brands, but not a bad one. One of my favorite things from them is blush. Out of all the drugstore brands, I feel they have some of the best blushes!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN

For drugstore products, they hit it out of the park. Great prices, good consistency.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.