BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
The only product I have really used from them is their eyeshadow. They have a good selection and they are very pigmented
Angela A.
Clinton, OK
Good product for the price. Lots of variety of colors that change often. Great
Chelsea g.
Cathedral City, CA
What I love about cover girl is their mascarsa because it stays for a long time and It makes your eyes pop out and look beatiful.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Good brand especially for the price. They don't always have shades with pink undertones so
I often with their lack of variety. Overall this is a great brand to use everyday!
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
I really like to Covergirl line. It's a nice quality for a drugstore brand. They have enough variety that there is something for everyone and every skin type.
Xunashi C.
Me encanta la marca! El maquillaje es completamente accesible en costo y de muy buena calidad, lo único que me gustaría es un poco de más sugerencias de uso o consejos sobre cómo poder utilizar al máximo sus propiedades! :3
Maddie S.
Elmer, NJ
I like their mascara okay, if I need a cheap brand mascara I will buy cover girl but I do not think it is very special or my first choice always. It is nothing amazing or something I would go out of my way to buy.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Love the lipsticks from Cover girl! So many different color's to choose from! From nudes to deep reddish purple!
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
I like some of the covergirl line. Some of the Mascaras got clumps before I used it all up. It is a little difficult to match the right shade of foundation to my skin. Over all the quality is good minus the few issues I had.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA
Cover girl is hit and miss. I love some of their formulas, and they're affordable. I think they need to come out with some paler shades IMO.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.