COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
I definitely enjoy using cover girl make-up. I love basically everything about cover girl. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kristine K.
Kristine K.
Monroe, WI
Covergirl is usually my go to for foundation and mascara. I love their variety of mascaras, in particular those that really define and lengthen your lashes. I enjoy their foundation as well because it's reasonably priced and provides the kind of coverage I need.
Canton B.
Canton B.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this brand for a LONG time. I can't even remember a time where I didn't have something covergirl in my makeup stash. Very big fan of their mascaras and their nudes eyeshadow palette.
Carmen i.
Carmen i.
Madison, WI
Desde mucho tiempo uso cover girls , buenisimos productos por mucho tiempo me encanta lo recomiendo
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl I really like it, it's cheap and good quality, my mom bought it, translucent powders, makeup bases, nail paints and everything is great.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Byron Center, MI
Cover girl has great products for a great price. The foundation has good coverage and I think it's a good quality product. I usually buy all my makeup from Meijer and they always have a very good selection.
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great makeup company for beginners. I started with this brand when I was a noobie. The prices are nice and can find just about anything for your interest.
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fresh products and very good quality- price, I really like the variety of products they have, the packaging is youthful and very beautiful, I also use many of their products daily, such as rimmel for eyelashes, compact powders and blush, I really like it This brand is perfect for daily use.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
The cover girl 3 in 1 liquid foundation is amazing. The color I use is perfect for my skin type. It blends very nicely and has a natural finish. You have to set it with a powder for the best results but I don't mind that because it's so good!
kristen b.
kristen b.
Wilson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand. They offer an extensive line of products and they are all very affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.