Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Kissimmee , Fl

I prefer this brand in foundation in powder and in liquid. Love the promotions that they offer.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Battle Creek, MI

Great drugstore line.
The super size fiber mascara is great!
TruMatch line is excellent for someone who cannot afford high end
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Victorville, CA

Cover girl is my favorite brand of powder and foundation. It's been a perfect match for me since high school. I love the slight changes of the packaging that keeps it looking sleek and modern!
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA

The products are only so-so. Their advertising is awful. The tutorials they show are not one bit flattering on any of their models.
I love cover girl i resantly bought a foundation and its okay at a point it made my face flacky but i guess cuz im not a real expert on makeup but other then that the mascaras are awsome
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ

This is a great drugstore brand. They have some great products! I recommend checking out their Katy Perry lipstick collection. I love their mascara. I'm currently obsessing over their contour kit
Lisa h.
Lisa h.

Cover girl is a great brand for makeup. It is very affordable and there are many different colors to choose from. They quality of this make brand is great. There are a lot of options to choose from...
Aundrea H.
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL

Cover girl is my foundation of choice. That's typically the only product I find that is suitable for me.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Ogden, UT

I have been using CoverGirl for as long as I have been wearing make up. I always use their foundation and powder plus foundation because I need a lot of coverage. And that is exactly what I get. Their eyeshadows tend to crease easily. The blush colors go on strong, but don't stay well through the day.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

Love love this brand. It never breaks out my face or make it oily. It covers my blemishes well
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.