BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
Calais, ME
Generations of Covergirl users in our family! Never makes me break out, eye makeup holds well. Love!!
Rose M.
Dunn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin and Psoriasis. The cover girl compacts have always worked great for me when I am having a flare and need to cover red blotches. It doesn't cause my skin to break out any worse and blends in.
Kayla B.
Midway, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has great eye make up with crazy colors as well as neutrals. I used this product when I was younger and was great
Laura B.
Covergirl is definitely a hit or miss company for me. While I really love their mascaras and some blushes, I don't gravitate towards other face products. I believe this could be a wonderful brand if they spent more time on their foundations to reduce the likelihood of oxidization.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
Cover girl has a lot of great products but the product I love the most is the no clump mascara. It comes in an orange tube. I don't wear much makeup but I do spend a lot of time on my lashes. I'm very particular in how my eyelashes look and I like how this product isn't clumpy and separates my lashes making them look bold and long.
Angie T.
Liberal, KS
The coverage I get from my foundation is amazing with this product and the pad is nice and holds up to being used for a long time!
Laura S.
I use cover girl eye shadows, mascara, and eye liner daily. I love how easily the products go on and they don't wear off easily. I am a busy mom and I need products that last. I absolutely love cover girl.
Krista D.
Love most of the products. Very affordable and great color selection compared to alot of others.. but most oxides on me so i always have to try it out and see
Susan C.
Manchester, OH
I began using CoverGirl products when I was 15. 37 years later I still use them. I've tried other foundations but they never react well with my skin.
CoverGirl stays fresh, and lasts. I get a lot of compliments on my complexion when wearing my CoverGirl.
Candace B.
Richmond Hill, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has numerous mascaras that can be used for different eyelash types and are amazing quality.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.