BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Clover, SC
I have used this for years. It's not as expensive as other brands but it works great . I will continue to buy this as long as they keep price affordable
Sara M.
Sara M.
Pharr, TX
Es una marca de cosméticos muy conocida en todo el mundo tiene de todo para el cuidado de la piel maquillaje pintauñas es muy extensa y además no es cara
Haley B.
Haley B.
Lynchburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of covergirls products are affordable and work well! My favorite thing to use from them is mascara. They have many different types but I like it because the brushes always cover your lashes and you don't have to put a million layers on to get the look you want.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Sandy, UT
I use the Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara and have for years! I love the way it gives me thick, dark lashes, but without getting too hard or crusty. It doesn't really smear but comes off easily with the Vaseline I use to remove my eye makeup each night. My only problem is that I feel like it dries up so quickly, I'm always wanting to buy a replacement! If I had some way to make this last a while longer, it would be perfect.
Paola P.
Paola P.
Bakersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Covergirl Colorlicious Lipgloss in Melted Toffee is great! It's packaging is amazing and not cheap looking. It's wand is also great. It had the perfect amount of shimmer, not too much and not too little. Even though it's a natural color you can still tell when applied on. It's also not sticky like many other lipgloss. I'm looking into buying other shades.
Lakin L.
Lakin L.
Pinnacle, NC
I only ever use their mascara cause to me it's the best! It doesn't clump my lashes and makes them long and full!
Ramona J.
Ramona J.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Cover girl is affordable, most products that I have used tends to last as long as other products I have used!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
I'm cheap with makeup and lazy. I am not into taking a long time to put on my makeup. Covergirl offers an easy routine for everyday makeup that doesn't clog up my pores and is cheap as well.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the cover girl eye shadow pallets. Love the Clump Crusher mascara. I love their chestnut brown eyeliner also for my green eyes. I want to try different colors and pallets but am scared it just won't look right.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Memphis
I love all of their mascara and eyeliner. I have never have a bad night when I'm wearing cover girl!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.