Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Denisse D.
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX

Good coverage usually through out the products have been disappointed but other than that I love covergirl!
Dana T.
Dana T.
New Jersey

I just love #covergirl cause have so many products for a teenager so it gets funny easy and nice you have to live as a party
Keshla R.
Keshla R.

Love the brand but on thier foundation they need to work a pit mor and covorage. And test makeup for tropical weather..
kathy c.
kathy c.
Pomona, CA

I love this make up brand.. it's her unique and I love there Lip gloss and there mascara
Erica S.
Erica S.
Dyersburg, TN

Covergirl is one of the only drugstore products that I don't have to worry about breakouts. My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful when it comes to make up. I don't apply much during the weeks when I'm working but it gives the coverage I need.
Sadie K.
Sadie K.
Farmington, AR

Cover girl foundation is my go to! I like to try out different brands but I'm always drawn back to CG! The coverage is great and it lasts all day.
Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS

I like this brand. Because it is adorable and the products work very well!!
Joy M.
Joy M.

I love the whole brand of Covergirl. They have the best celebrities and have now become inclusive with their models. I always think of reliable and classic with this brand.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
El Paso, TX

Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Power Make Up is one of my go-to items for my daily makeup routine. I use creamy natural, which I have found to be a great color all year round. I usually apply a powder over to help it stick, but it still works well without the top layer. It goes on smooth with a sponge and has good coverage that lasts throughout my normal day.
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

Great products for a nice price. Pretty cheap products, and are definitely worth the money. They've got a great range of cosmetics, which is really nice and is sold at Ulta and basically every drugstore. Their Outlast products that I've tried really do last all day. For the money, I'd rather get NYX, though.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.