BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always find myself using these products although there is nothing too special about them. Where other drug store brands have become better quality I feel this one remains pretty low end. I would love for them to make some changes especially in foundation for darker skin.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Manitowoc, WI
I do like the products from CoverGirl - they are well made and always come in the shades of color that I am looking for in their mascara line of product.
Estefania M.
Estefania M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prove a product from this, the new lipgloss Colorlisious and is so perfect, the color, the smell, the package everything I love it
Robin C.
Robin C.
Prospect, OH
Best products out there for make-up. They don't break my face out and they're not too harsh for my teenage step-daughters sensitive skin either!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Fox River Grove, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a long time lover of covergirl products! I use their makeup all the time and I am never disappointed. All of their products are very reasonably priced and I know I am always going to love them!
Diana H.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good for a drugstore brand. They have a lot of options especially mascara. It is a pretty good deal but I wouldn't buy their foundations or skin products I would prefer to get their mascara because it's the best thing they have.
Emilee K.
Emilee K.
Covergirl tends to be hit-or-miss with their cosmetics. They are moderately affordable as far as drug store products go. The quality varies between products. I find that the eyeshadows are not highly pigmented, and the lipsticks peel and fade, but CG mascara is usually pretty good.
Taffie B.
Taffie B.
Love cover girl makeup great choices and doesn't break the bank like some cosmetic companies.
liz p.
liz p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo los gloss de esta marca me encantaron son super y no estan pegajosos los recomiendo
Mia B.
Mia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really like how this brand tests on animals. I usually get Covergirl at Wal-Mart or Walgreens because it is one of the cheapest brands. However, I am trying to stop buying from this brand because of the testing on animals. Products are decent- many other better drug store brands!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.